Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Fear, Obedience, amd Republicans (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fear, Obedience, amd Republicans by IEatRice
Started on: 04-09-2009 10:47 AM
Replies: 92 (1536 views)
Last post by: LZeitgeist on 05-18-2009 11:28 PM
FieroJam

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 09:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 82-T/A [At Work]:

Actually, my opinion IS fact.

It took 232 years to accrue 1.2 trillion dollars of debt in the United States.

That includes ALL the debt from George Bush all the way to George Washington.

Yet, Barack Obama somehow managed to TRIPLE this debt in the span of three months.

4.3 trillion dollars of debt.

It's so ridiculous and astronomical that I wouldn't blame you for one bit if you thought I was simply exaggerating, or using fuzzy logic, or making up numbers to try to "prove my point". Perhaps maybe, you don't even really realize what this means???

I suggest you find out... as many Democrats, Independants, AND Republicans are finding out... this was a very poor decision on the part of Nanci Pelosi and Barack Obama. I really suggest that you put behind you any biases or pre-conceived notions you may have about party lines, and what party is "always" right and which party is "always" wrong.... and I suggest you vote for WHICHEVER CANDIDATE that's going to actually CUT spending.

Hate to say it but you are wasting your time pointing out history to progressives since they believe that history should be rewritten as they see fit. It has always been that way since this type of stupidity showed up here from Germany. That way when they screw up they can blame who ever they want instead of themselves for not noticing that the same things have been tried before and did not work. Learning from the mistakes of the past is something these type of people just can not seem to do.
IP: Logged
82-T/A [At Work]

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 198
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 09:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ktthecarguy:

No, your opinion is just that - YOUR OPINION.

That's all. Over and out.

No, you are 100% incorrect. My opinion in this case is totally correct, and your reluctance to accept that fact shows total stupidity and immaturity on your part.

It is FACT that the national debt is 4.3 trillion dollars. It's also FACT that 3 months ago, it was 1.2 trillion dollars.

FACT...

------------------
Todd,
2006 Pontiac Solstice
2004 Volkswagen Beetle Convt. (Wife's)
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1981 EZ-GO Xi875-A "Miami Dolphins" Medical Cart
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter
1973 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme 350

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2009 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJam:
Learning from the mistakes of the past is something these type of people just can not seem to do.

Actually, I have to wonder if it is more of a case of the liberal's arrogance at thinking that they can do the same things that failed in the past, but somehow because they are "so smart" that they will get a different result.

pokeyfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sounds like you answer without thinking. And that is my opinion.

Unbelievable. I give you a question that you have a 100% chance of getting it right and you still get it wrong!

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 01:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Actually, I have to wonder if it is more of a case of the liberal's arrogance at thinking that they can do the same things that failed in the past, but somehow because they are "so smart" that they will get a different result.

I almost hope that's the case. The alternative is that they know certain actions will fail and do them anyway.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 04-12-2009).]

fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 01:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

I almost hope that's the case. The alternative is that they know certain actions will fail and do them anyway.

Sounds like "either way, we lose"
ktthecarguy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 167
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 02:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No, you are 100% incorrect. My opinion in this case is totally correct, and your reluctance to accept that fact shows total stupidity and immaturity on your part.

It is FACT that the national debt is 4.3 trillion dollars. It's also FACT that 3 months ago, it was 1.2 trillion dollars.

FACT...

Two words...

P R O V E I T
Without proof, your opinion is just as worthless as the next person's.

Face THAT fact!
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 02:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Two words...

P R O V E I T

Face THAT fact!

Then read it for yourself from the Whitehouse's budget. It's been published, you know.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/o.../Summary_Tables2.pdf
Table S-4. Look at the bottom row.

Deficit
2008: $459 Billion
2009: $1,752 Billion (That's $1.752 Trillion, if you're not sure)

Obama's smallest budget deficit is projected to be bigger than any Bush had. That includes Obama "halving" the deficit. Yeah, he may cut HIS OWN deficit in half, but it's already 4 times what it was under Bush.

Here's a picture for you if the tables are too hard to read:

And that's the Whitehouse's own projections - so that's probably the "best case" scenario.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 04-12-2009).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Two words...

P R O V E I T

Face THAT fact!

Seriously? Are you that retarded???

http://online.wsj.com/artic...l?mod=googlenews_wsj
Dude, you might as well just stop posting in this thread... honestly, because what you've resulted to now is someone who's so grossly immature that your simple refusal to even do you own search is downright childish.

Look, this isn't about Republicans VS Democrats, or DEmocrats VS Republicans.... this is about the fact that Obama is making a horrible decisin. If you were raised a Democrat, and you're unable to think outside of your own box that was built for you, then that's a real shame... and will probably have a significant impact on how you live your life, for the rest of your life. Maybe you're just really young... and that's ok... but just remember what's going on today... massive bailouts, and huge deficits.. you'll be paying for that in a few years.

------------------
Todd,
2006 Pontiac Solstice

ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Natter natter natter

Grommish grommish grommish

Ad hominem attacks indicate that you have nothing left in your intellectual arsenal.

Therefore, you lose.
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And I suppose you think your intentional misquoting of people is NOT an ad hominem attack?
PFF
System Bot
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2009 08:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ad hominem attacks indicate that you have nothing left in your intellectual arsenal.

Therefore, you lose.

Did you read his link or the info I posted? If you did, you would know why you're wrong.

You're as bad as the Whitehouse saying Obama didn't bow to King Abdullah, when the video is already on YouTube.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Therefore, you lose.

I didn't post that anywhere... ???

Unfortunately, what you don't understand is that we all have lost... we all have to figure out how to pay off 4.3 trillion dollars of debt...

I'm glad this is a joke to you... ignorance on a subject really is bliss. If you did understand fully what was going on here, you'd probably be equally as upset as the rest of us. The United States is "F*CKED"... and there's quite simply nothing we can do about this... it's very upsetting to me.

It's unfortunate that you still seem to think this is about Republicans VS Democrats... because it's not... what is happening today isn't rhetoric from the right claiming the sky is falling, or overreacting from the peanut gallery... what you're seeing here is history in the making, and not the good kind... the past few months will go down as the "fall of Rome". Not so much in a dramatic sense, but the first day of a slow and painful slide into unimportance to the rest of the world. In 20 years, we'll be no more important than Australia (Australia is awesome by the way, but I'm just saying).

------------------
Todd,
2006 Pontiac Solstice

Uaana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 11:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for UaanaClick Here to visit Uaana's HomePageSend a Private Message to UaanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Therefore, you lose.

Did I miss something? At least 2 people posted up the Facts that you said didn't exist.
When presented with the stated facts you took it as some sort of personal attack?

What part of doubling the deficit did you not understand?
Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post04-13-2009 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Therefore, you lose.

The loser here is you. It always is. I swear I've pissed puddles smarter then you.
Red88FF

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 130
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Red88FFSend a Private Message to Red88FFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.eff.org/deeplink...-doj-worse-than-bush

"In Warrantless Wiretapping Case, Obama DOJ's New Arguments Are Worse Than Bush's"
Their followers are living in total denieal.
DustoneGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DustoneGTSend a Private Message to DustoneGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...says the sore loser.

Nobody wins when the Constitution loses.

McCain was no different.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Red88FF:

"In Warrantless Wiretapping Case, Obama DOJ's New Arguments Are Worse Than Bush's"

"If the president does it , it is not illegal" basically.
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Did you read his link or the info I posted? If you did, you would know why you're wrong.

You're as bad as the Whitehouse saying Obama didn't bow to King Abdullah, when the video is already on YouTube.

Being the first "internet president" (or whatever they're calling it) is a b1tch, isn't it?
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Uaana:

Did I miss something? At least 2 people posted up the Facts that you said didn't exist.
When presented with the stated facts you took it as some sort of personal attack?

What part of doubling the deficit did you not understand?

Yeah, I think it's kind of turned into a joke for him now. He clearly doesn't really understand what we're talking about. He realizes he's gotten in over his head in this conversation, and has decided to bow out and save face rather than learn something that goes against his pre-conceived notions about the world around him. I'm pretty sure though, he got the general idea... and I think it'll stick with him and at some point he'll come to a realization and say... "This is what they were talking about..."

Originally posted by Red88FF:

Yeah, there's more on it here:

http://www.conservative21.n...ayone.cfm?docid=3811

Hey, that's the SECOND thing I support Obama's decision on... hahah....

------------------
Todd,
2006 Pontiac Solstice

Leeloo88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Leeloo88Send a Private Message to Leeloo88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thank you for all the great research in here, and more so for not throwing up your hands in the face of abject stupidity and selfishness. Like the little boy with his finger in the dike you are holding back the flood. The flood of "ME, HERE, NOW, NO MATTER THE COST". Those that use emotion and blind adherence to any political dogma, be it democrat or republican seem to be growing in number and boldness, and they are the ones that are abandoning their posts, allowing the flood in. I surely hope that you keep at it because someday when people like KT finally grow up (or feel the sting of their action) they will return to defend the true soul of America. Until then keep the faith and continue looking up FACTS and making educated decisions based from them in a calm and dispassionate way, that is the HOPE and CHANGE that America needs, not a single man, president or king upon whom we pin our success and failure as a nation.

------------------
Four Fans of Freedom
"Fiero Fugit"

PFF
System Bot
FieroJam

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 06:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroJamSend a Private Message to FieroJamEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Find one ant attend to tell the idiots in Washington on both sides we are tired of their abject recklessness with out future.
http://taxdayteaparty.com/
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 08:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroJam:

Find one ant attend to tell the idiots in Washington on both sides we are tired of their abject recklessness with out future.
http://taxdayteaparty.com/

I'm going to be at the Fort Lauderdale one...

------------------
Todd,
2006 Pontiac Solstice

ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Phranc:
Natter natter natter

Grommish grommish grommish

Phranc (on a good day)
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2009 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Phranc (on a good day)

Therefore, you lose.

Game over.
ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 02:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Game over.

Take a closer look at what phranc posted. Mine was not an ad hominem attack; more like an ad hominem response. I tend to give in the same vein as I get.
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 02:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:

Sounds like "either way, we lose"

You already lost.
http://www.cnn.com/ELECTION...8/results/president/
The rest of the world won.
Haven't you been paying attention?
Got some dirty, difficult WORK to do?
Got a HUGE mess to clean up?
Hire a black man.

We did.
God Bless America.

------------------

Mean People Suck

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 04-14-2009).]

82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 08:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Take a closer look at what phranc posted. Mine was not an ad hominem attack; more like an ad hominem response. I tend to give in the same vein as I get.

I know you can see it... all these threads are in response to you:

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/F...ML/064475-2.html#p47

------------------
Todd,
2006 Pontiac Solstice

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-14-2009 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Phranc (on a good day)

Well even on a bad day I'm not a complete moron like you.
Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-14-2009 08:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Phranc

7777 posts
Member since Aug 2005

Then why did you respond to facts by acting like a total moron and rejecting it all out of hand? Besides the fact that you are indeed a full on idiot. From your posts either you are indeed as dumb as I think you are or you are a troll. I don't think you are smart enough to be a troll.

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 184
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 08:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2.5Send a Private Message to 2.5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well even on a bad day I'm not a complete moron like you.

Is that measured by percentage thru an unbiased observer?
PFF
System Bot
fierobear

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by NEPTUNE:

You already lost.
Hire a black man.

We did.
God Bless America.

Once again, the point ZOOOMS over Neptune's head at the speed of sound.
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 12:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hire a black man.

He is no more black than he is white. He CHOOSES to associate, campaign, and apparently legislate as a 'black'. He is a racist.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 12:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You already lost.
Hire a black man.

We did.
God Bless America.

We'll work on getting Colin Powell and Condi Rice lined up to clean up Barry's mess right away.
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 12:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We'll work on getting Colin Powell and Condi Rice lined up to clean up Barry's mess right away.

Condi - Yes

Colin - Questionable
ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Typical phranc ad hominem

phranc (lifesize too!)

[This message has been edited by ktthecarguy (edited 04-14-2009).]

Phranc

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post04-14-2009 01:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

phranc (lifesize too!)

You know that every time you post a picture it does nothing to erase you stupidity. This thread is full of it as are many others. So you go on thinking you are being cute and clever in a pathetic attempt to hide the fact you are an idiot.
ktthecarguy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ktthecarguyClick Here to visit ktthecarguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to ktthecarguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

... erase *you* stupidity. ...

The correct word is YOUR.

Can't even use proper english, yet I'm the idiot??? Look in the mirror.
Have a heart attack, phranc. Have two, in case the first one doesn't take.
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The correct word is YOUR.

Can't even use proper english, yet I'm the idiot??? Look in the mirror.
Have a heart attack, phranc. Have two, in case the first one doesn't take.

Why do you keep posting here? You CLEARLY and OBVIOUSLY are ignoring all posts that have to do with FACTS. You're ignoring all of them...

------------------
Todd,
2006 Pontiac Solstice

kyunderdawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2009 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for kyunderdawgSend a Private Message to kyunderdawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You already lost.
Hire a black man.

We did.
God Bless America.

Previous Page | Next Page