My VTEC p0wns you all by boristheblade
Started on: 10-05-2004 11:21 PM
Replies: 52 (1299 views)
Last post by: USFiero on 10-09-2004 07:03 PM
boristheblade

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boristhebladeClick Here to visit boristheblade's HomePageSend a Private Message to boristhebladeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://www.angelfire.com/tn3/kaitlyn/McNasty
http://www.angelfire.com/tn3/kaitlyn/HondaSong2.html

Thats right, don't mess with my Honda.

[This message has been edited by boristheblade (edited 10-06-2004).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's an hilarious song, I do admit I use to be somewhat of a Honda Ricer with my CRX even tho it was carbed.

------------------
*Sponsered by Sport Compact Pro*
1984 Pontiac Fiero 2M4 - 103,000 Miles, 88 Front End, Roof Wing, JVC Stereo, Red Neons

[This message has been edited by 84Fiero2M4 (edited 10-05-2004).]

The Punisher

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 433
User Banned

Report this Post10-05-2004 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^ I would have never guessed with your roof mounted wing.

------------------
JM / SH

I am The Punisher and I approve this message
Opinions are like ‘The Punisher” everyone has one ™
Member of the Redbar Brigade

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2004 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do have a problem with my roof mounted wing?????
The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 12:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes I do.

You asked for my opinion and I gave it to you. Straight up. Thats how I feel.

its your car however.

SH

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 12:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
But I never asked for your opinion, if I did I wouldnt have a problem with you saying anything about it that's why someone asks for an opinion. But since I didnt ask can you please keep you comments to yourself. Thanx BRA!
The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 12:13 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84Fiero2M4:

But I never asked for your opinion, if I did I wouldnt have a problem with you saying anything about it that's why someone asks for an opinion. But since I didnt ask can you please keep you comments to yourself. Thanx BRA!

yes you did ask for my opinion. HAHA you said it right here:

Do have a problem with my roof mounted wing?????

That sounds like you are asking for my opinion right there. Man I can't believe you forgot what you posted not 5 minutes after you posted it.

SH

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 12:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by The Punisher:

^ I would have never guessed with your roof mounted wing.

This is what I'm talking about, who are you to call that rice. It isnt aluminum, it's functional and I like it. I havent seen many Civics rolling around with roof wings, just big 2 foot aluminum ones. Look I'm not trying to start anything ok? I just don't like it when people say something about me or my car that isnt tru. So let's just drop it there.

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 12:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never called it rice.

Try not to put words in my mouth.

Thanx Bra

Howard_Sacks

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 294
User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 12:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Howard_SacksClick Here to visit Howard_Sacks's HomePageSend a Private Message to Howard_SacksEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Punisher, making friends across the board!

oh, my VTEC 0WNZ YOOO!

boristheblade

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 12:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boristhebladeClick Here to visit boristheblade's HomePageSend a Private Message to boristhebladeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
84, you got

atleast try to remember what you typed 5 minutes ago.

[This message has been edited by boristheblade (edited 10-06-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 12:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I said quote "That's an hilarious song, I do admit I use to be somewhat of a Honda Ricer with my CRX even tho it was carbed." and the you said quote "^I would have never guessed with your roof mounted wing" that sounds to me, that you were calling my fiero "rice". can we drop this now, I'm not here to argue, I'm here for the nice people and cool car and good advice, not to argue with you!
Now can we try to get along

P.S. If you want to say anything else to me lets not take up this thread you can pm it.

[This message has been edited by 84Fiero2M4 (edited 10-06-2004).]

The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^ Dude you changed it(edited your post) to say "Honda Ricer... CRX". Thats not what it originally said and you know it.

Nice try though.

Shall the ownage continue?

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 12:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what I originally said I used to be a Honda Ricer and then later added, with my CRX. I didnt "change" it. Look let's drop this man. DO you have to continue to act like a 10 year old?
The Punisher

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 12:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PunisherSend a Private Message to The PunisherEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

what I originally said I used to be a Honda Ricer and then later added, with my CRX. I didnt "change" it.

So you deleted some words and added Honda, CRX, Carb, and then a few other misc words.

Sorry but that sort of sounds like you "changed" it to me. But I guess maybe you have a different dictionary then me?

I wish I would have quoted you now on that. To Own you even harder then you are getting it now.

once again, you have been ....

Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ouch, 84Fiero2M4 has been

Dude, I'd drop it all together if I were you.

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 10:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ROLF funny funny song
Blacktree

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 350
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Lex:

Ouch, 84Fiero2M4 has been

Dude, I'd drop it all together if I were you.

Does this mean "The Punisher" is a dildo?

Liquid-Reality

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 196
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Liquid-RealitySend a Private Message to Liquid-RealityEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think you are right pun is acting like a dick but we all know he is faker then hell so he is a big fake dick.

[This message has been edited by Liquid-Reality (edited 10-06-2004).]

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 01:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Liquid-Reality:

I think you are right pun is acting like a dick but we all know he is faker then hell so he is a big fake dick.

Megan must like the Punisher then, seeing how you can't give her wild sex.

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
^ LOL

So is "The Punisher" battery powered, or does it plug into the wall?

PFF
System Bot
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Double post?!? Damn it.

[This message has been edited by Lex (edited 10-06-2004).]

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 01:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lex

1030 posts
Member since Nov 2003

Originally posted by Blacktree:

^ LOL

So is "The Punisher" battery powered, or does it plug into the wall?

Your damn curious about dildos huh? I can't help but think you're throwing some hints out here. Maybe you should try an adult toy site or maybe a gay singles site, becuase I don't think anyone here is going to help you.

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 01:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That's quality entertainment!
Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trying to pass off a self-potrait as me, huh?
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 01:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trying to pass off a self-potrait as me, huh?

Wow.....

[ Fat comic book shop guy] Worst comeback ever. [/Fat comic book shop guy]

Blacktree

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 02:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BlacktreeClick Here to visit Blacktree's HomePageSend a Private Message to BlacktreeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Lex said:

Your damn curious about dildos huh? I can't help you but think you're throwing some hints out here.

And who's the one with all the photos of phallic symbols? Pot... kettle...

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 02:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

And who's the one with all the photos of phallic symbols?

With the "hints" you are throwing out there, I'd suspect you are.

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This thread needs to go to the trash can.
Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This thread needs to go to the trash can.

That is what Lex and Pun are trying to do. They are some real bad a$$ mofo's!

Marrilow

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarrilowSend a Private Message to MarrilowEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
POPCORN FOR EVERYONE!

*Starts handing out popcorn*

Quick! Grab seats before the show is over!

PFF
System Bot
Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black-Azz-GT:

That is what Lex and Pun are trying to do. They are some real bad a$$ mofo's!

I couldn't do it without you guys! I'd look really silly if I just posted **** noone replied too.

Didn't you see the sign? "Don't Feed the Trolls." But you guys do anyway......

twentyeight

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 06:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twentyeightClick Here to visit twentyeight's HomePageSend a Private Message to twentyeightEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Didn't you see the sign? "Don't Feed the Trolls." But you guys do anyway......

Uhh.. So you're readily admiting to being a troll. This oughta be good.

Toss me some popcorn!

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twentyeight:

Uhh.. So you're readily admiting to being a troll. This oughta be good.

Toss me some popcorn!

I can only provoke if you react. Seeing how felt the need to reply to me, I would guess you are an easy target.

iced_theater

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for iced_theaterSend a Private Message to iced_theaterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Megan must like the Punisher then, seeing how you can't give her wild sex.

I think this is out of line. You must have very low self-esteem if you need to make yourself feel bigger by bringing in other people's signifigant others to make fun of the person.

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by iced_theater:

I think this is out of line. You must have very low self-esteem if you need to make yourself feel bigger by bringing in other people's signifigant others to make fun of the person.

Um. From this thread....... https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum6/HTML/026401.html

Originally posted by Liquid-Reality:

IT is not true here is my proof and I have never had wild sex.

My Wife

If I am a bad guy for doing it....What does that make him?

Moral of the story: Dont't give away your wifes name, photo, and sex life over the internet.

86fieroEarl

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 117
Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fieroEarlSend a Private Message to 86fieroEarlEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If I am a bad guy for doing it....What does that make him?

Moral of the story: Dont't give away your wifes name, photo, and sex life over the internet.

Because some kids won't beable to play nice

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WTF you guys?! What happened to the "Ill PM you when I troll someone and they we can tag-team their phag-ass"....cmon....we gotta work as a team here!

LMAO!

Note for greenbars. This is a purely sarcastic tongue in cheak remark. These PMs do not exsist. Just thought I would spell out the obvious for the crusaders.

Lex

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post10-06-2004 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by donk316:

WTF you guys?! What happened to the "Ill PM you when I troll someone and they we can tag-team their phag-ass"....cmon....we gotta work as a team here!

LMAO!

Note for greenbars. This is a purely sarcastic tongue in cheak remark. These PMs do not exsist. Just thought I would spell out the obvious for the crusaders.

That guy with the wing on his car started another thread.

You have a PM.

84Fiero2M4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-06-2004 11:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84Fiero2M4Send a Private Message to 84Fiero2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what did I do?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock