AZ Fieros May Dew Wipe Tech Event, Saturday 5-27-17 by Kee588T
Started on: 05-18-2017 10:14 AM
Replies: 0 (128 views)
Last post by: Kee588T on 05-18-2017 10:14 AM
Kee588T

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-18-2017 10:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi AZ Fiero folks, and any others in the area!
You are invited to our Fiero Tech event scheduled for Saturday May 27th at 10:00 AM at my place in Tempe near Rural and Southern.
Many of you have been here to see my “skinned” Fiero in the back yard and see proof that I do actually own 2 Fieros… 
Brandon is bringing his car that needs new dew wipes and the new dew wipes to change.
Roland is “the expert” who will help us all learn how to change them.
General directions:
Exit 60 on S. Rural. Take Rural north to E. Southern. East on Southern to S. Terrace Road. North on Terrace to E. Fairmount. E. Fairmount east to the pile of Pontiacs and Fieros in the road. The carport should be the center of the activity. And if anyone has the special Rodney Dickman screwdriver to do this, bring it!
Two positive response for the tool. Roland has another way to share also. For us toolless folks.
We will be doing the work in my carport so dress for a warm day, We can do the work rain or shine since unless there is a major hard driving wind and rain, my carport stays dry. I will provide cold water bottles - but if you have a beverage of preference, bring it!
Let’s have fun, get together with our Fiero friends and learn something new!

Steve LeMans
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock