Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Ignorance, arrogance, degradation, name calling, thread diversion, why and who’s the (Page 6)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Ignorance, arrogance, degradation, name calling, thread diversion, why and who’s the by 84fiero123
Started on: 11-05-2007 07:10 AM
Replies: 229 (3821 views)
Last post by: Phranc on 08-23-2008 10:59 PM
84Bill

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post12-15-2007 10:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HA!!!!!

Originally posted by Back On Holiday:

Urinals:

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 12-15-2007).]

IP: Logged
Mr.PBody

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post12-16-2007 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mr.PBodyClick Here to visit Mr.PBody's HomePageSend a Private Message to Mr.PBodyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
looks like an afternoon at my house
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-17-2008 12:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Testing?

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 01-17-2008).]

BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PoorBill....your definition of a skanc in your link....suits you to a T!

I have not fogotten your constant derogatory remarks directed at me as you where convinced I was a woman. But I am not suprised at all to see you plaing in the trash.

BBTs
BigBoyToys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-17-2008 01:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigBoyToysSend a Private Message to BigBoyToysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

BigBoyToys

502 posts
Member since Oct 1999
Removing - double posted by accident...human operator error....

PoorBill please do not start a new topic just to explain how these things should not happen... or how my slip may have offended you or others....waste of bandwidth or whatever.

Continue on with your playing in the trashcan....seems very appropriate.

BBTs

[This message has been edited by BigBoyToys (edited 01-17-2008).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-17-2008 02:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Could you please repeat that for me?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-17-2008 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Back On Holiday

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2008 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe this should be bumped to the top, for obvious reasons
aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post08-21-2008 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh look, you're on a little crusade. How cute!

Are you going to run for Forum Moderator, too?

[This message has been edited by aceman (edited 08-21-2008).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2008 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Nice shade of red ya got there.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2008 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

I should feel guilty, I handed him the shovel that he's using to dig his own grave.
PFF
System Bot
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2008 11:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I should feel guilty, I handed him the shovel that he's using to dig his own grave.

Once again, I don't give a rat's ass or a squirrel's left nut what you do with this PM. I would recommend that you actually let some things sink in:

Jazzman is not a saint.

Jazzman ledt on his own accord and as a martyr.

No one forced Jazzman off the board.

No one hates Jazzman or has a "bead on" Jazzman "

It's a shame that you took no time to LET MY PM SINK IN. You are obviously incapable of understanding some things. If you'd like to tangle with me...........BRING IT.

My red bar and/or status on this forum does not affect my life. However it all settles, I stay or leave here without ever being a hypocrite and without ever fearing saying the truth and what's on my mind.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2008 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by aceman:
BRING IT.

My red bar and/or status on this forum does not affect my life. However it all settles, I stay or leave here without ever being a hypocrite and without ever fearing saying the truth and what's on my mind.

I can identify with that but the problem is your Skanc like red herring (ad-hominem) character slams (such as "unsat participant") that you use in a feeble attempt to discredit the person you have a difference of opinion is what I have a serious problem with. That being said, I really enjoy watching "the door" slam your ass around a bit.

Must be nice to have the ability to leach bucket loads of our tax dollars while surfing the net trolling and posting your douchebaggery.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2008 12:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Must be nice to have the ability to leach bucket loads of our tax dollars while surfing the net trolling and posting your douchebaggery.

Uh...Bill...are you SURE you want to go there?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-22-2008 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierobear:
Uh...Bill...are you SURE you want to go there?

Been there bubba.... many times!
4-mulaGT
From: Somewhere beetween raisin' hell... and saving grace. oh... and MN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2008 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 4-mulaGTSend a Private Message to 4-mulaGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I gave him a positive...

but I also gave you a positive....

does that mean my heads going to explode????
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2008 07:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post08-22-2008 07:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PURPLE REIGN

4080 posts
Member since Sep 2002
Hmmmmm I'm doing something wrong.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 01:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I can identify with that but the problem is your Skanc like red herring (ad-hominem) character slams (such as "unsat participant") that you use in a feeble attempt to discredit the person you have a difference of opinion is what I have a serious problem with. That being said, I really enjoy watching "the door" slam your ass around a bit.

Amen Brother!
He keeps bringing up Jazzman for some reason, this isnt about him, its about how you treat others when they try discussing things, but you notice how someone calls the Gruesome Twosome out on something, they jump on them like fleas on a junkyard dog and go right for the anus?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-23-2008 01:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...., but you notice how someone calls the Gruesome Twosome out on something, they jump on them like fleas on a junkyard dog and go right for the anus?

Who me? No... I hadnt noticed..
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 05:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Instigator #1, and #2 - do either of you have a Fiero, or is your hobby being a Troll?

There's the original post you got tag teamed on. Why? Because you were actually being a troll in that thread with that post. No if, ands or buts? Admit it and learn....YOU WERE TROLLING. Yes, it is about Jazzman and his thread. You found the "wave" disrespectful and decided that was a troll. NO IT FRIKKEN WASN'T. You don't like my jagged attitude. It's not there for you to like. I don't care if you like it. No one wanted in that thread to call it like it was about Jazzman. I did. You still can't see it for what it was. Why? Because you still think that Jazzman treated people totally different...better. He didn't! Let me see... Aceman will call someone a fking idiot. Jazzman will "nicely" call a person an idiot. In the end, someone slow in the brain thinks that Jazzman is still a Saint, even though he still was insulted by Jazzman to the same degree that I insulted him.

You feel that you must be a Jr Moderator. You aren't. I don't go around trying to get rid of someone off the board. Not even Bill. You find the need to start a crusade. You got tag teamed after you decided to start your little crusade. You got tag teamed because of how much of a hypocrite you were being calling Phranc and I trolls. You still think that this isn't about Jazzman. If that's how you want to justify and file away your little hypocritical actions, then so be it
PFF
System Bot
Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post08-23-2008 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There sure are some special people 'round here. The best part is they lack the higher level thinking skills to realize how special they are so they just go on being special little people over and over. Blissful in their ignorance that they are special. It must be nice living life as a raging hypocrite and not even know it when it shown to them in flash cards.
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Amen Brother!
He keeps bringing up Jazzman for some reason, this isnt about him, its about how you treat others when they try discussing things, but you notice how someone calls the Gruesome Twosome out on something, they jump on them like fleas on a junkyard dog and go right for the anus?

Now, go into the thread thread that you trolled, "That's it, I'm out of here." And you show me where I was treating someone badly in that thread that didn't take a shot at me first. With civility, I stated my point. YOU were the one that came in uncivil and trolling. Please drag out a degrading, uncivil post from me in that thread that wasn't posted in response to someone being uncivil to me.

Next, justify how your post that I quoted above wasn't a trolling post in itself.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 01:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now, go into the thread thread that you trolled, "That's it, I'm out of here." And you show me where I was treating someone badly in that thread that didn't take a shot at me first. With civility, I stated my point. Please drag out a degrading, uncivil post from me in that thread that wasn't posted in response to someone being uncivil to me.

Perhaps YOU need to go back and re-read That's it, I'm out to reacquaint yourself with the sequence of events in that thread.

Good for Jazzman deciding to leave for awhile. Maybe he'll come back with a new perspective, thicker skin and without a stick up his ass.

Is this your idea of being "civil"?

And no, I didn’t see JazzMan addressing you directly in that thread before you posted.
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A) Comparing it to your posts. THAT'S DOWNRIGHT POLITE, Mr Hypocrite!!!!

B) How else would you like me to describe "stick up his ass" with civility, Mr Hypocrite? (Well you'd be the wrong one to ask, but go ahead and try.) I'll edit the post as long as the post doesn't become a dishonest description.

Otherwise, the rest of that is civil and honest. You can't say that about most of your posts, Mr Hypocrite.
Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Discussion with you is pointless. Good day.
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
stick up his ass-

1. stick up his ass. Pompous, a stiff, tighter than a duck's ass. John Kerry has a stick up his ass.

Gee, Patrick, you sure have problems with understanding some sayings. I could have said "without being pompous and rigid" but, I imagine a hypocrite like you would call that uncivil.
Back On Holiday

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 07:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Back On HolidaySend a Private Message to Back On HolidayEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
aceman and prancs favorite two words of the week, uncivil and hyprocrite

ROFL

time to find another set of words to weave into your own BS attitude
http://dictionary.reference.com/
aceman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2008 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You can't answer my question, huh? Didn't think so. Continue with being high and mighty.
Phranc

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 243
User Banned

Report this Post08-23-2008 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhrancSend a Private Message to PhrancEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

aceman and prancs favorite two words of the week, uncivil and hyprocrite

ROFL

time to find another set of words to weave into your own BS attitude
http://dictionary.reference.com/

And this boys and girls is what we call trolling. Its not very good.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 6 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock