Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Ebay scammer?? You be the Judge (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Ebay scammer?? You be the Judge by SuperchargedV6
Started on: 07-19-2007 11:02 PM
Replies: 273 (8629 views)
Last post by: Gokart Mozart on 10-29-2007 08:38 PM
SuperchargedV6

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 175
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2007 07:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

Another good example

I guess these eBay sellers are in for lots of PayPal disputes! They don't say anywhere in their ad that these are aftermarket seat covers. The ad just says 'Pontiac Fiero 1984-1988 *FULL SET* Seat Covers'. I guess they just expect people to be smart enough to know or smart enough to ask. And they have every right to expect that.

He has one thing in his ad you missed.. {{{{100% Satisfaction Guaranteed or your Money Back! }}}}}

IP: Logged
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2007 07:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That is right.. I didn't miss it. He did list that in his ad. And that is his choice as a seller. Sadly, that was not listed in the ad you bought from.

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 08-26-2007).]

avengador1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2007 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You probably lost a rating because someone changed their negative or positive rating to a neutral rating. That is the same as not rating you so you loose a rating. For the record I have not given you a negative. Also for the record, the title of this thread basically implies that the seller is a scammer. That could be why so many people got offended and gave you negatives. You could have tittled this thread 'Need opinions on Ebay ad for item purchased' and explained your situation. This would have been more diplomatic and less inflammatory. The ad wasn't technically wrong nor did it really misrepresent the item for sale, but it could have been worded a bit different to help prevent your confusion. It seems you have lucked out and Paypal will issue you a refund once the item is returned. Next time make sure you ask the right questions so you get the right item you are looking for. I don't think you will find the exact wheel you are looking for but you can always have yours recovered. I left you a link to a place that does this on RFT and even posted it here on PFF under steering wheel recovering. https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/066437.html
Snapperhead

Feedback score:    (57)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2007 08:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know the part about the whole deal that bugs me is not with Rick its with Paypal. The guy I talked with compaired Ebay with Walmart and you can take things back! I told him Ebay is not Walmart...The deal with Rick is the past but what about the future... If you don't put some kind of an "as is" disclaimer on the listing as I was told, Paypal will always side with the buyer, per Paypal ! Paypal does not want to get a bad rap from upset buyers.

If your parting out a car and sell a part that is rebuilt or replaced at one time (if you know it or not) you could be in the same boat as I was. If your listing states it's from or fits something Paypal takes that it is original or an original part of the car. Because I stated the wheel fit a Fiero GT the buyer assumed it to be original.. I guess the old joke about when you assume something is not true with Paypal.. haha.

Sure you can always play the game in court but that can get old quick.

Good luck finding a Original wheel Rick I hope you ask questions first next time around.

Vince

[This message has been edited by Snapperhead (edited 08-27-2007).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2007 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sounds like PayPal not only plays lawyer, but also mechanic.Overstepping the bounds of what they were intended for in my opinion.

They should put upset buyers on a lie detector and ask one question... "Is the item you received actually different than what was represented in the ad?'
Not what you thought it was or hoped it was... But what the ad actually said. When they answer No to the question, then the case is dropped.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2007 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on Songman stop it already. Its a shame so many have told me I am correct but afraid to post here. Most exact statements or very close were, Yes you are right but I am not posting with all of those &*^%$ people. Its not worth it to get red marked. So don't get your chest all puffed out that you guys are the deciding factor. Pay Pal was and you need to read there rules. They did exactly as I told you would happen and now you folks blame them?? Its called "Consumer protection" in the real world or on there pages " Buyer protection plan" and you really need to read up on it. Now let this thing drop as Pay Pal made there verdict and allot of folks have egg on there face but will still continue to say the world is wrong. I bet some of you MF the cops to death when you get a speeding ticket and blame them also when the judge finds you guilty. Its no different than this.

I've said enough and do not want anymore feelings hurt nor name slinging. Maybe one day Vince we will meet at a show and all differences aside will enjoy each others cars. Rick
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have to say that having spent some time going though my Fiero "archives," there are quite a few cars that are detailed to the Nth degree. People can't say enough about the amount of time and attention to detail that goes into these few cars. The more that I think about what it means to put this much effort into something unique, the more I can appreciate what SuperchargedV6 is feeling. There are many people out there who would be willing to settle for something that was close, but you have to give credit to a person who is willing to do what he feels is right to make what he has meet his expectations. The end result shows the difference between someone who takes pride in perfection Vs. someone who just likes to drive their car and change the oil when it needs it...
ohio86se

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 52
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 05:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ohio86seClick Here to visit ohio86se's HomePageSend a Private Message to ohio86seEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rick,

If you are still looking to restore your steering wheel maybe these guys can help http://www.american-stitches.com/index.htm

------------------

" DRIVE IT LIKE YOU LOVE IT"

Anne

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-27-2007 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AnneSend a Private Message to AnneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SuperchargedV6:

Wow am I disappointed. Please read this description and tell me if I am wrong. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymot...m=&item=220130297395

I received this wheel today and it is a refab on a Camaro or Firebird wheel with Black stitching which looks horrible. The guy who I bet is on here is arguing that he did not deceive me and he refuses to take it back. I wanted it for the Prototype as mine is getting gooey. He states almost new and tells me it is from the Fiero store and that I am stuck with it.. He just now told me to take it up wiht the Fiero store. I honestly can not believe how some folks act.

Did I miss something in this ad that mislead me to think it was a new out of box with 1000 trailer miles on it???? Now I have to go thru EBay, Pay Pal and my credit card company just to get this corrected. Rick

You have the balls (very small ones at that) to come here and say someone is a scammer for selling you something that was as described. Your picking on this person and have picked on a few others in the past year, now you get what you deserve! This should have been kept private. You came out as high almighty him self, and used this board to deliberately intimidate and persecutes those you felt are weaker then you, that makes you a bully! Then when you realize that you underestimated that person(s) and with others here that do not see it your way you break down and whine like a little baby crying about your bar being red. Rick, you have alot of growing up to do. You should have asked first if this was NOS, used or other. You are at fault!

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Right on, Anne. He mentioned 'buyer protection' in his last post to me. PayPal and eBay should also worry about 'seller protection' because it is the seller who got screwed in this case.

Rick, is that your name? All I am saying and have said from the start, is that the ad described exactly what you got. No matter what PayPal found, you accused a guy of being a scammer because you weren't smart enough to ask questions. Your fault, not his. No egg on my face. And any number of PMs telling you that you are right don't change the fact...

But you are right about one thing... I'm bored with it. Obviously you have no concept of right or wrong. At least I know your eBay name so I will make sure and not sell you anything.

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 08-27-2007).]

chrisgtp

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 03:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chrisgtpSend a Private Message to chrisgtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
paypal is a scam. in this decision they where wrong. I did not give you a neg but if i did the paypal verdict would not change my opinion of you. They way you are gloating about this win has almost made me give you a neg rating. The reason i didn't give you a neg rating is i really believe that you think your right. i don't share that opinion but you did rub people the wrong way with this thread.

For me the best thing you could do is let this thread die. then you future actions will hopefully bring you a better user rating.
PFF
System Bot
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 04:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree lets kill the thread... We all know and feel the way we feel about it and its all been beat to death so much I almost forgot what it was all about in the first place. See all at Fierorama...

Vince
Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2007 04:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Right on, Anne. He mentioned 'buyer protection' in his last post to me. PayPal and eBay should also worry about 'seller protection' because it is the seller who got screwed in this case.

Rick, is that your name? All I am saying and have said from the start, is that the ad described exactly what you got. No matter what PayPal found, you accused a guy of being a scammer because you weren't smart enough to ask questions. Your fault, not his. No egg on my face. And any number of PMs telling you that you are right don't change the fact...

But you are right about one thing... I'm bored with it. Obviously you have no concept of right or wrong. At least I know your eBay name so I will make sure and not sell you anything.

Ditto to this and Anne. Read this thread title. Hello?? You call someone a scammer in public and now want to come out as the star? You still don't get it dude. Glad you got a very honest seller who even helped you out. Get your money and hope you find that NOS wheel to stick it in your Pebble Beach car.
FierOmar

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2007 02:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierOmarSend a Private Message to FierOmarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...Its a shame so many have told me I am correct but afraid to post here. Most exact statements or very close were, Yes you are right but I am not posting with all of those &*^%$ people. Its not worth it to get red marked.

Oh no... not the silent majority. I thought they disappeared with Nixon. I believe there have been a couple people who sided with you, and I don't see where any have received a negative ranking as a result. I see this type of comment when someone feels a need to butress his position... somewhat like opinions from "my lawyer friends" who are as yet unidentified.

BTW, I don't give rankings whether positive or negative. It really doesn't take too long to figure out who knows what going on. Moreover, I don't know whether there is any indication of who gives a particular ranking, and frankly, I don't even care.

So don't get your chest all puffed out that you guys are the deciding factor.

So, then why did you ask for our opinions? In fact, in your opening post, you stated: "Please read this description and tell me if I am wrong." That is exactly what most who have responded have done... told you that you are wrong.

To make matters worse you titled the thread as follows: "Ebay scammer?? You be the Judge." Well, those of us in the not so silent majority who have no qualms about speaking out, have read the facts, and have come to a significantly different conclusion... there simply was no scam.

If you were so certain that PayPal was going to do exactly as you predicted, why did you feel the need to look here for validation? Why didn't you just go quietly to PayPal and present your case?

I think the answer to these questions is obvious.
------------------
FierOmar

[This message has been edited by FierOmar (edited 08-28-2007).]

Anne

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-28-2007 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AnneSend a Private Message to AnneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I received a email from someone close to him letting me know that Rick, AKA SuperchargedV6
was on this board with another name (and one other user name as well) and was also voted off this board for this kind of behavior. (that's what they told me) How many times will they let you do that? I guess some things never change, he’s still a trouble maker. I guess I will understand why some people act this way, how old are you? 2 ½? Act your age not your shoe size.

[This message has been edited by Anne (edited 08-28-2007).]

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2007 09:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 08-28-2007).]

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2007 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SuperchargedV6

1966 posts
Member since Jan 2006

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 08-28-2007).]

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2007 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Common people, there is no need for insults. We asked SCV6 to post the results of his claim with Paypal and he did. I wouldn't call this gloating, even though it seems like it. I suggest we all let this die now. The two main parties have to deal with each other now and finally settle this.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 08-28-2007).]

Anne

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-28-2007 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AnneSend a Private Message to AnneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want to thank the low life that emailed me, your comment “Cut the crap Bit_h” is very much NOT appreciated. I guess you have some kind of inferiority complex and you like to belittle females. This bit_h WILL post the full email here if you keep it up. Also, I just want to let you know you used the same email address to email me as you used to open your account on this forum. I hope you never have any offspring that grow up like you!
Anne

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-28-2007 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AnneSend a Private Message to AnneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anne

55 posts
Member since Feb 2007

It is for this 25,000 mile beauty that the top has started to get gooey. It honestly needs a nice hard correct wheel and I appreciate the offer but I have to ask is it solid and not solid or nice and firm? Rick B

Nice looking car!

3.8 SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2007 10:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8 SCSend a Private Message to 3.8 SCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Come on, people! Knock it off. Why do you what to ban people, when you know that person is right?
PFF
System Bot
hammer18

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2007 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hammer18Send a Private Message to hammer18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cant we all just get along, and maybe stop bit@#ing just try and enjoy life! i mean lately people have been leaving this forum and getting bad ratings and being bannned i know why we rate people but would you want to be banned from the forum? that would be a major bummer in my opinion. were all adults here lets try and act like it.

hey cliff i think it might be time just to end this thread and prevent another member from being banned cause at this rate it isnt looking to good.

3.8 SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2007 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8 SCSend a Private Message to 3.8 SCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hammer18:

cant we all just get along, and maybe stop bit@#ing just try and enjoy life! i mean lately people have been leaving this forum and getting bad ratings and being bannned i know why we rate people but would you want to be banned from the forum? that would be a major bummer in my opinion. were all adults here lets try and act like it.

hey cliff i think it might be time just to end this thread and prevent another member from being banned cause at this rate it isnt looking to good.

That's the problem, Everyone is not an adult. It's the kids, that were a spot on the mattress, when these cars came out. They think, they can run Cliffs forum through the rating system and ban people for fun.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2007 08:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is a shame. I asked a question maybe a bit harder that some would like but I stated my feelings. I was bashed pretty good. Pay Pal votes for me and my red bars goes real deep. Folks post 600 times and have no ratings bar after leaving many god post. Someone states the truth and of how they feel and what they think is proper and WHAM there going for the ban. It takes more guts to bash me when Pay Pal'd judgement if for me not matter how much you dislike it or try to turn it around.

Yes I am Rborecky who called EoticaRida out and was banned after the took he Katrina money. I almost fell over as did many when they said they didn't care is someone needed the money for Katrina as long as they asked they got it. Many were upset that they gave to a fund like that. This guy got a few thousand from that if I remember correctly. Then after I was banned, he took a few more Thousand from folks here when selling stuff that was supposedly lost in Katrina { I stated how he hadn't lost anything as he stated in a thread no one caught} and is now banned himself. I was gone for telling the truth of what I knew about him and someone has balls enough to make it still sound like I was banned for a wrong doing?? I was banned the last time and should not have been. Read the threads on it fully before commenting about my ban under Rborecky.

I did not get back by sneaking either but I wont get into that. It is clear you can get banned here real easy and not get good marks. I did a complete thread on how to build a 3800 SC and didn't receive to many greens on that I see but helped allot of folks out. And yes I did receive allot of PM's over this believe it or not.
Rick

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 08-29-2007).]

Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2007 02:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rick,

Just to let you know I never rated you. Set a side the Pay Pal out come. The reason I think this has gone on so long is that most just can't understand why you never said " Yes I should have ask questions before I bought it." I think it all would have died quickly. Just my overlook take it how you will.

Vince
FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2007 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nm

[This message has been edited by FieroMonkey (edited 08-29-2007).]

avengador1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2007 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Post the email Anne. I bet many would be interested in seeing who sent you such a nasty one. You may be a little negative in some of your replies, but that does not entitle anyone to call you names like that. I also believe Cliff should close this thread before any more mudslingling and name calling goes on.
Anne

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-30-2007 09:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AnneSend a Private Message to AnneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by avengador1:

Post the email Anne. I bet many would be interested in seeing who sent you such a nasty one. You may be a little negative in some of your replies, but that does not entitle anyone to call you names like that. I also believe Cliff should close this thread before any more mudslingling and name calling goes on.

OK Einstein! How’s that for a negative reply? Posting this persons email is only going make things much worst. This coming from someone that posted "I suggest we all let this die now. The two main parties have to deal with each other now and finally settle this." You’re not as smart as you think!
So you think I'm a little negative in some of my replies? Really... well at least I don't babble on and on about nothing in more then half of your replies. Why don't you let this one go, and do us all a favor.

Originally posted by avengador1:

Common people, there is no need for insults. We asked SCV6 to post the results of his claim with Paypal and he did. I wouldn't call this gloating, even though it seems like it. I suggest we all let this die now. The two main parties have to deal with each other now and finally settle this.

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2007 09:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Simply WOW.

Guess, it's true... huh, Avengador? Chivalry is dead.
(Anne, don't misconstrue that comment because your screen name is that of a girl (woman), but because you are a Newb)

Sorry to bump the thread, but again. Simply WOW.

Your posts DO come off negative.
You don't deserve to be cussed at mind you, but Aven doesn't deserve for half his posts to be called drivel either.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2007 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chill out Anne. You seem to really be uptight and I am starting to see now why you got the email. You really can not talk to anyone nicely can you??? There are allot of folks here mad and I figured it out finally.

They were so heart felt set on my loosing due to there thought process and when I didn't loose they are pissed even more as themselves. Take this experience and learn from it. Don't hate just because the final result wasn't as you thought it would be.

I would still like to know what Vince thinks I should have ask and what he would have told me?? He left out over sprayed center black on wheel metal,, leather scratched from finger nails all over, black stitching, discolored leather, S-10 truck wheel and most of all Reproduction. That is allot to miss and make me email to find all of this out. That is also Not almost new even if reproduction.

There in no arrogance on my part just the confusion of how people can be so Bull headed when they see a result they didn't want. Instead of learning from it they blast the person they condemned ahead of time or those who agree with that person. Who is acting foolish here??? Those who stated I was many things and wrong only to see I wasn't and I didn't call others names either. Generalizing is different and many of you need to learn what that is. I'm sorry some of you left pretty arrogant nasty post only to now have to look bad so you get more arrogant. Come on let it rest,, its over. Rick

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 08-30-2007).]

SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2007 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

SuperchargedV6

1966 posts
Member since Jan 2006
Double post,,, Sorry

[This message has been edited by SuperchargedV6 (edited 08-30-2007).]

PFF
System Bot
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2007 10:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I figured it out finally.

They were so heart felt set on my loosing due to there thought process and when I didn't loose they are pissed even more as themselves. Take this experience and learn from it. Don't hate just because the final result wasn't as you thought it would be.

Well, I don't know about all that. I am more inclined to think it is because people detect a little "I Told You So" in your replies, and no one really digs that.
That plays real good with the group of guys gathered around the big screen with beers as you watch your team/driver make an amazing comeback... does not play so well on the internets.

Bleh... You were dead on with the Exotica Rida thing... so It's hard not to have the "I told you so's..." Just don't think folks appreciate is all.
SuperchargedV6

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2007 02:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SuperchargedV6Send a Private Message to SuperchargedV6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I undersand that and honestly am not gloating with everyone but had to with a few who were pretty arogant on there comments. I hope that part is understood. Rick
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2007 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

It is a shame. I asked a question maybe a bit harder that some would like but I stated my feelings. I was bashed pretty good. Pay Pal votes for me and my red bars goes real deep. Folks post 600 times and have no ratings bar after leaving many god post. Someone states the truth and of how they feel and what they think is proper and WHAM there going for the ban. It takes more guts to bash me when Pay Pal'd judgement if for me not matter how much you dislike it or try to turn it around.

Yes I am Rborecky who called EoticaRida out and was banned after the took he Katrina money. I almost fell over as did many when they said they didn't care is someone needed the money for Katrina as long as they asked they got it. Many were upset that they gave to a fund like that. This guy got a few thousand from that if I remember correctly. Then after I was banned, he took a few more Thousand from folks here when selling stuff that was supposedly lost in Katrina { I stated how he hadn't lost anything as he stated in a thread no one caught} and is now banned himself. I was gone for telling the truth of what I knew about him and someone has balls enough to make it still sound like I was banned for a wrong doing?? I was banned the last time and should not have been. Read the threads on it fully before commenting about my ban under Rborecky.

I did not get back by sneaking either but I wont get into that. It is clear you can get banned here real easy and not get good marks. I did a complete thread on how to build a 3800 SC and didn't receive to many greens on that I see but helped allot of folks out. And yes I did receive allot of PM's over this believe it or not.
Rick

Whats that old saying? Its not what you say, its how you say it? Congratulations, Paypal sided with you. You're still a royal prick. I don't need PMs or my big fancy green bar to say it. How's about YOU learn something from the past and shut up before you get yourself banned again?
Snapperhead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2007 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SnapperheadClick Here to visit Snapperhead's HomePageSend a Private Message to SnapperheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Rick,

"Original" That's all you had to ask, I would have said "NO" and you would not have bought it. But I guess we wouldn't have had all the drama would we? There was nothing wrong with the wheel it's just not what you wanted. I don't want to relive the whole 4 pages agian you just see things one way and I see it another.

Vince
fierofetish

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 277
User Banned

Report this Post08-30-2007 04:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofetishSend a Private Message to fierofetishEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Title was enough to stir ANYBODY up, Rick..If you had said 'Am I being scammed?', instead of seeming to have pre-judged any result by stating 'Scammer'..you might have been better understood...Just my 0.02 cents...and I didn´t rate you either way, in case you are wondering...As i happens, I have the GT wheel from my car in my garage...it needs a bit of work, but you are welcome to it, so long as you pay postage!!
Nick
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2007 04:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I undersand that and honestly am not gloating with everyone but had to with a few who were pretty arogant on there comments. I hope that part is understood. Rick

Just can't let it die... Sorry, you have nothing to gloat about with anyone... Regardless of what the all-powerful PayPal decided, you are still wrong. Just a shame that you are not a big enough man to admit it and move on.

And to the one person who appears to be defending you... Sorry, no kids involved here. I've had 42 years to learn right from wrong and your buddy is dead wrong.
3.8 SC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2007 04:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 3.8 SCSend a Private Message to 3.8 SCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just can't let it die... Sorry, you have nothing to gloat about with anyone... Regardless of what the all-powerful PayPal decided, you are still wrong. Just a shame that you are not a big enough man to admit it and move on.

And to the one person who appears to be defending you... Sorry, no kids involved here. I've had 42 years to learn right from wrong and your buddy is dead wrong.

There is more then just me defending him and I am not wrong. If you want this thread to die then you stop dragging it back up. You say you have 42 years to learn right from wrong. It seems you are a slow learner and you still don't understand.

[This message has been edited by 3.8 SC (edited 08-30-2007).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2007 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm starting to think that you are the same person with two IDs. Too many similarities and you are just as rude as him.

I sat here for two days quietly and watched the two of you belittle people who aren't agreeing with you... Comments like 'stain on a mattress'. And you wonder why people don't like it. I only posted again after Rick made one more jab at people who disagreed with him. He shouldn't have asked if he didn't want opinions.

You can keep on saying he is right all you want.. Bottom line is he got exactly what was described in the ad. Even Rick said that PayPal says they always side with the buyer... Not much of a victory there.

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 08-30-2007).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2007 05:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess this qualifies as "online bickering".
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 7 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock