Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  Who else got an abusive e-mail from bookster? (Page 3)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Who else got an abusive e-mail from bookster? by Songman
Started on: 10-05-2004 06:59 PM
Replies: 194 (3702 views)
Last post by: JohnnyK on 10-13-2004 12:53 AM
Unsafe At Any Speed

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 11:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Uhh...yeah...those damn emails...

This thread has definately diverted from the title. You all get negatives for that.

But really, this is interesting. Keep it up.

IP: Logged
stimpy

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 12:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by California Kid:

Let's see, what do all these guys have in common ? :

Black88GT
Bookster
donk316
fieroz34tdc
greg
Howard_Sacks
Lex
Mastermind
MstangsBware
The Punisher

Bad Boys of the Forum !

Ooh, can I be a Bad Boy too? Chicks dig the Bad Boys...

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 01:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by linenoise:

Well from the color of you ratings bar I would guess that whne you speak your mind you don't do it in sucha way as to repect the other users feelings.

Not everyone with a red bar is 'bad' in expressing his/her opinion. Some just get those 'bad boys of PFF' agianst em in bandwagon style. I hafta say I agree with Songman on what he's said.

------------------
1988 Aero 88 coupe.. 2.8l v6.. more mods to come.
Photo Gallery - Fiero Links - WebShop

Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Songman, I hope you didn't take offence to me jumping in here and posting. The fact of the matter is that myself and quite a few others are a little feed up with the amount of "Garbage" being posted on this Forum. If some of us don't step forward, and say something about it, it will continue to increase. Some may think " well don't read the thread ", my position is that you're going to read it, to determine if there's anything of value, you can't make assumptions unless you read it. As Cliff stated, it is up to all the Members to control the "House", so I'm just posting my opinions based on other inputs to this thread.

No, not at all... I'm glad people who want to have a good friendly forum spoke up AFTER the troublemakers took this thread in the wrong direction... I'm glad to know that there are more good than bad here. I think we all know that, but the idea does get clouded since the minority is a lot louder and not hampered by etiquette. (Doesn't that seem to be the case in a lot of life situations lately?) Like I said, hopefully this can be a step in the right direction. Cliff now sees that a lot of us have a problem with the way it is and it sounds like he is going to give us more tools to take care of it.

tstroud

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tstroudSend a Private Message to tstroudEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sometimes it is not only WHAT you say but HOW you say it that offends people. Tact is the key.
Some people have not discovered tact yet. It is a very important tool in communicating to people.
WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cali & Songman,

I agree with both of you. It has goten on a lot of people's nerves lately. My stance has been to ignore them. I have been trying not to respond to threads where the "r.b.b." has posted. My thoughts are if we all stop arguing back at them, this forum will not be fun for them and they will go and antagonize another forum. Just my $.02.

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 08:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Let's see, what do all these guys have in common ? :
Black88GT
Bookster
donk316
fieroz34tdc
greg
Howard_Sacks
Lex
Mastermind
MstangsBware
The Punisher

Bad Boys of the Forum !
"

One persons "bad boy" is another members spokesman. There is one person on that list that may have a legitimate complaint. Yes, he speaks his opinion often but I belive it would be unjust to vote him off because he disagrees with the majority. That would be too simple. This is why I'm against campaigning against certain members and prefer that people be aloud to make their own opinions.

Making a simple list that people can base their ratings on is not the way to make this a community.

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gridlock:

One persons "bad boy" is another members spokesman. There is one person on that list that may have a legitimate complaint. Yes, he speaks his opinion often but I belive it would be unjust to vote him off because he disagrees with the majority. That would be too simple. This is why I'm against campaigning against certain members and prefer that people be aloud to make their own opinions.

Making a simple list that people can base their ratings on is not the way to make this a community.

You're sure making a lot of " assumptions ", all I did was list a bunch of people in, or border-line into the red, something everyone sees when they make a post. Did I say to give these guys a negative rating ? Did I say Ban these suckers ? There are a number of ways to address this issue, and the members will do what they feel right, there's not a lot of blind sheep here.

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For the life of me, I'll never understand why people defend the "red bar brigade" by saying "they just tell it like it is."
If someone disagrees with me, that's cool. If they think I'm wrong, that's cool, too.
But you don't have to be a jerk about it. I can disagree with someone and have a civil discussion with them, but too many people with low ratings think their idea of "telling like it is" is saying "you're ghey" or "you suck" or some other juvenille retort.

Take the political threads, for example. If I say I'm voting for X, and you're voting for Y, you can tell me "I think you should really vote for Y because he's the better man for the job." and that's fine. But if you say "You're voting for X?? What, are you a stupid, evil, brain dead idiot?"

Guess which post gets a negative rating?

------------------

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 10-07-2004).]

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 09:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gridlock:

Other than the people who are whining that their name shouldn't be on the list, have you noticed that the grafitti and slams are down some 37% in just one day?

The Red Brigade may say they don't care if they are voted off, but when push comes to shove, kinda looks like they'd rather stay.

I think CAKid's "Watch List" should be expanded & made permanent & provisions should be made to update it every week or so.

There is always a chance that these guys didn't realize what a PITA they have been.

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 10-07-2004).]

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:

Other than the people who are whining that their name shouldn't be on the list, have you noticed that the grafitti and slams are down some 37% in just one day?

The Red Brigade may say they don't care if they are voted off, but when push comes to shove, kinda looks like they'd rather stay.

I think CAKid's "Watch List" should be expanded & made permanent & provisions should be made to update it every week or so.

There is always a chance that these guys didn't realize what a PITA they have been.

Archie

Well I'm thinking that you have the red bars so scared that they are just shaking in their boots right now.

Not !

Lex

Well I'm thinking that you have CAKid so scared that he's just shaking in his boots right now.

Not !

Archie

PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well Lex, I'd say the "Watch List" is here to stay. I'm sure it'll stay a lot longer than some of the people that are on the list.

You can either like it or LEAVE it.

Thanks for participating.

Archie

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well Lex, I'd say the "Watch List" is here to stay. I'm sure it'll stay a lot longer than some of the people that are on the list.

You can either like it or LEAVE it.

Thanks for participating.

Archie

Theoretically, what if you found yourself on the list? What if you got booted, would you come back?

Howard_Sacks

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Howard_SacksClick Here to visit Howard_Sacks's HomePageSend a Private Message to Howard_SacksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Arch, I will be here until you are not explaining to people how you are a fraud.

Think a list scares me?

Archie

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
EXTREMELY IMPORTANT POST HERE

Originally posted by Songman:

The great thing about the rating system is that it gives people plenty of chances to clean up their act. The gauge gives you a clear representation of how your words sit with others on the forum. People always go to the "I expressed my opinions and got negatives" theory. Maybe the people who think that should look at not WHAT they say but HOW they say it. Name calling and other abuses are normally not tolerated in any sort of group activity. Why should it be tolerated here?

In most cases I see here, when people start to get toward the negative side of their ratings bar they tend to act worse. This is the time when they should be looking inward to see if thier attitude (not opinions) is offending people enough to cause this. By the time they get to the flashing red light, they have blown through plenty of opportunities to fix the problem but chose not to. That's why I am against people being allowed a 'second chance' on the forum. They've already blown through plenty of chances to change but they chose not to. Why should we really believe they will be any different if allowed back? In nine out of ten instances, they come back and are quiet long enough to appease Cliff and then they go right back to the way they were.. But only now they have the smug attitude of "HaHa, you thought you could get rid of me?".

I really hate that this thread turned into something it was totally not intended to be (again, all because of the troublemakers taking it off in the wrong direction) but if it helps the forum in the long run, I'm all for it. Maybe some things are being brought to light here and more people will be willing to take out the trash.

I understand what your trying to say but again, If i feel a certain way regarding what someone has said and I want to respond, why should I have to change the way I see things or how I express myself? Just for clarity, say my ratings were dipping into the red...pretend here people....and i want to reply to a thread that I feel has improper or misguided information but since my ratings are mainly negative (again, hypothetical) I should "watch" what i say...because anything I say is under the microscope for scrutiny. I dont agree. I shouldnt be bound by others opinion of me and be afraid to post how i feel.

I wrote this calmy and objectively. I honestly dont want to get banned because Cliff has made it clear here...and to me privately that once your banned you cant come back....and that would suck cause me and my little Indy need somewhere to play.

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Archie

9 out of 10 PFF members agree that clean bright ratings paste works the best for cleaning out those nasty troll germs

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 11:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lex:

Theoretically, what if you found yourself on the list? What if you got booted, would you come back?

Pretty interesting how you guys want to discuss things with civility now that you've been put on the "Watch List". Where was that civility when you were running up that Red Bar?

Archie

ltlfrari

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 127
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ltlfrariClick Here to visit ltlfrari's HomePageSend a Private Message to ltlfrariEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here's my 2 bucks worth (coz u can't buy anything for 2 cents these days!!)

If you abuse people, call them A holes, insult them, lie, yada, yada, you deserve all you get from the rating system. I don't like people swearing at me, calling me an A hole just because they disagree with me.
Disagreeing is fine, I don't have a problem with people having a different opinion from me (makes the world go around ) but you can be polite about it, that's all I ask.

Bookster (in my opinion) broke what I'd call my first rule (and my last, I don't have any others !!) by being abusive. He deserved what he got. Can we move on now please ?

The nice thing about freedom of speech is no one actually has to listen

------------------
Dave E

www.ltlfrari.com
Visit the NC Fieros website at TarheelFieros.org

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Pretty interesting how you guys want to discuss things with civility now that you've been put on the "Watch List". Where was that civility when you were running up that Red Bar?

Archie

Civil? I asked you a question. I don't know where the f you are getting civil from. You really think I am scared of you? Gawd your sad. You going to answer the question?

- Jack Merridew

Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Howard_Sacks:

Hey Arch, I will be here until you are not explaining to people how you are a fraud.

Think a list scares me?

Who's the fraud here? Your stupidity is leaking out again, there, Howard.

timmer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timmerSend a Private Message to timmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you know lex i am trying to explain to my 6 year old what the f word is in your post i dont care if you offend anyone but my son reads this ,and this is a family forum so lex, give me a negative if you want but dont give me a reason that i cant explain something to my son
PFF
System Bot
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 11:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Civil? I asked you a question. I don't know where the f you are getting civil from. You really think I am scared of you? Gawd your sad. You going to answer the question?

- Jack Merridew

No you don't have to be scared of me, I gave you a negative a long time ago. You need to be afraid of the next guy who reads this thread and doesn't like your attitude or your dirty mouth.

To answer your question..... If I was as red as you are now, it would mean that the people who would like to turn Cliff's forum into a trashcan were succeeding & I'd be happy to leave it to the likes of you.

Is that good enough?

Archie

[This message has been edited by Archie (edited 10-07-2004).]

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 11:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by timmer:

you know lex i am trying to explain to my 6 year old what the f word is in your post i dont care if you offend anyone but my son reads this ,and this is a family forum so lex, give me a negative if you want but dont give me a reason that i cant explain something to my son

Its ONE LETTER. Oh man.

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 10-07-2004).]

timmer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timmerSend a Private Message to timmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
and then in a week its one word so where does it end
Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well timmer I just gave you a positive.

Lex, THAT'S who you need to be afraid of !

Archie

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 11:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

To answer your question..... If I was as red as you are now, it would mean that the people who would like to turn Cliff's forum into a trashcan were succeeding & I'd be happy to leave it to the likes of you.

Is that good enough?

Archie

Yes, thats what I wanted to hear.

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lex

1030 posts
Member since Nov 2003

Lex, THAT'S who you need to be afraid of !

Archie

For some reason I am not. :shrugs:

DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 11:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

and then in a week its one word so where does it end

It never ends untill they see User banned. Some people know how to clean up their act, some dont.

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-07-2004 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DotTC:

It never ends untill they see User banned. Some people know how to clean up their act, some dont.

Coming from a guy who has been banned and who is on the way out as we speak.

DotTC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 11:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

On the way out? My ratings bar has been down this low ever since the trolls rated me last year. and Why would I banned firstly? Lets see, I leave the forum for two weeks, nowhere NEAR a computer I come back blinking and one vote away from being banned. I really wonder who I pissed off during that two weeks? Yeah I've really said alot of things lately that'd get me banned.

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post10-07-2004 11:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Howard_Sacks:

He's "not explaining" it so will you leave?

PFF
System Bot
Tytehead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TyteheadSend a Private Message to TyteheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Donk...you said if you disagree with someone why should you have to watch what you say to express yourself....not really calling you out here but just using this statement as an example, but the reality is we all have to watch what we say almost everywhere. Do you walk into a church and say "How the hell is it hangin Padre" during services. When a cop pulls you over do you say "why the hell you buggin' me pig? Dunkin donuts closed?" When your mom calls do you say "Yo Bi**h, wassup?". Maybe you do, but I doubt it, because anyone who is an adult recognizes that all actions have consequences. The consequence of acting like a complete tool in this forum is getting a negative rating. You do it too often and you go away. I had commenrted in a o/t thread awhilke back and another member respoinded . His opinion differed from mine and he was a little rude, not terribly so, but a little. I pm
'ed him and said that I thought he had some valid points and he presented them well, but that I refused to comment on them or debate them if he insisted on being abusive. He pm'ed back that he did not intend to be and we had a great dialogue about the current state of the american legal system. the guy is actually well versed in the law, but inreading some of his public posts I had ignored his intellect because of his attitude. I still think this guy goes a bit overboard on occasion, but since that time he has always treated me with respect andf I have never thought about giving him a neg for his opinions, but I almost did due to the way hepresented them.

The few negs I have given were due to a persons attitude and disrespectful behaviour (except one) rather than their opinion.

Again Donk, I am not calling you out or trying to show you any disrespect by replying to what you posted...I have no beef with you and find alot of what you do here to be very beneficial. Same with punisher and others, when youa re giving out advice you guys shine. You know your stuff and are a great asset. When you are handing out shizzle just because you disagree with someone elses opinion, or don't appreciate what they are doing with their car, you lose alot of credibility and respect. You don't realize you are hurting yourself more than you are hurting the people you are mocking. You guys have alot to offer, it would really be a shame to lose that knowledge because it is more important to you to be rude and irritating than it is to be helpful.

Sorry, this is the second book I have posted in this thread, probably because it is something I have seen happening alot here that really detracts from the enjoyment of the forum, although I must amit I have laughed my azz off to someof the graffitti that was posted. Some of you guys are really funny, but even that gets old when it is constant ...kinda like how tiring it got seeing dirty sanchez in every other post a few weeks back....

enough sermonizing

Hey, did I tell you guys I bought a v-8? (Sorry had to throw in that bit of self promotion.....)

I am finally done

really

I have nothing else to say for now

I mean it

Archie

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 12:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I don't know, it kinda looks like DotTC wants to stay, I just moved him 2 votes closer to Green when I changed his vote from a (-) to a (+).

A few others' might do the same when they see this exchange between you 2.

Thanks For participating.

Archie

Tytehead

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TyteheadSend a Private Message to TyteheadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh...and don't make me repeat myself again or I will have avengador kick you...wait...he doesn't do that anymore...and to bring this back on topic...Songman...I have not received an e-mail from Bookster...but then again I never posted in any of his threads.....

Sorry...I said I was finished...now I am...really

I think....

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 12:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Tell him it f was a typo.

timmer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for timmerSend a Private Message to timmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol thats funny .... typo lol and no i have no hard or bad feelings toward lex all i did was make a point
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-08-2004 12:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I scored a + for DotTC! If I could score a plus for everyone with a slightly red bar, I'd kinda be like jesus......
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-08-2004 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lex

1030 posts
Member since Nov 2003
Mizunderstood.
California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2004 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Kinda reminds me of the Movie Tune " Bad Boys, Bad Boys, What Ya Gonna Do ? "
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-08-2004 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What Ya Gonna Do ? "

Tough call. If I keep posting here, I am a "troll". If I walk away from this now, you guys "scared me off".

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock