Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  how to make a stock 4 cyl fiero fast (Page 5)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
how to make a stock 4 cyl fiero fast by ionstorm666
Started on: 01-14-2004 06:44 PM
Replies: 190 (10584 views)
Last post by: Jeremiah on 05-07-2004 09:45 AM
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2004 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88_Fiero_2M4:

Guten

LMMFAO!!!
I would have kicked my Mother's asss for naming me
GUTEN...hahaha
IP: Logged
ditch

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2004 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ditchSend a Private Message to ditchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88_Fiero_2M4:

You sure like to throw that Phag word around..... maby its you that are the Phag. Do you have an inferiority complex going on here or something? Small wonder you put a Picture of three guys who seem to not even know if there white or black... and I am not racist as my best friend thru the entire time I lived in boys homes is black. What I seem to have a problem with is White guys who seem to have a Identity crisis. I have no doubts who I am and am proud of it. I still think its funny you called me a Neo Nazi and then a Phag in the same post. If I am a Neo Nazi I would have to shoot myself for being Gay wouldnt I? But I am glad that you Reconigized my German Roots.

Guten Aubin

would you do us all a favor and pull that dick out of your mouth so we can understand what you're saying

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2004 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ditch:

would you do us all a favor and pull that dick out of your mouth so we can understand what you're saying

OWNED!!!

Nice on ditch!!

JM

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post01-24-2004 10:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm disappointed in you guys. Is calling the guy a fag the best you can come up with considering the material that you have to work with? That's just being an e-thug. Come on, you can do better then that.
NotAFieroAnyLonger

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 255
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2004 12:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NotAFieroAnyLongerSend a Private Message to NotAFieroAnyLongerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:

I'm disappointed in you guys. Is calling the guy a fag the best you can come up with considering the material that you have to work with? That's just being an e-thug. Come on, you can do better then that.

You are the man... Your turn Stimper... What can you come up with...???

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2004 03:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey 88_Fiero_2M4 just stop talking.I could give you all kinds of advice but in your case i just don't know where to start.Just shut up.Your like a dog on the freeway,only difference is you won't die.
D@mn slammed you are an azzole,your right but d@mn your ruthless.Why do you gotta destroy the POS for.You get a little blood in your mouth and you just wanna kill.
88_Fiero_2M4 really shut up your gonna keep on getting hurt.You don't have any idea what your talking about and you are the only one that doesn't know it.
Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2004 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

This is a pic of me and my fellow E-Thugs.

JM

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2004 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Team McCreary on the celly's trying to hook up more sponsors for the 400hp duke.

The guys invade the lair of that enemy of Duke fans everywhere, V8 Archie's!

"Callin da bomb strizzike, my wigga!"

[This message has been edited by stimpy (edited 01-25-2004).]

Steve Normington

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 155
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2004 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steve NormingtonSend a Private Message to Steve NormingtonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 88Fiero2M4:

and two you dont need a high reving engine to get Power. 2 engines that are an example. First is in the Kenworth that I drive. Red line is about 2300 RPM and it Puts out a hell of alot of Power mostly in Torque.
Second Engine is that 1959 Lycomming In my Grandfathers plane. it is a 6 cylinder pushrod engine with a Carb on it.... not injection. it made 250 HP and only redlined at 2400 rpm. Sure It ran 110 octane fuel. So run that same fuel in your car.

A large turbocharged diesel and a small NA gasoline engine are not a very good comparison.

That 1959 Lycoming is at least 360 ci and more likely 540 ci. Hardly compares to the 200-230 ci 6 cylinders for a car .

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-25-2004 12:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Team McCreary on the celly's trying to hook up more sponsors for the 400hp duke.

The guys invade the lair of that enemy of Duke fans everywhere, V8 Archie's!

"Callin da bomb strizzike, my wigga!"

IT's actually Team McCreery- Hammitt ... thats Shaun in the orange..representin Daytona beach styles.. were takin style to a whole new level

AHHA

JM

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2004 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OH OH

JUST DO AWAY WITH THIS THREAD...............

PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2004 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

OH OH

That's just... wrong.

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-25-2004 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh..............I think I found his "woman"
fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2004 12:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow. I'm *really* sorry I looked at page 5.
Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2004 02:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As am I, though this is proving to be endlessly entertaining.
Tugboat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-26-2004 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TugboatSend a Private Message to TugboatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[B]Originally posted by 88_Fiero_2M4:

Guten Aubin

Were you trying to say "guten abend"? As in "good evening"?

Here's your 200HP duke:

v8fiero400

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2004 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for v8fiero400Click Here to visit v8fiero400's HomePageSend a Private Message to v8fiero400Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, this might get 200hp out of a duke...

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2004 10:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What in the world are you up to ????? please tell me that thing is photoshopped
fierobear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2004 12:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A supercharged Duke?
v8fiero400

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2004 07:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for v8fiero400Click Here to visit v8fiero400's HomePageSend a Private Message to v8fiero400Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yea! Look out V6 lovers!
Tugboat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2004 09:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TugboatSend a Private Message to TugboatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hope you got a good supply of engines! I got a couple I'll send you.
PFF
System Bot
v8fiero400

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2004 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for v8fiero400Click Here to visit v8fiero400's HomePageSend a Private Message to v8fiero400Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by PURPLE REIGN:

OH OH

Are these guys Fiero enthusiasts?

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2004 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Test

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 01-27-2004).]

California Kid

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2004 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for California KidSend a Private Message to California KidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

California Kid

9541 posts
Member since Jul 2001
Test

[This message has been edited by California Kid (edited 01-27-2004).]

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2004 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Tugboat:

Hope you got a good supply of engines! I got a couple I'll send you.

hAVE YOU BEEN USING THEM FOR ANCHORS.tHATS WHAT I DO WITH FOUR CYL MOTORS,NO KIDDING

pokeyfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-28-2004 10:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pokeyfieroClick Here to visit pokeyfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to pokeyfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pokeyfiero

16189 posts
Member since Dec 2003
Damn cap locks!
Fiero84Freak

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2004 01:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero84FreakSend a Private Message to Fiero84FreakEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What are ya'll talking all that crap that you can't get 200 hp out of a duke. Me and da' homeboyz just tuned up this 200 hp Fiero in our shop at DeezNutz Tuning.

------------------
Fiero84Freak

1984 Coupe - 92K - Almost back to original
1987 Coupe - 103K - DEAD... It was enjoyed...
2000 Sonata - 78K - Daily Beater

[This message has been edited by Fiero84Freak (edited 01-30-2004).]

Fastback 86

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 231
Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2004 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fastback 86Send a Private Message to Fastback 86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LOL THAT is funny
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post04-13-2004 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
aH HAH HAH hah haaaaaahhhh! It hurts! it hurtts! make it stop!!!

Okay, let's talk about putting a V10 in a fiero again, i'm a glutton for punishment!

gryphon025

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2004 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gryphon025Send a Private Message to gryphon025Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Most of you are right to some degree or another. You can get 200hp out of the 2.5, but no one has mentioned things like streetablility and maintenance.

I am in the process of putting in a 2.8 from a wrecked GT donor car into my 4 cylinder car. It is a pretty straight forward swap. Making the isuzu 5-speed work with the 6 cylinder in place of the Automatic that came with the V6 is the only tricky part and that is a matter of using v6 clutch and pressure plate with an Isuzu throwout bearing.

I will recommend finding a wrecked donor car with good motor though, There are some miscelaneous hard lines and the air cleaner assembly that you will need. It is easier to have both cars there to compare.

Jeremiah

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-07-2004 09:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JeremiahSend a Private Message to JeremiahEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
my dooke regularuly put out 20000000 HP and it has NOS and shoots flames out fo the mufflers and caches ckittins on fyre. LOLOLOLO!!!!!!!!!11!1111oneoen
PFF
System Bot
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay