Started on: 12-11-2003 08:31 PM
Replies: 166 (657 views)
Last post by: NotAFieroAnyLonger on 12-29-2003 10:46 AM
Smoooooth GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well....
Where do I start??

First off.....
There are several people that got the part's that was paid for. It's not like I took EVERYONE'S $$ and ran away! I know it seem's like that but, I did'nt!

As I was sending parts out, some got sent.. other's did'nt! I was'nt and AM NOT going to screw ANYONE!

I was'nt able to send some of them as I used the money for bill's and food for my family!
Maybe that was the wrong thing to do and I am sorry!

I have EVERYONE'S stuff here boxed up and ready to go.

Here's what happened to me.......

From the start.... Some here know that I have PERMANENT CUSTODY of my nephew. I have had him since he was 4 months old. When he was 4 month's old his step dad broke his right arm in 2 different places and is spending 5 years in prison here in Texas for it. Well, when it happened, I ended up doing a few thing's that I wish(NOW anyways) I would'nt have done.

Anyways I got pulled over and went jail for 4 warrant's that were isued for:
1. Assault w/ a weapon
2. Felony Kidnapping
3. Mistameaner(sp) Auto theft
4. Failure to render aid

What and why...

1 was with a piece of pipe
2 was because O took him to the lake and tied him up and threw him in....
3 was because I drove his truck into the lake as well....
4 was because he almost drownded....

Anyways these charges have now been filed by the DA here and I now have a trial date set for the end of January!
I know I should'nt have tried to do what I did to him, but what he did was just WRONG!! My sister signed her right's over to me last year so, he's mow my son, instead of my Nephew... I will provide and protect my family before I do anything else...

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am now out of jail and let me work and earn some $$ next week and I will start getting stuff to people as soon as I can!

I am sorry for all the BS I have caused here. I love this place and most of everyone here!

Revin, Thanks for calling and checking on my family like you did!

Again, I am sorry for everything and will do what I can to get everyones stuff out to them! EVERYONE'S!!

Steve
SmoothGT!!

ps. I also posted this in my "Rip-off" thread!

------------------
SmoothGT!! Postwhore of PFF!!
CustomMade WIDEBODY GT!!

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
STUK'N'80s

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for STUK'N'80sSend a Private Message to STUK'N'80sEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh! Boy! do I see the flood gates jerking open now...someone alert the media!
furious_fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 232
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 08:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for furious_fieroSend a Private Message to furious_fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You gotta do what you gotta do...thats all I got to say.
Oneredfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 08:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OneredfieroClick Here to visit Oneredfiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to OneredfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back smooooooth.
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 08:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by STUK'N'80s:

Oh! Boy! do I see the flood gates jerking open now...someone alert the media!

I just put my lifejacket on....

naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:

I just put my lifejacket on....

I hope you've got a flame retardant suit on under it, 'cuz I think they're coming.

It is good to have you back, you've always been kind enough to take time to answer my stupid questions about fiberglass and bondo

Good luck getting things sorted out with everyone!

*Edited because good luck is two words, not one*
------------------
Nick www.naskie18.com AIM: Naskie182010

[This message has been edited by naskie18 (edited 12-11-2003).]

fierobear

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 383
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierobearSend a Private Message to fierobearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyways these charges have now been filed by the DA here and I now have a trial date set for the end of January!
I know I should'nt have tried to do what I did to him, but what he did was just WRONG!! My sister signed her right's over to me last year so, he's mow my son, instead of my Nephew... I will provide and protect my family before I do anything else...

Maybe now, folks will get off your back about painting your car!

Take care of yourself, and take care of the family.

Jake_Dragon

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 403
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jake_DragonSend a Private Message to Jake_DragonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Anyways I got pulled over and went jail for 4 warrant's that were issued for:
1. Assault w/ a weapon
2. Felony Kidnapping
3. Misdemeanor Auto theft
4. Failure to render aid

What and why...

1 was with a piece of pipe
2 was because O took him to the lake and tied him up and threw him in
3 was because I drove his truck into the lake as well....
4 was because he almost drowned....

Dang you cant finish any thing can you
Sheet happens and things will work out.

mattm

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mattmSend a Private Message to mattmEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back, i hope everything works out for you.

Matt

80's BOY

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 340
User Banned

Report this Post12-11-2003 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 80's BOYSend a Private Message to 80's BOYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cry me a f'n river.

One helluva hole you got yourself in. Here's some thoughts:

1) nobody asked
2) your stupid actions are your business
3) if you have so many personal and financial problems why the hell do you pursue a Fiero hobby that you obviously can't afford ?
4) you are a legend in your own mind
5) the best thing you can do is pick up aluminum cans, save up to ship out those damn parts and sell that POS you've been rubbing on for the last 3 years.
6) disappear quietly

Matthian

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MatthianSend a Private Message to MatthianEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
wow smooth, i had no idea!

I'll be sure to keep you and your family in my prayers

PFF
System Bot
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 09:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 80's BOY:

Cry me a f'n river.

One helluva hole you got yourself in. Here's some thoughts:

1) nobody asked
2) your stupid actions are your business
3) if you have so many personal and financial problems why the hell do you pursue a Fiero hobby that you obviously can't afford ?
4) you are a legend in your own mind
5) the best thing you can do is pick up aluminum cans, save up to ship out those damn parts and sell that POS you've been rubbing on for the last 3 years.
6) disappear quietly

bite me...

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So what are you really thinking 80's boy.......
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jake_Dragon:

Dang you cant finish any thing can you

OMG
Funniest thing I've read all year!

FieroGT87

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 87
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 09:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGT87Send a Private Message to FieroGT87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome Back Smooth, and good luck.

80's Boy.......never mind, it would be a waste of my time.

timmer

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 65
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 09:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for timmerSend a Private Message to timmerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i think im with most of the other people here 8os boy dont kik a guy when he is down your lack of compasion show what kind of heel you really are im not tryin to flame ... but man that is low low low smooooooth good to see you step up . i hope all goes well
80's BOY

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-11-2003 09:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 80's BOYSend a Private Message to 80's BOYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey someboy had to bring the guy back to the real world. And if you didn't notice this thread is growing like wildfire. Wait until the people that he has wronged jump in here.

Man what a bunch of nutsack riders around this place. Fu<k you becuase I can say whatever the hell I want. It's a free world ******* .

In the words of Kyle from South Park: "Stupid Canadian."

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 351
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 09:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

ok dont flame me i have some serious questions please!

1. I don't understand what your trying to say smoooth about why you cant ship items out? did the people not pay you shipping? because i figured if you agreed to a certin amount and they gave you extra to ship, then that isnt your money to spend right? thats money to ship the item like you promise to do before you even agree to sell it? otherwise if you cant do that you dont belong selling anything in the first place you can't deliver as promised. delivering months later isnt still keeping your promise. when someone buys somthing they expect to have it withen a resonable amount of time.
am i missing somthing here? mabey i just dont understand? please correct me if i am worng. thats just my view on it from what i understand you explaned as a excuse.

2. from everything else you said i assume you are a attemted murder? by throwing someone tied up in a lake that almost drowned.

3. was the kid in ur custody at the time you almost killed this guy?
if so did you think of where the child would go while you where in jail for murder had he died?

4.Is your butt hole any bigger
then the last time you posted on pennocks?

FieroRumor

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 348
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 09:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroRumorClick Here to visit FieroRumor's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroRumorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Smooth,
Glad to see you're out.
There are some people on here that are upset with you. Hopefully, you and them can come to terms. Maybe you can deal with it all through PMs- Threads turn to flame up FAST...and don't solve anything.

Hope better times are ahead for you.

Guys:
If he is honestly trying to make up for what he did in the past, let him do it. I'm sure it's going to be tough for him to make, but he came back, and posted here, so let him weed through his PMS, and then figure out a way to pay people back.

A bunch of people getting on his ass won't make him get the money back any faster. Besides , he's had guys trying to get on his the past month or so...

:P

-FieroRumor

------------------

80's BOY

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-11-2003 10:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 80's BOYSend a Private Message to 80's BOYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well then maybe it's time for him to hang it up. The ironic thing is that, Smoooth you actually have alot of people on your nutsack here on PFF. Listen carefully..... If you AUCTION YOUR CAR I'll bet SOMEONE WILL PAY GOOD MONEY FOR IT JUST TO SEE IT FINISHED !!!

Hey, I'll even bid on it.

ISnce you need money so bad then why not ?

hvneye

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 10:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hvneyeSend a Private Message to hvneyeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by 84fierotrevor:
4.Is your butt hole any bigger
then the last time you posted on pennocks?

hahahahaa

[This message has been edited by hvneye (edited 12-11-2003).]

PFF
System Bot
Gordo

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 114
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GordoSend a Private Message to GordoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back Smoooth. You always were one to be right in the middle of controversy.

------------------

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Well then maybe it's time for him to hang it up. The ironic thing is that, Smoooth you actually have alot of people on your nutsack here on PFF. Listen carefully..... If you AUCTION YOUR CAR I'll bet SOMEONE WILL PAY GOOD MONEY FOR IT JUST TO SEE IT FINISHED !!!

Hey, I'll even bid on it.

ISnce you need money so bad then why not ?

I'm sure GT Dude would love to 'have' it

------------------
The wee midget living in a grown up world....

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 10:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DotTC:

I'm sure GT Dude would love to 'have' it

couldnt GT-X make it run tens?

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 10:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Gordo:

Welcome back Smoooth. You always were one to be right in the middle of controversy.

Not by choice sometime's....

Trevor... Nevermind, this is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS....

80's... None of your's either... but, I know that you just can't help yourself to hit someone when he's down. So, since I know that you are like that i am just going to overlook and not get into a pissin' match with you!

Everyone else... Thank's
Yes, I will get everyone's stuff out at the end of next week! I just need to work a week to earn some $$.

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 10:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[QUOTE][b]

Trevor... Nevermind, this is NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS....

all take it from that big grin you did get it up the pooper shooter.
that or you gave it?

2000RagTop

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 140
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 10:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 2000RagTopSend a Private Message to 2000RagTopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I guess one of the first things to get done here, is
to take care of the members here that were counting
on you.
I think that will have a lot to do with how
your looked at here!
I will say, I got my part, that I bought from you
and I thank you!

Good luck with your life....

Peace,
-Michael

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 10:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trevor.
Why don't you grow up..??

Thanks Michael...

[This message has been edited by Smoooooth GT (edited 12-11-2003).]

80's BOY

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-11-2003 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 80's BOYSend a Private Message to 80's BOYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No, what you need to say is "since I spent your money the first time, I'll try to get some more."

And if what I said is not true then rip me 9 ways to Sunday. You know I'm right, everyone ELSE knows I'm right, and many many people think you are an idiot for what you did. It was stupid, Steve. Admit it and try to redeem yourself but for God's sakes QUIT MAKING EXCUSES !!! Be a man and fess up for your actions !!

NOBODY did YOU wrong, only the other way around. Many opeopel on here have given you free parts and how do you repay them ? By screwing the PFF community ? Spending trusted funds for your own needs ? Not holding up your ebd of the deal and yet many people still read your threads about bullshit mods you've done while patiently waiting for their parts ? I am glad this is all in the open. Look at how MANY people commented in your last thread. Most got screwed.

You need to stop making excuses NOW.

DotTC

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 10:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DotTCClick Here to visit DotTC's HomePageSend a Private Message to DotTCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Trevor.
Why don't you grow up..??

Thanks Michael...

says the man who threw a guy tied up into a lake..

------------------
The wee midget living in a grown up world....

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 10:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

6) disappear quietly

Isnt that what you did with your car 80's boy? Couldnt get it to run 10's, so you tapped out and sold it? Maybe everyone is'nt a quitter! You should take your own advice on the last one.

Anyway, Smooth. Good to see you back. Good luck with everything. I hope to see you keep your promises to everyone. Happy Holidays!

PFF
System Bot
80's BOY

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-11-2003 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 80's BOYSend a Private Message to 80's BOYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah I sold out. Tired of pulling the cradle, but at least I can say I sold out by choice and not for financial reasons. And the mere fact that I parted the damn thing out was just to keep some pride in all those hours of custom work put into it. And like all of us, to support the Fiero community.

I sure as hell didn't spend the shipping money bfore the part went out that's for sure. All my parts went out as planned and were boxed up already.

Plan ahead and you will not get your ass in a crack like Smooooth. See the difference ?

naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 11:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah I sold out. Tired of pulling the cradle, but at least I can say I sold out by choice and not for financial reasons. And the mere fact that I parted the damn thing out was just to keep some pride in all those hours of custom work put into it. And like all of us, to support the Fiero community.

I sure as hell didn't spend the shipping money bfore the part went out that's for sure. All my parts went out as planned and were boxed up already.

Plan ahead and you will not get your ass in a crack like Smooooth. See the difference ?

You're one to talk about shipping stuff quickly...remember when you started bashing on Bryce (Nascho)'s sub box a while back? Not only were you an arse about the fact that you didn't like his box, but you said you'd give one away. Shall we talk about how long it took you to ship that one?

You've got no room to talk, so shove it.

[EDIT]
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum4/HTML/013801.html
You took over 4 months to ship the box!!!!!!!
Insert foot in your mouth now.
[/EDIT]

Nick

[This message has been edited by naskie18 (edited 12-11-2003).]

84fierotrevor

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 84fierotrevorSend a Private Message to 84fierotrevorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DotTC:

says the man who threw a guy tied up into a lake..

lol!!

jtiger186

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 11:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jtiger186Send a Private Message to jtiger186Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Smooth

First off Im glad to hear your out and I hope everything works out for you. Just PM me when you get a chance and let me know whats going on with the wing. And again I hope everything works out for you. And Happy holidays.

Gary

------------------
JTIGER186

84 SE Parts car
85 SE
86 2M4 In progress

AIM: jtiger186186

80's BOY

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-11-2003 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 80's BOYSend a Private Message to 80's BOYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, the motherfunker was free too ashhole. And puck wasn't pissed at me because he wasn't ready for it anyway. Plus it cost me 50 bucks to ship that box so let's compare shall we ?

I give a box away free, and the person receiving it is okay with how long it takes.

I ship the box.

I pay 50 bucks for shipping and Puck gets the box.

Puck is happy.

OKAY NOW FOR THE TOPIC AT HAND.

Seller offers parts.

Seller recives money orders.

Seller spends profits AND shipping monies.

Seller forgets about selling parts altogether.

Buyer sits on his azz and waits and waits and waits and waits and waits and waits and waits and waits and waits while Smoooth spends the money and then wonders how he will ship people's parts now after he commits attempted murder.

That outta do it.

R Runner

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for R RunnerSend a Private Message to R RunnerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Let's see....... Websters says...

FlameWar: (please refer to PFF postings by Smoooth GT)

Smooth, I think you could post "Hi how are you?" and get a flame war started between someone. Just an observation. At least your not in Jail anymore. That's a plus.

Paul

fierogt3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 11:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierogt3Send a Private Message to fierogt3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i see this one falling into the trash can soon
Racingman24

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post12-11-2003 11:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Racingman24Click Here to visit Racingman24's HomePageSend a Private Message to Racingman24Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fierogt3:

i see this one falling into the trash can soon

And the very good possibility of PFF having one less member.

Eric

80's BOY

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post12-11-2003 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 80's BOYSend a Private Message to 80's BOYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, here's a new rule: if you attempt murder and go to jail you are automatically banned.

This goes to show you even fraudulent broke attempted murderers with hideously ugly Fieros can get positive ratings on PFF. What a support group. I hope you all are proud of yourselves and what you are supporting.

(group) "Hi Steve".

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 5 pages long:  1   2   3   4   5 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock