Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
The pain continues by Stokin_the_neighbors
Started on: 03-12-2002 02:46 AM
Replies: 152 (313 views)
Last post by: Smoooooth GT on 03-14-2002 03:56 AM
Stokin_the_neighbors
No longer registered
Report this Post03-12-2002 02:46 AM   Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Was on the 407 with my fiero , no plates only had a temporary trip permit , turns out im not supposed to be on the 407 with my class of lisence , he gave me 2 $110 tickets and got my car towed home , that also costed me $125 , what an a-hole bastard could have let me get off at the next exit, not to mention my dad covered my ass on the towing bill i now ow him over a grand , im selling my fiero i hvae had nothing but bad luck with the police with that thing , maybe i'll by another maybe i wont

sometimes you just feel like ending it all

------------------

My 3DO site!!!

www.geocities.com/thereal3do

need some feedback!!! not done yet :)

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Stokin_the_neighbors
No longer registered
Report this Post03-12-2002 02:46 AM   Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorry guys this was for the o/t section

too blinded to notice

Indy-2M4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 06:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Indy-2M4Click Here to visit Indy-2M4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Indy-2M4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Geeez, any way you can go to court and fight at least one of the tickets or get it dropped down. That cop must have been trying to get his quota in for the day.

------------------
'84 Indy w/66K actual miles, second owner

Also: 84SE, 87GT and 88GT

GodSend

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 08:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for GodSendSend a Private Message to GodSendEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
In a way it makes sense (since the 407 uses cameras to take a picture of your plates to send you the toll bill)... BUT.. why 2?... 1 for each missing plate?.. if so thats BS..
Oreif

Feedback score:    (19)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 442
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 09:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You really want to see what a pain is?

Look at my post here: https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/015458-2.html

firstfiero

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 172
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for firstfieroSend a Private Message to firstfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
He was an ass befor...did ya think changing his name would change anything. lol

------------------

Archie

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 546
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ArchieClick Here to visit Archie's HomePageSend a Private Message to ArchieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I, for one, don't feel a bit sorry for you.

With all the crap you've given people on PFF, I can only imagine what your attitude was when that cop tapped on your window.

Too bad he didn't throw your butt in jail, then we wouldn't have to listen to you for a while.

Archie

mrfixit58

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 113
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mrfixit58Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You broke the law and it's your Fiero's fault? Is your car possesed and taking control of your body and making you do these bad things?

Try this:
TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS!

------------------
Roy :D
Just another stock Blue 87 GT
Suncoast Fieros

JUST ADDED: YELLOW 1988 GT w/ T-Tops, 5-Speed, and Performance Sound.

Stokin_the_neighbors
No longer registered
Report this Post03-12-2002 10:21 AM   Send a Private Message to mrfixit58Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Archie:
I, for one, don't feel a bit sorry for you.

With all the crap you've given people on PFF, I can only imagine what your attitude was when that cop tapped on your window.

Too bad he didn't throw your butt in jail, then we wouldn't have to listen to you for a while.

Archie

ignorant old a-hole , it's people like you that make teenager's murder people , you've never even been involved in any of my threads goto hell...Maybe now you'll get YOUR turn
im beggining to see why people say some of the things they do about you.

[This message has been edited by Stokin_the_neighbors (edited 03-12-2002).]

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Stokin_the_neighbors:
ignorant old a-hole , it's people like you that make teenager's murder people , you've never even been involved in any of my threads goto hell...Maybe now you'll get YOUR turn

Unbelievable.

revin

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 234
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 10:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for revinSend a Private Message to revinEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I say you get what you give ! stop being such an A**hole and so stupid.
PFF
System Bot
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 10:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

.....Stay tuned next week when "strokin" opens his mouth and removes all doubt as to how low he can go on the next episode of "As the intelligence dwindles"

Galen
No longer registered
Report this Post03-12-2002 11:00 AM   Send a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Archie, I still like ya hehe

------------------

Fierosite.com - The webs #1 Fiero Search Engine

malacite

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 70
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 11:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for malaciteSend a Private Message to malaciteEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

...Maybe now you'll get YOUR turn

[This message has been edited by Stokin_the_neighbors (edited 03-12-2002).][/B]

yeah. i've always understood why people cal archie "The Best" and "A Fiero God"

but why to people say all those things about Oreif? what's he ever done to help the fiero community? hopefully someday he will see the error of his ways and look to "stokin" for some guidance...

Neal

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NealClick Here to visit Neal's HomePageSend a Private Message to NealEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like that under all his old names he bashed "rice" every second word but now...
https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/015489.html

funny how these things change

AkursedX

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AkursedXSend a Private Message to AkursedXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Cliff, send it to the Trash Can!!

BTW: I think that it is a GREAT idea. If people need to flame, they can do it there. Hopefully it will keep the rest of the forum a little cleaner

------------------

jubjub2m6

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 137
User Banned

Report this Post03-12-2002 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jubjub2m6Click Here to visit jubjub2m6's HomePageSend a Private Message to jubjub2m6Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
im gonna be the bad guy here honestly i think...stokin,i think you were outta line calling archie a ignorant ahole(even though he is at times) and archie, granted i havent fully mastered learning to keep my mouth shut either obviously, this is one of those cases you should of just bit your tongue and moved onto the next post

cant we alllll just, get along...lol

------------------

86SE Gold 4spd Modified

FLASHY

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FLASHYSend a Private Message to FLASHYEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AkursedX:
Cliff, send it to the Trash Can!!

Yup, couldn't agree more!

sarabear

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 112
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 11:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for sarabearSend a Private Message to sarabearEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is one of the few times that i'm going to open my big mouth.....

PEOPLE YOU ALL ACT LIKE 12 YEAR OLDS!! Don't you all have ANYTHING better to do than to cause problems?!? I don't know the whole story with that Yo_sweet guy.....alls I know is that most of the people on here, don't like him. Now.....Last I checked this forum wasnt to bash anyone, name call, etc....its a place to talk about your cars.....learn about your cars....and even some random stuff in the O/T...Why is it that everyone is alway being so freakin negative.

It's almost to the point where I don't want anything to do with this forum anymore....people learn to grow up, bite your tounges whatever....but geez...i'm only 17 and i'm acting more mature than most of you 50 year olds.....c'mon people.....grow up a little, set your differences aside sometime

Okay I'm done now

chokin'_the_chicken

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 12:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chokin'_the_chickenSend a Private Message to chokin'_the_chickenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

mebbe he wuz jus tryn to increase the teen suicide rate insted of the murder rate?

------------------
can I put a 250 shot of NOSS on my Iron Duck and make it do 10 sec. quarter miles, just like in The Fast and hte Furouis.?

LAMBO

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 12:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LAMBOSend a Private Message to LAMBOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yet another human proving Darwin's theory correct, again.
PFF
System Bot
Oreif

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 01:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OreifClick Here to visit Oreif's HomePageSend a Private Message to OreifEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by malacite:
but why to people say all those things about Oreif? what's he ever done to help the fiero community?

I have done a lot of things to help out the "Fiero Community".

Originally posted by malacite:

hopefully someday he will see the error of his ways and look to "stokin" for some guidance...

I don't think so. I could never get that low and ignorant.

Springtyme

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 01:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SpringtymeSend a Private Message to SpringtymeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by chokin'_the_chicken:
mebbe he wuz jus tryn to increase the teen suicide rate insted of the murder rate?

Look! It's Yo_sweet, Santa_cruzer, Christian Slater, Stokin_the_neighbors... uhhhh, what other ones did I miss? Dude, get a life. You have nothing better to do than try to make people feel sorry for you. "oh, teen suicide. Oh, teens murder people" Teen suicide is because of stupid people like you who feel so sorry for themselves and then no one else likes you because you're such an idiot. Now, you can continue and call me a whore and a b!tch and whatever else you can come up with in that puny little brain, but I'm out. Cliff, I agree, take it to the trash!

------------------
For those of you who don't know, yes I'm crazy.
~~~~~
1988 Coupe 4 cyl.
0-infinity in 2 seconds flat

[This message has been edited by Springtyme (edited 03-12-2002).]

Cliff Pennock
Administrator

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 699
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cliff PennockClick Here to visit Cliff Pennock's HomePageSend a Private Message to Cliff PennockEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Woo Hoo! First post in the Trash Can!

Um, is that a good thing? And, what a lovely smell you've discovered, your worship.

JohnnyK

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 354
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JohnnyKSend a Private Message to JohnnyKEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I still say we should have a boxing event at the next Fiero meet! I want first crack at Archie though...
LZeitgeist

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 126
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LZeitgeistSend a Private Message to LZeitgeistEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Um, is that a good thing? And, what a lovely smell you've discovered, your worship.

I don't care what you smell, you big hairy oaf - get in there!

FieroMaster88

Feedback score:    (43)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 168
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 02:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Might as well get a post in here too!
JSocha

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 02:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for JSochaSend a Private Message to JSochaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good ol' "Circular File #9".

So this is what this place looks like! Cool Beans Cliff!

Always handy under the desktop!

I just had to be part of this HISTORY making event here on PFF!

------------------

"The PRE10DR"

Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 03:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There's something alive in here.
Stokin_the_neighbors
No longer registered
Report this Post03-12-2002 03:08 PM   Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ok i'll call a guy that put's V8's in Fiero's a god lol , yeah right... oh he's chopped a roof or too, oh he is such a god
PFF
System Bot
Formula

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 03:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FormulaSend a Private Message to FormulaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW, i've always wondered where locked threads go............

excellent choice cliff!

FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 03:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Ok i'll call a guy that put's V8's in Fiero's a god lol , yeah right... oh he's chopped a roof or too, oh he is such a god

And you are a troll...go home....nobody likes you! What have you done for the Fiero community so far? Other than being the village idiot you havent done anything.

[This message has been edited by FieroMaster88 (edited 03-12-2002).]

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post03-12-2002 03:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
teenagers murdering people, when did this happen???

are you refering to the "pussies" at school that bring guns to solve there problem because there not man enough to handle the situation. Are you the type like most teenagers that take a grudge until someone dies then your happy? Because you cant let it go. The type of a kid that dresses to be different, but in reality your dressing up to be similiar to a group of kids

The typical kid that has no respect. I hate the world, im mad at everyone. Hey if it was up to me suicide is the answer. I give a **** if you die.

Archies no god, Cliff is. WOOHOO. If i go to hell, its all cliff's fault.

------------------
74 Vw Beetle
83 Honda Nighthawk 550
84 Pontiac Fiero
87 Ford Thunderbird Turbo

Selling a car is like giving your own kid for adoption.

Stokin_the_neighbors
No longer registered
Report this Post03-12-2002 03:59 PM   Send a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
fieromaster You have done nothing for the fiero community , i join a free service now i have to ow the fiero world?? ahahaah , YOU wish. Fiero is a car not a god , i do have a life outside the little wonderful fiero.And don't ever tell me ive done nothing for the fiero world, because you don't know jack sh!t

My7Fieros

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 04:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for My7FierosSend a Private Message to My7FierosEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yawn

[This message has been edited by My7Fieros (edited 03-12-2002).]

FieroMaster88

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 04:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FieroMaster88Send a Private Message to FieroMaster88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Fiero is a car not a god , i do have a life outside the little wonderful fiero.

Like what? Talkin S*it on a Fiero message board? Woo hoo..what a life that is. I wish I could be as cool as you!

Almost forgot....you havent done anything for the Fiero community!

Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 04:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

i do have a life outside the little wonderful fiero.And don't ever tell me ive done nothing for the fiero world, because you don't know jack sh!t

Please go to your life outside the Fiero world and don't darken our doorstep again.

Canada has some good socialized medicine, please use it and get some psychiatric help.

RiceCooker

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2002 04:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RiceCookerSend a Private Message to RiceCookerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm just happy we have something in the trash can to laugh at.....time to pick through the scraps

YAY!

fierospeeder

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 61
User Banned

Report this Post03-12-2002 04:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierospeederClick Here to visit fierospeeder's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierospeederEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cliff, can u turn on the "vulgar language" allowed button?
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 4 pages long:  1   2   3   4 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock