Started on: 03-28-2004 10:45 PM
Replies: 311 (10540 views)
Last post by: Phaeton on 11-09-2010 12:54 AM
FieroMonkey

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2004 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMonkeySend a Private Message to FieroMonkeyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FieroHarry:

I would have to say that your son is one lucky kid!

Your a good Dad.

hear hear! wish i had had a dad like you growing up man. Jordan is one lucky guy with one cool car!

that being said. i dont see anywhere in the title "what do you think?" in otherwords, someone is proud about what they have done to their car and wants to show it off.

you pussers who hide behind "its a public forum" or "its free speech" crappola are big fricken losers. You are doing just that HIDING. i seriously doubt that any of you would have the stupidity to go to a "car show" and tell someone who is displaying their car with pride that you think it looks "ugly". oh and im sure someone will chime in "i would"....... Bullcrap!! i have been parked next to many cars i thought were very unattractive at car shows and not once heard a negative comment in the face of the owner. and in San Diego, car shows are large, with lots and lots of people.

so unless the thread starter is asking "what do you think", just keep your negative comments to yourself or you ARE a troll. dont defend your sour grapes attitude and hide behind your free speech crap. because there is a difference between freespeech and good taste.

fiero5 and jordan work on their car, and enjoy their Fiero's and THAT IS WHAT THIS FORUM IS ABOUT! PERIOD!

------------------
-Monkey

9 Fieros....help

[This message has been edited by FieroMonkey (edited 04-06-2004).]

IP: Logged
Lambo nut

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 262
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2004 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Lambo nutSend a Private Message to Lambo nutEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've only got one question,
SLAMMED, what due you eat for lunch?.........
I think I need some of that!.......
454Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2004 11:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 454FieroSend a Private Message to 454FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 80s BOY:

post whoring and guys named Steve around here. Geez.

im sorry but i thought once someone was banned, that meant banned. and if that is what you consider post whoring, then what does that make you seeing as how nobody wanted to read your posts so very much, that you were forcably removed from this forum?

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2004 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Still going...............................
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2004 02:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black-Azz-GT:

Still going...............................

Straight to the TC.

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2004 04:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:

Straight to the TC.

Indeed.

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2004 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test! lol

------------------

87 GT Auto AIM: derangedsheep | email: elcodjsteveo@comcast.net
View my Award Winning FIero Presentation HERE

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2004 09:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

derangedsheep

3089 posts
Member since Mar 2003
1 more

------------------

View my Award Winning Fiero Presentation HERE

sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2004 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG!! LOL...I'm either REALLY tired or thats REALLY funny......The whole sig test thing there at the bottom of an evil thread! Good joke!
MarkJPana

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2004 06:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MarkJPanaSend a Private Message to MarkJPanaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
took longer than i thought to get this to the TC. and deranged, thats just.....deranged....in a sheepy kind of way
Lex

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 217
User Banned

Report this Post04-12-2004 12:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for LexClick Here to visit Lex's HomePageSend a Private Message to LexEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 454Fiero:

im sorry but i thought once someone was banned, that meant banned. and if that is what you consider post whoring, then what does that make you seeing as how nobody wanted to read your posts so very much, that you were forcably removed from this forum?

Well it looks like you will be banned soon enough.......Don't let the door hit ya.

PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2004 11:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just testing

ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post04-12-2004 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just noticed this thread. I didn't even try to read thru all of it.

It's not something I would do to my car, but nice work man!

exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2004 01:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Just testing

Keep twisting that knife into the disbelievers! I support this project on the basis that a) my father was an accountant and had no time for my car lust and b) I drove a crappy 4 door 73 Dodge Dart to high school. The F&F look is hot right now and Jordan is right to get excited about it. Done correctly, the look suits many cars. Consider his Fiero as a 1:1 scale Hot wheels car... who doesn't love Hot Wheels? Besides, would everyone prefer that this Fiero was sitting in a boneyard somewhere instead? How about if Justin was ga-ga over a Honda Civic instead of a Fiero? It may not be your cup of tea but let the kid and his Dad have some fun. I'm really jealous that my father and I never were able to bond over a project like this one.

------------------
Still plays with cars!

1986 Fiero GT
1969 Porsche 912

[This message has been edited by exc911ence (edited 04-13-2004).]

Unsafe At Any Speed

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 315
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2004 04:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Unsafe At Any SpeedSend a Private Message to Unsafe At Any SpeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't mind seeing Justin's car over and over again. Jordan's on the other hand.
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2004 06:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL

Yeah we were wondering who Justin was too

Seriously though, the title of this thread does start off as "Jordans...." so it's a really good bet that his car will be featured in it don't ya think?
So anyone who doesn't like the car, just don't look. Simple don't ya think?
Of course this thread is now in the trash thanks to a few so I guess I will now have to start another one in General Chat for those who want to continue to see the build up of this unique Fiero

[This message has been edited by Fiero5 (edited 04-13-2004).]

exc911ence

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2004 07:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for exc911enceSend a Private Message to exc911enceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes... Jordan... sorry about the Justin thing. Any name over one syllable just confuses me.

------------------
Still plays with cars!

1986 Fiero GT
1969 Porsche 912

avengador1

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 571
Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2004 11:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for avengador1Send a Private Message to avengador1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lex how am I supposed to ask for a thread to die without posting something that the members can read, so they can realize that this is what I would desire? Or are they all psychic like you? The bump would have been innevitable just by posting something, so your statement is ridiculous.Since this is in the trash already, I guess it won't hurt to post here and "bump" it up again.

[This message has been edited by avengador1 (edited 04-14-2004).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2004 03:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just testing a sig. Don't mind me
Yes Im Jen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2004 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Yes Im JenSend a Private Message to Yes Im JenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Fiero5:

Just testing a sig. Don't mind me

What he said.

------------------
Better Half of FieroJuice and NOT a Fiero addict
www.FieroJuice.com

[This message has been edited by Yes Im Jen (edited 04-17-2004).]

Yes Im Jen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2004 10:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Yes Im JenSend a Private Message to Yes Im JenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes Im Jen

42 posts
Member since Apr 2004
Trying again.

------------------
Better Half of FieroJuice and NOT a Fiero addict ;)
www.FieroJuice.com

PFF
System Bot
Yes Im Jen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2004 11:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Yes Im JenSend a Private Message to Yes Im JenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Huh... harder doing this than I thought

------------------
[IMG]https://images.fiero.nl/pffimages/sig1.jpg [/IMG]

www.FieroJuice.com

Yes Im Jen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2004 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Yes Im JenSend a Private Message to Yes Im JenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes Im Jen

42 posts
Member since Apr 2004
Is this one working?

------------------

www.FieroJuice.com

[This message has been edited by Yes Im Jen (edited 04-17-2004).]

Yes Im Jen

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2004 11:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Yes Im JenSend a Private Message to Yes Im JenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yes Im Jen

42 posts
Member since Apr 2004
Darn it. Is this how Smooooth got so many posts?

------------------

www.FieroJuice.com

80s BOY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post04-18-2004 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 80s BOYSend a Private Message to 80s BOYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Why dontcha show everyone your new sig in General Fiero5 ?

That's gone wayyyyyy to far. The car IS NOT FAST AND FURIOUS !!

IT IS NOT FAST NOR IS IT FURIOUS IN ANY RESPECT !!!!!!

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sigtest

------------------

crzyone

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 176
Rate this member

Report this Post04-18-2004 11:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crzyoneSend a Private Message to crzyoneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------
86GT 4 speed

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2004 07:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig test.

------------------
-Chris

Custom Gun Metal 86 GT
Look here for more pics - https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/040573.html

***95 Camaro 3.4 swap, Ported and polished heads and intakes, CRX CAI, Custom Cam, steel vacuum lines, steel braided EGR tube, new Wire Harness, New Exhaust, No Cat, Flowmaster, polished poly dog bone. Isuzu 5 speed, Short through shifter
***Intrax 2" drop springs, Full Polly Suspension, Sencetrack Struts and Shocks, Grand AM brake upgrade, steel braided brake lines, 17" Gun Metal Wheels, Khumo Tires
***Racing Seats, SunPro tach w/ shift light, White face guages, carbon fiber Steering wheel, Carbon Fiber dash accents and custom sphere shift knob,

Frugal328

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-21-2004 03:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Frugal328Send a Private Message to Frugal328Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig test also.

Lets hope your son doesn't impersonate FnF and try to jump a draw brigde. ahhhhh ...I flying booger......

So when are you gonna NOS it? Can't be like FnF without NOS man.

------------------

LOOK FOR ME IN THE SLOW LANE.

Black-Azz-GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2004 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black-Azz-GTSend a Private Message to Black-Azz-GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig test new pic

------------------
-Chris

Custom Gun Metal 86 GT
Look here for more pics - https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/040573.html

***95 Camaro 3.4 swap, Ported and polished heads and intakes, CRX CAI, Custom Cam, steel vacuum lines, steel braided EGR tube, new Wire Harness, New Exhaust, No Cat, Flowmaster, polished poly dog bone. Isuzu 5 speed, Short through shifter
***Intrax 2" drop springs, Full Polly Suspension, Sencetrack Struts and Shocks, Grand AM brake upgrade, steel braided brake lines, 17" Gun Metal Wheels, Khumo Tires
***Racing Seats, SunPro tach w/ shift light, White face guages, carbon fiber Steering wheel, Carbon Fiber dash accents and custom sphere shift knob,

FastIndyFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2004 01:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FastIndyFieroClick Here to visit FastIndyFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to FastIndyFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig test...

------------------

My Web page

PFF
System Bot
Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2004 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Frugal328:

Sig test also.

Lets hope your son doesn't impersonate FnF and try to jump a draw brigde. ahhhhh ...I flying booger......

So when are you gonna NOS it? Can't be like FnF without NOS man.

When he gets his license and finally gets to drive it, if he ever tried anything like that he would be immediatly grounded and lose all priveledges for the car for quite awhile.
I would hope that my kids all know better than that though.
As for NOS, how do you know that we haven't done that allready

Fastback 86

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2004 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test, dont mind me

------------------

I burn rice on the road, not in the engine.

css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post04-27-2004 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gotta test mine too. Its been showing up as a red "X" lately.

EDIT: Hmmmphhh, I guess now it decides it wants to work.

------------------

[This message has been edited by css9450 (edited 04-27-2004).]

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 08:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol TC threads are for sig tests

so heres another test

------------------

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

derangedsheep

3089 posts
Member since Mar 2003
screwed up the UBB tags. try again

------------------

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post05-03-2004 09:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hmm got my point across I think

[This message has been edited by Slammed Fiero (edited 05-03-2004).]

Racingman24

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 09:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just can't I don't have the heart to do it. . . . . .

[This message has been edited by Racingman24 (edited 05-03-2004).]

Fiero5

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is sooo wrong and so sick in so many ways that it turns my stomach.
Sadly, that is probably what he was going for by using an image of my own son to attempt it.
How can any half way sane human being even think that something like that is appropriate in any way shape or form? Slammed your just sick.
I will avoid saying any more as I don't want to drop to this morons level and say something I might regret later, though at this moment I don't think I would regret it later.
Hopefully Cliff will step in here real real soon and help get that image of my son with that discusting background pic off of here for good.
Slammed, you have been dogging me on this forum for awhile now and your idiotic insults at me were bad enough, but now you have really crossed the line!
I hope that this scumbag gets instantly banned for what he has done here.
87FieroGTx

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 53
Rate this member

Report this Post05-03-2004 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87FieroGTxClick Here to visit 87FieroGTx's HomePageSend a Private Message to 87FieroGTxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed Fiero:

hmm got my point across I think

Us too, NEG to you slammed!

EDIT: That thumbs up was ment to be a thumbs down, sorry(

[This message has been edited by 87FieroGTx (edited 05-04-2004).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 8 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page