Racist car dealer!! by e30tech
Started on: 09-29-2008 03:34 PM
Replies: 252 (4150 views)
Last post by: pontiackid86 on 10-06-2008 12:27 PM
ChaoticMav

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChaoticMavSend a Private Message to ChaoticMavEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
These thread towards the last two pages was like a large rising of non-trolls vs the trolls, lol.

Positive given to offset the negs.
IP: Logged
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Moved!
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 02:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Huh, I thought this thread had steered away from this direction...

Oh, wait, WhiteDevil88 was showing his unmentionables. Now I remember
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by e30tech:

If you only knew the things i do for my community, family, friends.

Or rescuing animals. (adopted my dauchound and huskie from a shelter)

Thanks for taking in the huskie. I have one and I love her. You get a plus rating from me to offset some of this neg nonsense.

By the by, ignore the PMs you get from Aceman. He doesn't know when to give up.

aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 03:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Dumpster Diving, Mr Hypocrite?
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

aceman

4899 posts
Member since Feb 2003
Now, since we're in the dumpster....

I still don't understand this.

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THESE TWO CONFLICTING POSTS???????????

How much do you hate buying a car from someone that isnt the same race as you.

Now IM NOT RACIST, my best friend is hispanic, i also speak spanish fairly well.

I went into a local car dealer where i live, because he does get some nice cars.
Well the owner and all his employees are hispanic.... nothing wrong with that.

Close in a f'n ignorant mix im half white half hispanic

Why wouldn't you put that you are Hispanic in your first post? Credibility is lacking here.

Now if you're Hispanic and the owner's Hispanic, why wouldn't you correct the owner on his "white" remark and tell him that you're Hispanic????

Want to know the best way to tell a prejudice person?...."I'm not a Racist/Bigot. My best friend is..... insert minority"
e30tech

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:

Now, since we're in the dumpster....

I still don't understand this.

HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN THESE TWO CONFLICTING POSTS???????????

Why wouldn't you put that you are Hispanic in your first post? Credibility is lacking here.

Now if you're Hispanic and the owner's Hispanic, why wouldn't you correct the owner on his "white" remark and tell him that you're Hispanic????

Want to know the best way to tell a prejudice person?...."I'm not a Racist/Bigot. My best friend is..... insert minority"

You already tried this one but no one cares.

1) im not dark complected
2) neither my mother or father were full blooded hispanic. (mom was half white half hispanic, dad was full white)
3) I dont have an accent of any sort
4) neither of my parents spoke spanish (i learned some in highschool)
5) i look like a white kid that works in the sun all day. just a light tan thats all.

So yea im basically white i dont claim to be half and half. I am white. and if i was to claim to be hispanic i would be the whitest hispanic you ever met.

I just stated that i have hispanic blood in me big whoop dude. its called the melting pot read into it.

If it was a african american. it would be that same post just happened to be a hispanic owner.

Get over it dude.

Did you take those dancing lessons yet like i suggested? obviously not because your still trying to posting dumb crap

GET A LIFE MAN!!!
e30tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

e30tech

442 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Hey wheres back on holiday with my bear sittin on the trashcan pick i want one!!! lol
Patrick

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dumpster Diving, Mr Hypocrite?

Judging from your ratings bar, it appears forum members have about had enough of your personal attacks and your "labeling" of anyone you don't agree with.

Can't you just state your point and move on without constantly harassing people?

Honestly, it's disturbing to hear that you of all people are in a position to council co-workers at your job in the military.
e30tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:

Judging from your ratings bar, it appears forum members have about had enough of your personal attacks and your "labeling" of anyone you don't agree with.

Can't you just state your point and move on without constantly harassing people?

Honestly, it's disturbing to hear that you of all people are in a position to council co-workers at your job in the military.

I agree. I hope i didnt have to talk to him before i went into the service. i assume he is at MEPS in omaha
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I didn't lodge a personal attack on him.

But when it comes to a "Racist" thread, Mr Hypocrite, I think I am about the only one on this forum with a job that deals with racism, prejudice, bigotry, and extremism. I think I'm very much qualified to make my remarks to hope to get someone to understand.

When we need an expert opinion on janatorial duties, I'll ask you Patrick.
PFF
System Bot
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey wheres back on holiday with my bear sittin on the trashcan pick i want one!!! lol

Welcome to the Trashcan!

edited cuz I URL'd insted of IMG... doh!

[This message has been edited by Back On Holiday (edited 10-01-2008).]

aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree. I hope i didnt have to talk to him before i went into the service. i assume he is at MEPS in omaha

No, you'd see me or someone like me after opening your mouth and making the remarks you did in your opening post.

And Mr Hypocrite, it may disturb you, but that may be because you haven't a concept of the U.S. military and our success in combatting prejudice, racism and bigotry. So continue being disturbed.
e30tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Welcome to the Trashcan!

edited cuz I URL'd insted of IMG... doh!

Sweet thanks!!!!
e30tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

e30tech

442 posts
Member since Sep 2008

No, you'd see me or someone like me after opening your mouth and making the remarks you did in your opening post.

And Mr Hypocrite, it may disturb you, but that may be because you haven't a concept of the U.S. military and our success in combatting prejudice, racism and bigotry. So continue being disturbed.

drrrrr ok then jimbo. and your right i am disturbed, nothing is worse that waking up in a cold sweat after you had a horrible dream about a honda.
e30tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

e30tech

442 posts
Member since Sep 2008
Oh and dont knock my military service, i servied my country. all you do is sit behind a desk and make people feel like their racist.
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You already tried this one but no one cares.

1) im not dark complected
2) neither my mother or father were full blooded hispanic. (mom was half white half hispanic, dad was full white)
3) I dont have an accent of any sort
4) neither of my parents spoke spanish (i learned some in highschool)
5) i look like a white kid that works in the sun all day. just a light tan thats all.

So yea im basically white i dont claim to be half and half. I am white. and if i was to claim to be hispanic i would be the whitest hispanic you ever met.

I just stated that i have hispanic blood in me big whoop dude. its called the melting pot read into it.

If it was a african american. it would be that same post just happened to be a hispanic owner.

Yes, you and a majority of Hispanics are WHITE! There are Black Hispanics.

White or Black= RACE

Hispanic, Slavic, Arabian= ETHNIC GROUP

African American= Silly term that was created so someone didn't have to call themselves Black or Negro or Negroid or be refered to by a racist as Niggger
e30tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

White or Black= RACE

African American= Silly term that was created so someone didn't have to call themselves Black or Negro or Negroid or be refered to by a racist as Niggger

Ok their Mr. P.C. i dont care it your skins blue, red, orange or green!!! You got a fancy name or group for those too?

[This message has been edited by e30tech (edited 10-01-2008).]

aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Mr Hypocrite part was for Patrick. He knows who Mr Hypocrite is. I should have divided that post.

And don't ever try to make an insult on my 23 years of military service.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

White or Black= RACE

Wow the trash can is full, dumpster time?
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok their Mr. P.C. i dont care it your skins blue, red, orange or green!!! You got a fancy name or group for those too?

And this is a perfect example of why you seem "ignorant"

ig·no·rant /ˈɪgnərənt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ig-ner-uhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
3. uninformed; unaware.
4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.
PFF
System Bot
e30tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The Mr Hypocrite part was for Patrick. He knows who Mr Hypocrite is. I should have divided that post.

And don't ever try to make an insult on my 23 years of military service.

i dont care if you have been in the service for 50 years, dont knock my 4 years jerk.
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never did.

So where did I knock your service?

You ARE proving yourself to those labels that those endeared to you in this thread!
e30tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And this is a perfect example of why you seem "ignorant"

ig·no·rant /ˈɪgnərənt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[ig-ner-uhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. lacking in knowledge or training; unlearned: an ignorant man.
2. lacking knowledge or information as to a particular subject or fact: ignorant of quantum physics.
3. uninformed; unaware.
4. due to or showing lack of knowledge or training: an ignorant statement.

heres a definition for you.

obtuse

Lacking quickness of perception or intellect.
Characterized by a lack of intelligence or sensitivity: an obtuse remark.
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

heres a definition for you.

obtuse

Lacking quickness of perception or intellect.
Characterized by a lack of intelligence or sensitivity: an obtuse remark.

If that is what you want to describe yourself...

Very Well!

Yes, you were very obtuse when you stated that I insulted your military service.

[This message has been edited by aceman (edited 10-01-2008).]

e30tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It was this post. i though you were calling me a Hypocrite. opps soooo sorry that wasnt directed to me. but still dude dont use the military as a back bone to justify your jacka$$ remarks
e30tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

e30tech

442 posts
Member since Sep 2008

If that is what you want to describe yourself...

Very Well!

Oh such a good post, just turning that around on me!! everyone calp and give yourself a pat on the back.

This is an example of what i did to other kids when i was in grade school. same as "i know you are but what am i"

and your how old? grow up man

Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We'll try to break this down for you...

Patrick is a Canadian that has never served and he has made numerous statements here that shows that he doesn't have a concept of military life and military duty.

So therefore, when he tries to cut on my that it disturbs him that I provide counsel in the matters of Racism, Prejudice, Bigotry, Extremism; I merely explained that he hasn't the ability to understand how someone in the military with my mannerism can be very successful at the job of combatting these attitudes.
e30tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 04:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I have to learn how to post pics lol.
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I threw that post back at you, because "obtuse" does not describe me in this thread. It has been very fitting of you, though.
PFF
System Bot
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

aceman

4899 posts
Member since Feb 2003
Now, I'm done playing in the trash.

You have a wonderful day.
e30tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

We'll try to break this down for you...

Patrick is a Canadian that has never served and he has made numerous statements here that shows that he doesn't have a concept of military life and military duty.

So therefore, when he tries to cut on my that it disturbs him that I provide counsel in the matters of Racism, Prejudice, Bigotry, Extremism; I merely explained that he hasn't the ability to understand how someone in the military with my mannerism can be very successful at the job of combatting these attitudes.

Hmm. well i understood when you said that Mr. Hypocrite was someone elese. i even said that in another post that i thought you were talking to me. so you dont have to break it down.

And just because the guys canadian you dont think he can grasp some of the things the U.S. military does and preaches?

[This message has been edited by e30tech (edited 10-02-2008).]

e30tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

e30tech

442 posts
Member since Sep 2008

Oh i will thanks!
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And just because the guys canadian you dont think he can grasp some of the things the U.S. military does and preaches?

Yes, you are correct in that statement. (Remember, I said that your statements make you seem ignorant. This shows that you may not be completely ignorant.) However, that's why I singled out Patrick, alone by stating that there are many posts in many threads on here that prove that Patrick can't grasp a U.S. Military way of life and mannerisms.
e30tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 05:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I thought you were done dude? just cant stay away can you.
Darth88Formula

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 05:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Darth88FormulaClick Here to visit Darth88Formula's HomePageSend a Private Message to Darth88FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

dude you are f'n hilarious!!
e30tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes, you are correct in that statement. (Remember, I said that your statements make you seem ignorant. This shows that you may not be completely ignorant.) However, that's why I singled out Patrick, alone by stating that there are many posts in many threads on here that prove that Patrick can't grasp a U.S. Military way of life and mannerisms.

Oh thats for not thinking im completely ignorant that meen a lot to me

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

get over your self.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Oh thats for not thinking im completely ignorant that meen a lot to me

NOT!!!!!!!!!!!

get over your self.

Check your PM's, aceman tends to PM people to try and get his point across.
e30tech

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2008 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Check your PM's, aceman tends to PM people to try and get his point across.

No he didnt he just said that if i was ever in omaha i could swing by his office and talk to him. lol

He just likes to bash people in public on here to make him feel better.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock