Started on: 07-30-2010 08:04 PM
Replies: 418 (9912 views)
Last post by: tbone42 on 07-10-2012 12:12 PM
fieroguy123

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 07:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroguy123Send a Private Message to fieroguy123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree.
IP: Logged
RWDPLZ

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 304
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RWDPLZClick Here to visit RWDPLZ's HomePageSend a Private Message to RWDPLZEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I disagree, I'd be glad to help, I'll give him $300 for the engine and car, and he can apply that to his legal fees
randye

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 216
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 07:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MadDanceSkillz:

Part of me still wants to help him, but then I think, what kind of message am I sending to him if I do that? He's a punk who needs to learn lying and trying to destroy someones reputation because of his own stupidity is a real bad way to get someone to help you. I know this makes me sound like a dick but I hope nobody helps him, at least with this project. He needs to learn a lesson.

I think it was abundantly clear at the outset that Tommy has some maturity "issues".
Clearly he is accustomed to using threats, lies, profanity and anything but a mature approach to get his way.
Giving in to him at this point only reinforces that behavior by confirming to him that his childish approach to his problems is the right way.
You are doing him a favor by declining to deal with him any further.
You're also doing yourself a favor as well.

There are plenty of other young Fiero owners here on PFF that are sterling examples of fine young men and women that our time and efforts are better spent on.
Leave the punks to fend for themselves.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-31-2010).]

MadDanceSkillz

Feedback score:    (27)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 88
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 07:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Covering my ass edit"

Sorry guys.

[This message has been edited by MadDanceSkillz (edited 07-31-2010).]

Joe 1320

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Joe 1320Click Here to visit Joe 1320's HomePageSend a Private Message to Joe 1320Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think you've gone way above and beynd the call of duty in attempting to make this kid happy, but sadly it looks like you're wasting your time. Some people will never be happy, no matter what the result.

------------------
Competition Yellow 84 2.5 Bone stock right down to electrical gremlins.
87 328 GTB replica.

[This message has been edited by Joe 1320 (edited 07-31-2010).]

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pwned isn't something a retired person uses. nor the jab like sending of those texts. I just wouldn't respond to any more at all.
Sounds like a guy I once knew.

[This message has been edited by DIY_Stu (edited 07-31-2010).]

MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Didn't plan on it. He's not retired anyway. He's 20-22 and hasn't had his balls drop yet from the looks of him. I don't know why he said hecwas retired...maybe he meant unemployed?
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 08:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Didn't plan on it. He's not retired anyway. He's 20-22 and hasn't had his balls drop yet from the looks of him. I don't know why he said hecwas retired...maybe he meant unemployed?

Or maybe he just meant full of sh1t.
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Cover my ass edit"

Sorry guys.

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just got off the phone with Michigan State Police. Tom actually called harassment on me. I explained the situation including the threats and the officer said he'd call Mr. DePetro and "take care of the problem for me". He was very friendly and knew Tom is full of BS.

He also chuckled when I mentioned the long block issue and commented "I don't think engines usually come that way" in regards to it being a 100% assembled engine.

I hope you're still reading this, Tom.

1 count of making a false police report....
Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I do believe filing a false report can net you 90 days in the slammer in MI for a misdemeanor report.

http://www.legislature.mi.g...ectname=mcl-750-411a

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 07-31-2010).]

PFF
System Bot
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hopefully officer Winters chews him out. I'm not going to try and get him jailed as much as I'd like to. His tail is already between his legs. He's been shamed and exposed for what he is publicly. The false police report will be good ammo if he can ever get the "indi prosec." to help him sue me and "give him lawyer" for court.

I'm not sure if I've ever met someone so...ridiculously ignorant.
JohnWPB

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 144
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 08:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnWPBClick Here to visit JohnWPB's HomePageSend a Private Message to JohnWPBEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok now lets see....

1) If anyone could be brought up on harassment, this should be considered:

Tom:
lol

(An hour later when I didn't respond)

Tom:
pwned

(After another 15 minutes)

Tom:
pwned

2) Threats to multiple individuals

3) Filing a false police report

Hopefully there is a lawyer in that muffler shop of his with the 3 master mechanics LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 08:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow, how does stupid like tom not forget to breathe.
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The fact that he tried to file false harassment charges against me when every attempt at "pwning" me failed makes this even more hilarious. What a loser. This guy is going nowhere in life. I bet in 10 years he'll be filing false disability claims because he can't stand the thought working for an honest living.
randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 08:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The fact that he tried to file false harassment charges against me when every attempt at "pwning" me failed makes this even more hilarious. What a loser. This guy is going nowhere in life. I bet in 10 years he'll be filing false disability claims because he can't stand the thought working for an honest living.

Tommy's more immediate problem is the inevitable mechanics lein against his car when he tries to put the muffler boys through the same shenanigans he's tried with you.
jetman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 273
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 09:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jetmanClick Here to visit jetman's HomePageSend a Private Message to jetmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Update!

Tom just text messaged me asking for more help/advice getting the engine into the car. When I told him politely that he had cashed out his free tech support card when he called me a conman, he justified asking for my help by telling me it "would look better for me in court" and told me I was "pwned" on Pennock's. The sheer stupidity of this boy is astounding.

No, no and no.

At this point, any additional help over and beyond what the original deal was for can be twisted in court as an admission of guilt or an admission of wrong doing on your part (even though it's not). For that matter, the posts in this thread can be used in court by either party. I'm not a lawyer, the instability of the purchaser makes me think that a "cya" approach may be prudent, keep everything above board, legal and documentated.

This has been entertaining reading, I should stop by Chat more often.

Macs86GT

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Macs86GTSend a Private Message to Macs86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
btw if you can download the texts to your computer do so.
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got another call from the Michigan police. Apparently Tom is filing harassment charges against me for posting things he said to me on the internet. This has no legal basis, and as long as I post no falsified information I am covered under the good ol' first freedom. If he decides to actually press charges I'll be letting the authorities know about his physical threats and false police report. I'm sure when any police officer reads this thread they'll understand what I meant by "completely impossible to reason with".

The officer also mentioned a couple calls from fellow forum members since Tom was dumb enough to post his number on the forum. I can't stop you from doing what you want with the information he has provided like phone number/etc, but I would ask that nobody else contact him directly so he has no ammo for a harassment claim. He wouldn't anyway, since I didn't put anyone up to calling him, but I just want to make sure I'm covered here.

I will not be speaking/texting/emailing/etc with Tom since he doesn't want me to prove him wrong more than I already have.

"The United Members of Pennock's do NOT negotiate with assholes."

randye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for randyeClick Here to visit randye's HomePageSend a Private Message to randyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just got another call from the Michigan police. Apparently Tom is filing harassment charges against me for posting things he said to me on the internet. This has no legal basis, and as long as I post no falsified information I am covered under the good ol' first freedom. If he decides to actually press charges I'll be letting the authorities know about his physical threats and false police report. I'm sure when any police officer reads this thread they'll understand what I meant by "completely impossible to reason with".

The officer also mentioned a couple calls from fellow forum members since Tom was dumb enough to post his number on the forum. I can't stop you from doing what you want with the information he has provided like phone number/etc, but I would ask that nobody else contact him directly so he has no ammo for a harassment claim. He wouldn't anyway, since I didn't put anyone up to calling him, but I just want to make sure I'm covered here.

I will not be speaking/texting/emailing/etc with Tom since he doesn't want me to prove him wrong more than I already have.

"The United Members of Pennock's do NOT negotiate with assholes."

For the record, let me make it indisputably clear that IT WAS I who made note in this thread of Tommy having posted his phone number.
Let me also make it perfectly clear that I have NOT called young Tommy and have no earthly intention of doing so.
If the Michigan State Police would like to speak with me they are more than welcome to call me at any time.
I'll be more than happy to forward my private cell number to you for that purpose David.

I should also point out that young Tommy openly and unconditionally posted his phone number and invited others to call him to discuss his engine swap

Originally posted by tomd42:

Anyone want to PM me their number so I can ask very important questions about my first engine swap? It would be greatly appreciated.
Also--feel free to call me 231 580 5034.

Having done this of his own initiative, he has little or no basis upon which to now be offended by his own invitation.
Had someone published his phone number without his knowledge or consent, the situation might be different, however that is not the case.
The phrase, "Hoist on his own Petard" comes immediately to mind.

Another life lesson for young Tommy; If you don't want people on the internet to call you up and tell you what a pathetic laughable jack-wagon you are, then don't post your damn phone number on the internet you moron.

[This message has been edited by randye (edited 07-31-2010).]

MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 10:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks guys. I doubt anything will ever come of this but if something does it's good to know there are others behind me.

Maybe I should sue him for "emotional distress" over all this...then I'd be just like someone else I know!
PFF
System Bot
Khw

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 134
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KhwSend a Private Message to KhwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks guys. I doubt anything will ever come of this but if something does it's good to know there are others behind me.

Maybe I should sue him for "emotional distress" over all this...then I'd be just like someone else I know!

Your'e doing it wrong.

Strike that last part and replace it with something like.

"I'm really starting to get worried with his physical threats. I'm afraid to leave my house for fear he might be waiting for me at the end of my drive. I cringe everytime I hear a knock at the door and peer through a window to make sure it's not him. I can't fall asleep at night because I'm afraid he's going to come crashing in my door with a bat or something."
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edit for a weird and random repost several hours later...

In regards to me saying I'm scared of him, I understand completely why that would be a good idea, but I'm a big boy. I don't need to call the cops every time someone pisses me off. We'll leave those shenanigans to "others".

solotwo

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2010 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for solotwoSend a Private Message to solotwoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Genopsyde:

the funny part to all this, is if he came on here in a humble and respectful manner, stating that he bought this motor thinking it had more than it actually did, and kindly asked for some help, he probably would have gotten free spare parts that some members had laying around, and even a local member to help him get the swap done, and done right....but no...he had to be a "ganksta"

Exactly! That is what I was trying to convey to him before he was banned. I was trying to get him to understand a quick temper will never get the end result you were trying to get. A foul mouth shuts the doors to cooperation and understanding from the other party.

I am afraid he is going to have some tough life lessons in his journey through life.

Willoughby! One of my best clients ever was from your town. That was back in the mid to late 90's. The company was Leasing Professionals Inc. They leased vehicles to Credit Union members so the Credit Unions could compete with banks, GMAC, Ford Credit and Chrysler Credit. They leased a LOT of pickups to their clients!

[This message has been edited by solotwo (edited 07-31-2010).]

eph_kay

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for eph_kaySend a Private Message to eph_kayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was the engine he bought the second one in your for sale thread? Seamed like a good deal. I really wish you had dynoed it before you pulled it, I would had loved to see how the work paid off. He might not ever get the engine in a running, and even if he did, he probably wouldn't show any results

Link to the ad:
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/052571.html

Chris
SNAPPY829

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 12:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SNAPPY829Send a Private Message to SNAPPY829Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It seems to me that YOU were slandered at the ouset of this whole thing, it was Tommy that decided to take it upon himself to try and discredit you in this public forum. That being said you will have a very strong case to sue young Tommy for slander. Any lawyer would take that case. Let alone all the threats etc.
This forum is the biggest benefit to the newest Fiero owners, everyone knows that our little cars are as "different" as you can get and most mechanics dont want to touch them if they can help it. I have seen so many new owners both young and old come on here and ask the most basic of questions over and over and for the most part they are answered with the same care and courtesy as if we had never heard it before, it all has to do with the attitude of the asker!!!
You guys /gals are the best!!! John.

------------------
If I only had ONE more part it will be finished...... famous last words.....

SOV3RN

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 01:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SOV3RNSend a Private Message to SOV3RNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ICCAMDFIERO:

Good thing he didnt hit 50. Everyone in this thread would have a neg.

Edit for: "I'm sorry, but you can only rate a person if you have been a member for at least 30 days, and have at least 30 posts."

that's not true. you have to be a member for 30 days. I joined less than 2 weeks ago and still can't rate.

[This message has been edited by SOV3RN (edited 08-01-2010).]

MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 01:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's too bad for him. He has no idea what he's missing on this forum, and he is still reading this by the way, or at least he was as of a few posts ago according to the Michigan State Police. I will not give in to threats and orders to stop posting on the internet. I don't know how things are done up in Michigan, but I'm not slandering or falsely accusing anyone of anything, so I'll post whatever the hell I want. And like I said, if I get another call from the police about my "harassment" of "Young Tommy" as he seems to have been dubbed, I will not hesitate to make some bitchy calls to the PD of my own letting them know about a few things that have been said to me and other members. Now that I'm thinking about it I wish I hadn't edited out some of my posts. I really had no reason to considering they were completely factual. You can't sue someone for saying the grass is green, so to speak.
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 02:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I miss the good ole days when 2 guys had a problem with each other, they both went back behind the building and whoever walked back up front was the winner. That was the end of the situation. No police, friends or weapons needed to be involved.

This world has bread a bunch of "i'll sue you, i'll shoot you, i'll call the police and so on".... pussies.

MAN UP!
windowlicker

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-01-2010 02:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for windowlickerSend a Private Message to windowlickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
thank god i am hidden behind a proxy that tunnels to Thailand and connects to a sever in the USA..

I could make all kinds of bullshit threats... but there could be a risk of the forum getting sued...

I think everyone should stay low... don't post his numbers or say his name or make any threats...

Wait? this forum is not in the USA is it? its in ice land or some place??? AH **** it.. bombs away.

[This message has been edited by windowlicker (edited 08-01-2010).]

SOV3RN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SOV3RNSend a Private Message to SOV3RNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by windowlicker:

thank god i am hidden behind a proxy that tunnels to Thailand and connects to a sever in the USA..

I could make all kinds of bullshit threats... but there could be a risk of the forum getting sued...

I think everyone should stay low... don't post his numbers or say his name or make any threats...

Wait? this forum is not in the USA is it? its in ice land or some place??? AH **** it.. bombs away.

Risk getting banned...
PFF
System Bot
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 02:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But Jimmy, we're not dealing with a man here. He's still a boy by my reckoning. The same rules don't apply. If you wanted to settle anything with someone like "Pussywillow" (My ambiguous name for males without balls) you'd have to make sure not to say anything to offend him, cause he might go crying to daddy blue and tattle on you.

I've got a few police officers in my family and am going to school to be a detective myself. Police spend 90% of their time on chickenshit like this and then don't have time to catch the real bad guys.

Seriously...threaten to kick everyone's ass and then try to file harassment charges when everyone finds out you ain't got a pair or a brain? That says something pretty clear about ol' Pussywillow.

[This message has been edited by MadDanceSkillz (edited 08-01-2010).]

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 02:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I could make all kinds of bullshit threats...

yeah, because a simple low-grade proxy is all it takes to fool someone who is actually trying to find you...

you sound like troll to me..... time to search for your other "contributions" to the forum lol
hm...seems this was either one of the first, or THE first, off topic post from him.... still seems trolly.....trolly? troll-y? pfft

[This message has been edited by faaaaq (edited 08-01-2010).]

87antuzzi

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 228
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 02:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 87antuzziSend a Private Message to 87antuzziEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

When you do that you become part of a government conspiracy know as "the beast". Satellites will fall when they get all the information for the "final formation"! Do not feed the beast!!! Ah crap, I hear the helicopters.
MadDanceSkillz

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 12:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MadDanceSkillzSend a Private Message to MadDanceSkillzEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 87antuzzi:

When you do that you become part of a government conspiracy know as "the beast". Satellites will fall when they get all the information for the "final formation"! Do not feed the beast!!! Ah crap, I hear the helicopters.

I've got my foil hat ready.

[This message has been edited by MadDanceSkillz (edited 08-01-2010).]

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Must be nice, being 20 years old, going to college while working as a Cook at Outback Steakhouse. Maybe you can post this thread on your Facebook wall and see if any of those 1091 Friends think your acting like a dumb$$?

http://www.facebook.com/peo...ile.php?id=666760893

Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow he even looks like a d bag...bet he likes the dave mathews band...
Hockaday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HockadaySend a Private Message to HockadayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hockaday

2165 posts
Member since Sep 2009

lol now he is trying to be a bad boy through face book...Gift that keeps on giving.
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hockaday:

lol now he is trying to be a bad boy through face book...Gift that keeps on giving.

whose the fatboy?

Edit to say, Hockaday and me are not the same person even though our names are similar, dont confuse us as we both dont reside in the Great state of Indiana

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 08-01-2010).]

faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post08-01-2010 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
he is also messaging me on facebook. "Wierd how young you guys are. Makes sense though." thats all he has said of worth yet, but all hes said was pretty much "hi faaaaq," that, and "im just saying hey"
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 11 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock