Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Landscaper Under Fire for Refusing to Work for Gays (Page 11)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Landscaper Under Fire for Refusing to Work for Gays by blackrams
Started on: 11-11-2006 03:14 PM
Replies: 644 (7161 views)
Last post by: F-I-E-R-O on 12-06-2006 03:00 PM
texasfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Bill:

You can exercise it all you want but DO NOT make laws based on your religious values.

Ok, you won't quote the letter, I will. Note the phrase "wall of separation" which is NOT in the constitution, but is the phrase you folks use to restrict the "free exercise of".

Jefferson's Wall of Separation Letter Digg This Page! Add Delicious Link! Add Reddit Link!

Thomas Jefferson wrote a letter to the Danbury Baptist Association in 1802 to answer a letter from them written in October 1801. A copy of the Danbury letter is available here. The Danbury Baptists were a religious minority in Connecticut, and they complained that in their state, the religious liberties they enjoyed were not seen as immutable rights, but as privileges granted by the legislature - as "favors granted." Jefferson's reply did not address their concerns about problems with state establishment of religion - only that on the national level. The letter contains the phrase "wall of separation between church and state," which led to the short-hand for the Establishment Clause that we use today: "Separation of church and state."

The letter was the subject of intense scrutiny by Jefferson, and he consulted a couple of New England politicians to assure that his words would not offend while still conveying his message: it was not the place of the Congress or the Executive to do anything that might be misconstrued as the establishment of religion.

Note: The bracketed section in the second paragraph had been blocked off for deletion, though it was not actually deleted in his draft of the letter. It is included here for completeness. Reflecting upon Jefferson's knowledge that his letter was far from a mere personal correspondence, he deleted the block, he says in the margin, to avoid offending members of his party in the eastern states.

This is a transcript of the letter as stored online at the Library of Congress, and reflects Jefferson's spelling and punctuation.

Mr. President

To messers Nehemiah Dodge, Ephraim Robbins, & Stephen S. Nelson a committee of the Danbury Baptist association in the state of Connecticut.

Gentlemen

The affectionate sentiments of esteem & approbation which you are so good as to express towards me, on behalf of the Danbury Baptist association, give me the highest satisfaction. my duties dictate a faithful & zealous pursuit of the interests of my constituents, and in proportion as they are persuaded of my fidelity to those duties, the discharge of them becomes more & more pleasing.

Believing with you that religion is a matter which lies solely between man & his god, that he owes account to none other for his faith or his worship, that the legitimate powers of government reach actions only, and not opinions, I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof, thus building a wall of separation between church and state. [Congress thus inhibited from acts respecting religion, and the Executive authorised only to execute their acts, I have refrained from presenting even occasional performances of devotion presented indeed legally where an Executive is the legal head of a national church, but subject here, as religious exercises only to the voluntary regulations and discipline of each respective sect.] Adhering to this expression of the supreme will of the nation in behalf of the rights of conscience, I shall see with sincere satisfaction the progress of those sentiments which tend to restore to man all his natural rights, convinced he has no natural right in opposition to his social duties.

I reciprocate your kind prayers for the protection and blessing of the common Father and creator of man, and tender you for yourselves and your religious association, assurances of my high respect & esteem.

(signed) Thomas Jefferson
Jan.1.1802.
IP: Logged
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

texasfiero

4674 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Rome fell because of bad government and policy. It stopped giving a crap about its people and it began to fall apart.. BUT ultimatly it was the FAULT of the government.

Incidentally the founders of this country knew this and this is why we have a REPUBLIC whis is loosly based on Roman government.. Senators... representing the state.. Representitves... representing the people and a non bias non partisan Judicial branch... which we dont really have anymore.

The government killed Rome and the Government is killing the US.

Did it perhaps loose its moral backbone?

84Bill

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 461
User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick's Dad:

Your religion is established in the governemnt, many politicians are christian or catholic and in so many words are wordsmithing laws which ARE in EFFECT establising a religious doctroin ALL must follow.

I didn't see it for a long time but the more I look at the picture the more the "magic eye" revealed to me.

Christianity has over run the government.. Its obvious to me.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 11-13-2006).]

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

Originally posted by texasfiero:
Did it perhaps loose its moral backbone?

No.. the government went corrupt.. Just like ours is now. The similarities between the roman government and ours at present are striking and terrifying. Our government has changed ALOT since it was established and has re-written many of the controls that once were the domain of the people for the people by the people.

texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Your religion is establising in the governemnt, many politicians are christian or catholic and in so many words wordsmithing laws whic ARE in EFFECT establising a religious doctroin ALL must follow.

I didn't see it for a long time but the more I look at the picture the more the "magic eye" revealed to me.

Christianity has over run the government.. Its obvious to me.

The magic eye had nothing to do with it. The Masons did much good work, but there are some questionable things too.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 11:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:

Forget it John.. you just keep changin the argument.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001

The magic eye had nothing to do with it. The Masons did much good work, but there are some questionable things too.

Grrrrrrrrr! flood control again...
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 11:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

84Bill

21085 posts
Member since Apr 2001
Again Tex

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

By enforcing laws it is becoming more and more apparent what religion is being established by congress and the government and is in violation with the FIRST AMENDMENT prohibiting the formation of a religious establisment.

I can call you a jackass right up front or I can do it in so many words..

Alcohol controls
Abortion
Gun Control
Vulgarity or Cencorship
Anti Drug laws
Prostitution
Gay marriage ban

On and on and on

ALL
Are Christian moral battlefronts.. ALL are in contention with CIVIL LIBERTIES

Looks like a Jackass to me.

This isnt rocket science...

It's called connect the dots. Anyone with any cognitive abilities can see the picture amid the dots... Just 1....2....3....4 and there it is pretty as ya please.

Hey.. I just noticed.... you have big ears and buck theeth.

texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again Tex

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

By enforcing laws it is becoming more and more apparent what religion is being established by congress and the government and is in violation with the FIRST AMENDMENT prohibiting the formation of a religious establisment.

Alcohol controls
Abortion
Gun Control
Vulgarity or Cencorship
Anti Drug laws
Prostitution
Gay marriage ban

On and on and on

ALL

Again Bill, You're bending the constitution to make it say something it DOES NOT say.

Would you have all the items and activities you listed run unrestricted.

True to liberal nature, when you can't argue the facts, fall back to name calling.

[This message has been edited by texasfiero (edited 11-13-2006).]

Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Wrong

So we should have no laws, so there is nothing to enforce. There is no state religion, Bill. Stop being paranoid.

There we have it, tolerance of the liberal humanist....

Alcohol controls: So, I'm wrong, we should let minors buy it and drink it?
Abortion: So, I'm wrong, 33 million children; good riddance? They were all either defective or from poor parents, after all.
Gun Control: So I'm wrong. Abolish the second ammendment, or did that get thrown out with, apprently, the first?
Vulgarity or Cencorship: So I'm wrong. The South Park kids are good role models.
Anti Drug: So I'm wrong. Driving while high on pot or heroine can't be all that bad. And the quality goes up while the price goes down, right? Isn't that the way in Amsterdam?
Prostitution: Oh, yeah, I'm so wrong here. Use women (heck, in a bow to NAMBLA, young boys need love and money, too) for our own gratification. As long as they get tested and certified by the government periodically. Can't be anything bad for society here....

On and on and on

ALL

Because John Adams, Thomas Jefferson and George Washington all spanked a few hoes while knocking back a forty and passing around a joint. It's amazing that they didn't shoot each other instead of the British.

What if I refused to mow your lawn because you are a recreational drug user?
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I saw the
PFF
System Bot
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gun Control?

What conservative group wants that?

Vulgarity or Censorship? Wasn't that Tipper Gore's cause?

What Alcohol controls have been proposed or pushed? In our county here a referendum to allow sunday beer sales just passed last week.

Prostitution illegality has been a cause pushed by religious groups in the recent past?

You sure are blaming the Christian right for a lot of things they have little or nothing to do with.

John Stricker

Wrong

Alcohol controls
Abortion
Gun Control
Vulgarity or Cencorship
Anti Drug laws
Prostitution

On and on and on

ALL

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Again Bill, You're bending the constitution to make it say something id DOES NOT say.

Would you have all the items and activities you listed run unrestricted.

True to liberal nature, when you can't argue the facts, fall back to name calling.

Lets see..

Amendment I

Christians have been squalking and bible thumping " MORAL VALUES " regarding their religious beliefs on the following subjects...

Alcohol
Abortion
Guns
Vulgarity or Cencorship
Drugs
Prostitution
Gay marriage

On and on and on

Congress has established laws which prohibit or strictly limit these civil liberties.
Alcohol
Abortion
Guns
Vulgarity or Cencorship
Drugs
Prostitution
Gay marriage

Well **** me...I guess you think I'm stupid.. I bet congress does too. Anyone else think I'm stupid????
COME ON.. take the shot.

I see whats happening and I'm not alone.
Patrick's Dad

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Patrick's DadClick Here to visit Patrick's Dad's HomePageSend a Private Message to Patrick's DadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bill's got more time on his hands than I do. I have to make sure my kids get up and ready for their Christian schooling tomorrow.

Cya.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 11:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone else want to take this ball? I'm done for now.. Need smokes.
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Christians have been squalking and bible thumping " MORAL VALUES " regarding their religious beliefs on the following subjects...

Alcohol
Abortion
Guns
Vulgarity or Cencorship
Drugs
Prostitution
Gay marriage

On and on and on

Congress has established laws which prohibit or strictly limit these civil liberties.
Alcohol
Abortion
Guns
Vulgarity or Cencorship
Drugs
Prostitution
Gay marriage

Well **** me...I guess you think I'm stupid.. I bet congress does too. Anyone else think I'm stupid????
COME ON.. take the shot.

Then I'd say Congress is a TOTAL failure in enforcing the laws they've enacted.
texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-13-2006 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

texasfiero

4674 posts
Member since Jun 2003

Anyone else want to take this ball? I'm done for now.. Need smokes.

G'nite Bill. Seeya
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-13-2006 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Then I'd say Congress is a TOTAL failure in enforcing the laws they've enacted.

Yeah... tell that to the guys in prison paying their pennance to cristions for getting cought with a controlled substanbce.. got stopped at a sobriety checkpoint... Had a gun in their car without a "permit" from the local government.... Wanted to pay a woman for sex... Played loud music that was deemed "vulgar"...

Yeah.. Ask them how well congress is doing at fighting for their civil liberties.
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most of these are actualy governed by STATE law, which is as the Constitution intended.

Alcohol
I know of few, if any, FEDERAL laws regarding who may or may not consume alcohol. Plenty of state and local ordinances, but no Federal.
Abortion
Abortion is one of those things that the Supreme Court has actually LIBERALIZED or overturned state laws
Guns
On this point I agree with you, the feds are sticking their noses in and restricting things they have actually been prohibited in doing
Vulgarity or Cencorship
Mostly these are state and local laws as well with the exception of some pedophilia laws. A lot of TALK about doing something, but other than over the public airwaves, very little in the area of FEDERAL regulation. For instance, in some areas you can go to full nude strip clubs, in others even dancing isn't allowed, but that's not by FEDERAL rule.
Drugs
Again, I agree this is an area where the Feds have overstepped their bounds. Although I don't advocate the unrestricted sale and use of drugs, that too should be a state issue and not a federal one.
Prostitution
I know of no FEDERAL law prohibiting prostitution. There aren't any because it's legal in Nevada, that makes it a state/local regulatory matter as well.
Gay marriage
Currently there are no laws on a FEDERAL level prohibiting gay marriage. I think there will have to be due to the requirement of one state having to recognize another's contracts between individuals, but nothing on this so far.

So out of all your examples of outrage on the way the Feds overstep their bounds, only 2 are actually Federal issues at the moment. Maybe your anger is misdirected?

John Stricker

Alcohol
Abortion
Guns
Vulgarity or Cencorship
Drugs
Prostitution
Gay marriage

On and on and on

Alcohol
Abortion
Guns
Vulgarity or Cencorship
Drugs
Prostitution
Gay marriage

COME ON.. take the shot.

texasfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 12:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for texasfieroSend a Private Message to texasfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah... tell that to the guys in prison paying their pennance to cristions for getting cought with a controlled substanbce.. got stopped at a sobriety checkpoint... Had a gun in their car without a "permit" from the local government.... Wanted to pay a woman for sex... Played loud music that was deemed "vulgar"...

Yeah.. Ask them how well congress is doing at fighting for their civil liberties.

Nope, I'd say they're paying their debt to society. To their 'peers' who've chosen to OBEY the laws.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I last seen this thread it was on page 5 and basic drivel and repetition.
I don't want to read all these pages so can some one tell me if anythig has changed?
PFF
System Bot
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Nope, I'd say they're paying their debt to society. To their 'peers' who've chosen to OBEY the laws.

They arent paying their debt to me.. I would NEVER vote to convict a drug "user" (abuser is different) a guy paying for snapper dinner or a guy who got stopped at a checkpoint.. Not me.. I believe in CIVIL liberties... not Christian based laws which counter them. These people hurt NO ONE but the christian moral faith.

DID HE or DID HE NOT offend this law (based on christian values and morals) the obvious answer is yes or no.

Doesn't matter what the laws are based on.. it's never a consideration. ( I'd like to say I'm NOT a christian and the law does not apply to me but I can't argue that ) you / I are judged by laws and convicted for violation OF them and not weather or not they apply to us.

Religion is never a consideration in the commision of the crime of paying a woman for sex... Its a law and the law is based on the morality and values held by christians and other religious folk.

If I want to pay for sex I should be allowed to do it.. IN FACT I can.. in a place called "SIN CITY" but not here.. If I did I would be convicted by my peers who STUPIDLY agree with religious values even though they themselves may not be..

Gimme one "heathen" and I'll give you a hung jury EVERY TIME.

Yeah.. you have buck teeth..

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 11-14-2006).]

ray b

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 325
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
CHRISTIAN VALUES ARE MUCH LIKE THE TAL-BAN'S
too much for me

both want censorship of books movies music and tv
both are very hung up on sex
both appose womens rights inc choice
both hate gays
both want their version of gods laws to be the civil laws

why does it matter if the religious nuts are able to control federal or state or local laws
the net result is the same REPRESSION, just different levels of law inforcement
that are doing the repression

------------------
Question wonder and be wierd
are you kind?

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12550 posts
Member since Jan 2001

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

I don't want to read all these pages so can some one tell me if anythig has changed?

rome fell
and so did the evil neo-conns
christians had a hand in both

------------------
are you kind?

ray b

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ray bSend a Private Message to ray bEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ray b

12550 posts
Member since Jan 2001
''I know of few, if any, FEDERAL laws regarding who may or may not consume alcohol. Plenty of state and local ordinances, but no Federal.''

not after 1933 but the feds sure tryed
and the mob made millions while they did
there are a lot of anti-moonshine laws and inforcement
remember the ATF

'' ''Vulgarity or Cencorship
Mostly these are state and local laws as well with the exception of some pedophilia laws. A lot of TALK about doing something, but other than over the public airwaves, very little in the area of FEDERAL regulation. '''

what was ashcroft doing pre 9-11 ??
planning a massive raid on the xxxmovie biz
instead of hunting terror, he was hung up on sex movies

then ashcroft tryed to link drugs to the war on terror

''Prostitution
I know of no FEDERAL law prohibiting prostitution. There aren't any because it's legal in Nevada, that makes it a state/local regulatory matter as well.''

mann act [taking women across staid lions for immortal porpoises.]
there is alot of RICO ACT inforcement on interstate rings too

------------------
are you kind?

Patrick

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 458
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 12:48 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:

Well, I rated you. Somehow, I never gave you a + in all this time. I'd never rated you at all. I thought I had a LONG time ago. You're heavy one + now.

Thanks John, that’ll at least counteract the negative I got from isthiswhereiputausername in this thread.

By the way, I had you rated positive ages ago. We may not agree on much, but at least we do it in a relatively civil manner.
88GTNeverfinished

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 110
Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 12:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88GTNeverfinishedSend a Private Message to 88GTNeverfinishedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

No. Actually I gave up after 5 too so I am just assuming.

So many postings, so little relevance.

Show of hands: How does sexual orientatation other than your own effect you in real life and not just ranting about a belief?

Who thinks the lifestyle of others will effect yours in any way?

And if you do think it will, what is the weakness of yours that allows it to be effected?
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 12:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Proof that Congress does not care to stop the establishment of a religious doctrine which consists of many federal state and local laws directly related to christian moral obligations.

They arent officially establishing a religion.. they arent stopping it either... which is equal to establishing one.

Originally posted by ray b:

''I know of few, if any, FEDERAL laws regarding who may or may not consume alcohol. Plenty of state and local ordinances, but no Federal.''

not after 1933 but the feds sure tryed
and the mob made millions while they did
there are a lot of anti-moonshine laws and inforcement
remember the ATF

'' ''Vulgarity or Cencorship
Mostly these are state and local laws as well with the exception of some pedophilia laws. A lot of TALK about doing something, but other than over the public airwaves, very little in the area of FEDERAL regulation. '''

what was ashcroft doing pre 9-11 ??
planning a massive raid on the xxxmovie biz
instead of hunting terror, he was hung up on sex movies

then ashcroft tryed to link drugs to the war on terror

''Prostitution
I know of no FEDERAL law prohibiting prostitution. There aren't any because it's legal in Nevada, that makes it a state/local regulatory matter as well.''

mann act [taking women across staid lions for immortal porpoises.]
there is alot of RICO ACT inforcement on interstate rings too

Actually there are federal mandates handed to the states on how to "construct" the laws... or "federal funds" (MY MONEY) will be withheld.

[This message has been edited by 84Bill (edited 11-14-2006).]

Boondawg

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 342
User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoondawgSend a Private Message to BoondawgEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ray b:

[taking women across staid lions for immortal porpoises.]

That is like poetry to my soul!
It's beautiful, man.

Staid Lions
Immortal Porpoises

It's got it all!

Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:

It's beautiful, man.

Staid Lions
Immortal Porpoises

It's got it all!

Heh heh, that's funny. Took me awhile to figure out the actual words.

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Boondawg:
It's beautiful, man.

Staid Lions
Immortal Porpoises

It's got it all!

Boon

I added you quote to the quotes thread but altered it just a bit... That cool with you?
PFF
System Bot
Falcon4

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 161
User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think I'm going to [-] every person that posts beyond this page.

I'm so sick of seeing this topic up here. LET IT DIE.

------------------

'87 Fiero GT, Automatic, 153k miles, stock everything, just trying to make it all work again. :D
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Falcon4:

Poke your eyes out then... No body is forcing you to read it.
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

The rest of us were sick of seeing your posts beyond page 2, so give us a break.

[This message has been edited by Patrick (edited 11-14-2006).]

Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It is when it's the only topic on top of the forum. 11 pages, 0 point.

Face it. Nobody's opinion is changing. Everyone is right in their own way, but nobody's opinion is going to change because of this one forum's single topic on "tolerance" and "homosexuality". You can talk and talk and talk, 100 pages later nothing has changed. What the hell is the point of arguing then?

I realized this small fact about 7 pages ago. Since then I've just been shaking my head and wondering when this **** is going to end. Apparently it's not, without one massive steel pipe being laid on the tracks. Hello train. I introduce you to steel pipe.

Now GET OFF IT.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now GET OFF IT.

You get off it.. You sound like a punk. I like DISCUSSING this thread.. you don't so shove off dillweed!
Patrick

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PatrickSend a Private Message to PatrickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Now GET OFF IT.

Let's get something straight - You think for some reason we're going to listen to you?

84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Patrick:
Let's get something straight - You think for some reason we're going to listen to you?

Ya know.. you are right.. I have a vote and I'm leaving it at that.
Falcon4

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Falcon4Click Here to visit Falcon4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Falcon4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You like disgusting this thread, that's what... almost all your comments have been rants, bitches, and baseless crap, stirring up the people to say "STFU". All the arguments on either side have been pretty much "STFU" to each other, either that or other people agreeing, "Yeah, STFU". God, I'm so sick of seeing this topic grow and grow with all the possible points already having been made. Everyone's said everything that needs to be said here.

And if anyone thinks they're going to change the world through this topic or their comments, well... god, someone beside me needs to see a shrink.
84Bill

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post11-14-2006 01:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84BillClick Here to visit 84Bill's HomePageSend a Private Message to 84BillEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Change doesn't come by those who argue, it only comes to the un-embattled silent whose awareness has been heightened by it.

Its not the present I am arguing with but the future I am speeking to.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 17 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9   10   11   12   13   14   15   16   17 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock