Started on: 06-10-2004 04:25 PM
Replies: 118 (2637 views)
Last post by: boysatt on 06-24-2005 06:10 PM
naskie18

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DotTC:

They played beautifully.. Go Detroit..

And after the NBA finals, we've only got two months before the Panthers are playing again

IP: Logged
ShaddowGt

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 01:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ShaddowGtSend a Private Message to ShaddowGtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hedhunta:

dude, noone alive today oppressed you. this is gonna start a war i know it, but im sick of african-americans using the whole 'oppression' thing as an excuse to get what they want. it happend 200 years ago. GET OVER IT.

why do you say african american? does that mean that hes black? what if i was from south africa, and came to america? would i be african american?

Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2004 03:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ShaddowGt:

why do you say african american? does that mean that hes black? what if i was from south africa, and came to america? would i be african american?

NO, but your children would.

ClearDark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClearDarkSend a Private Message to ClearDarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*cracks whip*

I think I speak for all of us when I say

Shut the hell up. No one cares. Your a retard.

Ryan_Dipietro

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2004 04:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Ryan_DipietroSend a Private Message to Ryan_DipietroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ClearDark:

*cracks whip*

I think I speak for all of us when I say

Shut the hell up. No one cares. Your a retard.

Maine. Thats pretty close to Canada, are you sure youre ALLOWED to say retard?

FieroRumor

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 04:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Ryan_Dipietro:

sentinel_76ca

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 04:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sentinel_76caSend a Private Message to sentinel_76caEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

What sensorship in Canada? If you are refering to us not using derogatory terms liberally, perhaps then, but most would call it respect for our fellow person.

isthiswhereiputausername?

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for isthiswhereiputausername?Send a Private Message to isthiswhereiputausername?Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Maetrix66:

1. That car is sweet, is it chrome vinyl-wrapped?

Perhaps this paint here? http://www.kustomrides.com/chromepaint.htm

Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 04:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Please. It takes two to tango, as for consideration for "members", I too, am one. I didnt start the flame war, if you take the time to read this thread, i just defended myself in an intelligent and courteous manner. This thread was not starrtd to instigate, but rather to make people laugh, which you may or may not have realized isthe only reason im here.

You are a member, but you have not been a good member. You have used offensive language. Adopted a cavalier attitude when people asked you not to use it. Claim they requested that because they are racist and are oppressing you. Then you insulted members, Canada, Texas, France, and other people in the name of "defending yourselg in an intelligent and courteous manner" and wonder why people are on your case? I gace you some advice that might have kept you from being banned. Instead of thinking about it, you dismissed it and declared I did not read this thread. You can do what you like with the advice, but you will not be around this forum too much longer.

How about we see a re-cap of those great intelligent and courteous responses you defended yourself with in this thread. We will start with the original post with the language that started the controversy.

Originally posted by Ryan_Dipietro: edit- chrome, niggah. just like my glock!

That prompted someone to request you not use the language. Here is your intelligent response:

Originally posted by Ryan_Dipietro: do you seriously chase me the frack around to make sure i dont say anything that you dont like? What do you do? Teach first grade? No one else has a problem with it except for you. Or is it just that you have a problem with ME?

Lets see, the profanity continues and you are not being all that courteous towards the other member, who simply said "Will you PLEASE lay off the N word. It does NOT have a place on this forum....." Not sure I would make accusations about his profession or began to swear over that. Then a second request came from another member who stated "Actually...I'd prefer you never use the word either." Well, that wouldn't insult me, but you apparently thought it was racist as you replied...

Originally posted by Ryan_Dipietro: Can I not express my blackness? you people oppressed me for 400 years, and now you censor a term you coined? You and Ohio...

As the thread progesses, it begins to degenerate. You help "diffuse" the situation with your courteous and intelligent defense of your position with greatposts like this one where you call people fascists. Wow, that is courteous

Originally posted by Ryan_Dipietro: censorship... please! comprehension is not my problem. The problem lies with facists like yourself that feel the need to make what anyone else says conform to YOUR standards. I do belive that most of the people on this board are fairly intelligent and and can decide for themselves what is and is not offensive, in and out of context. Like i said, go get yourself a job taeching elementary school as long as it isnt where my kids go.

love,
Ryan

Is this courteous too?

Originally posted by Ryan_Dipietro: lol! kill whitey!

Ok, I understand you were trying to be funny here, but based on the prior posts, I am not sure and obviously most people didn't think so. It was not too appropriate. Also, its hard to tell if you really are trying to be funny, since the numbe of people insulted reaches to national level in this post:

Originally posted by Ryan_Dipietro: Thats probobly because you are from Canada. Censorship runs rampant there, go figure.

FRANCE

Go figure, Loki. You're from Texas and you hate black people and admire the bush-esqe censorship movement going on right now?

Next you assure us you are not trying to offend anyone. Thanks for clearing up all these prior posts.

Originally posted by Ryan_Dipietro: Look, I was just trying to make a point. Im not trying to offend anyone, just trying to express myself, i dont see anyone here that needs to be protected from my APPARENTLY violently offensive language.

Whew, your not being offensive. Great! Then there is nothing nobody would find offensive in this post:

Originally posted by Ryan_Dipietro:So because i dont agree with you, im a "troll"? I would really appreciate if you left my thread immediatly. I didnt go and pollute your "im selling fake guns because im an e thug" thread, did I? You take something that was meant to be funny and turn it into an argument because apparently you have a small phallus and one testicle.

Here is some more courtesy...

Originally posted by Ryan_Dipietro:This post kind of reminded me that you are teh fat...

and here

Originally posted by Ryan_Dipietro: youve hurt me deeply. I will now proceed to put it in your sisters butt.

oh, and here

Originally posted by Ryan_Dipietro: NO, but your children would.

Hmm, now had I read this thread like you suggested, I would have found all the intelligent and courteous posts you made.

[This message has been edited by Fformula88 (edited 06-11-2004).]

Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 04:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fformula88

7891 posts
Member since Mar 2000
OOPS double post! Sorry!

[This message has been edited by Fformula88 (edited 06-11-2004).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 05:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey can white people say the n word or are They still on restriction?
And what about Latinos?Can we say it too?
Can i call other latinos spikkas and it will be ok.Can i call anybody a spikka and it will be ok because i am a browny.
How about wiggas is that ok?

There are so many rules and i'm just so afraid of offending peoples delicate sensibilities.

Also i'd like to point out that i totally understand how hurt and oppressed you are about that whole slave thing.You know those white people stole our land and sold us lousy weapons but we are making a come back.We got most of southern california back.Were not really that interested in texas though.They can keep it.So now were getting our land back and we can buy the best weapons on the streets of LA.All is well that ends well.

Maybe you could do something to get back what you lost?Maybe you guys could make a come back too.Then you could get your revenge and be an oppressor too.Heck i bet there are even some government grants to help you with that.

PFF
System Bot
ditch

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 05:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can I not express my blackness? you people oppressed me for 400 years, and now you censor a term you coined? You and Ohio...

Ok, let me try to express my whiteness the same way:

chrome, honkey.

Read that again...ooohhhh yeah, that's classy baby

It doesn't offend me one bit, but don't you see that it makes you sound like a dumbass?

[This message has been edited by ditch (edited 06-11-2004).]

Master Tuner Akimoto

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 271
User Banned

Report this Post06-11-2004 05:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Master Tuner AkimotoClick Here to visit Master Tuner Akimoto's HomePageSend a Private Message to Master Tuner AkimotoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Guys please stop replying to this guy 's posting so he will just go away.
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
was cool till the uninformed Canada bashing.. lets see if my vote is the straw that broke the camels back.
Fformula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 05:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Master Tuner Akimoto:

Guys please stop replying to this guy 's posting so he will just go away.

Don't worry, he will go away soon. Check out that red bar. Soon he will be able to go hang out with dude_16, unless it IS dude_16!

ClearDark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 05:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ClearDarkSend a Private Message to ClearDarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quite sure I can say retard here.

Your black right? I have a few blacks in my family tree. Hanging from it.

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 06:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Quite sure I can say retard here.

That is really wrong.Very tasteless.

Taijiguy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 244
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TaijiguySend a Private Message to TaijiguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

was cool till the uninformed Canada bashing.. lets see if my vote is the straw that broke the camels back.

Interesting. You guys up there in Canada can toss out your critisisms of the US, our political policies and such, (without really knowing dick about what yo'ure talking about) and that's OK. But someone starts bashing on your home, and suddenly it's not OK. Ahh, I get it. I'm sure you'll be very popular now that you've announced casting your negative for the unpopular Canada-basher.

Seems like the negs he's getting now are a result of the mob mentality.

88red4cyl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 06:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 88red4cylSend a Private Message to 88red4cylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I agree with pokey. That was very uncalled for.

WBailey1041

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WBailey1041Send a Private Message to WBailey1041Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ryan, **** YOU. I HOPE THEY BAN ME..............IT WILL GET ME AWAY FROM YOU.

Express your blackness??????
We oppressed you for 400 years??????

Send a white guy into compton, thats freakin oppression.

Screw you. If you didnt think the world owed you something, you might have some freakin sense. Your one of those guys makin 20 grand a year because the white man wont promote you....RIGHT.

Racism is Ignorance.

To anybody else I may have offended with my language I apologize. I sat at my pc for 5 min trying to think of a better word to express my outrage. The one above gets it done.

------------------
Failing to prepare - Is preparing to fail....

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Can I not express my blackness? you people oppressed me for 400 years, and now you censor a term you coined?

That's Funny, I don't remember Germany and Poland importing slaves from Africa.
Of course my families didn't arrive in the U.S. until the 1930's/1940's.
If you were oppressed 400 years ago in America, Then your beef is with the American Indians. As that would make the year 1604.
The Pilgrims didn't get here for another 16 years later. (1620)

PFF
System Bot
NEPTUNE

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 288
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2004 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NEPTUNESend a Private Message to NEPTUNEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In a VERY hot and sunny climate, maybe the reflective surfaces help keep the occupants and mechanicals cool. You all know about cool, don't you?
I wonder what the graphic spells? maybe "My camel eats Volkswagens for breakfast?"
Remember the original thread?

[This message has been edited by NEPTUNE (edited 06-11-2004).]

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 12:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by naskie18:

And after the NBA finals, we've only got two months before the Panthers are playing again

And lets hope for another run to the Super Bowl.. perhaps this year we'll get a win

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 12:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm with stimpy... this guy is about as black as David Duke.
pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 02:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
he never answered my questions.Here i thought i had an authority on the matter and tried to take advantage before he gets banned.
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2004 10:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pokeyfiero:

tried to take advantage before he gets banned.

Too Late, He's gone.

donk316

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 329
User Banned

Report this Post06-12-2004 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for donk316Send a Private Message to donk316Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why does Cliff lock some threads and trash can others? Why not just delete these and make the trash can a free for all....

Make the trash can open for users to post in.

Bigfieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 02:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigfieromanClick Here to visit Bigfieroman's HomePageSend a Private Message to BigfieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------
My old 1987 GT, totalled on 11/18/03:https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/036358.html
1988 GT 5-Speed, 70k miles, Rodney's short shifter, Stainless brake hoses, Poly bushings, KYB struts, HMS F (275lb) & R (325lb) coilovers, 1" rear swaybar, Yokohama ES100 tires, K&N filter, Fierowarehouse Scorpion scoop. Specs: 111.6 RWHP @ 4450 , 138.2 RW LB-FT @3700, 16.50@84.7 mph, 33.6 mpg hwy
Future mods: 88GTNeverfinished tails, Front mount battery, WCF 12" brakes, 16" wheels.

Bigfieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 02:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigfieromanClick Here to visit Bigfieroman's HomePageSend a Private Message to BigfieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bigfieroman

2416 posts
Member since Nov 2000
'nother

------------------
My old 1987 GT, totalled on 11/18/03:https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/036358.html
1988 GT 5-Speed, 70k miles, Rodney's short shifter, Stainless brake hoses, Poly bushings, KYB struts, HMS F (275lb) & R (325lb) coilovers, 1" rear swaybar, Yokohama ES100 tires, K&N filter, Fierowarehouse Scorpion scoop.
Specs: 111.6 RWHP @ 4450 , 138.2 RW LB-FT @3700, 16.50@84.7 mph, 33.6 mpg hwy
Future mods: 88GTNeverfinished tails, Front mount battery, WCF 12" brakes, 16" wheels.

Bigfieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigfieromanClick Here to visit Bigfieroman's HomePageSend a Private Message to BigfieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bigfieroman

2416 posts
Member since Nov 2000
check it!

------------------
1988 GT 5-Speed, 70k miles, Rodney's short shifter, stainless brake hoses, greasable poly bushings, KYB struts, HMS F (275lb) & R (325lb) coilovers, 1" rear swaybar, Yokohama ES100 tires, K&N filter, high-flow cat, Fierowarehouse Scorpion scoop.
Specs: 111.6 RWHP @ 4450 , 138.2 RW LB-FT @3700, 16.50@84.7 mph, 33.6 mpg hwy

Bigfieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 02:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigfieromanClick Here to visit Bigfieroman's HomePageSend a Private Message to BigfieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Bigfieroman

2416 posts
Member since Nov 2000
getting there...

------------------
1988 GT 5-Speed, 70k miles, Rodney's short shifter, stainless brake hoses, greasable poly bushings, KYB struts, HMS F (275lb) & R (325lb) coilovers, 1" rear swaybar, Yokohama ES100 tires, K&N filter, high-flow cat, Fierowarehouse Scorpion scoop.
Specs: 111.6 RWHP @ 4450 , 138.2 RW LB-FT @ 3700, 16.50@84.7 mph, 33.6 mpg hwy, 135 ft 60-0 braking.

PFF
System Bot
Jaygee79

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 07:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jaygee79Send a Private Message to Jaygee79Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
dude, that's WAY too big
Bigfieroman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2004 07:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BigfieromanClick Here to visit Bigfieroman's HomePageSend a Private Message to BigfieromanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
new pic!

------------------
Specs: 111.6 RWHP @ 4450 , 138.2 RW LB-FT @ 3700, 16.50@84.7 mph, 33.6 mpg hwy, 135 ft 60-0 braking.

Dangerkitty

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2004 01:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DangerkittySend a Private Message to DangerkittyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
100,000 bytes of a sig picture is huge.
Beautiful car but your'e killing my dial up.
Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2004 08:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woah... Just a tad BIG!!! :P
88red4cyl

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-18-2004 04:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 88red4cylSend a Private Message to 88red4cylEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig test...

------------------

sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-06-2005 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
testing 1.2.3.4.5.6.

------------------

http://www.iamanascarfan.com/
" TARGET=_blank>https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/051865.html
</A> I am the signature virus, please put me in your signature so I can spread

sonic50

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 92
Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2005 10:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for sonic50Send a Private Message to sonic50Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------

I am the signature virus, please put me in your signature so I can spread

boysatt

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2005 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for boysattSend a Private Message to boysattEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
test

------------------

Boysandtheirtoysmn.com This is a link to my Ebay store, where I sell Nascar and muscle car diecast.

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock