Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  20th "Conflict of Interest"..??? (Page 4)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
20th "Conflict of Interest"..??? by Smoooooth GT
Started on: 07-29-2003 10:52 PM
Replies: 153 (1335 views)
Last post by: Smoooooth GT on 08-12-2003 12:04 PM
Muddy2

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2003 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Muddy2Click Here to visit Muddy2's HomePageSend a Private Message to Muddy2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:

Cliff please close this thread.... This is getting very old.

You can dish out the insults and threats till someone calls you out on em huh? However I do agree, Cliff, this thread should be closed in Smoooth's interest, doubt he wants to be embarrased anymore.

IP: Logged
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2003 08:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
smooth: Not to jump in the middle of this.. But my 2 cents are, if you want people to see your side.. don't threaten to kick the **** out of someone, and don't put 'stupid ****ing little ***** ' and the what nots in your post..

I'm done now.

JD86GT350

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2003 09:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JD86GT350Send a Private Message to JD86GT350Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You're funny Gaylen...
I am not EVER going to reply back to you again, so just STFU!! Stupid f^cking little B!tch!!!

Love,
BondoMan!!

if only it were true...

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2003 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by JD86GT350:

if only it were true...

Oh, It's true. I won't ever reply back to anything he say's. Not now, Not ever!!

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2003 10:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Smoooooth GT

8823 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by JohnnyK:

smooth: Not to jump in the middle of this.. But my 2 cents are, if you want people to see your side.. don't threaten to kick the **** out of someone, and don't put 'stupid ****ing little ***** ' and the what nots in your post..

I'm done now.

Thank you Johnny for your opinion. I don't care if Mr. Muddy see's my side, because he has never liked me period. I will start a thread and he alway's has something smartasss to say about Bondo, or my Fiero. Just like he has here.

I never said I was going to kick the sh!t out of her.. I just said he better hope that I never saw him in person... take it how you want to.

Oh, and don't tell me what to put in MY post either!!
It's not a matter of being able to dish it out, but can't take it.. I am just NOT going to go down on his level any longer!
Thanks again for your 2 cent's... Was that US or Canadian 2 cent's..??

Muddy2

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2003 11:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Muddy2Click Here to visit Muddy2's HomePageSend a Private Message to Muddy2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Smoooth, I thought you said you weren't gonna respond to my post? Oh btw, have you ever seen this lil rule cliff made?

"The forum software automatically censors some 4-letter words (and even some 5- and 6-letter words). Don't try to circumvent it. We all know what you mean with "you svck" (actually, "suck" isn't censored of course, but you get my point)."

"Stupid f^cking little B!tch"

I'd say that breaks that rule, what you think?

quantum1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2003 11:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for quantum1Send a Private Message to quantum1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That sounds a little like taddling there Ray, I quit doing that when I was 9... now why don't we all just quit now while we are ahead and take a deep breath and remember that this is a family forum and some member's children do read this. Sorry for my little rant...it's been a long day of teaching at band camp. Oh and smooth, you da man . Now back to your regularly scheduled topic. Oh and of course everyone have a nice day, because I know I won't so spread a little cheer for me lol.

Ryan

Muddy2

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2003 11:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Muddy2Click Here to visit Muddy2's HomePageSend a Private Message to Muddy2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by quantum1:

That sounds a little like taddling there Ray, I quit doing that when I was 9... now why don't we all just quit now while we are ahead and take a deep breath and remember that this is a family forum and some member's children do read this. Sorry for my little rant...it's been a long day of teaching at band camp. Oh and smooth, you da man . Now back to your regularly scheduled topic. Oh and of course everyone have a nice day, because I know I won't so spread a little cheer for me lol.

Ryan

Not tattling, just informing smoooth of what he did. Have a nice day as well Ryan

------------------
Ray - rturner@fieronews.com
The Ultimate Fiero Site - FieroNews.com - The Wrestling Net

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2003 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I agree Quantum...
quantum1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-05-2003 11:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for quantum1Send a Private Message to quantum1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry about sounding so harsh Ray, didnt mean to. I guess all those children are starting to get to me...wow. I think I need some beauty rest...lol...well just rest I don't think anything would make me look good lol. So Ray I am sorry about coming off so harsh, and well I like everyone here on the forum, I guess the heat/ children is getting to me. I think I should read all my posts two or three times...like I said earlier everyone have a nice day

:::Note to self do not post on forum after teaching all day, you may come off looking like an idiot:::

Muddy2

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-05-2003 11:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Muddy2Click Here to visit Muddy2's HomePageSend a Private Message to Muddy2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by quantum1:

Sorry about sounding so harsh Ray, didnt mean to. I guess all those children are starting to get to me...wow. I think I need some beauty rest...lol...well just rest I don't think anything would make me look good lol. So Ray I am sorry about coming off so harsh, and well I like everyone here on the forum, I guess the heat/ children is getting to me. I think I should read all my posts two or three times...like I said earlier everyone have a nice day

:::Note to self do not post on forum after teaching all day, you may come off looking like an idiot:::

no offense taken by that post I know how children can get to ya. I'm around children all too often as it is. having 10 nieces & nephews(5neices, 5nephews) puts me around kids more than I like.

PFF
System Bot
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2003 01:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quantum bend's over at the same time Ray pucker's.. HAHA!!
Muddy2

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2003 01:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Muddy2Click Here to visit Muddy2's HomePageSend a Private Message to Muddy2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
seems "Your imagination" isn't as vivid as you'd want it to be. so my response cuz I know you're waiting for it... is *yawn*
revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2003 11:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Muddy ,
Can you just drop it?

You seem new so I don't want to sound too harsh, but DROP IT DAM IT!!

Besides "most" everyone knows that Wrestling is for kids and is FAKE, staged whatever!

And smooth... STOP responding to this BS!! just let it gooooooo!

KRuzn MAchines

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2003 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KRuzn MAchinesSend a Private Message to KRuzn MAchinesEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by revin:

Besides "most" everyone knows that Wrestling is for kids and is FAKE, staged whatever!

Whoa! Now you went too far! I love wrestling. It is not for kids. Kids aren't buying the tickets. Look in the audience, they're adults...Also staged or not its entertaining! You have to give it to those guys! I gurantee you could not go day in and day out like those guys. They're very talented! Sorry, you just hit a bad side! Wrestling is important to me and I don't care for it being made fun of! Lets please not start the wrestling is fake bullcrap cause I will bring some many incidences into it where it is truly NOT fake!

Kruz

P.S. Staged, Fake or not it doesn't stop you guys from watching sitcoms that aren't even real. Did Ross really have a baby with Rachel on friends...noooooo...but people watch...cause its ENTERTAINING

[This message has been edited by KRuzn MAchines (edited 08-06-2003).]

Muddy2

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post08-06-2003 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Muddy2Click Here to visit Muddy2's HomePageSend a Private Message to Muddy2Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by KRuzn MAchines:

Whoa! Now you went too far! I love wrestling. It is not for kids. Kids aren't buying the tickets. Look in the audience, they're adults...Also staged or not its entertaining! You have to give it to those guys! I gurantee you could not go day in and day out like those guys. They're very talented! Sorry, you just hit a bad side! Wrestling is important to me and I don't care for it being made fun of! Lets please not start the wrestling is fake bullcrap cause I will bring some many incidences into it where it is truly NOT fake!

Kruz

P.S. Staged, Fake or not it doesn't stop you guys from watching sitcoms that aren't even real. Did Ross really have a baby with Rachel on friends...noooooo...but people watch...cause its ENTERTAINING

[This message has been edited by KRuzn MAchines (edited 08-06-2003).]

Thank you.

and no Revin, I'm not new, and i'll drop it when I see fit, and when Smoooth ceases to threaten me.

------------------
Ray - rturner@fieronews.com
The Ultimate Fiero Site - FieroNews.com - The Wrestling Net

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2003 04:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just think this thread has gone wayy to far now. Mud, I don't know ya, you could be a nice guy! the same goes for smooth.
I have been telling him in PM's to lay off and drop the WHOLE thing!

It just appears that BOTH of ya'll are hard headed, fighting over a stupid thread, THEN at each other!

If we ALL just leave this thread alone Cliff will delete it. No one is going to come out of this winning! IT IS NOT A BATTLE!

No responce needed to me! I won't be back on the thread! (sorry about the wrestling thing)

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2003 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I just think this thread has gone wayy to far now, Mud

Started out good... Kinda Tough sounding and all....

(sorry about the wrestling thing)

Then you say your sorry.. Why don't you just kiss up a little more... Brown Noser...

thank's for the help...

BTW... Kevin... I went into chat and talked to Muddy AKA. The Chat room Moderator... White88cpe... and asked, begged, and pleaded for it to stop and he said he could'nt promise anything... So, I told em' BEWARE!!
So, I tried!!

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2003 08:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Smoooooth GT

8823 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by Muddy2:

Smoooth, I thought you said you weren't gonna respond to my post?

I was'nt I was talking to Quantum...
BUT...
My response to you is below...
\
/
\
/
\
/
\
/.......

Originally posted by Muddy2:
Oh btw, have you ever seen this lil rule cliff made?

"The forum software automatically censors some 4-letter words (and even some 5- and 6-letter words). Don't try to circumvent it. We all know what you mean with "you svck" (actually, "suck" isn't censored of course, but you get my point)."

"Stupid f^cking little B!tch"

I'd say that breaks that rule, what you think?

Yes, you are correct, It does break the rules, BUT... It was the truth... you must admit!!

Cliff, I apologize!!

PS... Gaylen... get Gridlock off the street!!

[This message has been edited by Smoooooth GT (edited 08-06-2003).]

Gridlock

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 220
Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2003 09:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GridlockSend a Private Message to GridlockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh man, how did you ever find that picture of me? Look, I hadn't even showered(in months). I'm embarassed now. The good news is I collected enough to conduct more research that night. Apparently Canadian beer DOES kick ass.

On another note, in good natured fun, I have a picture for you as well.

Who owns who here?

quantum1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2003 10:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for quantum1Send a Private Message to quantum1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Now what did I do to you smooth? I know I havent said anything bad about you. I have always liked your glasswork. It's all good I guess, I must have had it coming to me. Apologizing for being a little rude to Ray and backing you up at the same time well, I guess I deserved it. So everyone try to have a good day tomorrow, cause well this one sucked.
PFF
System Bot
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2003 12:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Quantum...

No, I was telling Gaylen that I was'nt replying to him... He said I was. We ARE cool... Thanks for the compliments on my car. Have another day day at Camp?? I hope that tomorrow is better for you!

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2003 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Smoooooth GT

8823 posts
Member since Jun 2001
Gridlock...
You crack me up!! I like that one better... It's one color!! Got anymore??
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2003 12:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Smoooooth GT

8823 posts
Member since Jun 2001
sig. test!

------------------

quantum1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2003 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for quantum1Send a Private Message to quantum1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Quantum...

No, I was telling Gaylen that I was'nt replying to him... He said I was. We ARE cool... Thanks for the compliments on my car. Have another day day at Camp?? I hope that tomorrow is better for you!

Oh ok man, yeah another day at camp...I guess the life of a music major is never done. I guess this coming weekend of sleeping and relaxing will help before I have to go back and work with them again next week lol. I am ready to do this the rest of my life since I want to be a band director, but I have worked with two bands in the last 5 weeks so I guess I am a little fried lol. So smooth cool man, yeah I guess I was just reading way too much into everything...oh and would you mind if I used your new sig, I find it funny lol...and well I think it would help with some levity around here. And you get a plus from me, well since you had it anyhow lol. Take it easy smooth.

Ryan

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2003 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sure Quantum... Use it I don't mind... I find it funny as heck!

Good luck with a GREAT school year. My daughter Ciara is really looking foward to it. But, ALL the 2nd grader's are right..??

Have a good one bud!

Smooth!!

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post08-07-2003 11:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Jaysus, turn your back on the kids for a couple of days and all hell breaks loose.

Smooth, what can I say? You've definately earned this reputation of the Crusader of All That Who The Hell Gives a F*ck Anyways, and you're shocked that no-one is heeding your rallying cry? There are far bigger and better battles to be fought. Go volunteer in a soup kitchen or something.

Gridlock, you kill me. Big poz from me.

quantum1

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2003 11:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for quantum1Send a Private Message to quantum1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sig Test for you smooth lol

------------------

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2003 02:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:
Smooth, what can I say? You've definately earned this reputation of the Crusader of All That Who The Hell Gives a F*ck Anyways, and you're shocked that no-one is heeding your rallying cry?

(dis)Stimper...
I was not "Rallying" anything.. I just asked for opinion's... You did'nt read the thread did you..?? RE-read it WITH AN OPEN MIND and you'll see I was asking a QUESTION... Get to California ok??

Going to be at the RRRR??

SmoothGT!@!

stimpy

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 386
User Banned

Report this Post08-08-2003 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for stimpySend a Private Message to stimpyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I read every word of this thread, and no, I don't buy the "simple question" cop-out. It didn't take other peoples comments for me to get the impression that you were looking for others to pick up their torches and pitchforks and go out for an old fashioned lynching. Sorry, I've got to call it like I see it.

California is great, forecast high temperature of 72 degrees with NO tornados, NO thunderstorms, and NO 107 degree temperatures. NO, I'm not missing Oklahoma. And no, I probably won't make it to the RRR.

PURPLE REIGN

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 303
Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2003 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PURPLE REIGNSend a Private Message to PURPLE REIGNEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OMG .....................I cant believe this thread is STILL going........and going .........and going.......

Starts out at a question, to a flame, to wrestling ??? by the end we should find world PEACE !!!!!!

PFF
System Bot
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-08-2003 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by stimpy:

I read every word of this thread, and no, I don't buy the "simple question" cop-out. It didn't take other peoples comments for me to get the impression that you were looking for others to pick up their torches and pitchforks and go out for an old fashioned lynching. Sorry, I've got to call it like I see it.

Well.. You need some new glasses, because that's not how it is...

spddy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-10-2003 05:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for spddyClick Here to visit spddy's HomePageSend a Private Message to spddyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You guys are as bad as Fierobear & Archie

Just my 2 cents

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-12-2003 12:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by spddy:

You guys are as bad as Fierobear & Archie

Just my 2 cents

The difference is this was'nt a ONE-on-ONE flame war.. More like a 100 vs. me.. I did learn something from this thread... Watch what you ask.. LMAO!!!

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock