Started on: 07-15-2014 02:48 PM
Replies: 6 (501 views)
Last post by: hnthomps on 10-17-2014 09:44 PM
Old Lar

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post07-15-2014 02:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A day to hang out.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-16-2014 11:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's a great show and I will be attending. I received my mailing today and it is in the mail already. See youall there
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-29-2014 06:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks for the info. I have attended this show previously and had a lot of fun there as well as taking a prize.

Nelson
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post08-02-2014 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I plan on attending.
Csjag

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-15-2014 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CsjagSend a Private Message to CsjagEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be there
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2014 08:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I made hotel reservations this afternoon so I plan of being at Silver Springs this year.

Nelson
hnthomps

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-17-2014 09:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Note to prospective attendees at the All GM Show:

There were at least five Fieros at the meet plus my Mera. That is way more than I saw the last time and I encourage everyone to come next year. It looks as if they put the Fieros into the General Class and you are competing against everything that is not a Corvette, truck, Firebird, or Camero from 1980 to the present day. You see Fieros up against 2014 Calillac CTS. This is a tough division but you see a lot of cars that really look nice. As a side note it is possible for a Fiero to take "Best of Class" at this show. I took the red Mera this year and ended up with first place after the CTS owner did not stay for the awards. A couple of years ago when I made the first trip to Silver Springs I also took first place for the division so I now have two matching Beer mugs. That iis a very useful item as well as a nice prize that I like more than a ribbon or another plaque.

Nelson

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock