Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  C & C T-Tops Kit: Used, Complete, $500.00 (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
C & C T-Tops Kit: Used, Complete, $500.00 by Car Michael
Started on: 01-21-2004 11:33 PM
Replies: 107 (3188 views)
Last post by: Oreif on 04-08-2004 12:33 AM
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post02-01-2004 05:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read every word in this thread, and went back to re-read sections of it as well just to make sure I was clear on the sequence of events. In any case, I was responding to musicman_L7's comment on how he ran his business. I can understand where he comes from, and perhaps that model is applicable in his industry and clientel, but in regards to individual sales an agreement to sell something to someone is just that, an agreement. When I make an agreement with someone I do what it takes to hold up my end of the bargain, and I expect the other person to do the same. When people break agreements it costs people money. I was out the $18. I might as well as have thrown the money out the window while driving down the road for all the good it did me.

Now as to PaulJK et. al. all I have to say is that "yea, that's fine" is not an agreement. Teaser, yes. Hope riser, yes. Implied agreement, yes. But not an agreement. At the very minimum dcaprio should have told PaulJK up front that he didn't want to sell him the t-tops. All individuals and businesses have the right to refuse to do business with someone, and dicaprio should have stated that up front instead of saying "yea, that's fine" and getting PaulJK's hopes up.

JazzMan

IP: Logged
Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2004 01:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ya know what? If you really want T-Tops, I'll sell you mine
PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2004 04:30 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jazzman, well said. The thing that makes this group special is the kinship we share from our cars. There is a common understanding here, and a common trust and respect that alot of us have for each other. i've seen a lot of dealing in the mall, and most people deal first come, first served - when your turn comes, it's either yes or no / buy or pass. A simple system where buyers and sellers get what they need in a friendly and helpful way. Not cut-throat deal with everyone blindly until I have cash in my hand. Unfortunately, some people cause problems by violating the respect and trust in this system. This seller posted a SALE Not a blind AUCTION, and has been making deals with different people at the same time.

One post that I see over and over, is "where can I find a reliable source for this or that" .. Well, when members have problems, letting it be known is a way to solve the problem and also provide an answer to this question.

There were other members that felt scammed by this seller. They didn't speak out - I did. i don't like the way this guy does business - it causes problems and friction between members, even those innocently involved, like dean caprio. And from what he's said, people were warning him that they thought he was going to be scammed - that he'd never get the t-tops and that they were already sold twice before him.

I think it's good that all this came out. i'm glad the PM's got posted too, so people can see everything. BUT car michael cut the left side off the ones he posted, so you can't see that those PMs were between ME and MONKEY, NOT me and him. He apparently felt that since I offered Monkey $700 3 weeks earlier, I should pay him $700 too or he wasn't going to sell them to me. that's fine - but just stand up and have the guts to say so, but don't make up lies and call me names and lead me on waiting to see if another buyer comes through.

So that's it guys. Read ALL the thread and see the dates and times. Then if you wanna call me a whiner, you at least made an informed decision. If not, maybe you appreciate my trying to let everyone know how some people do business - double-dealing followed by ethnic slurs.

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 02-02-2004).]

PaulJK

Feedback score:    (25)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 237
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2004 04:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PaulJKSend a Private Message to PaulJKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PaulJK

6638 posts
Member since Oct 2001
Oslo, you wanna sell me a complete set for $500 ? Remember, they're going on a sunroof car, so I need everything exterior and interior.

FieroFreak - Thanks, but I'll get kicked out of my condo if i bring another car in here - that seller wants to sell them with the car.

[This message has been edited by PaulJK (edited 02-02-2004).]

Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2004 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
musicman_L7

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2004 09:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for musicman_L7Send a Private Message to musicman_L7Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JazzMan:

I read every word in this thread, and went back to re-read sections of it as well just to make sure I was clear on the sequence of events. In any case, I was responding to musicman_L7's comment on how he ran his business. I can understand where he comes from, and perhaps that model is applicable in his industry and clientel, but in regards to individual sales an agreement to sell something to someone is just that, an agreement. When I make an agreement with someone I do what it takes to hold up my end of the bargain, and I expect the other person to do the same. When people break agreements it costs people money. I was out the $18. I might as well as have thrown the money out the window while driving down the road for all the good it did me.

JazzMan

Jazzman,

I appreciate your opinion, and no, I'm not a hard-nosed SOB when it comes to selling a piece of equipment. All I was trying to say, is similar to 454's opinion, which from what I gather, is that it wasn't totally an agreement. I'm not going against or with anyone, for what agreement there was on this item, because I wasn't there...

I would hold an item for someone, if I had a strong feeling that they're serious. But, over the internet, where there is no voicebox attached to the words we read, and no ability to look somebody in the eye, I would still hold to it, that if somebody comes up with the money, they'll most likely get it. Granted, I would contact the original person who's offered to buy it, and let them know that I have other people in line, that DON'T have to wait a day, or set up arrangments, because they, by luck or good planning, already have everything in order. They simply need to click the button, and BANG! you're paid. For all we know, the original person who says, "I'll take it," could be an 80-year-old woman who can't even get in a Fiero! Scams do happen, and over the internet, when you can't see or hear the person you're communicating with, they could drag out a scam for years and nobody would ever suspect it.

I would never run any business, or sell any item privately, solely by the phrase, "Cash talks, bullshit walks," but I would have that in the back of my mind, because ultimately, it's me who will go without food/necessities, if the item doesn't sell. You can't eat a set of T-tops.

As I stated above, there is no voicebox included with these paragraphs, so add a calm, collected voice to the phrases I wrote, not a nasty, "I'm gonna make you understand," kind of a voice, because it's only an opinion. Ultimately, whether people agree, or disagree, I still don't have T-tops of MY car, and can't afford to buy them. So, to me, you're all lucky if you can even consider the purchase. :P

If I've stepped on any toes, feel free to PM me, or email me at my PFF username at hotmail.com. I'll gladly work it out, as I don't want to start any flame wars, and thankfully none have started in this thread.

Nic

**EDIT** I don't know how to get the smiley I want, but that thing in the second to last paragraph, is supposed to be somebody smiling and poking their tongue out!

Nic

[This message has been edited by musicman_L7 (edited 02-02-2004).]

Car Michael

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2004 11:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Car MichaelSend a Private Message to Car MichaelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
paul, you just dont quit do you? I have tried to let this "LITTLE MATTER" rest, but you refuse to leave this mess gracefully.

For friggen crists sake, GET OVER IT ALREADY! i stole nothing from you. you make this out to be friggen WW3.

FOR THE LAST TIME HERE ARE THE FACTS:

You had originally agreed to buy mine for 700.00 and you know it, then you flitted off into the sunset. when i offered them again for 500.00 you were out of the woodwork again. if you want to talk about good repor, and "we on the forum have sales respect crap" then live by your own rules you goddamned hypocrite!

YOU led me to believe in THIS PM that you were going to pay 700.00 for mine. My leaving YOU hanging and selling to Dean is ABSOLUTELY NO DIFFERENT than you bailing on me with the 700.00 price, making me wait for a response from YOU of "yes/no untill i was forced to post an offer in the mall. AND THAT IS THE FACT! YOU MADE ME WAIT, I MADE YOU WAIT. NO.... DAMN..... DIFFERENCE!!!!! Only difference is i did not start a lot of bullshat posts and lies and hysteria about it, YOU however did. I STOLE NOTHING FROM YOU OR ANYONE.

Lies? i dont think so, you are the one that first attempted to start hysteria in this thread on page one you butthole.

For Gods sake you humungous crybaby! MOVE ON IN YOUR LIFE....see a movie...go for a walk in the park...pet a doggie..eat a bowl of cereal...DO SOMETHING....just please spare this poor thread from more of your whining, lies, and finger pointing...

Cliff, please move this thread to the trash where it belongs!

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2004 12:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Going, going, gone!

(Please continue in TTC)

Oslo

Feedback score:    (53)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2004 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OsloClick Here to visit Oslo's HomePageSend a Private Message to OsloEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Racingman24

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2004 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just tesing sig, please ignore me. . .

------------------
[IMG]

Used is such a harsh term. . . I perfer "Previously obsessed over" ;)

Racingman24

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2004 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Racingman24

2304 posts
Member since Apr 2003
one more time

------------------

Used is such a harsh term. . . I perfer "Previously obsessed over" ;)

PFF
System Bot
v8fiero400

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2004 03:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for v8fiero400Click Here to visit v8fiero400's HomePageSend a Private Message to v8fiero400Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Testing...testing...1.2.3

------------------
84 Fiero- 6.6 V8

blazin'

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blazin'Send a Private Message to blazin'Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anyone notice that all trashcan threads eventually turn into sig-test threads?
AusFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 326
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 05:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for AusFieroClick Here to visit AusFiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to AusFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blazin':

Anyone notice that all trashcan threads eventually turn into sig-test threads?

Wonder if we can turn all the sig testing threads into trashcan threads.

------------------

KEV

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 82
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just a test

------------------
[IMG]https://www.fiero.nl/uploads/imgs newkev.gif[/IMG]

KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

KEV

2590 posts
Member since Dec 2000
just a test

------------------
[IMG]https://www.fiero.nl/uploads/imgs newkev.gif[/IMG]

KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

KEV

2590 posts
Member since Dec 2000
testing
KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2004 08:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

KEV

2590 posts
Member since Dec 2000
one last test

------------------

css9450

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 85
Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2004 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for css9450Send a Private Message to css9450Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cool, I always wanted to post in a trash-can topic!

------------------

KEV

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-06-2004 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KEVSend a Private Message to KEVEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
testing

------------------

84se-Stock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2004 10:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84se-StockSend a Private Message to 84se-StockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
testing testing...I know in the siganture rules it says no offensive images...I think this one may be borderline...what do you think? I know it's to big and would have to be trimmed down to meet requirements but does anyone take offense to it?

or should I just stick with my old one for now?

------------------
Caleb Sarty

Black '84 SE 4 speed with blue gauge conversion and small interior mods...Stock otherwise, but not for long.

[This message has been edited by 84se-Stock (edited 02-11-2004).]

PFF
System Bot
fierobrian

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 80
Rate this member

Report this Post02-16-2004 04:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobrianSend a Private Message to fierobrianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84se-Stock:

testing testing...I know in the siganture rules it says no offensive images...I think this one may be borderline...what do you think? I know it's to big and would have to be trimmed down to meet requirements but does anyone take offense to it?

i have to say i LOVE the new one but when peaple put signs up then i have to move the page to right to see what is said. i woudn't mind with your sign as much

FieroMad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2004 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMadSend a Private Message to FieroMadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test
84se-Stock

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2004 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 84se-StockSend a Private Message to 84se-StockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just another Sig test

------------------
Caleb Sarty

Black '84 SE 4 speed undergoing modification https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/038150.html

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2004 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84se-Stock:

OFFENSIVE !!!????? HELL NO....................as long as I get a one night meaningless relationship with her

LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2004 06:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Since you asked for opinions on your sig, I'll offer you mine...

If someone has stuff in their sig that they ain't datin' or drivin', then it makes the poster look like a poser.

WingNut - MD

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2004 02:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for WingNut - MDClick Here to visit WingNut - MD's HomePageSend a Private Message to WingNut - MDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test, nothing else.

------------------

"Peg"--- 1985 GT - THE FORGOTTON GT!--I've said it before, and I'll say it again....Fiero people are the best!
www.cardomain.com/id/wingnutmd- Updated 01.26.04

[This message has been edited by WingNut - MD (edited 03-03-2004).]

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2004 02:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FYI, Cliff has requested that sigs be no more than 30k, no taller than 4 lines of text, and narrow enough to not require scrolling at 800x600. That's probably 400-500 pixels wide? My sig file (pic and clock together) goes right to the edge of the screen in 800x600.

------------------

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 03-03-2004).]

naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2004 03:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Formula88:

FYI, Cliff has requested that sigs be no more than 30k, no taller than 4 lines of text, and narrow enough to not require scrolling at 800x600. That's probably 400-500 pixels wide? My sig file (pic and clock together) goes right to the edge of the screen in 800x600.

Does WingNut's sig make you scroll?

I made it 650 wide, which is the same as mine, I didn't think it was wide enough to force scrolling in 800x600, but if it does let me know and I'll resize. Your sig images, btw, are 509 and 127 pixels wide, respectively, which puts you about 14 pixels slimmer than ours, not accounting for the space in between the two images.

I'm guessing if yours takes you right to the edge of the screen then ours make you scroll. If they do, let me know and I'll shrink 'em a bit, no big deal.

[EDIT]
I just looked at a few threads in 800x600 and Wingnuts sig and my sig didn't create the need to scroll horizontally for me, hopefully they don't for you either.
[EDIT]
------------------
Nick www.naskie18.com AIM: Naskie182010

[This message has been edited by naskie18 (edited 03-03-2004).]

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2004 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sig test

------------------

87 GT Auto: Scorpion side scoop. Gas suspension on all 4 corners. That's it.
AIM: derangedsheep | email: elcodjsteveo@comcast.net
SUPPORTING MEMBER

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2004 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

derangedsheep

3089 posts
Member since Mar 2003
test again, forgot to change my profile.

------------------

SUPPORTING MEMBER

PFF
System Bot
derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2004 10:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

derangedsheep

3089 posts
Member since Mar 2003
argh, damn white, stupid jpegs

*runs to change the file*

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2004 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

derangedsheep

3089 posts
Member since Mar 2003
last try

well... that white line looks really bad....

argh!
------------------

SUPPORTING MEMBER

[This message has been edited by derangedsheep (edited 03-03-2004).]

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2004 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

derangedsheep

3089 posts
Member since Mar 2003
i swear this is the last time

YAY! I WIN! EAT THAT PHOTOSHOP! hahahahahhaha

------------------

SUPPORTING MEMBER

[This message has been edited by derangedsheep (edited 03-03-2004).]

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2004 09:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First, I think it's Car Michaels screen shots that make us scroll horizontally (at least in this thread). I'm working with alot higher res than 800x600 (forget how large) and I still have to scroll sideways.

Second, Cliff says the equivalent of 6 lines of text not 4. Not that it matters because almost nobody gives a s*** anyhow. There are some (actually LOTS) of members that have sigs 12 or 15 lines high. Nobody is going to change because they think the rules don't apply to them. Very disappointing, IMO. I just give a '-' to those who show their disrespect to Cliff through their enormous signatures.

Dave

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2004 10:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Read Cliff's A note about signatures
It's the second post down.

Originally posted by Cliff Pennock:
I've noticed that some signatures are a bit beyond what they are meant for. If you are using images in your signature, please keep in mind that not everybody has a broadband connection. Some threads load very slow simply because the browser needs to load a couple of hundred K's of signatures. So try to keep them below 30K max.
Also, some signature images are way too large. If your signature image is higher than 4 lines of text, chances are it's annoying the heck out of people. Repetition - i.e. displaying your signature with every response in the same thread - is also not preferable.

If you want to include a link to your website in your signature, try doing this with a text link. I've seen animated banners in some people's signature. One of the nice things about this forum is that it has no banners. Please keep it this way. Most people find banners annoying and I'm already receiving complaints from members about the banners in signatures.

[This message has been edited by Formula88 (edited 03-04-2004).]

Fiero5

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 367
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2004 09:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero5Click Here to visit Fiero5's HomePageSend a Private Message to Fiero5Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like my sig that Kameo made for me. With my added text does it make it too big?

------------------

Thanks Kameo

Now over 500 pics of our growing fleet of Pontiac excitement:
http://www.cardomain.com/id/fiero5

Monkeyman

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 182
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2004 07:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MonkeymanSend a Private Message to MonkeymanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yup. Equivalent to 5 lines of text plus the pic.

Dave

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2004 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i lied, another test

------------------

87 GT Auto AIM: derangedsheep | email: elcodjsteveo@comcast.net
SUPPORTING MEMBER

derangedsheep

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2004 11:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for derangedsheepSend a Private Message to derangedsheepEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

derangedsheep

3089 posts
Member since Mar 2003
and 1 more

------------------

87 GT Auto AIM: derangedsheep | email: elcodjsteveo@comcast.net

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to: