Pennock's Fiero Forum
  The Trash Can
  look who is stiring isht on ClubGP (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
look who is stiring isht on ClubGP by fieroX
Started on: 03-23-2002 06:17 AM
Replies: 47 (596 views)
Last post by: topcat on 09-07-2004 09:50 AM
fieroX

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 372
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2002 06:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First off notice a few things, this thread was started in early febuary, and died at Phil's post on Feb.13th, then was resurected by you know who on March 22nd. The only way he could of found this post is to do a search for it, and notice his only 5 posts are on this thread. fiero ZZZZ. Zya later!
http://www.gp-owners.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6389186&FORUM_ID=1&CAT_ID=1&Topic_Title=Are+there+any+FieroX+updates&Forum_Title=ClubGP+%2D+General

------------------

http://www.fieroX.com

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
West Coast Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2002 06:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
shouldnt you be putting your car together?

------------------
( the above was the thoughts, views, and opinions of a disgruntled Fiero mechanic, and do not express or
imply those of West Coast Fiero, Fieros West, or any other organization - just that of this poor
bastard )
:)

Eric Nelson
Technician,
West Coast Fiero
310-305-4111

GTDude

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 287
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2002 07:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTDudeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't listen to them......get out there and show them what you got!!! That'll settle it!

Phil

------------------
GTDude
25 years GM experience

TRiAD

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2002 10:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TRiADSend a Private Message to TRiADEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sheesh...
WCF=@ss holes.

Isn't that internet harassment or something?
What, they weren't causing enough trouble here, they had to follow you over there?!

What lame-o-s.

firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2002 11:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
West coast the pics of the gauge cluster in that red fiero are probobly the coolest I've ever seen!

------------------

White88cpe
No longer registered
Report this Post03-23-2002 11:31 AM   Send a Private Message to firstfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by fieroX:
First off notice a few things, this thread was started in early febuary, and died at Phil's post on Feb.13th, then was resurected by you know who on March 22nd. The only way he could of found this post is to do a search for it, and notice his only 5 posts are on this thread. fiero ZZZZ. Zya later!

And now you're coming over here trying to start junk over here, I'll let the forum decide who the idiot is.

------------------
Ray - 1988 Stage 2 Aero Coupe
rturner@fierosite.com - http://www.fierosite.com/

[This message has been edited by White88cpe (edited 03-23-2002).]

maryjane

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 441
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2002 11:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for maryjaneSend a Private Message to maryjaneEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Doesn't look like much flaming to me, just a good natured discussion. WCF said he had the utmost respect for you, for doing the install yourself. Let it go. If ya win, you got braggin rights.
DRH

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 55
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2002 11:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DRHSend a Private Message to DRHEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It looks to me like this post was intended to "start sh*t". What's so bad about what WCF said over there? He even mentioned he had the upmost respect for you...
GTFiero1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2002 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GTFiero1Send a Private Message to GTFiero1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pssst..you said your gonna take your L67 and kick some LS1 ass, nobody has an LS1 in a fiero yet. Archie is still working on a kit for it. Plus an LS1 would kill you, makes more HP and i believe it weighs less than the L67.

------------------
Adam J. B.
The search for a GT will never end!
IM AOL: GTFiero & Rumpdetective (dont ask)

Shaun41178

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 133
User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2002 12:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Shaun41178Send a Private Message to Shaun41178Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
FieroX. I am with you here. I am also with WCF. So basically I am taking no sides

I would love to see your car in the 11's. That wouls be so awesome. And I would also like to see you race the 4.0 turbo WCF car. That would be nice to see as well.

I don't think it is worth puffing your chests out there for either of you. Thats just my view

I will say this. That one 3800 S/C Fiero ran a low 13 with just a pulley. It was Lildevil's car. To go from low 13's to even high 11's is going to take quite a bit more power. probably hi-intesity rockers, even smaller pulley, maybe intercooler and then other small things. I think you have what just the pulley mod now? Not quite sure. Haven't been to your site.

I do know that the WCF car is fast though with the 3.4 7k redline and with that good sized turbo is going to haul top end. Probably along the lines of a Z06. Not sure but just maybe If not more boost is the answer. Z06 are known for 115 trap speeds out of the box. Thats hauling.

You are probably going to need about 400 crank hp to get into the 11's and some good driving too. I am sure you probably know this though. You seem to have done your homework. I am rooting for you and yoru car to run 11's. I think that would be awesome. With my project I think mid 12's would be good enough for me.

You thinking of doing a high stall TC?

------------------
Recently acquired Formula 5 spd
All aluminum engine transplant in progress
Shaun41178@hotmail.com
**** FOREVER!

fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2002 01:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Shaun41178:
FieroX. I am with you here. I am also with WCF. So basically I am taking no sides

I would love to see your car in the 11's. That wouls be so awesome. And I would also like to see you race the 4.0 turbo WCF car. That would be nice to see as well.

I don't think it is worth puffing your chests out there for either of you. Thats just my view

I will say this. That one 3800 S/C Fiero ran a low 13 with just a pulley. It was Lildevil's car. To go from low 13's to even high 11's is going to take quite a bit more power. probably hi-intesity rockers, even smaller pulley, maybe intercooler and then other small things. I think you have what just the pulley mod now? Not quite sure. Haven't been to your site.

I do know that the WCF car is fast though with the 3.4 7k redline and with that good sized turbo is going to haul top end. Probably along the lines of a Z06. Not sure but just maybe If not more boost is the answer. Z06 are known for 115 trap speeds out of the box. Thats hauling.

You are probably going to need about 400 crank hp to get into the 11's and some good driving too. I am sure you probably know this though. You seem to have done your homework. I am rooting for you and yoru car to run 11's. I think that would be awesome. With my project I think mid 12's would be good enough for me.

You thinking of doing a high stall TC?

Just an FYI, the fastest Grand Prix is running a 12.52, no nitrous, its FWD with terrible traction, and weighs 600 lbs more than me.

PFF
System Bot
Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2002 01:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm going to put my money on the turbo car. No WAY are you going to hook up hard enough off the line.

But time will tell!

Slammed Fiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 206
User Banned

Report this Post03-23-2002 02:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Slammed FieroSend a Private Message to Slammed FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you want people off your back , if you want respect FieroX , Bring the car to ED parks swap meet. There will be a drag race at the strip one night , there will be lots of engine conversions there , including archie and a few 4.9's I believe , probably a few other engine converted cars too.

JM

fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2002 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I looked into going to Ed Park's swapmeet, but with me being in college, and planning to attend the Power Tour only a month later, I wouldnt be able to afford it. I will be attending the FOCOA nationals, so Ill see ya all there right?
Pontiaddict

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2002 11:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PontiaddictSend a Private Message to PontiaddictEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From the GP forum

:WCF:
Why would we have to prove ourselves to you?

:FieroX:
Because you talk a lot of crap, and I still have yet to see a timeslip. Id like to show you my taillights in front of a thousand fiero owners, so why dont you bring it!

Pot...Kettle...Black....

:WCF:
simply because I dont share the same attitude as you - its called integrity, besides, shouldnt you be making headers for these mislead people

You guys sound more alike than different.

West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2002 11:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
true, I guess I have a different way of saying it though. Im just affraid that he will mislead people into thinking that a 3800SC will put a car into top fuel speeds, and when a Fiero owners beleives FieroX's convictions so much that they do the same swap to thier own car - then spend time and money to establish why it is not closing in on sub 11 second trap speeds, then finally getting rid of the car out of frustration - thereby giving more credit to the general opinion out there that the Fiero is not a reputable car - plain and simple

------------------
( the above was the thoughts, views, and opinions of a disgruntled Fiero mechanic, and do not express or
imply those of West Coast Fiero, Fieros West, or any other organization - just that of this poor
bastard )
:)

Eric Nelson
Technician,
West Coast Fiero
310-305-4111

artherd

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 97
Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2002 12:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for artherdClick Here to visit artherd's HomePageSend a Private Message to artherdEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Post timeslips. Yawn.

------------------

Ben Cannon
88 Formula, T-top, Metalic Red. "Every Man Dies, not every man really Lives"
88 Formula, Northstar, Silver, In-Progreess. -Mel Gibson, "Braveheart"

fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2002 03:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Its strange how you dog your engine of choice. Its almost like you dont have faith in it, and prefer V8's at heart. Oh and I never said anything about running sub 11 second passes, my goal is to run an 11.999 by the end of the season. That goal will be met, and I will have video proof that will be accessable through my website. See ya this summer!
West Coast Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2002 03:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for West Coast FieroClick Here to visit West Coast Fiero's HomePageSend a Private Message to West Coast FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Oh - now it's 11.99's , back-pedal any faster and your gonna fall over
fieroX

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2002 03:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fieroXSend a Private Message to fieroXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Find where I stated on this forum I was going to run sub 11's then I guess Ill have to back it up.
ForeverBella
No longer registered
Report this Post03-26-2002 01:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ForeverBellaSend a Private Message to ForeverBellaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This place has gone to Hell.

When I first joined this forum ( long enough ago I can't remember my password, and my e-mail has changed ) as BellaFiero, I was joining a funny, jovial place where people talked more about life, sometimes including their car, than how much they hated each other.

This place has turned into a mud-slinging, sharp-edged playground, where every kid who speaks up gets made fun of.

Now, I'm not defending all of the 'troublemakers.' I'm just defending Fiero X here. But there's been others. It's why I stopped posting... it just too mean. Hopefully, some of you will maybe reflect a little. But probably not. You haven't yet. I'm posting this for the entire forum, but it's going in this thread because it concerns WCF.

Whoever it is that's running the name of WCF through the mud, you might want to think about it. I'd never order a part from you, or a product of any nature. You are unprofessional on a level I can't begin to imagine. I picture you as running your business out of a one-car garage, with empty beer cases littering the work space. This probably is the exact opposite - but you're sickening attitude gives me that image. and IMAGE is what sells your stuff. And you're projecting an IMAGE of being a real @$$.

Whether you have a little note or not, you're still represting WCF. MAKE A NEW NAME, SLICK, if you don't want to represent the company.

I say Bravo to the folks over at the other forum. Or at least to the ones who stuck up for Fiero X. They defended their member. They obviously have more unity than we do - and they don't even drive the same cars. They've got MORE to argue about than we do, and they do a better job at keeping the barbs at bay. Oh, I'm sure if we look deep we'll find some ugliness, but still - it's that sense of unity that just springs forward that matters.

You know, that unity that DIED here a while ago? Incidentally, Cliff - this is not directed at you. You do a great service. This is directed to the whiney brats who feel this is a "SAFE" place to rant and rave behind the anonymity of their names and the safety of distance.

Oh, by the way, you better put a stop to that Trash Can before somebody dies laughing.

PFF
System Bot
Mach10

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 165
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 02:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mach10Send a Private Message to Mach10Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
*yawn*
Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 05:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 10:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's true. There has been a lot of in-fighting going on. fieroX made some strong claims for his car. That wasn't what caused the backlash as much as the arrogance with which he made them. I am looking forward to him proving everything he said he can do, and wish him the best of luck.

Benchracing can be a lot of fun, but when a bench race gets so competitive that you're argueing over who's faster to the point of starting arguments, then it's lost it's appeal.

blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can we start more Star Wars quotes now?
Jefrysuko

Feedback score:    (17)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 108
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 03:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JefrysukoSend a Private Message to JefrysukoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
Can we start more Star Wars quotes now?

Is this bucket of bolts going to hold together?

Hey it might not look like much kid but she's got it where it counts.

LOL!

Formula88

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 03:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hokey religions and ancient weapons are no match for a blaster at your side, kid.
85GToronto

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 04:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 85GTorontoSend a Private Message to 85GTorontoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"...watch your mouth kid or you'll be floatin home..." lol
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 05:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"He doesn't like you.... I don't like you either... you better watch yourself... we're wanted men!"
KissMySSFiero

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2002 07:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for KissMySSFieroSend a Private Message to KissMySSFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I never did get star wars...
Dave Gunsul

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2002 02:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"You will find that the truth depends greatly on your own point of view."
Obi-Wan in Return of the Jedi

That's not only a star wars quote it's also pretty much perfect for this thread.

------------------
Dave Gunsul
Activities Director
Northern IL. Fiero Enthusiasts
86 GT modified
85 SE daily driver

PFF
System Bot
Smoooooth GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 310
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 01:45 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Smoooooth GTSend a Private Message to Smoooooth GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Through out the whole universe... Strokin is the one that carries the lighter.."
Turbo88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 11:22 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Turbo88Send a Private Message to Turbo88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
YOU ALL SUCK AND I CAN WHIP ALL YA"LL.. 2.8S RULE THE WORLD>> MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.. J/K

Couldn't rememeber any Star Wars quotes.

Dave Gunsul

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 105
Rate this member

Report this Post03-28-2002 02:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave GunsulSend a Private Message to Dave GunsulEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"Judge me by my size do you!? Humf, and well you should not, for my ally is the force and a powerful ally it is!" Yoda-in Empire Strikes back.

------------------
Dave Gunsul
Activities Director
Northern IL. Fiero Enthusiasts
86 GT modified
85 SE daily driver

GT GT 87

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2002 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for GT GT 87Send a Private Message to GT GT 87Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cubic inches , or , cubic money !!!!!!
USFiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 109
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2004 12:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for USFieroSend a Private Message to USFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
'I AM Your Father!'

(Who"s Your DaddY? OOh, I made the colors chaNGE!)

and LOOK! Those below couldn't help themselves, they HAD to post! What do you want? This is the TRASH CAN! There is a reason stuff winds up here, and as Cliff says, 'enter at your own risk!'. besides, this post is so rich with attitude from well known members it is helpful to those new to the forum.

That's what makes PFF such a rich place, like 'em or not. The provokers, whiners, complainers and the DUDE16s' of the world. Bets entertainment on the 'net for a Fiero owner. CONTRIBUTE!

'It's not My fault!'

[This message has been edited by USFiero (edited 09-03-2004).]

boristheblade

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2004 01:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for boristhebladeClick Here to visit boristheblade's HomePageSend a Private Message to boristhebladeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Are you kidding me?
Why....why must you bring crap like this back from the dead?
Firefox

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 240
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2004 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefoxSend a Private Message to FirefoxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is over 2 years old!
JazzMan

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 653
User Banned

Report this Post09-02-2004 11:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JazzManSend a Private Message to JazzManEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We must be having a contest to see who can resurrect the oldest dead trashcan thread.

JazzMan

FieroGTguy

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 101
Rate this member

Report this Post09-02-2004 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroGTguyClick Here to visit FieroGTguy's HomePageSend a Private Message to FieroGTguyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, X is on his way to sub 11's though. (And got under the 11.99 target)

Congrats X!

Greg

------------------

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave