Started on: 02-12-2007 12:19 AM
Replies: 60 (1192 views)
Last post by: FIEROPHREK on 02-16-2007 05:41 PM
84fierotrevor

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i need one to buy to clan my house like do dishess vacuum mop hardwod floors

groom my grman shephrd mak my beds

clean stuff ups n ****

i never hird one before so looks for estimate please
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow trevor looking to stir some stuff up?
F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 12:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:

clean stuff ups n ****

I had to quote this so it couldn't be edited!

Are you on drugs right now? Drinking? Please type more, this is very amusing!
sostock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 12:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sostockSend a Private Message to sostockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i hope this is a joke trev.
Gecko

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 99
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 12:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GeckoSend a Private Message to GeckoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok I will add to the comedy.

"Why do you need one? I thought you have a girlfriend?" lol
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone steal his password by chance?

Everyone knows if you need a Mexican, just head down to Home Depot.
If Trevor is from California, he already knows where to get a Mexican and how much it'll cost.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 12:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't waste your money on a Mexican. That's almost as bad as hiring a white guy.
Get yourself a little Guatemalan. These people still have moxy left in them.

http://www.itv.com/news/world_2068749.html
88GTNeverfinished

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTNeverfinishedSend a Private Message to 88GTNeverfinishedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I want an Indian. They're living high off the hog in India on our outsourcing.

Time to bring them over so they can see what $5 a day gets you here.

Please do the needfull

[This message has been edited by 88GTNeverfinished (edited 02-12-2007).]

twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just go to Home Depot

20 bucks for a days work.

Man I cant find that video.
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 07:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

clean stuff ups n ****

You need to use spell check, and get your head exhumed, and after they dig it up have it examined.

Here let me help you.

I need one to buy to clean my house like do dishes, vacuum, mop hardwood floors

groom my German shepherd make my beds

clean stuff ups n ****

I never hired one before so looks for estimate please

Now hopefully California will fall of into the ocean and take you with it.

What an a$$hole.

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

[This message has been edited by 84fiero123 (edited 02-12-2007).]

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 08:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

clean stuff ups n ****

PFF
System Bot
tutnkmn

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tutnkmnSend a Private Message to tutnkmnEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Ditto.
dguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88GTNeverfinished:

Please do the needfull

88GTNeverfinished, you are fined one credit for a violation of the Verbal Morality Statute.
Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LMAO... i was not expecting this in the morning... i do hope your kidding!
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 08:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please do the needfull

Shouldn't that be in the "Vile Puns" thread?

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 02-12-2007).]

Pyrthian

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PyrthianSend a Private Message to PyrthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

clean stuff ups n ****

how's about you find one that gots some language skills.....
anyways - if ya got room to keep it at home, you can get 5 for free

$Rich$

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 397
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for $Rich$Send a Private Message to $Rich$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fiero123:

What an a$$hole.

he is in houston now
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 09:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is pretty wierd to wake up on the floor and find a topic you didn't know you posted, with a bunch of people pissed off at you,

allow me to explain, I am not racist, I do need a maid, I was asking how much it would cost to do the services above, I am not sure why I put mexican, I will take any color maid, except for french, because they always stop doing there jobs and get naked in all the movies I have seen,

I may have put mexican because I grew up in southern california. and thats pretty much what all maids are. come to think of it I havn't seen a white maid as far as I can remember. but like I said I am from california.

for all the people throwing down the Trevor is a racist card, go ahead and PM amadeus_chavez on this forum, he is my best friend, and happends to be mexican, I have quite a few other friends of that decent as well " I did grow up in california"

as to why this thread was posted incorrectly: I just moved into my new apartment. first apartment I have lived in where I havn't had my girlfriend there, we broke up recently of being together for 5 years. so having a full grown german shepherd that lives here with me. and me having no carpet just hardwood and tile floors. hair from him gets everywhere. I went to walmart last night to pick up an air purifier to help with the dog hair. I spent the whole evening cleaning. as my washer and dryer are to be diliverd tommorow.
I come back home, and it turns out my german shepherd figured out how to open my bedroom door. he went in and he chewed up some of my 360 games 60 bucks each. then apperently his stomach wasn't setteled to well, so he diriahed while laying on my bed "untell i have time to shop for a larger bed I have a futon"

So I get home, my xbox 360 games are chewed up. and my dog left a pile of diariah that apperently had enough **** juice to go thru my comforter, thru my sheets, all the way thru my futons matress, and dripped a nice little puddle onto the floor too.

I cleaned up the floor "moped it" went to a 24 hour cleaner, in some bad part of houston where 6 dudes that where trying to sell me drugs asked for a ride home. I didn't want to tell 6 dudes no so i gave them all rides home to there ghetto hoods" they hopped in the back of my truck.

I came back home and relized I had nothing to sleep on. Matress had **** juice thru out!

and all I had was hardwood floors to sleep on. and no pillow "his **** got my pillow too" I have a hard time sleeping on hardwood floors I just can't fall asleep. except one time when I got way to wasted a bowling ally thru me out, and I had no problem sleeping in the street tell my friends thru me in the truck and took me home.

so I decided the only way I was going to fall asleep on the hardwood floors. was to get drunk as fuk. so I made a pitcher of vodka and blue rassberry. and started drinking. and thinking about how bad I needed a maid.

I am not sure to much more then that. but I am now currently blow drying my matress with a hairdryer, and I don't think its working.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 09:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001

What an a$$hole.

so let me get this strait? I used the word mexican, and now you want california to fall into the ocean and kill me, and 1 million mexicans along with it? and some asian dudes? and some white dudes? and some jamacian, and phillipino and maybe a few indians as well?

if california slips into the ocean I will stay alive because I will go outside home depot with 1000 dollars, and have some mexicans build me an ark. then I will take two of every kind of mexican with me. porto rican, cuban, ect. ect. because there is no way we could build a new california elsewhere without them.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001
ok, so how my orgional post should have went:

I am looking at hiring a maid, I need one that can come like 3 times a week, and can vacuum my dog, mop the floors, and all the little stuff maid service does, does anyone have any idea what the normal rate for a maid is? is mollymaid worldwide? does anyone have any experince with them?

basicly anyone that has ever had or hired a made give me a heads up. so I know what I am looking at.

whats the diffrence between a maid and a butler? can I call the maid alfred and force them to refure to me as bruce wayne? ect ect.

Butter

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 91
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 09:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ButterSend a Private Message to ButterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Last night I broke the seal on a Jim Beam decantor that looked like Elvis.........."

Jerked a tear right out of me;(
PFF
System Bot
dguy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 09:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for dguySend a Private Message to dguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So the moral of the story is, Trevor should stay the hell away from a keyboard when drunk. Learn it, live it, love it.

(and props to you Trevor, for actually spelling out the word "you" in the above three posts instead of spewing more of that SMS "u" crap)
84fiero123

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 09:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fiero123Send a Private Message to 84fiero123Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ok, so how my orgional post should have went:

I am looking at hiring a maid, I need one that can come like 3 times a week, and can vacuum my dog, mop the floors, and all the little stuff maid service does, does anyone have any idea what the normal rate for a maid is? is mollymaid worldwide? does anyone have any experince with them?

basicly anyone that has ever had or hired a made give me a heads up. so I know what I am looking at.

whats the diffrence between a maid and a butler? can I call the maid alfred and force them to refure to me as bruce wayne? ect ect.

You still can't spell !

------------------
Technology is great when it works,
and one big pain in the ass when it doesn't.
Detroit iron rules all the rest are just toys.

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 10:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
no worries man... i've had nights like that... lmao. piss drunk trying to type and not remembering in the morning.
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
see this: its my old 1987 fiero gt. 5 speed I bought it off a member of this forum. cost for me:1,500.00

See this, this is my friend, he is a real life 100 percent authentic mexican. "he also happends to be number 2 on my myspace" yes that is correct I said number 2.
He has 3 fieros.

I gave that fiero to him, free of charge, because he is my friend,

I have only given away one free car.

I don't give away cars to people I don't like.
Please don't send me any "your a racist" PM's because I was drunk and typed "mexican" in place of maid. and buy in place of "hire"

I am now going to go eat some taco's and burrito's adios amigo's!

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 10:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84fierotrevor

4998 posts
Member since Oct 2001

You still can't spell !

That you are correct on my good sir. I will look into a maid that can proof read my posts.
FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please do the needfull

ARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by FieroRumor (edited 02-12-2007).]

ryan.hess

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 319
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ryan.hessSend a Private Message to ryan.hessEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If watching "two and a half men" has taught me anything, it's that maids are ugly, fat, and bitter. You don't want one.

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 10:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You still can't spell !

Among other uneducated skills..
84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 10:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Among other uneducated skills..

Yes! If only I had your talent and could create the green radioactive booger!

I am so jelouse.

I got far enough to open and run my own two business, and pass the usmc asvab, thats all I really want out of life. when I need the skills to tape spraypainted body panels onto a fiero I will definitly call you!

[This message has been edited by 84fierotrevor (edited 02-12-2007).]

Finally_Mine_86_GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 10:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Finally_Mine_86_GTSend a Private Message to Finally_Mine_86_GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fighting again?....
PFF
System Bot
FierociousGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 10:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FierociousGTSend a Private Message to FierociousGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Edit... removed.

Don't even get me started.

[This message has been edited by FierociousGT (edited 02-12-2007).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 11:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

when I need the skills to tape spraypainted body panels onto a fiero I will definitly call you!

LOL What a dufus. If that is what you think it took to create that car then you are merely proving once again that your intelligence (or lack there of) on that subject is as brainless and without facts as most of your comments on things lately. Your grammar is worse than an illiterate third grader and your attitude and actions are as bad as those such as Aaron where you now, for the moment, think it makes you look so cool to condemn.
Yeah, you are such a pillar of the community
Open your mouth and insert...

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 02-12-2007).]

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
[putsonflameretardentsuit]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 12:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mmmm... extra butter...
aceman

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 203
Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 12:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for acemanSend a Private Message to acemanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

so let me get this strait? I used the word mexican, and now you want california to fall into the ocean and kill me, and 1 million mexicans along with it? and some asian dudes? and some white dudes? and some jamacian, and phillipino and maybe a few indians as well?

if california slips into the ocean I will stay alive because I will go outside home depot with 1000 dollars, and have some mexicans build me an ark. then I will take two of every kind of mexican with me. porto rican, cuban, ect. ect. because there is no way we could build a new california elsewhere without them.

A drunk man says what a sober man won't.

You're a racist and won't even admit to your issues.

Mike Marden

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mike MardenSend a Private Message to Mike MardenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84, have had nights like that before. Was lucky enough to not have had access to a computer, or would have been in the same situation. All I can say is "Go forth and drunk type no more"

------------------
86 SE 2.8 4-Speed

Synthesis

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 12:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SynthesisSend a Private Message to SynthesisEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally Posted by Aceman:
A drunk man says what a sober man won't.

As sad as that sounds, it is true more often than not...

Everybody is racist, either by avoiding nationalities or skin colors they tend to dislike, or by being overly kind to the same people...

NOT everybody expresses it though...

I will withhold my judgment on Trevor, as I do not know him. I just hope that regardless of whatever issues may be hidden, he learns to live with them...

For those of you choosing to judge.... Look deep inside yourselves as well, and as much as you want to scream "I am not a racist or a bigot", look and you will see there is something either current or in the past that you can see and be ashamed of.

[This message has been edited by Synthesis (edited 02-12-2007).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 01:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
this is a common local joke!!!!

local pay rate is one american = 2 cubans = 3 mex = 4 haitians if legal
and doubled if illegals

real world effect is most biz's do not pay a living wage here

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

F-I-E-R-O

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-12-2007 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for F-I-E-R-OSend a Private Message to F-I-E-R-OEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

About the Mexican ark thing... first, cardboard doesn't cost that much, and second a Mexican ark wouldn't last long because cardboard makes for a crappy boat.
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock