Started on: 06-05-2002 11:11 AM
Replies: 119 (446 views)
Last post by: Ferrari Fan on 06-15-2002 09:04 AM
GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2002 09:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so if Archie's kits are trash, then why does everone know him? Why has he sold over 700 kits? Why is he in the top 100 for Sport Compact Magazine?
IP: Logged
Smoooooth GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2002 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by West Coast Fiero:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:
[B2. Are you making these comment's because your an associate of West Coast Fiero?? I think so...

Please do not attemp to associate Sleeper with us regarding his comments, they are his alone.

Yet another Fiero that went to the big wrecking yard in the sky, my condolences to you Mr. Doug Esposito

Ohh I see ... OK.. I'll retract my comment about you and Sleeper....
As far as the Mr. Doug E's thread... Whay would you do that to yourself?? Be cool and I'll see you in ElPaso..??

------------------
"AKA.. Kiwi Strawberry Man Smoothy"

SmoothFieroGT@Yahoo.com

4.9L V/8....In Progress!!

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2002 11:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Smoooooth GT:
Ohh I see ... OK.. I'll retract my comment about you and Sleeper....
As far as the Mr. Doug E's thread... Whay would you do that to yourself?? Be cool and I'll see you in ElPaso..??

Cool deal - yeah, I need to come down there and harass you instead man, Im tired of seeing the sig, I want to see the SmoooothGT in real life. If it takes harassment from me to get you to finish that beast then I'm all over it

Did you ever get that whole front fascia incident resolved after that accident?

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-10-2002 11:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

West Coast Fiero

2044 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by JEDI:

Everytime I begin to think about buying something from the people of West Coast Fiero, they do something like this...

DON'T YOU GET IT?! YOU LOOSE BUISINESS WHEN YOU ACT LIKE THIS!!!!

If you don't like the fact that say things without holding back, put all my cards down on the table, and call everything like it is............
then don't buy from us
I'm sure there is a nice ( and I use the term loosely ) V-8 kit out there just for you

------------------
( the above was the thoughts, views, and opinions of a disgruntled Fiero mechanic, and do not express or
imply those of West Coast Fiero, Fieros West, or any other organization - just that of this poor
bastard )
:)

Eric Nelson
Technician,
West Coast Fiero
310-305-4111

JEDI

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2002 12:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for JEDISend a Private Message to JEDIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

If you don't like the fact that say things without holding back, put all my cards down on the table, and call everything like it is............
then don't buy from us
I'm sure there is a nice ( and I use the term loosely ) V-8 kit out there just for you

The facts you put on the table are not facts. They are myths. Just look at the Fino thread. You put BS on the table and Archie turned around and made you eat it for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.

Your cards on the table? Call everything like it is? Please! He and NIFE "called" your on your "hand" and all you had were jokers! Your guys are a joke! Everyday you post on here with more crap like this you dig yourselves deeper and deeper into the rut that your in now.

You bet there is a nice, reliable, safe, and time tested V8 kit for me, and it's made by Archie. Archie's reputation is second to no one. YOU INCLUDED! Maybe you don't realize this but the people here respect him. And maybe you also don't realize that his kit, the one you claim won't work well, DOES work well. In fact, in Daytona Archie had a customer with a Black GT with a 406 V8 in it RUNNING FINE! After YEARS of abuse! How is that for the quality of his work? Where are your examples?! Have you shipped 1000 of your kits yet? How many of your cars did you have in Daytona? Put up or shut up, and by your record, I would choose the latter.

If you want to tell it like it is, go stand in front of a mirror and repeat this mantra "I should be improving my own product instead of worrying about what Archie is doing. I should focus on how to get potential customers to respect me, instead of trying to insult them. I should not go on PFF and try insult one of it's most respected members."

Say that to yourself over and over and over again until it FINALLY SINKS IN! Do you know how much money you have lost because of your actions?

Look, like most of the people when they get on the net, you are probably nicer in person. BUT DROP THE ATTITUDE WHILE ONLINE! It's pathetic. It's childish. And it makes you LOOSE BUISNESS! Did anyone at WCF actually attend a school of business? Rule number one: DONT P!SS OFF YOUR CUSTOMERS!

And remember, you guys sell tons of parts, not just engine swaps. But by your attitude online, no one would know it. So, you are loosing EVEN MORE SALES because no one will bother buying parts from you either!

This thread has gone to 3 pages in length now, and you guys are the only ones who have taken the side of wiccantoy. Give it up. Grow up. Get into the REAL WORLD. You’re not in the majority here. You’re in the minority. People like Archie. He is willing to help them. You guys are all about promoting yourselves, and trashing other’s hard work. Or at least that is the perception you’re giving off.

Want to know what I think of when I think of WCF...and note this only from your behavior in the forum...

That is what I imagine when I see you guys...

Look. You guys need to stop worrying about Archie’s stuff, and start minding your own BUISINESS!

[This message has been edited by JEDI (edited 06-11-2002).]

MaxDaemon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2002 12:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MaxDaemonClick Here to visit MaxDaemon's HomePageSend a Private Message to MaxDaemonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Eric - I don't know you from Adam. I was speaking in defense of a friend, acqaintance or whatever you want to call him. Suddenly you attack ME out of the blue - geez - I agree with the previous post - take some business courses. No matter what products you guys offer, you won't be selling any to me. If you are simply a disgruntled Fiero tech - maybe the company you work for had better fire you before you drive it out of business.

Vic

BTW - I'd thought about making the drive to Calfornia to meet some people a little closer to me than the midwest. Right now though, I'm thinking I'd better save my vacation time and gas money for The Dells next year - if you are any representative of the people I'd meet.

GMGW3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2002 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GMGW3Send a Private Message to GMGW3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bravo JEDI!.. Mega-Ditto!
West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2002 02:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MaxDaemon:
Eric - I don't know you from Adam. I was speaking in defense of a friend, acqaintance or whatever you want to call him. Suddenly you attack ME out of the blue - geez - I agree with the previous post - take some business courses. No matter what products you guys offer, you won't be selling any to me. If you are simply a disgruntled Fiero tech - maybe the company you work for had better fire you before you drive it out of business.

Vic

BTW - I'd thought about making the drive to Calfornia to meet some people a little closer to me than the midwest. Right now though, I'm thinking I'd better save my vacation time and gas money for The Dells next year - if you are any representative of the people I'd meet.

you lost me on this, who is Adam? and when did I disagree with you?

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2002 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

West Coast Fiero

2044 posts
Member since Jun 2001

haha - thats funny, I like that pic

chester
From: State of insanity...moved in and comfortably numb...

Feedback score:    (42)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 153
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2002 06:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by MaxDaemon:

This is it. This is what they are like in person as well. Don't waste your money on a trip out there like we did.

Rob D.

------------------

Modified 2.8 (Soon to be a 383 V8 )
2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2002 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

chester

4063 posts
Member since Jun 2001

then don't buy from us

Eric, don't you EVER learn? WOW! Seems like 85-95 % of your posts on this forum are useless and just posted to start $hit? Do you guys like mud on the face? Good for the complexion maybe, but not for business. I'll be the first one to say that I have bought product from you, and even recently, have gotten better then ever service. I think to myself " Looks like they finally are getting their $hit together" then I run into a thread like this. What gives?? You guys have some nice stuff and I'll say that there is even some useful knowledge there as well but this kind of $hit really makes you look ignorant. You guys are ALWAYS waiting on the opportunity to bash Archie. Why? Even when your "TRYING" to be civilized you have to throw in the "and I use the term loosely" bit. I have Archie’s kit and none of the $hit you spread is true. Why do you do it? For publicity? Oh well.

Rob D.

------------------

2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension

PFF
System Bot
West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2002 06:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chester:
This is it. This is what they are like in person as well. Don't waste your money on a trip out there like we did.

Rob D.

You seemed to have enjoyed yourself while you were out here? Well - you sure fooled me

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2002 06:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

West Coast Fiero

2044 posts
Member since Jun 2001
it was all a momentary lapse of civility - my appologies
chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2002 07:23 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You seemed to have enjoyed yourself while you were out here? Well - you sure fooled me

We WOULD have enjoyed our trip were the circumstances different. Eric, you say this as if nothing happened during our trip. Are you loosing it? Do we need to dig up old news? Nah, not worth it.

Rob D.

------------------

2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension

MinnGreenGT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 274
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2002 10:44 AM Click Here to See the Profile for MinnGreenGTClick Here to visit MinnGreenGT's HomePageSend a Private Message to MinnGreenGTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

you lost me on this, who is Adam?

Adam... as in "Adam & Eve"- as in the Bible (you know... God n' Stuff)

[This message has been edited by MinnGreenGT (edited 06-11-2002).]

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 121
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2002 06:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Help me out here. First you say:

Originally posted by wiccantoy:
did anyone see v8 archies yellow fiero at carlisle? i was such a fan of this mans work untill i saw that piece of crap.

Then you say:

i have no problem with the car it can have problems .

Why don't you tell us how you really feel? So far you're turned over faster than a ten dollar hooker.

Face facts: Archie IS the man when it comes to V8 installs. There is NONE better. When I first met him I too was "put off" by his arrogance, but then I realized one very important thing - HE'S RIGHT. He has an air about him because he has suceeded in doing something SO WELL that no one else can hold a candle to him. Wouldn't you get tired of questions and finger pointing if you had THE best conversion kit on the face of the planet? I know I would.

So you say that you want a trailer queen to represent your business? That's fine by you, but Archie wants a workhorse - something that he can jump in and DRIVE (and I mean hard driving!) - not a car that he has to babysit from people touching it all day long. How many people can say that they saw Archie actually sitting by his car? None.

Good luck with your install kit ..

------------------
Boomtastic

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2002 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Boomtastic

2359 posts
Member since May 2000

Eric, c'mon - be real man. Put down the pipe and rethink that post ...

And Wiccantoy - as an FYI, Archie's got an 800 number, so your LD charges aren't an issue unless a phone in every home hasn't happened in your little town yet.

So, what's your URL where we can see some of these cars that you build? I'm sure that pics are online, right? I mean, if you're that proud of these cars you'd show them off. Here - I'll go first. My cars are on http://www.boomtastic.com

Okay, now it's your turn. Impress us!

------------------
Boomtastic

Sleeper

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2002 09:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SleeperSend a Private Message to SleeperEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i love how the WCF haters mix me up with WCF when i have nothing to do with them except buying from them a couple times. the I.Q.'s are real f*ckin' high or they're too ready to start sh*t themselves.

Dennis LaGrua

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 328
Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2002 09:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dennis LaGruaSend a Private Message to Dennis LaGruaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This post is directed to "you know who".
I saw Archies Stinger at Carlisle and while it may not be the perfect show car for me, I do admire the amount of work that went into creating it. You are certainly entited to your opinion but demeaning comments about people are uncalled for.
If you dislike my Fiero or Archies Stinger that's perfectly fine. You can disagree with anything said here and it is your right to do so. However, name calling on a public forum does not ackomplish anything.
In a civilized society, discussion and the exchange of opinions and ideas about things (not people), should be presented in such a way that it is not offensive. Let's keep the talk centered around engines, swaps,transmissions, hot rod mods. history and other vehicle related matters. After all we are all Fiero owners, aren't we?

------------------
87GT 3.4 Turbo Best 0-60 5.2 seconds
http://turbofiero.fierojoe.com/turbo.htm

MsBeth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2002 09:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MsBethClick Here to visit MsBeth's HomePageSend a Private Message to MsBethEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

You guys crack me up.

Archies kits rule. Not everyone has to like it, but slamming him because your jealous or you don't like his car well it's just wrong.

To each his own. Buy something else. There are plenty of folks who'll pick up what you don't want...trust me on this.

------------------

The Coupe

Wipe0ut

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-11-2002 09:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Wipe0utClick Here to visit Wipe0ut's HomePageSend a Private Message to Wipe0utEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie seems like one hell of a guy. Hmm, I thought the "West Coast Fiero" guy was pretty mature. What happened?

[This message has been edited by Wipe0ut (edited 06-11-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2002 04:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Someone wake me up when Wiccantoy decides to show off his handiwork. Until then, he's full of HOT AIR.

zzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzz

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2002 06:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Sleeper:
i love how the WCF haters mix me up with WCF when i have nothing to do with them except buying from them a couple times. the I.Q.'s are real f*ckin' high or they're too ready to start sh*t themselves.

There you go showing off your intellect again. Hi looser, if you look at the last post you made, the only reason you made it was to stir up $hit . You crack me up looser, oh I mean sleeper.

Rob D.

------------------

2.5" Drop
11" Brakes
17" Revolutions
RCC Coilover Suspension

[This message has been edited by chester (edited 06-12-2002).]

chester

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2002 07:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for chesterSend a Private Message to chesterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

chester

4063 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Originally posted by Boomtastic:
Someone wake me up when Wiccantoy decides to show off his handiwork. Until then, he's full of HOT AIR.

zzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzz

Yeah he got awful quiet. Maybe he's waiting on the film to develop . Common Wiccantoy, lets see what you got.

Rob D.

RJONES

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2002 07:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RJONESSend a Private Message to RJONESEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yea .were's pics even my car made a show you might remember the chop top with the bad body work ..but at least i posted more pics..
crypto1079

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2002 08:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for crypto1079Send a Private Message to crypto1079Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From wiccantoy>>

when we spoke i had no negativity tword him.

I don't care if you slam Archie all day, isn't going to hurt us much here on PFF, but what the hell does "TWORD" mean? Can
you even read?

Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2002 09:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

the I.Q.'s are real f*ckin' high or they're too ready to start sh*t themselves.

Hey, Thanks for showing us your IQ. You must be proud that you made it up to the double-digit's. At this rate you should surpass a gerbil soon.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 06-12-2002).]

fieroman84

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2002 10:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroman84Send a Private Message to fieroman84Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well im going to through my two cents into this fire. First of all after meeting Archie first hand at carlisile I must say for someone who went through what he went through he was quite pleasent to me and jnco. Adressing wiccantoy, I dont really care about you, say what you want about Archie's car, you can have your opinion, until you start making blatently stupid comments. After seeing Westcoast's actions and comments in regards to this thread I have decided that I will never buy from them I dont want to do buisness with childish people. I hope all of the other members in the fiero community will join me. I am quite dissapointed that wiccantoy has not a single picture to back up all the jive he spoke. I personally think he is jelous of Archies car. Finally, Wiccantoy keep your sladerous comments to your self. You bring a bad name to everyone in the Fiero community. Although I have not owned a fiero for long I must say you are the first "fiero owner" that has come across as an jerk. I put fiero owner in quotes because were not even sure you have one. So as stated before by countless respectable members "put up or shut up" because im sure you dont have a car that could touch archies! Even though I was going to be polite in this responce im going to have to offer you a wonderful idea, rid us and the fiero community of your stupidity and drive into the biggest of all trees you can find!!!

p.s
stimpy that was one of the funnest pictures I have ever seen. I agree with it 100 percent, PFF doesn't need its reputation ruined by one idiot. As I stated before I have never met or heard of a jerk fiero owner until today. To all of you who I had the pleasure of meeting at the gilberts, I was impressed by your cars and more importatly your wonderful personalities.

MsBeth

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-12-2002 11:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MsBethClick Here to visit MsBeth's HomePageSend a Private Message to MsBethEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Oreif:
Hey, Thanks for showing us your IQ. You must be proud that you made it [b]up to the double-digit's. At this rate you should surpass a gerbil soon.

[This message has been edited by Oreif (edited 06-12-2002).][/B]

No no stop you're gonna make me pee my pants...

artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2002 02:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not all of us in CA are this way )

Though I must say, I do envy the Fiero Community of the midwest, and east.

Best!
Ben

Originally posted by chester:

Rob D.

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. (2:13.138 at Sears Point) "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

Boomtastic

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2002 04:38 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoomtasticClick Here to visit Boomtastic's HomePageSend a Private Message to BoomtasticEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by artherd:
Not all of us in CA are this way )

That's true - you're an exception to the rule! (Or a transplant from another state - lol)

This post has been open for over a week now - still no pictures from Wiccantoy.

Hmmmmmmm ... anyone got a balloon they need filled?

------------------
Boomtastic

[This message has been edited by Boomtastic (edited 06-13-2002).]

PFF
System Bot
jscott1

Feedback score:    (15)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 415
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2002 10:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jscott1Send a Private Message to jscott1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

------------------

[This message has been edited by jscott1 (edited 06-13-2002).]

Loki

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 138
Rate this member

Report this Post06-13-2002 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LokiSend a Private Message to LokiEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So anyway, there I was out in the middle of the desert at this little rsturant that had a sign above the cook are that said " This isnt Burger King, You dont get it your way!" And they mean it to, we all got the SAME burger and not what we ordered. Hehhe Good food though.

Oh yeah, back to this thread. Who has the pop-corn?

------------------

WWW.FIEROLOKI.COM
ICQ# 140841625

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2002 04:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Sleeper,
Hey If you can read(you can right?? :rolleyes Then you would have seen where I retracted my comment's...
What's your deal??
You just think that your HOT SH!T...
Is that it??
I think that you should come up to the (El Paso get together) and let's go line to line..
Hello...??? Think before you type...
I was through with this "SLANDER THREAD" That you love sooo much!! If I was Archie.. Id'e be seen my lawyer for 'slander' lawsuit's!!
Sleeper... Everytime that everything is cool you just show up and try and start something... WHY??

------------------
"Smooth Fiero GT's RULE!!"

SmoothFieroGT@Yahoo.com

4.9L V/8....Rebuild In Progress!!

Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2002 04:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Smoooooth GT

8823 posts
Member since Jun 2001

Cool deal - I want to see the SmoooothGT in real life. If it takes harassment from me to get you to finish that beast then I'm all over it

Did you ever get that whole front fascia incident resolved after that accident?

Eric,
The front fascia is about 90% finished... Shhh... "Big Mouth"... side vent's for (eventual) front brake cooler's... top front vent's... and a 2 1/2" dropdown on the fascia itself.... Shh.... Hopefully picture's will be posted of the FINISHED SmoothGT before the paint though, in a month!! wheeew been how long??

I am still looking for the fascia bracket's... I can't find any!! I might just have to make some 'custom' braces or something.. anyway's... Thank's for the compliment's and motivation... lol

------------------
"Smooth Fiero GT's RULE!!"

SmoothFieroGT@Yahoo.com

4.9L V/8....Rebuild In Progress!!

Dumba$$

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2002 07:49 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dumba$$Send a Private Message to Dumba$$Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
so, i have that old VW comercial song stuck in my head

DA,DA,DA,.....DA,DA,DA,

NEVERMIND

------------------
Rich
Sioux Falls SD

86' 2m6 4.10-too many extras to list
92' BMW 325i-cold air intake, borla exhaust,strut tower brace,
97 Eclipse GS-T all stock (for now)

Life is a game that no one wins!!

Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2002 09:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dumba$$:
so, i have that old VW comercial song stuck in my head

DA,DA,DA,.....DA,DA,DA,

NEVERMIND

And now I have it stuck in my head.

Thanks a pantload.

------------------
Raydar

From the Department of Redundancy Department.

Raydar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2002 09:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Raydar

40730 posts
Member since Oct 1999
Ever see the movie "Stripes"?

There she was just a walkin' down the street.
Singin' Do-Wah-Diddy Diddy-Dum Diddy-Do...

[This message has been edited by Raydar (edited 06-14-2002).]

GTFiero1

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2002 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
see how Archie barely said anyhting in this thread? He knows that arguing with you fools is worthless. He's not going to lower himself to the level you guys are at. So, West Coast Fiero, keep your products on the west coast, away from us knowledgeable mid and east coasters

------------------
Adam
1987 Blue GT 5-speed
3.8 swap starting soon
IM AOL: GTFiero

Ferrari Fan

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-15-2002 09:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ferrari FanClick Here to visit Ferrari Fan's HomePageSend a Private Message to Ferrari FanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
..........//////////.........///////

------------------

Ferrari Fan

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 3 pages long:  1   2   3 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave