Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Fierosite.com dead. by White88cpe
Started on: 01-06-2003 04:15 AM
Replies: 48 (398 views)
Last post by: USFiero on 09-02-2004 12:14 AM
White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post01-06-2003 04:15 AM   Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, after a yearlong run Fierosite.com is dead. I'm gonna leave the fiero community for a while. Focus on some other projects for a while. Its been fun. Most of ya'll who wanna talk to me know where/how to find me.

ttyls

------------------
Ray | Project White Phantom | Fiero Search engine | Fiero Audio & Visual Forum

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DaRkLoRD

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2003 04:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shall I tell them WHY it's dead?

------------------
steve@digitalfusion.on.ca
"Whoever said money can't buy happiness.. didn't have much of an imagination." - Steve King, 1997

naskie18

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 194
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2003 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for naskie18Click Here to visit naskie18's HomePageSend a Private Message to naskie18Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DaRkLoRD:

Shall I tell them WHY it's dead?

Enlighten us, won't you?

------------------
Nick www.naskie18.com AIM: Naskie182010

iwanna3.4dohc

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2003 09:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for iwanna3.4dohcSend a Private Message to iwanna3.4dohcEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes i would also like to know
Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2003 10:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shaun(41178) Hammitt and myself would like to express our sadness at your departure from the Fiero world. You were truly a mogul on Pennocks with your contributions and insight. Your spinchat moderation was above reproach , your dedication to the task of ridding the forum of trolls was second to none. You will truly be missed.

JM

Santa Cruzer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2003 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Santa CruzerSend a Private Message to Santa CruzerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Slammed Fiero:

Shaun(41178) Hammitt and myself would like to express our sadness at your departure from the Fiero world. You were truly a mogul on Pennocks with your contributions and insight. Your spinchat moderation was above reproach , your dedication to the task of ridding the forum of trolls was second to none. You will truly be missed.

JM

LMFAO!

So Ray since your leaving why are you still in the chat? .

------------------
1986 Fiero SE
www.2m6performance.tk
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, alright. We got 411 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper Edelbrock intakes, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fu*kin' muscle!

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2003 10:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

JM

Yes, This is a very sad day in PFF-Land... Good luck with other project's that you may encounter.. With all that said... "Don't let the door hit cha', where the good Lord split ya'..." Adios....

Santa Cruzer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2003 10:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Santa CruzerSend a Private Message to Santa CruzerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Fiero Supersite in trouble - Dec. 16, 2002
As of Jan. 9'th, the Fiero Supersite will be closed due to a lack of funding unless funding can be aquired. We hate to ask outright for donations, but without them fierosite.com cannot exist. We had hoped to make a move to a new server in Jan to provide more services, but that is looking unlikely at the moment. Any & All donations will be welcomed.

First he asks for donations for his "white88cpe" project,now this? Ray I think its time to get a job.

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2003 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
whoops, was already posted.. ignore.

and yes, work = money

[This message has been edited by DaRkLoRD (edited 01-06-2003).]

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2003 12:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You mean being the "Chatroom Moderator is a 'volunteer' job...
Good luck finding a better replacement... Ray was the best, ALWAY'S there watching for troll's and other PFF gremlin's... Sad, Sad day in PFF-Land!!!
Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2003 01:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think this was to be the thread where we all reached out and begged ray to stay because of his contributions.

I can hear the chants now "RAY! RAY! RAY!" Go the F away!

repeat after me ray "Paper or plastic" "would you like to large size that?"

Ray Turner cheif engineer in charge of large size division. Perhaps he can become a petroleum transfer engineer as well.

HAHA

JM

[This message has been edited by Slammed Fiero (edited 01-06-2003).]

PFF
System Bot
White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post01-06-2003 03:11 PM   Send a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You're not worth it.

------------------
Ray

[This message has been edited by White88cpe (edited 01-06-2003).]

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2003 05:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
0 to trashcan in 5 minutes!!

ray what did you think was going to happen? we were all gonna throw a party for you? You have been nothing but a whiner from day one. You think your the moderator of the forum , your spinchat dictarorship is ...NO MORE

Smell ya later!

JM

White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post01-06-2003 08:00 PM   Send a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

0 to trashcan in 5 minutes!!

ray what did you think was going to happen? we were all gonna throw a party for you? You have been nothing but a whiner from day one. You think your the moderator of the forum , your spinchat dictarorship is ...NO MORE

Smell ya later!

JM

How often do you go to that chat? maybe once a month? You're really up on current events aren't you? a party for me? why would I want a dumbass to throw me a party? You, Ryan, Smoooth, soup, black88gt and shaun can all go have a mass orgy celebrating me leaving or your idiocy, your choice. I know you'd enjoy it either way.

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2003 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by White88cpe:

How often do you go to that chat? maybe once a month? You're really up on current events aren't you? a party for me? why would I want a dumbass to throw me a party? You, Ryan, Smoooth, soup, black88gt and shaun can all go have a mass orgy celebrating me leaving or your idiocy, your choice. I know you'd enjoy it either way.

An orgy sounds like great fun , but won't your mom get tired of the festivities?

Not really an orgy ,more like a gang bang.

White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post01-06-2003 08:47 PM   Send a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

An orgy sounds like great fun , but won't your mom get tired of the festivities?

Not really an orgy ,more like a gang bang.

idiocy proves itself doesn't it?

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post01-06-2003 09:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Mr. Asset to the Fiero community....

Nice rating... we all love you sooo much

Don't go away mad , just go away

JM

DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post01-06-2003 11:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So... Would following someone around just to try to point out to the rest of the world how pathetic that person is be considered pathetic2?

Wait a minute... I guess that makes me pathetic3.

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2003 12:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump to the top!!
JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2003 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I hate to feed the fire (waitasec, no, I don't).. But Slammed.. Your rating and mine are no better (Well, yours is SLIGHTLY better).. We're all low brow.
White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post01-07-2003 02:18 AM   Send a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just food for thought, fierosite.com may be dead, but my website is by no means gone. merely becoming something differant. Stay tuned.
PFF
System Bot
Black88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 297
Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2003 09:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Awww man how did I miss this thread.

Whats this trash can topic number 6,967 and counting for ole Ray.

I feel the urge to write a poem, in memory of my favorite spin moderator, it's titled "Gaylen"....

GAYLEN
The way you moderate, brightens our life
No chance for love, no hope for a wife
Sitting at home, both computers astray
Fighting off accusations, that he is gay
But he continues, head held up high
Vowing that he will never say good-bye
Now he has quit, no more fiero site for him
Must leave the couch, the future looks grim.
Clean up the yard, throw out the old tires
Using the old Fiero parts bin, for bon fires
A miserable life, always being pissed
Leaving the forum, he will be sorely missed

-Copyright 2003 Gay Tooner Inc.

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2003 10:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Black88GT:

I feel the urge to write a poem, in memory of my favorite spin moderator, it's titled "Gaylen"....

GAYLEN

C L A S S I C !!!!

Don't leave Ray, Just be a lurker... j/k

The PRE10DR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-07-2003 11:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for The PRE10DRSend a Private Message to The PRE10DREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
G, of all the "Rabble-rousers" that are and/or have been here on the forum, I'll miss you the most.

See you either on PFF Chat and/or AIM my friend.

------------------

"The PRE10DR"

Santa Cruzer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2003 12:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Santa CruzerSend a Private Message to Santa CruzerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GAYLEN

HAHAHHAHAHAHH, thats some funny sh!t you get a +

Ray I really don't think anyone cares if fierosite.com is dead or alive.What everyone needs to know about fieros can find it here on PFF.The only thing ive ever seen you talk about in tech was "will a 86? door fit on a 88",that does not count as a contribution to the fiero world,nice try tho

Lets just hope Ray gets a job and pays his debt to Stevo.

------------------
1986 Fiero SE
www.2m6performance.tk
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, alright. We got 411 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper Edelbrock intakes, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some fu*kin' muscle!

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2003 02:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't mind me, I was just popping my head in to see who made the first Trash Can thread of 2003.

I expect this thread will die pretty quickly, though. With Ray gone, no one will have him to kick around anymore. Can't have a flame war if nothing (no one) catches fire, right?

Right? (ok, maybe not...)

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2003 09:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
formula: You still have me, and I deliver 10 out of 10!
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-09-2003 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
true, johnny, true... but your probably not hanging out at umbilical cord's length on your mom's front porch, like raeqwan there.

gaylan, go put your app. in at wally world, or biscuit king, or the pump 'n munch and get a job.

white88coupe... cut the cord man! cut the frickin cord!

------------------
hoop
Red
'86 GT
5 speed
Borla Exhaust
Eibach's/Poly/Kyb's
*** Comming in 2003... 3.4l DOHC ***

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2003 02:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by bHooper:

white88coupe... cut the cord man! cut the frickin cord!

Need a knife??

Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2003 06:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Pump 'N Munch" ?!?!? LOL! Sounds like the name of a "massage parlor."
bHooper

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2003 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for bHooperSend a Private Message to bHooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ray, you don't just get it, do you? "why does nobody like me, what have i done?"

Ray, your continual whinning is why NO ONE LIKES YOU!

US: Conversation "We're (Tarheel Fiero's) going to have a meeting in Hickory on x date." Ray "Oh that's too far for me to travel." US "But Ray, people are coming from Atlanta, thats further that Rockingham." Ray "Thats too far for me" US " Fine we will have a meeting in Charlotte then." Ray "I wish I could make that but thats too far for me to travel" Us "What, 45 minutes?!" US "Fine, we will have a meeting in Rockingham to satisfy this person. (note: we are going out of the way)" Ray "OH man, that would be great. I wish I could make it but that's too far for me to drive. Could someone pick me up?"

You see Ray, that's why I don't like you. It's your whiny attitude. And before you say anything, no I didn't make the meeting in Rockingham, I had something come up and was out of town on work.

I am a respectfull person. I do have a good reputation on the web and in the real world. I do stick by my word and integrity. But I do not put up with people pissing and moaning about their own pathetic existance when they can get up and do something about it.

Ray, everyone has a chance in this country. You just have to make the oportunity. You must have some level of intelligence, it does show up in some of your conversations. Unfortunatly, you are either physically handicapped (in which case you need to accept it and learn how to work with it) or just damn lazy. If you are damn lazy, then stop pissing and moaning to everyone else. This isn't Walmart and we don't care!

------------------
hoop
Red
'86 GT
5 speed
Borla Exhaust
Eibach's/Poly/Kyb's
*** 3.4 TDC swap under construction***

PFF
System Bot
White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post01-13-2003 07:40 AM   Send a Private Message to bHooperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lot of words and a bunch of bullsh!t comes out of you. I'd like to know one thing though, how's it possible to go 70 miles in 45 minutes when theres no interstate between me & charlotte? People who know me seem to like me, to those you who dont, to hell with you. You are not worth my time.
Formula88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-13-2003 09:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It was worth the time for you to post the reply. But you're right. Maybe 45 minutes for you to get to Charlotte is a bad estimate. Still, asking for someone to pick you up on the way to the meeting we scheduled in your own home town just so you could attend was a bit ridiculous. You were the only person from Rockingham at the metting - everyone else drove an hour or more to be there (some people 2 hours or more) just so we could have a meeting close enough for you to attend, but you wanted someone else to give you a ride.

I don't want to get into a flame war here. Perhaps Hoop overreacted, and perhaps you are lazy. And maybe I'm a complete jerk. Bottom line - we tried.

Good luck with whatever changes you and your site are going through. I hope everything works out for you.

White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post01-13-2003 02:49 PM   Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GAYLEN

I have to give you credit there. That was pretty funny.

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2003 11:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No whats funny is that you owe a "friend" a good amount of money and you refuse to pay them back because your a worthless hillbilly white trash loser. Keep buying Mustang dashes instead of paying back money you owe.

Your lucky your screwing over a Canadian pacifist because most people would throw one of those tires you have sitting in your yard through your window and take their money back.

[This message has been edited by Black88GT (edited 01-14-2003).]

White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post01-14-2003 11:17 PM   Send a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

No whats funny is that you owe a "friend" a good amount of money and you refuse to pay them back because your a worthless hillbilly white trash loser. Keep buying Mustang dashes instead of paying back money you owe.

Your lucky your screwing over a Canadian pacifist because most people would throw one of those tires you have sitting in your yard through your window and take their money back.

[This message has been edited by Black88GT (edited 01-14-2003).]

Whats funny is you keep trying to get into peoples business that isn't yours and has nothing to do with you. This issue between me and steve has been settled. as we have both come to an agreement last year about the money.

------------------
Ray - FieroNews.com

DaRkLoRD

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-14-2003 11:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DaRkLoRDSend a Private Message to DaRkLoRDEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not a pacifist btw... I just tend to keep my temper in check most of the time.

and yes, we have come to an agreement about the money.

------------------
steve@digitalfusion.on.ca
"Whoever said money can't buy happiness.. didn't have much of an imagination." - Steve King, 1997

Black88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2003 08:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Black88GTSend a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Even though you have now come to an agreement, how much did you buy in the meantime? This doesn't change the facts.

Yes, it's none of my business, but I know a lot of people were wondering what Darklords comment in the beginning of this topic meant.

White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post01-15-2003 01:26 PM   Send a Private Message to Black88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Even though you have now come to an agreement, how much did you buy in the meantime? This doesn't change the facts.

Yes, it's none of my business, but I know a lot of people were wondering what Darklords comment in the beginning of this topic meant.

His comments in the beginning where just that comments. We've had this agrement about that money for months. All you're trying to do is attempt to start a fire where there is none. It wont work.

------------------
Ray - FieroNews.com

Santa Cruzer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2003 10:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Santa CruzerSend a Private Message to Santa CruzerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by White88cpe:

His comments in the beginning where just that comments. We've had this agrement about that money for months. All you're trying to do is attempt to start a fire where there is none. It wont work.Hey guys dont forget to check out my webpage www.geocities.com/gay_turner/

Ray you are an idiot....

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock