AZ Fieros proposed 2017 Events by Kee588T
Started on: 11-18-2016 08:40 AM
Replies: 0 (196 views)
Last post by: Kee588T on 11-18-2016 08:40 AM
Kee588T

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post11-18-2016 08:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Kee588TSend a Private Message to Kee588TEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JAN, Mar, May 2017
For those of us that would like to plan ahead.
1) I was rethinking the run to the PIMA AIR MUSEUM, http://www.pimaair.org/ . Probably in January. I am hoping that we can make the run on a Saturday mid month – so the 14th or the 21st are the likely dates. I double checked those are Saturdays. If we can pull a group of 20 there may be some discounts available. From what I understand we won’t be able to do the boneyard tour on the weekend – but if we can get enough, I’ll check to see if there is something for a group.
2) The next event would be the BOP that I am lead to believe is on Sunday March 26th. I do not have confirmation or event entry forms yet. But I am sure they are “in the mail.”
3) After that probably a May 6th of 13th run north. Maybe Rock Springs Café or Prescott.
So those are the rough plans for now. Hopefully those that make it to the Ted’s meet can have some input and we can solidify the future plans
And, oh yeah, the Phoenix Friday Fiero Coffee hour has relocated from Gilbert Road and Baseline Coffee Rush to Ray Road and Dobson location. I get there between 7 and 8.
Best
KevinS
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay