Started on: 06-17-2010 11:25 PM
Replies: 16 (468 views)
Last post by: faaaaq on 06-20-2010 09:41 AM
uhlanstan

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 427
User Banned

Report this Post06-17-2010 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for uhlanstanSend a Private Message to uhlanstanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
......Kurdistan ,,another friend in a land of moslem porta potty pig feces
write your gongressman ,or gongressbabe,,lets have Kurdistan,,the Turks really need a big piece of thier country turned into KURDLAND,the old red white and green,with yellow sun,The Turks are all devious scum pig feces,,and the eurotrash would be morons to accept this scheming band of throat cutting baby murderers into euroutopia ..only Saddam killed more kurd babies,,but he has weapons of mass destruction..
,..I imagine the gay,crossdressing leather faction will favor the Turks ,,they like rough anal sex
..The Kurd are tough ,,all the other moslems hate them ,THIS IS THIER REDEEMING QUALITY ,,I KNOW A FEW OF YOU WILL DO THIS, VERY FEW,,LETS try to convert them to christians,and the peshmerga will actually form a goverment that likes America,sunni porta potty muslem or Christians,once the current america hater and his scum usa hating family return to Chicago,and the coruption they really know & love so much,,KURDISTAN FROM TURKEY,IRAQ,IRAN..with an Air Force and some tanks ,,the kurds would send other moslems to the Kmarter bottom of the porta potty where childmolester,Rapist, Big Mo the prophet is swallowing in pig crap..
EDIT -for got the Kurds really digg democrazy,and education and kurdish babes are hot compared to smelly mustached turk porta potty babes ,tho the turks seem to have larger breast ,,Im a suckler so this is important to me(turks only win),as you get into kurd country the women start to improve in looks,,really noticible..

[This message has been edited by uhlanstan (edited 06-18-2010).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2010 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And now in spanish for those that didn't understand the english version.........

Kurdistan, otro amigo en una tierra de las heces insignificantes del cerdo del porta musulmán escriba su gongressman, o el gongressbabe, deja para tener Kurdistan, la necesidad de los turcos realmente al pedazo grande de su país dado vuelta en KURDLAND, el blanco rojo viejo y verde, con el sol amarillo, los turcos son todos heces desviadas del cerdo de la espuma, y el eurotrash sería Imbéciles para aceptar esta venda proyectora de los asesinos del bebé del corte de la garganta en euroutopia. .only Saddam mató a más bebés del kurd, pero él tiene armas de la destrucción total. . Me imagino la facción de cuero gay, crossdressing favoreceré a los turcos, ellas tengo gusto del sexo anal áspero . El Kurd es resistente, el resto de musulmanes las odia, ÉSTA ES SU CALIDAD el REDIMIR, YO SABE que ALGUNOS DE USTED HARÁN ESTO, MUY POCO, DEJAN intento convertirlas a los cristianos, y el peshmerga formará realmente a un gobierno que tenga gusto de América, los musulmanes o los cristianos insignificantes del porta de sunni, una vez que el enemigo actual y su espuma los E.E.U.U. de América que odian la familia vuelven a Chicago, y el coruption que saben realmente el & ame tanto, el KURDISTAN DE TURQUÍA, IRAQ, IRÁN. .with una fuerza aérea y los algunos tanques, los kurds enviarían a otros musulmanes a la parte inferior de Kmarter del porta insignificante donde el childmolester, violador, MES grande el profeta está tragando en mierda del cerdo

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 06-17-2010).]

ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

And now in spanish for those that didn't understand the english version.........

would someone mind translating it into english?
86GT3.4DOHC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 306
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86GT3.4DOHCSend a Private Message to 86GT3.4DOHCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ditch:

would someone mind translating it into english?

Either version into english would be great.... or... you know what dont bother lol. I just came here because I thought maybe Cliff had posted something when he moved it here that might be humorous.

Oh well, onto the SIG TESTS!!!!

-
-
-
-
yea I dont have a signature.... so how does it look?!?
GT-X

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 08:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GT-XSend a Private Message to GT-XEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow...

~Tyler
MidEngineManiac

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
User Banned

Report this Post06-18-2010 09:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MidEngineManiacSend a Private Message to MidEngineManiacEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I THINK he said 'damn this mix of turkish coffee and turkish hashish is kick-ass"
avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 10:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This has to be a new record. One reply and it was in the trash can. Stan lay of the turkish brew.
sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by rpro:

Now that's funny! (said in my best Jack Benny voice).
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2010 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol the other day (well, the last few days) i was wondering what the fastest a thread made it into the trashcan lol
Fiero_Fan_88

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2010 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero_Fan_88Send a Private Message to Fiero_Fan_88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The only problem I've ever had with any one Turkish is while in a school in Germany, a Turkish girl said " 9/11 was great and that Americans deserved to die."
Also one whom, while was drunk said some nasty things about me being American, spat on his shoe and told him to get before something bad happens.
A lot the Germans I'm friends with want them dead for taking advantage of Germans health care.
Cannot think of his name but a German politician said "America is Europe's last hope for defeating Muslims.

------------------

Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 02:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by faaaaq:

lol the other day (well, the last few days) i was wondering what the fastest a thread made it into the trashcan lol

Should we start a contest to see how fast someone can get trashed?
PFF
System Bot
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Darth88Formula:

Should we start a contest to see how fast someone can get trashed?

doubtful i hold the crown, but i was banned pretty fast lol
Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 03:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do we go by how long it took in time or by how many posts to get trashed?
Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Darth88Formula

1323 posts
Member since Aug 2005
And holy crap i just read through the entire hummer baggin thread - wow that was a major fuster cluck of a thread wasn't it? PK really needs to just ignore TG from now on or he's gonna end up banned from here - TG will end up banned on his own, PK doesn't need to help him get there by biting on his BS posts
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 03:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And holy crap i just read through the entire hummer baggin thread - wow that was a major fuster cluck of a thread wasn't it? PK really needs to just ignore TG from now on or he's gonna end up banned from here - TG will end up banned on his own, PK doesn't need to help him get there by biting on his BS posts

im confused as to how i got 5+ negs from that thread, but i did somehow :P.

and id say if we were goign to have someone be declared "fastest to be banned" if would have to be by post. otherwise they could post 1000 times in one day and easily get banned... but then again they could post once and use c***, n*****, and whatnot repeatedly and seal his fate...
Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 05:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
IDK how you ended up with that either - I guess some people feel that anyone who get into something like that, starting it or not deserve a negative. Oh well, I have you as a + if that helps
faaaaq

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-20-2010 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for faaaaqSend a Private Message to faaaaqEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

IDK how you ended up with that either - I guess some people feel that anyone who get into something like that, starting it or not deserve a negative. Oh well, I have you as a + if that helps

Thanks lol. Id return your kindness, but we lost internet and rating doesn't work on mmy phone :/. Hopefully that + will safegaurd me from a speedban lol

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock