Started on: 06-07-2007 07:05 PM
Replies: 449 (15911 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 08-05-2008 02:32 PM
California Kid

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 07:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MstangsBware:

Explain? I mean this coming from someone who didnt build his car, has never been to the dyno but claims big numbers and has never hit the track up. I mean lets hear what the wise man has to say.

Once again, having a motor with high HP/Torque is great and all but what it is attached to makes or breaks the swap. I am not hear to argue as I stated above I love my modded 3800SC and am sure I will like my LS4 swap even better.

Didn't build his car ? Frankly, I've done 50% of the work on my car, the other 50% was done by "Professionals", why ? Because I'm smart!!!

Never been to a Dyno ? Have never had a reason to, and I have "Professionals" working on my car.

Never been to the track ?

I didn't build my car to compete for Low ET in the 1/4 Mile. The couple times I've gone, joining some friends who were running their cars, I make some passes just to see how it would run (but no serious effort has ever been make to make it quick in the 1/4, like adjusting tire pressures, suspension settings, using drag radials, etc). Frankly I got my fill of 1/4 mile racing in my younger years with great success. 1/4 mile is only a small factor of a vehicles overall performance.

On the matter of "Breakage" I didn't go the extra lengths to have a custom set of high performance halfshafts ($1,700), or have a low miles 5 spd Getrag completely cryo'd then fully rebuilt, just to pi$$ money away (along with numerous other modifications). Just because I haven't supplied the Forum with a dyno chart, or gone out to get time slips to show what the car could do in the 1/4 when properly set up, doesn't mean I'm a "Liar".

Someone posted posted this:
"Torque is pretty useless if you can't get it to the ground. I'm not saying that to "bash" anyone, I really don't care about C.Archambault. I'm talking from personal experience as the former owner of an unmodified L67 with a modest 237 lbs at 4400 rpm on 235/50-16 Nitto tires. I couldn't get full throttle off of rest without spinning my tires, it took finesse on the throttle. I would rather have a higher revving, lower torque motor in a Fiero so I can actually use it's potential. That's just me. Other people would rather peel panties with thundering exhaust and burning rubber. To each their own."

That fact of the matter is you can "get it to the ground" effectively, with a high torque V8, it just takes the right parts, right settings, right tires, and knowing how to drive the car correctly.

Back on thread topic sort of, I've never even purchased anything from Archie (his conversion kit isn't in my car). I will say this, If Archie "wanted to" he could use his resources to build a V8 Fiero that would beat everyone else's Fiero Conversion, that's just not on his agenda, and he builds what his customer's want.

Thanks Rare87GT for the compliment.

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 06-10-2007).]

IP: Logged
greengoblin0129

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 102
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 07:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for greengoblin0129Click Here to visit greengoblin0129's HomePageSend a Private Message to greengoblin0129Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Mellow out Dude, there's nothing wrong with a Forced Induction shop. The best thing is that it'll let them show everybody how to run a business.

I'd suggest you go back & read the whole thread.

I said nothing against forcefed engines. Some of my best friends own them.

Archie

I went back and read most of the thread. Got half way threw page 2 and relized that it's just mostly people getting butthurt over a dyno video.
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 07:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Doc John:

As a satisfied customer

I too and I'm floored by what Archie and the Crew have done for my cars over-all appearance. From front to rear glass modifications, creating a newer style wide-body w/molds, to even installing VDC doors. All of this performed in a timely fashion w/o issues like. The last thing I want from a vender is, "Excusses, excusses, excusses and delays, delays." You don't get excusses or delays from Archie's shop. I should know, cause I'm very picky with the details.
xsrage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for xsrageSend a Private Message to xsrageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
people seem to forget that the small block v8 and the 3800 are 2valve per cylinder cast iron engines. There is no substitute for cubic inches. If the same things are done to each of the engines correctly the v8 will make more power. There is no way to argue this point without showing ignorance.
Silentassassin185

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Silentassassin185Send a Private Message to Silentassassin185Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JimmyS: I always bring up the fact that I have a friend (GKDINC) who has a Chevy small block 350 in his and know a guy in Miami (Clem) who has a Corvette LT1 in his fiero. At this point people are amazed and want to hear more about the V8 cars. It seems to me (I could be wrong) that a V8 in a Fiero is more of a WOW factor so to speak.

This is the same reaction I get. When I start talking about engine swaps and rattling them off its not the S/C3800 or the DOHC 3.4 its the SBC, 4.6s and other v8s that they lock onto. Personally I plan on one of each. A SBC and later on a SC3800. Can't beat the SBC for wow factor. But the gas mileage of the 3800 is nice as a DD. But thats just one mans opinion. Cant we all just get along lol
p8ntman442

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 09:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for p8ntman442Click Here to visit p8ntman442's HomePageSend a Private Message to p8ntman442Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[quote="Shaun41178(2)"]You could try to open up a shop but don't ever run into cletus at a show. he will call you names and threaten to kick your ass. Just ask Joe Wynman who came out with a kit to put in a lt1 longitudinally for way cheaper then what cletus could sell his for. Joe wynman is no longer around because of this.

Cletus will also publically call you names and do it on cliffys forum too going unregulated by the moderator. I mean cletus is such a stand up business guy and all.

[/quote]

Originally posted by Archie:
I’ve just been informed, that several of Shaunbag’s swingers, that favor forced induction V6’s, have decided to pool their vast financial resources & open up their own shop.
Rumor has it that they plan to call it “Blowhards”.
Archie

WOW, I'm gonna nickname shaun "Nostradamus" Took you a few minutes to cook up a good name didnt it cletus?
Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by p8ntman442:

WOW, I'm gonna nickname shaun "Nostradamus" Took you a few minutes to cook up a good name didnt it cletus?

Actually the information & name was sent to me in a PM a couple of hours before I posted it.

So Shaunbag will remain Shaunbag.

Archie

------------------

After Shaunbag is exposed as having asked Archie for a job as a Slack-Jawed Yokel
Archie sings ......... so I pulled off my hat & said imagine that, you workin' for meeeee. Lies, lies........

Rare87GT

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 173
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rare87GTSend a Private Message to Rare87GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know we are all Fiero owners and we all love different aspects of it. My car is not setup for a 1/4 strip. It is a road race suspension, very stiff and doesn't like to squat to get up and go on the 60ft mark. I just go out and have some fun, hell I was surprised I could hit a 12.0 on some Nitto street tires. I think we should all relax and just say good job to everyone that is doing modifications to their Fieros. I think respect of our cars are what we all strive for. I love going somewhere and someone asking me what my car is and how nice it is. I also love smoking a Brand new 03 Cobra or even a Corvette. If you have the money, you have the balls and you have an engine to back it up, just have fun with it. I love all Fieros equally but there are some aspects that will always bring up discussions or arguments. Lets all just have fun now.
SOULCRUSHER

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SOULCRUSHERClick Here to visit SOULCRUSHER's HomePageSend a Private Message to SOULCRUSHEREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW, the good ole' days are back!

I am not going to get involved, guess I am getting old? I did just wanted to make a comment about the V8 cars getting more attention at shows. I go to the drag strip ALOT. Not just to race mu car, but to watch. This past weekend I attended the PINKS ALLOUT taping at Maryland International Raceway where the VAST majority of the cars were running high 9's to low 10's.
One particular matchup stood out. There was a 2004 Mustang GT prostreet car. It was nice and mean looking. It was loud and did a big ole' burnout. So you knew it was going to put up a big number. It lined up against this big car from the 80's. This car did a smaller burnout, looked just as mean. Didn't sound that good though, kinda quiet and ugly sounding. Now the cars are staged, and the Mustang revs the motor making all kinds of noise. the 80's boat follows suit, but then you start to hear a whining turbine sound. Light goes green, the boat lifts the front tires and charges down the track and beats the Mustang by two carlengths. The packed house went CRAZY! They were both in the low 10 second range, can't remember the exact ET's. The car was a Buick Grand National. With a force fed 3.8 liter V6. These cars gain mad respect at the TRACK. When any V6 beats a V8 at the track there are always shouts and clapping.
That being said, when my brother and I race, and set an ET in the 11-12 second range or beat a V8 powered car, people will come over and look for a V8 in the engine compartment. When they see a 6, they are absolutely floored. The problems lies in the fact that the motors came out of grocery getters, basically. I find that if you tell people that its a Grand National motor they are more impressed. What I am trying to say is that a fast V6 gets more respect then a fast V8 at the TRACK.

------------------

1988 Purple Fiero GTw/SC3800 conversion
Best ET with 3.0 pulley,XPHOT cam, SS I/C and 105lb Valve springs: 12.38@110mph
Best 60 Foot ever: 1.699

ferrobi

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2007 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ferrobiSend a Private Message to ferrobiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

I too and I'm floored by what Archie and the Crew have done for my cars over-all appearance. From front to rear glass modifications, creating a newer style wide-body w/molds, to even installing VDC doors. All of this performed in a timely fashion w/o issues like. The last thing I want from a vender is, "Excusses, excusses, excusses and delays, delays." You don't get excusses or delays from Archie's shop. I should know, cause I'm very picky with the details.

I too am a satisfied customer of Archie. He said he would build my F40 kit never having seen it. So i brought my fiero and kit to him and now i have what i consider one of the nicest replica's out there. I will have him install a LS2 in the near future.

Thank's Archie

Rob

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by xsrage:

people seem to forget that the small block v8 and the 3800 are 2valve per cylinder cast iron engines. There is no substitute for cubic inches. If the same things are done to each of the engines correctly the v8 will make more power. There is no way to argue this point without showing ignorance.

Once again it is not all about the HP, its about being able to get the HP to the ground. That means having a trans that can hold up to both the HP/Torque. What use is 503 HP going thru a 5 speed Fiero transmission that is stock except for the clutch?
PFF
System Bot
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since this thread has been alowed to go on and on, has nothing to really offer, and is pointless..... I have a set of 98 & up headlights and turnsignals for a chevy s10 on ebay. They are $25 if anyone is interested.

Oh I cut my grass this weekend and replaced some boards on my deck.

(yeah I know this worthless information, just like this thread)

Hey Archie, did you cut your grass or watch TV this weekend. I was on PFF a little this weekend, its kind of sas the quality of people that have really taken over the forum. It use to be a really cool place to hang out, now its like american IDOL but with a BUNCH of Simon Cowell's as judges. I guess you and I will get "voted off as we are not cool or popular".

My washer has been acting funny. I think I am going to have to replace it. Its a front loader and shakes really bad, anyone have a front load washer and have isssues with?
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by SOULCRUSHER:

That being said, when my brother and I race, and set an ET in the 11-12 second range or beat a V8 powered car, people will come over and look for a V8 in the engine compartment. When they see a 6, they are absolutely floored. The problems lies in the fact that the motors came out of grocery getters, basically. I find that if you tell people that its a Grand National motor they are more impressed. What I am trying to say is that a fast V6 gets more respect then a fast V8 at the TRACK.

Actually it has nothing to really do with engine size. People are just as impressed regardless if it's a 4-cyl, 6-cyl, or 8-cyl. Some of it has to do with the size and power the engine puts out but it has more to do with which car won.
If a built Ecotec in a Cobolt runs up against a Mustang and wins, People at the track are impressed by the little 4-cyl. But if the Cobolt loses even by a small margin, It is pushed off as "it's only a 4-cyl". Although the Cobolt may have huge horsepower (and thus impressive) from a power point of view, The mind-set is the same, The winner of the race gets the glory.
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 11:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I seen a cobolt today on the freeway, those are nice cars. Nicer than the older cavaliers.

Whos going to the Fieros at Auburn show? http://www.auburnproduction...te/fieroshow2007.php

I wonder how many pages this thread will go. My bet is on like.... 8 pages. I am going to shoot for 8 by filling it with more useless information. I will proably get a bunch of negs, not sure why though. I mean this crap goes on all the time and nothing happens so I am going to give it my best shot to get it to 8 pages of more worthless information.
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ambfiero

384 posts
Member since Jan 2003
I bought a bonsi plant a few weeks ago. Those are neat little plants, they dont grow as fast a 3800sc or a V8 so there is no need to argue or ask for a video of this plant.

You can read up on them at ..... http://www.bonsaisite.com/

Have a great day!
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ambfiero

384 posts
Member since Jan 2003
This is a serious question.... How many posts does it take to get to the next page?
Coinage

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 11:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for CoinageClick Here to visit Coinage's HomePageSend a Private Message to CoinageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

...and knowing how to drive the car correctly.

LOL, this coming from the person who totally blew it at the 20th show...
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I took drivers ED. in 93.

My car (now sold) took best of show for 84's and lowest milage (15miles) at the 20th. Didnt someone blow a 3800sc motor at that track as well? I think they got the hard luck award, that would suck. Man the 20th was a great time. I hope the 25th is just as much fun.

Who is going to the 25th? http://www.michiganfieroclu...how/25thannounce.pdf

LOL..... I was just thinking about this. Turbos blow, V8' (na) suck, and NOS sprays. This thread is so cool !!!!

[This message has been edited by ambfiero (edited 06-11-2007).]

Alex4mula

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Alex4mulaSend a Private Message to Alex4mulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow! What a turn this thread took from how crappy Archie V8s are to SC3800 are faster and better. I still have never seen a stock 300HP 3800SC but there are several 300+ stock V8s you can swap in so don't know what's the issue there comparing apples to apples. But independent of engine at same HP/TQ level the auto trany is king at 1/4 mile and we know who those are.
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hope this post makes page 6 then I only got two more pages to go.

PAGE 6?????
GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey i put together a 350 for approx $1,500 and went 12.74@104 in a 3600lb monte SS, drove it to the track and back (hey it is a daily driver). stick the motor in a fiero and itll run low 12s all day with a 1500 dollar, nothing special motor

------------------

Fiero- mild 2.9 160hp
Caprice- wild 383 500hp
--Adam-- ASE Certified Technician
IM AOL: FieroGT5speed

PFF
System Bot
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 11:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok I have to be close to page 6.......

Rolls dice...........................
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 11:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ambfiero

384 posts
Member since Jan 2003
bump just to keep this from getting archived as it has a lot of great info in it.
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ambfiero:
My car (now sold) took best of show for 84's and lowest milage (15miles) at the 20th. Didnt someone blow a 3800sc motor at that track as well? I think they got the hard luck award, that would suck. Man the 20th was a great time. I hope the 25th is just as much fun.

Who is going to the 25th? http://www.michiganfieroclu...how/25thannounce.pdf

Speaking of horsepower, the 25th and randomness, I'm selling a superduty 4 cylinder with race-geared getrag, heavy duty pace car axles, limited slip diff. PM for info.

Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 12:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is a serious question.... How many posts does it take to get to the next page?

I dunno if it is a set # of posts, or a calculated page length, based on the size of your display?
but, I guess that cant be, being page 6 for me, is page 6 for everyone else too....hmmmm
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fierobear,

Why would I want a 4cyl when I could have a 3800 sc that rocks all other engines. I am building a 3800 sc and going to gold plate it and cryo it and add a jet rocket for some extra HP. =)

I sent you a pm fierobear, thanks bud.
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 02:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ambfiero

384 posts
Member since Jan 2003
ok I am shooting one last time for page six. And if its based on the size of my post I am going to put a buch of BLAH BLAH in this
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
Pyrthian

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ok I am shooting one last time for page six. And if its based on the size of my post I am going to put a buch of BLAH BLAH in this
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

nope....missed.....
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 02:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
well it didnt work so maybe I will have better luck next time.........................

Dont forget to help support Cliff and donate to PFF. Im sending my payment now.
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 02:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ambfiero

384 posts
Member since Jan 2003
LoL

I see my rating bar has a few more than it did a day ago............. Im feeling the LOVE, even if its going farther south to the red side. Maybe then I can be accepted by the cool guys who post crap and bash people. I will be part of a haters club! I am so excited.

Will

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 02:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WillSend a Private Message to WillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:
Never been to a Dyno ? Have never had a reason to, and I have "Professionals" working on my car.

Hate to break it to you, dude, but "Professionals" use dynos to tune engines...

PFF
System Bot
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW we have now been blessed with WILL. We all know WILL. He is the smartest guy on PFF and he has the posts to prove it. Great post WILL, it was very helpful and very informative. The thread is AWESOME. I think I am going to get some of the kids my wife babysits and have them start posting in this thread too. I mean I want to keep it on the same level.

Page 6..............???????
ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 03:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I see my rating bar has a few more than it did a day ago............. Im feeling the LOVE, even if its going farther south to the red side.

Keep it up, and you'll really feel the love.

Believe it or not, this thread has been very useful.

Page 1 - we learn that Archie lies about engine size. Don't know why he'd lie to make himself look bad, when it would have been just as easy to claim it was a 305.
Page 2 - we learn that Archie only builds cars for customers, NOT for himself*.
Page 3 - we learn the focus is on fiero body modifications.
Page 4 - Good points are made on both sides, meanwhile Archie shows his lack of tact.
Page 5 - ambfiero hijacks the thread and won't shut up.

* This is somewhat important. Ryan at Sinister Performance's personal car is a 12.26 3800 fiero. What does Archie drive? A solstice? That 230whp 6 speed fiero?
Coinage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoinageClick Here to visit Coinage's HomePageSend a Private Message to CoinageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

WOW we have now been blessed with WILL. We all know WILL. He is the smartest guy on PFF and he has the posts to prove it. Great post WILL, it was very helpful and very informative. The thread is AWESOME. I think I am going to get some of the kids my wife babysits and have them start posting in this thread too. I mean I want to keep it on the same level.

Page 6..............???????

why dont you count how many posts are on the other pages?Christ, its not that complicated
The arguing is entertaining and you are being annoying... go post on a thread that is in the trash can already
GKDINC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 03:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GKDINCSend a Private Message to GKDINCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
To end the madness I will spill the beans!!
From what i hear it's 40 post per page. RPM and Torque have nothing to do with it.
Do the math and good luck
Gary
madcurl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 314
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for madcurlSend a Private Message to madcurlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ryan.hess:

Believe it or not, this thread has been very useful.

* This is somewhat important. Ryan at Sinister Performance's personal car is a 12.26 3800 fiero. What does Archie drive? A solstice? That 230whp 6 speed fiero?

Pg 6. Archie drive a LS1/6-speed Fiero roadster too, duh!

Coinage

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 03:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CoinageClick Here to visit Coinage's HomePageSend a Private Message to CoinageEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by madcurl:

Pg 6. Archie drive a LS1/6-speed Fiero roadster too, duh!

thought he was selling it?
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So Ryan, I dont know how to take your comment about "Keep it up, and you'll really feel the love". Either you are threatening me or you really are a nutswinger. Either way I am sure your proud of yourself. And you are right we have learned something.

1. You guys think your the S***
2. You like to highjack threads but cant stand it when someone else does it.
3. You guys think your the S***
4. I have met Ryan and he is a great guy. So what he dives a BLAH BLAH BLAH. Are you saying if ryan drove a pinto and still did the quality work he does now that would make him a jackass? What does that have to do with anything, your starting to sound like a little kid.... well well my G.I Joe Doll has super powers.
5. BONSI trees are cool
6. You guys think your the S***

ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ambfiero

384 posts
Member since Jan 2003
Page 6???????????????
ambfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2007 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ambfieroSend a Private Message to ambfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ambfiero

384 posts
Member since Jan 2003
Guys there is a great book about G.I. Joe on Amazon, just thought I would let you know. =)

http://www.amazon.com/GI-Jo...vorite/dp/0811818225
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 12 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock