Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  POLL: Do you consider this theft? (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
POLL: Do you consider this theft? by JimmyS
Started on: 09-19-2008 12:40 AM
Replies: 83 (2318 views)
Last post by: Stubby79 on 02-13-2011 04:04 PM
JimmyS

Feedback score:    (31)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 124
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh lookie
<~~~ it's sad that it took a thread like this one to get my ratings bar to show up.
IP: Logged
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 10:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS:

Why shouldn't I leave the username in? He posted it himself and obviously isn't ashamed of his actions so why should I delete the name? All I did is quote him with his own words.

It's not like he called me and told me all this on the phone and then I came here and posted it. He made the post himself in "THIS" forum and I simply started and new thread to discuss the post he himself made.

Geeze people, hate the guy who did the crime not the guy who wanted to see what everyone else thought of "his" actions.

So if he freely admitted it, why did you feel the need to repost it for everyone? It was plain to see in the original thread. Do you feel better now that you've taddled on him? What did you hope to accomplish?

And for the record, yes it's stealing, and no I don't care.
Emc209i

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 225
User Banned

Report this Post09-19-2008 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So it was the fact that he bragged about it that made you feel you had the right to rat him out? That somehow wasn't enough, you had to air what he said to the world so they'd come down on him? I'm lost, who told you you had an obligation to point him out?
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2008 11:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Emc209i:

So it was the fact that he bragged about it that made you feel you had the right to rat him out? That somehow wasn't enough, you had to air what he said to the world so they'd come down on him? I'm lost, who told you you had an obligation to point him out?

He ratted himself out by posting it to begin with. "He" aired it to the world when he posted it on a open public forum. "He" pointed himself out by saying...look at what I did!

You can be ticked at me all you want for starting a thread but I tell you what...it sure doesn't say a lot for your character by defending his actions.

If you notice that I have'nt repied to all the people that said what they had to say about the question at hand... It's because no comment was needed. I read their opinion and left it at that (reason I started the thread to begin with). You on the other hand just seem to go on and on and on about me slamming him when all I did was quote "his own words". If he feels so strongly about being called a thief then he shouldn't have made a post saying he stole stuff. UH DUH!

Talk to any detective and they will tell you that most crimes are solved due to the fact that the perp. couldn't keep his fat mouth shut.

Lets all go commit crimes and then brag about it and get all ticked at the world when we get caught. Makes sense to me. NOT!
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2008 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He posted in a thread, he didn't start one about being a thief, you did. What you did was slander him. I think what you did was more uncalled for than what he did. His past doesn't define him, he's still a human being. You think that because he swept some things in his pocket he's no longer entitled to his dignity? Why did you take it so personally and involve yourself, it had nothing to do with you! You think because you feel you've been cheated before you have the obligation to tell other people about everything you read?
Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2008 12:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2008 12:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

He posted in a thread, he didn't start one about being a thief, you did. What you did was slander him. I think what you did was more uncalled for than what he did. His past doesn't define him, he's still a human being. You think that because he swept some things in his pocket he's no longer entitled to his dignity? Why did you take it so personally and involve yourself, it had nothing to do with you! You think because you feel you've been cheated before you have the obligation to tell other people about everything you read?

Your ignorance is really starting to show here. I bet I would have an easier time, in court, proving he is a thief then you would have charging me with slander. You need to look up the definition. I could not be charged with slander for quoting his "own" post. Your morals are messed up if you think theft is less of a crime than quoting a confession. If he was worried about his dignity then he should not have posted his crime on an open forum.

There seems to be a lot more people in this thread that agree it is theft, then there are people who agree with you.

I'm through discussing this with you.
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2008 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't care what other people think... You need to get laid.
WhiteDevil88

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 497
User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2008 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Speeding is against the law, too.
Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2008 01:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by WhiteDevil88:

Speeding is against the law, too.

Well said.

This thread is like cross-posting a video someone posted of them driving on the street at well over the posted speed limit (there are probably hundreds of these on Pennock's alone) in a new thread with the title: "POLL: Do you consider this speeding?"
JimmyS, why don't you call out the speeders too?
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2008 02:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your ignorance is really starting to show here. I bet I would have an easier time, in court, proving he is a thief then you would have charging me with slander. You need to look up the definition. I could not be charged with slander for quoting his "own" post. Your morals are messed up if you think theft is less of a crime than quoting a confession. If he was worried about his dignity then he should not have posted his crime on an open forum.

There seems to be a lot more people in this thread that agree it is theft, then there are people who agree with you.

I'm through discussing this with you.

So two wrongs make a right then? Since he did something bad, you're totally justified in defaming his character? Even though nothing he did had anything to do with you? I'm sure you've never broken any laws, right? How bout we put you up on the block next and everyone can judge you? Get over yourself.
PFF
System Bot
Emc209i

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2008 02:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Emc209iSend a Private Message to Emc209iEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by Emc209i (edited 09-20-2008).]

fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post09-20-2008 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Our local scrap car dealer is very sensible about this kind of thing, IMHO. Anything that would cost less than 10 euros new, does NOT warrant being charged for secondhand, and you are free to take them..as long as you declare them, AND buy something whilst you are there. Sadly, no matter HOW low they set the bar, there are always people who will try to wriggle under it. In other words, they now think it is fair game to take things that are less than 20 euros to buy new, without paying.
I have always gone to the owner with anything I have a use for. You would not believe how many things he gives ME for free, and a good price on things I HAVE to pay for, whilst I have seen him charge over the odds to other people for something they have wanted to buy. I asked him why he did that, once...and he smiled, and said 'that guy walks out with more stuff he doesn´t pay for than you would imagine..so I get the money for him by charging HIM more than I would charge you, or anybody else WHO RESPECTS MY BUSINESS. And if he doesn´t come back, I have one less thief to worry about'.
I can also take things without paying for them at the time, because I might see something I didn´t expect to see there, and don't have the money to pay at that visit. I always make a point of going back and paying, then walking out the yard without even looking for something else. He then knows I came back to pay the debt, rather than just pay for it because I want something else That is a luxury that being honest earns, and again, IMHO, makes up for me having to pay for something I know darned well will almost never ever be sold before it is smashed to pieces .
Scrapyards, or wreckers as you call them, have very high taxes and levies to pay here in Spain. They have to ensure that EVERY vehicle has ALL its fluids drained before they are put up for sale as parts cars. They have to pay a LOT of money for the disposal of those liquids legally and properly.My guy told me that, for every 'free car' he gets in, he has to pay Local Government charges, and labour hours for the 'cleaning up' operations, which total around 250 euros per car. Currently there are 150-odd cars in his yard..multiply that by 250 euros each BEFORE he can actually start to sell anything off them..37.500 euros....he has to make that back,before he starts making a profit on the vehicle.
IMHO, honesty is the best policy for all.The wreckers in my area have a 'grapevine', and anybody who steals, or removes things without permission, will suddenly find themselves not being allowed in ANY wreckers yard in the area.
Whether we consider it to be right or wrong to 'liberate' parts, just be sure that the price of it WILL be collected..just probably from somebody else who DOES pay for their parts already.
Edit to add a perspective from an 'Oldtimer's' life experience

I never met anybody who started smoking 60 cigarettes from day 1
I never met an alcoholic who started drinking 4 bottles of vodka a day from day 1
I never met a junkie who started out on crack cocaine from day 1
I never met anybody who started a life of violence passed their teen years.
I never met anybody who exceeded the speed limit by 50 mph from day 1
And there are adages which have lasted hundreds of years for good reason. One being
'great Oaks from little acorns grow'

[This message has been edited by fierofetish (edited 09-20-2008).]

madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2008 03:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My vote: It's stealing. "Those whom are faithful in little things are faithful in much. Those who are unfaithful in little are unfaithful in things that are much"- but whose going to call you on it? God, your conscience, or peers? Depends if your actions are being pricked by your consciences.

However, consider how the junkyards California solve this dilemma;

Don’t forget, most junkyards (here in CA) make-up for possible “sticking fingers” by charging a “door fee” upon entrance @ $2-3 a head. You are charged this fee regardless of you buy anything or just browsing their lot. I’ve seen the list and it can up-to 100 people whom have signed the list. Tell me; is it fare that everyone is charged a flat rate? When was the last time you’ve walked into a store and was charged a flat fee upon entering? Those who leave with nothing may feel they’re “entitled” for a souvenir.

Therefore, due to my political career, I plead the 5th.

Edit: I forgot to mention that a junkyard in Clearwater, FL crushed a near perfect yellow 88 fastback. I'm sure the plastic roof and panel where not needed for scrap metal and I'm sure a Fiero person would have gone over and taken off the parts before they crushed the car!

Here's the archive link; https://www.fiero.nl/forum/A...070315-1-061451.html

Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2008 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know what the sad thing is... when I want to take stuff out of salvage yards, I honestly usually just ask for it. I've gotten such big stuff for free by just asking for it it's silly. Like three turbos, complete bodywork from a C5 vette, complete front suspension for my DSM. it's hilarious. It's pretty surprising what you can get for free just by asking for it. Chat it up a bit, and it can get you places. LOL!
GT86

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2008 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT86Send a Private Message to GT86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

When was the last time you’ve walked into a store and was charged a flat fee upon entering?

2 months ago, on a buddy's birthday. Cover charge at the strip club. Was worth it though

[This message has been edited by GT86 (edited 09-20-2008).]

Hulki U. My-BFF

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 248
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2008 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by IMSA GT:

I steal everything I can from a junkyard because it WAS someones property.

Uhhmmm.........It still IS someone's property. It's property of the junkyard.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2008 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by GT86:
2 months ago, on a buddy's birthday. Cover charge at the strip club. Was worth it though

Yeah, that was a "teaser" charge. You're not allowed free looks, hehe.
AquaHusky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2008 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaHuskySend a Private Message to AquaHuskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been lucky with the yards. I declare parts in my pockets and they just let me have them anyway. Hell, I got a normally $200+ ign module for the 88 Duke for free even though I told them I had it in my pocket cuz my hands were full. They always cut me deals, though I usually part with over $100 when I would go at any given time.
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2008 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My junkyard basically charges a monthly fee... i buy a few motors from them at a fairly inflated price, and I get free reign on little stuff in the yard.
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2008 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't care what other people think... You need to get laid.

Well arent you just the mature little individual!

I do know one thing for certain... Your a major hypocrite! You come into this thread and get all over my A$$ for starting a thread to bash someone, yet you went and did the exact same thing... http://realfierotech.com/ph...iewtopic.php?t=15601

I received a phone call today to tell me to take a loot at RFT. What do I find? A thread you started about me using my name and a link to this thread! The real difference here is... I used a quote button to quote someones "OWN" post, that they made "here", in public for all to see! You on the other hand, being the cowardly little pansey, started a thread about "me"(on another forum), "speculating" that my thread "here", stems from my past experience with a vendor. That vendor is being delt with accordingly and 'legally". Just like you told me...

involved in a situation you shouldn't have any bearing in

Using someone as an example is a quick way to make an enemy.

Practice what you preach!

You are defending a thief's actions and that makes you, morally, no better than a thief yourself.

You are saying that because the parts are small, and minor, that it's OK to just take them. In essence you are saying that, taking a $0.50 candybar from a gas station is OK. The law seems to not think so. It doesn't matter if you take a candybar or a pair of jeans, you still get the same punishment, by law. Theft is wrong and illegal no matter what you steal.

As for why I don't call out speeders... Speeding will get you a ticket, theft will get you thrown in jail! There have been numerous threads here about people drag racing (on public streets) and lots of people, including myself, have chimed in and gave the person sh!t about it.

Grow up and quit being a trolling hypocrite!

Edit to add...If a person is stupid enough to post, in a open public forum, a statement or video of themselves commiting a crime, then they deserve the bashing they get!

Another edit to add...Supplied to me, by PM, from a fellow thief hater...

Notice I didn't give the persons name? Why not? Because they sent me "private" PM instead of posting it, themselves, for "everyone" to see!

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 09-22-2008).]

PFF
System Bot
JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fastback 86:

So two wrongs make a right then? Since he did something bad, you're totally justified in defaming his character? Even though nothing he did had anything to do with you? I'm sure you've never broken any laws, right? How bout we put you up on the block next and everyone can judge you? Get over yourself.

What I did, here, is not illegal! I didn't defame his character! HE DID IT HIMSELF! If you pull ur head out of your A$$, long enough to take a breath of fresh air, you would see that. I am on the chopping block and you are judging me!

The difference here is..you don't know for certain if, when, where or how, I have broken any laws. You know why that is? Cause "if" I were to do something illegal, I have more common sense than to type out or video tape, the crime, and then post it on a open public forum!

I am amazed at how thick headed some people can be! And to think...this is the future of our country. A bunch of thick heads and thieves.

[This message has been edited by JimmyS (edited 09-22-2008).]

JimmyS

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JimmySClick Here to visit JimmyS's HomePageSend a Private Message to JimmySEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JimmyS

4666 posts
Member since Apr 2006
http://www.onlinelawyersour...ng/consequences.html

Consequences of Shoplifting
The consequences of shoplifting are injurious to virtually everyone in society. The consequences of shoplifting effect business owners and employees, business patrons, and teenagers in an unfavorable way.

The consequences of shoplifting cause one third of all new businesses to fail. Businesses lose sixteen billion dollars annually in lost revenue as a result of shoplifting. In addition to lost profits, the consequences of shoplifting also force businesses to raise prices and take other costly preventative measures to reduce their vulnerability to shoplifting.

Effect on Customers

Customers and teenagers (who may also be law abiding customers) may also suffer the deleterious consequences of shoplifting. Customers often have to suffer the consequences of shoplifting by paying more for purchased items. The average family in America spends $300 every year in order to subsidize the cost of what shoplifters steal.

Law abiding teenagers may also unjustly suffer the consequences of shoplifting. Teens commit fifty percent of all shoplifting offenses. Because of this high percentage, stores may discriminate against teenagers when they enter a store, even if they have no intention of shoplifting.

Business Consequences

The business consequences of shoplifting often result in security measures such as backpack or bag check in rules, security cameras and/or guards, special security systems, and other warning or alarm protections, all of which cost time and money to implement.

Most businesses will prosecute shoplifters to the full extent of the law. Every state has implemented their own laws governing shoplifting crimes. Most jurisdictions define shoplifting as the unlawful attainment of merchandise from a place of business by way of stealing these goods or by intentionally paying less for them.

Shoplifting can involve concealing, moving or modifying items, changing price tags, removing shopping carts and similar items from a store location, refund fraud, and the intentional use of illegitimate forms of payment.

Legal Consequences

The legal consequences of shoplifting depend on a number of circumstances. The consequences for shoplifting are harsher for offenders who steal merchandise with a relatively high total value and for those who have a previous history of shoplifting.

When the value of stolen goods doesn’t exceed $500 or so, the courts will generally charge the offender with a petty crime misdemeanor. In some cases, a first time offense may be reduced to a disorderly conduct infraction.

In cases of multiple offenses and larger amounts/value of stolen goods, the consequences of shoplifting may involve felony charges of grand theft or larceny.

The legal consequences of shoplifting can include any or all of the following penalties: jail or prison time, punitive fines, community service hours, and more. Offenders are often prohibited from entering the place of business from which they stole goods. Teenage offender’s parents will most often be notified immediately if their child is caught shoplifting.

If you would like to learn more about the consequences of shoplifting, you may wish to contact a knowledgeable attorney who can help determine your legal rights and options.

And for those of you you say that I stuck my nose where it doesn't concern me... THIEVES AFFECT MY LIFE AND FINANCES and "that' concernes me!
darkhorizon

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 451
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for darkhorizonSend a Private Message to darkhorizonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I bought 2 maf sensors from my local yard here for $3.....

they really REALLY dont care about little **** out here.... Walking out with some bulbs and trim peices is NOT theft from a junkyard, as its hard to steal something that is worth NOTHING. Junkyards get 90% of their money from just scrapping the cars and selling motors/transmissions, the extra bits of money they see out of selling parts is chump change, and really just considered a bonus at that point.

I know that all of the little **** I have actually paid for went straight into the pockets of the guys I gave the money too, as I dont ever get receipts... So now who is the one stealing?

scrabblegod

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2008 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for scrabblegodSend a Private Message to scrabblegodEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was it theft...yes.
What I find amazing is the attitude of trying to justify it.

Low life trash just about covers it, and explains why we keep low life trash like him out of the yard.

Gene (Salvage yard inventory manager)
Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2008 01:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What I did, here, is not illegal! I didn't defame his character! HE DID IT HIMSELF! If you pull ur head out of your A$$, long enough to take a breath of fresh air, you would see that. I am on the chopping block and you are judging me!

The difference here is..you don't know for certain if, when, where or how, I have broken any laws. You know why that is? Cause "if" I were to do something illegal, I have more common sense than to type out or video tape, the crime, and then post it on a open public forum!

I am amazed at how thick headed some people can be! And to think...this is the future of our country. A bunch of thick heads and thieves.

I never said you did anything illegal, I said you did something wrong. If he wants to admit to crimes, that's his business. I already agreed that it is stealing and I'm no longer talking about that. I'm talking about you going out of your way to start a new thread just to judge him, which is far above and beyond what's necessary. You're not the police here, it's not your job to hold hearings when someone breaks a rule. Stop acting innocent, you didn't simply post an innocuous hypothetical question to gauge public opinion, you deliberately quoted him word for word in a new thread for the sole purpose of attracting attention to something that has nothing to do with you. Again, I ask, what did you hope to accomplish? Given your responses so far, it would seem you wanted everyone to come look at your thread, read the quotes, judge them and then make a nice little post condemning thieves. Sound about right? Omitting his name means nothing, we all know who and what incident you're talking about. So again I ask you, do you feel better about yourself now? Are you happy that you stirred up a big old mess and taddled on somebody? Do you fell vindicated now that people have chimed in here to say that stealing is wrong, as if anyone didn't already know that? Do you think the person you quoted or anyone else is going to change their mind now that you've called someone up in front of the class and shamed them in front of everyone? Get over yourself, no ones happy or impressed that you got all high and mighty and called someone out for a good old public stoning.
e30tech

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 64
Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2008 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for e30techSend a Private Message to e30techEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I swapped out my wiper controls out of a car in a junk yard because it had perfect lettering. but i put my old one in thier. i dont think its stealing but jimmy might differ. Who cares if the guy took some parts. its not right.. yea but still who cares. it wasn't someones car. it was abandoned and abused and in a junk yard. he was "rescuing parts from ruin" thats how i look at it.
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test
Hulki U. My-BFF

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-25-2008 08:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Hulki U. My-BFFSend a Private Message to Hulki U. My-BFFEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hulki U. My-BFF

5949 posts
Member since Apr 2008
test2
vinny

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 54
Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2008 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vinnySend a Private Message to vinnyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
testing
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2008 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
toast
PFF
System Bot
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2008 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007
again
WhiteDevil88

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post09-27-2008 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WhiteDevil88Send a Private Message to WhiteDevil88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WhiteDevil88

8518 posts
Member since Mar 2007
I give up

USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post09-29-2008 04:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test-tickle... testicle!
pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2010 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Testing 1-2-3....
82-T/A [At Work]

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 199
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 82-T/A [At Work]Send a Private Message to 82-T/A [At Work]Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hate to admit it... but when I would go to the junkyard when I was younger (like 10 years ago) and didn't have a lot of money... I would occasionally snag things and put them in my pocket. Honestly, I didn't take anything of any real substantial value... a couple of light-bulbs, maybe a small bracket, or a button or a relay or a switch...

I didn't see what the big deal was at the time... but I haven't done that in a LONG time... maybe even a full decade. I do consider it stealing, and now when I get stuff from the junkyard, I always disclose everything. What I've actually found is that almost 90% of the time... (or more) they usually give that small stuff to me for free anyway.

But yeah... it's stealing.

------------------
Todd,
2008 Jeep Patriot Limited 4x2
2002 Ford Explorer Sport 2dr 4x2
2002 Ford Crown Victoria LX
1987 Pontiac Fiero SE / V6
1973 Volkswagen Type-2 Transporter

FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-22-2010 08:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this is the reason i go to the junkyard in the baggiest clothes possible lol just kidding

we used to throw larger parts over the fence over at U pull it before they installed cameras.

But that was when I was a teen.

my avatar didnt change, this was a test post too

[This message has been edited by FieroFury33 (edited 02-22-2010).]

FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-22-2010 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroFury33

668 posts
Member since Sep 2009
test
FieroFury33

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post02-22-2010 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroFury33Send a Private Message to FieroFury33Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FieroFury33

668 posts
Member since Sep 2009
JEEZ i hope the new avatar works this time
Phaeton

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2010 10:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhaetonSend a Private Message to PhaetonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Somehow I missed this thread the first time around. Nor do I know any involved so I can ignore them.

Degrees of sin. It has already been referenced via lawbreaking speeders.
Since this is titled "POLL:..." without an expiration date. I chime in with the who cares vote.

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock