Thread Closed  Topic Closed
  Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Real Fiero Tech - False claim of independence being declared (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Real Fiero Tech - False claim of independence being declared by I'm Back
Started on: 03-15-2009 04:55 PM
Replies: 173 (4063 views)
Last post by: Newbfiero on 03-20-2009 10:24 AM
I'm Back

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by p8ntman442:
Thanks Cupcake. Can you give me a positive before you leave?

LOL.....that's hillarious!!!! I just did, I had you at neutral and went to +. Probably won't matter tho, they probably get wiped.
IP: Logged
I'm Back

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 260
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 08:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for I'm BackSend a Private Message to I'm BackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I'm Back

3780 posts
Member since Oct 2002

Originally posted by Oreif:

A "forum that doesn't ban" seems to have banned a few people.
I know a few who get this message when they try to log in:

Information
You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your username.

While they may state "they don't ban folks" in reality they do.

As for this thread, Anyone who has been around for any length of time knows the "who" and "why" RFT was formed. Many no longer care.
This was just a thread so Ed could rant about RFT.

I agree with this quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Formula88:

The point is you need someplace to vent and complain about them. You've apparently exhausted your time over their complaining about this forum and now look for an audience here.
I speak only for myself, but this thread serves no useful purpose and discussion about RFT is not welcome here. Please take your observations about RFT somewhere else.
[/QUOTE]

See, I was unaware that they banned at all other than 1 guy I didn't know emailing me I don't know how many years ago. Their whole premise has been relegated to losing that last little bit of insignificance that they were clinging to. I was one of the bad boys, perhaps in some ways the apex bad boy for what transpired 10 years ago, yet they find a reason to disconnect me too. I looked and no one has posted anything about this thread over there, I wonder why they're ignoring it? Look at some of the worthless threads over there and this is a non-issue? I think they want to live in denial some more, they are serious denialists. In their quest for independence they have become normal and typical, just a different address. They think that by not having a voting bar they don't subscribe to what they disliked here. This is why I say they owe Cliff an apology. Maybe now they understand the pitfalls of moderating a forum.

As for this being a thread so I could rant about RFT, it really isn't, I was unaware that they really banned people on a regular basis, I haven't been here in a longtime an certainly haven’t researched anything about RFT. RFT really wasn't my hangout anyway, I think they are boring and sophomoric, I have spent really very little time there in the last 5 years.

As for Formula88's quote, while it is true I ran the gamut complaining about PFF as others over there, what I complained about became RFT and is RFT and the founding/controlling members, Howard et.al. I think it is significant within the realm of RFT's insignificance.
BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ed, Nice way to reintroduce yourself to the forum's new and old members!!! Tactful as ever I see... BBTs
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 10:27 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A "forum that doesn't ban" seems to have banned a few people.
I know a few who get this message when they try to log in:

Information
You have been permanently banned from this board.

Please contact the Board Administrator for more information.

A ban has been issued on your username.

While they may state "they don't ban folks" in reality they do.

As for this thread, Anyone who has been around for any length of time knows the "who" and "why" RFT was formed. Many no longer care.
This was just a thread so Ed could rant about RFT.

I agree with this quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Formula88:

The point is you need someplace to vent and complain about them. You've apparently exhausted your time over their complaining about this forum and now look for an audience here.
I speak only for myself, but this thread serves no useful purpose and discussion about RFT is not welcome here. Please take your observations about RFT somewhere else.
[/QUOTE]

If you rarely use your account you will get locked out from a lack of use. Happened to my friend, if you PM shaun he can correct that for you, I mean "your friends." Now they will ban accounts there are there totally for the purpose of spamming.

[This message has been edited by Mr.PBody (edited 03-16-2009).]

hugh

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 160
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hughSend a Private Message to hughEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It has been a long time,people do change.I can't keep the old dislikes forever,as they will only hurt me in the long run.My analogy to this feeling is:I was owed A large amount of money and it constantly bothered me.I forgave the debt and it wasn't owed anymore so it didn't bother me anymore.Some people will not forgive and forget,this does not make them bad or unreasonable.It only means their philosophy isn't the same as mine.If this is truly a 1 post deal,then I wish you well and forgive what has been said about me.If this goes beyond one post,take it easy,and try to be more likeable.
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Mr.PBody:

If you rarely use your account you will get locked out from a lack of use. Happened to my friend, if you PM shaun he can correct that for you, I mean "your friends." Now they will ban accounts there are there totally for the purpose of spamming.

While they may do that, It is not always the case and the few of us that were banned was not due to "spamming".
Either way it doesn't really matter as I don't care. The point of my original post was to show that they do ban folks regardless of what they or other RFT members say.
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 12:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

While they may do that, It is not always the case and the few of us that were banned was not due to "spamming".
Either way it doesn't really matter as I don't care. The point of my original post was to show that they do ban folks regardless of what they or other RFT members say.

If you didn't care, you wouldn't keep talking about it. I think you should re-join and post, if you're upset RFT spews ignorance, I think you should go educate people, you are entitled to your opinions and I will read them (I can't speak for everyone on RFT, NOR here), I do not have to read them, but I would be interested to hear them. Staying here and going RFT is for retards and there are all stupid, is basically what you accuse RFT of doing, so I am confused. Hypocrisy has been declared here as well. If you're IP is banned you need to get with the admin on that, I don't know what you may or may not have done that warranted your IP getting banned.
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I'm Back:

I'm here to let all know that this independence claim is a lie, then I'm done.

1. You've made your statement.
2. We don't care.
3. The door's that way. Don't let it hit you in the ass on the way out.

Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2009 09:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by I'm Back:

...I don't even say I hate Radar for wanting to hit me accross the bridge of the nose with a baseball bat...

Naaaah. It's not worth the trouble or the stress. Your reappearance just rubbed an old "sore" spot. It's gone now.

I do, however, suspect that sometime, somewhere, you will say the wrong thing to the wrong person.
For your own sake, I hope you learn some manners before that happens.

Hell, Ed.
Just to prove to you that I really wish you no harm...
I remember, several years ago, you posting a link to a web page on the forum.
I forget what it was, but it required the user to post some of their personal information.
When I clicked on the link, lo and behold... It was still populated with your information. (I don't remember what it was, but it seems like I remember that your last name begins with an "S". Perhaps even "ST". Seems like it included an address, too.)
I think I PM'd you and warned you, as I knew how "popular" you were, even then.

Or I could be tripping.
Whatever.

Take care. Seriously.

WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post03-16-2009 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So I am a legend? What is up with that?

------------------
stimpy

Originally posted by fierobear:

Here's a hint for you...don't believe everything you THINK.
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 07:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you didn't care, you wouldn't keep talking about it. I think you should re-join and post, if you're upset RFT spews ignorance, I think you should go educate people, you are entitled to your opinions and I will read them (I can't speak for everyone on RFT, NOR here), I do not have to read them, but I would be interested to hear them. Staying here and going RFT is for retards and there are all stupid, is basically what you accuse RFT of doing, so I am confused. Hypocrisy has been declared here as well. If you're IP is banned you need to get with the admin on that, I don't know what you may or may not have done that warranted your IP getting banned.

What are you talking about???

First, I just posted a comment about RFT's "no ban" policy that was brought up by Fastback 86. I only keep "talking" about it because you replied it could have been from lack of use. I replied it was not. Where does it state I'm "upset" with RFT? Just because I don't care about the RFT forum??

Second, Where did I say RFT "spewed ignorance" or accuse them "for being retards and they were all stupid"???? I think you are confusing my two previous posts with someone else's posts. That is where your confusion is at. Please do not confuse me with others who have posted in this thread.

Finally, As for re-joining RFT or trying to get "unbanned". There is no need for me to do that, I do not have any interest in the RFT forum.
PFF
System Bot
Mr.PBody

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 08:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am referencing things I've seen you say in the past, for someone who doesn't care you wind up in every thread about RFT and have something to say, despite not caring. Just an observation.

This sounds a little hostile:
"As for this thread, Anyone who has been around for any length of time knows the "who" and "why" RFT was formed. Many no longer care."

You claim to not care because there are some nasty threads out there about you, which I did not create. What you need to consider is why people feel that way. Going LALALALALALALALA I don't care gets you nowhere, maybe its why people dis-like you, but what do I know. There are some brash people on RFT, but I've never seen an unsolicited "attack".

But I too will stop posting in here, I don't really need to argue with you, nor do I need to get banned for disagreeing with the anti-RFT guys. I do like to pop over here from time to time. The last word is yours. Laters, if you want to continue to talk, feel free to PM or IM me.
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 09:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
haha i know its late but ladies and gentelmen welcome to the new lopsided chopz thread.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pontiackid86

19632 posts
Member since Sep 2008
ill be back at this after work i think there is probabley going to be sonme unsafe for work material on here.
Newbfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 71
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NewbfieroSend a Private Message to NewbfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pontiackid86:

ill be back at this after work i think there is probabley going to be sonme unsafe for work material on here.

You mean Like this
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Newbfiero:
You mean Like this

Ummm...

jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 12:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I am referencing things I've seen you say in the past, for someone who doesn't care you wind up in every thread about RFT and have something to say, despite not caring. Just an observation.

This sounds a little hostile:
"As for this thread, Anyone who has been around for any length of time knows the "who" and "why" RFT was formed. Many no longer care."

You claim to not care because there are some nasty threads out there about you, which I did not create. What you need to consider is why people feel that way. Going LALALALALALALALA I don't care gets you nowhere, maybe its why people dis-like you, but what do I know. There are some brash people on RFT, but I've never seen an unsolicited "attack".

But I too will stop posting in here, I don't really need to argue with you, nor do I need to get banned for disagreeing with the anti-RFT guys. I do like to pop over here from time to time. The last word is yours. Laters, if you want to continue to talk, feel free to PM or IM me.

Whatever.

I took this to PM at your request.
sspeedstreet

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 04:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sspeedstreetSend a Private Message to sspeedstreetEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

I thought I banned you. I might remember wrong since perhaps you did leave at your own merit. What I do remember is that I truly hate your guts. The BS you sent me through PM and email was the reason I once almost closed PFF for good.

Cliff is always professional and seems to keep his emotions in check when posting. Needless to say, I was taken aback by this post. Ban him, Cliff. You don't need the aggravation.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2009 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Newbfiero:

You mean Like this

haha no the play i work at dosent tollerate foul language and stuff like that on the internet i geuss this is what i get for playing in the trash at work

Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2009 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am REALLY glad my daughter did not see that, sometimes she is in the room.

I almost wish I had not seen that, only almost though, does that make me a bad person?
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2009 04:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Raydar:

...I think I PM'd you and warned you, as I knew how "popular" you were, even then.

And you didn't say "thanks" then, either.

Classy.
The MaD cOw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2009 12:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The MaD cOwSend a Private Message to The MaD cOwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I feel dirty posting here ....
But I think if those who hold beefs with the opposing forum would simply stick to the one of their choice, there wouldn't be a problem.
I've seen a few in the past come knocking on our door just for the purpose of stirring up crap.
Personally I choose pennocks for all the reasons that are already obvious to it's long time members. Ive browsed RTF . After reading a few threads, and seeing the type of behaviour that is accepted and common there, I wanted no part of it. For the most part, I found it juvenile. But for those that prefer that type of "freedom", at least there is a place for it. ....not sure "freedom is the word I choose for it.

When someone rejects pennocks for its rules, and regulations.... don't register. Seems pretty simple to me. Not sure why such a rivalry is necessary. We are lucky enough to have two fiero forums available to us. It boils down to respecting the boundaries set up by those who have given us the PRIVILEGE of a place to post. .....on whichever board you choose.

If you want to call Pennocks rules "oppression".... fine with me, as long as it keeps the stink out. Saying it "tends to control thought and behaviour" .....well, if one can't control their own thought and behaviour by simply being respectful to others, then so be it. Acting in such a manner on the street has consequences. Online, behind a monitor, those consequences don't exist... so for those who can't "control" themselves, parenting is the alternative. The only sad part I see in that, is that it is necessary to begin with.

Without this type of atmosphere (being a civil and mature one).... I wouldn't be here. And in turn would lose the many benefits that come along with it. So, abiding by the rules, which are more than reasonable, is a small price to pay for what this place has to offer. When choosing the right board for you: If it takes effort to follow the rules here.... then you belong on the other.

[This message has been edited by The MaD cOw (edited 03-18-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2009 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The MaD cOw:

I feel dirty posting here ....
But I think if those who hold beefs with the opposing forum would simply stick to the one of their choice, there wouldn't be a problem.
I've seen a few in the past come knocking on our door just for the purpose of stirring up crap.
Personally I choose pennocks for all the reasons that are already obvious to it's long time members. Ive browsed RTF . After reading a few threads, and seeing the type of behaviour that is accepted and common there, I wanted no part of it. For the most part, I found it juvenile. But for those that prefer that type of "freedom", at least there is a place for it. ....not sure "freedom is the word I choose for it.

When someone rejects pennocks for its rules, and regulations.... don't register. Seems pretty simple to me. Not sure why such a rivalry is necessary. We are lucky enough to have two fiero forums available to us. It boils down to respecting the boundaries set up by those who have given us the PRIVILEGE of a place to post. .....on whichever board you choose.

If you want to call Pennocks rules "oppression".... fine with me, as long as it keeps the stink out. Saying it "tends to control thought and behaviour" .....well, if one can't control their own thought and behaviour by simply being respectful to others, then so be it. Acting in such a manner on the street has consequences. Online, behind a monitor, those consequences don't exist... so for those who can't "control" themselves, parenting is the alternative. The only sad part I see in that, is that it is necessary to begin with.

Without this type of atmosphere (being a civil and mature one).... I wouldn't be here. And in turn would lose the many benefits that come along with it. So, abiding by the rules, which are more than reasonable, is a small price to pay for what this place has to offer. When choosing the right board for you: If it takes effort to follow the rules here.... then you belong on the other.

you know what ill do you all one better. at the end of the day we all own fiero/ are fans of fieros. They all more or less rolled off the same production line. They all either have a duke or thoes sh*t box 2.8 motors unless you did a swap on it. and all and all we love our cars. this stupid fight between pennock's fiero fourm and real fiero tech is pretty much like pissing in the wind and what happens when you piss in the wind? you get a mouth full of piss. i say either seperate or leanr to get along with each other. Just because some asshat got banned had a little highschool girl coniption about it and made a pennocks sucks webside dosent mean we have to go to war with eachother. ill admit it i float between both websites and my loialty stick to pennocks fiero fourm. there both 2 diffrent worlds and i find real fiero tech to be a bit immature but it is how it is. at the end of the day we all have fieros we all love them so i sugest some people grow up because there are better things to be fighting about.
ohh yea cliff pennock rules

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-18-2009).]

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 03:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is a lot of history on this board, I don't suspect members that have joined within the last 6 months to understand what this is all about.

It would be great of everyone can get along, and some of us that are on both boards do. Both boards have their fair share of good guys and bad guys, doesn't really matter.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so i dont know if its from my last post on here but im now seeing that since my rating bar has showed up people on here dont like me.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-19-2009).]

Emc209i

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2009 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

At least its good we know you'll be staying at pff, rft dislikes you more.

[This message has been edited by Emc209i (edited 03-19-2009).]

pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

due to the fact i think iv posted about mabey 5 times on there id say they dont even know who i am. Let alone not like me.

The MaD cOw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 02:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The MaD cOwSend a Private Message to The MaD cOwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

I don't suspect members that have joined within the last 6 months to understand what this is all about.

I thought that might get mentioned. ....for what it's worth. I am aware of the history. I've frequented this bored off and on since 2001..... it's just not represented by my current screen name
Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 03:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

RFT dislikes anyone who didn't come out of the womb spewing knowledge about turbocharging a Fiero. I don't think he was "owned". Not only that, he's a good kid, and the lower end of the genetic pool on RFT didn't give him a chance. Everybody starts somewhere. But this shows how much of a douche you really are.
crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 03:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The MaD cOw:

I thought that might get mentioned. ....for what it's worth. I am aware of the history. I've frequented this bored off and on since 2001..... it's just not represented by my current screen name

You know Cliff frowns upon multiple user names. What were your previous names? Guess following the rules isn't a big priority for you either.

Multiple Usernames
It's not allowed for a single individual to register multiple usernames. Everybody hates sockpuppets and we don't want people to hide behind another username. Usually the system detects when somebody tries to sign up a 2nd (or 3rd or 4th) username, but this system is far from perfect. If I detect someone is using multiple usernames after they have been registered I will delete all usernames used by this individual starting with the oldest and leaving only the most recent (this could mean you loose that username with 10,000+ posts). In some cases I will allow multiple usernames (for instance when more than one individual in a household register to the forum). If it was obvious the new username was only created to get into some heated discussions (or start flamewars), then the user will receive a warning. If after this warning he/she still (tries to) register(s) a new username (with the same intent) an immediate ban will follow.

PFF
System Bot
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 04:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hulki U. My-BFF:

RFT dislikes anyone who didn't come out of the womb spewing knowledge about turbocharging a Fiero. I don't think he was "owned". Not only that, he's a good kid, and the lower end of the genetic pool on RFT didn't give him a chance. Everybody starts somewhere. But this shows how much of a douche you really are.

thanks hulki for havin my back.

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 05:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi eds!

honestly glad to see your still walking the Earth. Your writing style is still the same I read... kinda miss that.
It often drove me insane, but it always made me think.

I got the point of your thread, yes it is ironic.

Sorry to read about not passing the LSAT (I think that is what it is?)... if it is a dream of yours, you shouldn't give up on it.

Good Luck in your roamings.

------------------

<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?

The MaD cOw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 07:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The MaD cOwSend a Private Message to The MaD cOwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crzyone:

You know Cliff frowns upon multiple user names. What were your previous names? Guess following the rules isn't a big priority for you either.

[QUOTE]
Multiple Usernames
It's not allowed for a single individual to register multiple usernames. Everybody hates sockpuppets and we don't want people to hide behind another username. Usually the system detects when somebody tries to sign up a 2nd (or 3rd or 4th) username, but this system is far from perfect. If I detect someone is using multiple usernames after they have been registered I will delete all usernames used by this individual starting with the oldest and leaving only the most recent (this could mean you loose that username with 10,000+ posts). In some cases I will allow multiple usernames (for instance when more than one individual in a household register to the forum). If it was obvious the new username was only created to get into some heated discussions (or start flamewars), then the user will receive a warning. If after this warning he/she still (tries to) register(s) a new username (with the same intent) an immediate ban will follow.

[/QUOTE]

Why is everyone here so bloody quick to jump to conclusions? .....wonder if i've already earned my negative ratings thanks to that....

....you every consider the fact that during the last 8 years I may have forgotten my original screen name? sheesh
*edit to add* you did get me thinking... so i did some searching on the members list. I found it. It was "Stoic" apparently. Wow, April of 2000 I had registered. .....I'm getting old

[This message has been edited by The MaD cOw (edited 03-19-2009).]

Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2009 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

due to the fact i think iv posted about mabey 5 times on there id say they dont even know who i am. Let alone not like me.

Your reputation proceeds you.
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your reputation proceeds you.

if you say so. were you deprived as a child? do you need a hug?

http://www.urbandictionary....efine.php?term=troll

correct me if im wrong but i thin you just got ummmm

edit for a nice website for you and its work safe im not that much of an a-hole.

[This message has been edited by pontiackid86 (edited 03-19-2009).]

jscott1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

if you say so. were you deprived as a child? do you need a hug?

I think so.
The MaD cOw

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The MaD cOwSend a Private Message to The MaD cOwEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
feel the love

Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post03-19-2009 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Syme now that you have your password go back to your normal account....
pontiackid86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Syme now that you have your password go back to your normal account....

i think he will if you go back to where you belong.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock