Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  12th Annual California Coast Run (Page 1)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
12th Annual California Coast Run by Rsvl-Rider
Started on: 06-26-2014 08:22 PM
Replies: 47 (1204 views)
Last post by: gldkarma on 11-03-2014 01:43 AM
Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2014 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The calendar shows this event taking place Oct 17 - 19 but the link is dead. Anybody have any details on this event?

------------------
My rides...
1988 GT with a 3.4L V6 automatic
2006 Harley Sportster
'cause I love the twisties on two wheels or four.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
gldkarma

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 12:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey, Rsvl--After this being a great event for the last 10 or 11 yrs., I'm not sure yet if it will come together or not. Hopefully the people that usually work on it will post soon. In the meantime our club from the Bay Area is planning a drive to the Budweiser and Jelly Belly factories on Monday, July 28. If you're available on a Monday, we'd love to meet up w/you and see your car!

JC

[This message has been edited by gldkarma (edited 07-01-2014).]

Rsvl-Rider

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-01-2014 11:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rsvl-RiderSend a Private Message to Rsvl-RiderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by gldkarma:

Hey, Rsvl--After this being a great event for the last 10 or 11 yrs., I'm not sure yet if it will come together or not. Hopefully the people that usually work on it will post soon. In the meantime our club from the Bay Area is planning a drive to the Budweiser and Jelly Belly factories on Monday, July 28. If you're available on a Monday, we'd love to meet up w/you and see your car!

JC

Hey JC,

Thanks for the reply! Hoping the Coast Run will go on. Sounds like a fun weekend.

Thanks for the invite for the factory tours. I've done both, but the Budweiser tour was many years ago. I've put it on the calendar. Pretty sure I can make it even though it's a Monday. Let me know the details... where, what time, route, planned stops, etc.

Would love to meet up with some Fiero folks!

Ron

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-03-2014 02:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Will do, Ron! I think we'll so the Budweiser tour first since they want a group count and will assign us a time. Jelly Belly is just get in line.
We've done this trip every 4 or 5 yrs. as it's something to do within a moderate driving distance. I'll let the organizer know you're interested and we'll look forward to meeting you!

JC
Kitskaboodle

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-08-2014 10:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for KitskaboodleSend a Private Message to KitskaboodleEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just an FYI that there is a reason the club chose a weekday for the tours. There are tours on the weekend but the factory is shut down on the weekends, making the tour a lot less exciting.
Kit
Songman

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 309
Rate this member

Report this Post07-20-2014 01:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yes, the Coast Run will be happening and those dates are correct. I am starting to put everything together, including the T-shirt design and a new website. It will be up soon. I am also starting to approach vendors for raffle benefiting St Jude Children's Research Hospital. If you know of anyone that might be willing to donate, please let me know. Fiero or car related is great, but not required.

Watch for details coming soon! Of course, the host hotel will still be the Courtesy Inn as always. Don't call yet! They are not setup yet. I'll have all of that I do out soon! Thanks for your interest and bringing it up!

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 07-20-2014).]

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-21-2014 08:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good to hear from you, Dale, and thanks for bringing us up to speed on this! Alot of people are always asking and looking forward to the Coast Run! I'll post your message to the Yahoo! group so the inquiring minds who don't read the Forum will be updated as well! Thanks again!

JC
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2014 10:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks Jeannie. I hope you and Jerry can make it this year... Been missing ya'll!
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 202
Rate this member

Report this Post08-09-2014 12:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Coast Run fun
yakdude01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 01:58 AM Click Here to See the Profile for yakdude01Click Here to visit yakdude01's HomePageSend a Private Message to yakdude01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see the dates....and I'm going to talk with the boss this week about taking a couple days and working remote that Friday. So hopefully I'll be in again!

Yeah, it will be with a National rental (convertible I hope!). Just hope it can keep up with you guys/gals! LOL

------------------
- Kevin

Stone White 2001 Limited w/Cream leather interior 98k mi
Bright Silver Metallic 2009 Dodge Grand Caravan 35k mi
Opal Opalescent 1997 Lincoln Mark VIII LSC 83k mi <--- Now the Daily Driver!

"I have to admit, I love driving it. It is so choice."
"If you have the means, I highly recommend picking one up." - Ferris Bueller

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2014 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Can you share the dates on the Sebring forum, Kevin? We hope to see you there again.
PFF
System Bot
yakdude01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2014 02:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yakdude01Click Here to visit yakdude01's HomePageSend a Private Message to yakdude01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Songman:

Can you share the dates on the Sebring forum, Kevin? We hope to see you there again.

You got it!

Will the cook out option be used again this year or is there a dinner being put together at a local restaurant?
------------------
- Kevin

[This message has been edited by yakdude01 (edited 08-23-2014).]

mmeyer86gt/gtp

Feedback score:    (161)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 73
Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2014 11:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mmeyer86gt/gtpSend a Private Message to mmeyer86gt/gtpEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i am working with the wife in bringing the new toy that just got a new 3800 engine installed.
--matt
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-12-2014 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Any new info to share at our club mtg. next Tuesday?

JC
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 05:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Everything is online at http://www.californiacoastrun.com. Pretty much the same as every other year. Make sure and ask for Manish, or at least request the Fiero rate, when calling the hotel for reservations. And I am still looking for vendor donations for the raffle as well. Thanks.
---

The 12th Annual California Coast Run T-shirts are ready for orders.Still plenty of time to have them before the Run. I will also bring a few to the Run for those last minute shoppers.

Place your order now at http://www.californiacoastrun.com.

------------------
12th Annual California Coast Run
October 17-19, 2014
http://www.californiacoastrun.com
1988 Fiero GT - Nashville, TN 37203

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 06:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Songman

12496 posts
Member since Aug 2000
Event flyer can be downloaded here: http://www.californiacoastrun.com/flyer.jpg

------------------
October 17-19, 2014

[This message has been edited by Songman (edited 09-14-2014).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-14-2014 07:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Songman

12496 posts
Member since Aug 2000
And here is the main informational text...

When: October 17-19th, 2014
Where: San Simeon, CA

Hotel Reservations
Courtesy Inn of San Simeon - http://www.courtesyinns.com
9450 Castillo Drive
San Simeon, CA 93452
1-800-555-5773
Say you are with Fiero group for $99 for the weekend rate. If they don't give you that rate, ask for Manish.

Event Schedule

Friday, October 17
- Arrive Friday and check into hotel.
- Meet in pool area at 6PM for meet n' greet.
- Dinner at Main Street Grill in Cambria at 7:30PM

Saturday, October 18
- Start lining up cars at 7:30AM.
- Driver's Meeting at 7:45AM
- Depart hotel at 8:00AM
- Lunch at (To be determined) at 11:30
- Depart from lunch at 1:30PM
- Arrive at Courtesy Inn at 4PM.
- Party and Sunset Cook Out at San Simeon Pier at 7PM.
- Charity raffle at 8PM. (Benefits St Jude Children's Hospital)
- San Simeon Beach Bar & Grill from 10:00 till whenever...

Sunday, October 19
- Depart for breakfast in Morro Bay at 10AM.

We end the day early on Sunday to allow people plenty of time to see the area attractions and still get home safely.

Driving distance to San Simeon from major cities:
Nashville to San Simeon - 2164 miles (32 hours)
San Diego to San Simeon - 360 miles (6 hours)
Los Angeles to San Simeon - 245 miles (4 hours)
San Francisco to San Simeon - 240 miles (4 hours)
Sacramento to San Simeon - 300 miles (5 hours)
Redding to San Simeon - 440 miles (7 hours)
Reno, NV to San Simeon - 440 miles (7 hours)
Las Vegas, NV to San Simeon - 435 miles (7 hours)
Denver, CO to San Simeon - 1180 miles (20+ hours)
Plano, TX to San Simeon - 1592 miles (27+ hours)

We have a great time on this event and have had people come from as far away as Colorado and Texas. We try to make this an affordable event so people can come have a good time without putting a strain on their bank account. The hotel helps out with a $99 rate for the entire event weekend.

As you know, shopping is slim in San Simeon (as is cable TV and cell phone service! So we should have a nice weekend unencumbered by the rest of the world). With those prices we can still afford to put gas in the cars so come on down! And don't forget those dollar bills for the charity raffle. As always, the proceeds go to St Jude Children's Research Hospital. http://www.stjude.org

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Thanks so much, Dale, for getting this great event together once again! I just called and talked to 'Becky' ? and she said the king rooms up front were already booked with another group, but I got a queen room on the second floor in the back. She had the info on the $99 rate, so that wasn't a problem. Look forward to seeing everyone! Not sure about Jerry yet as that's still our great-grandaughter's birthday weekend. (Boise St. vs. Fresno Friday Oct. 17 @ 5:00--let's get ready to rumble!! )

JC

[This message has been edited by gldkarma (edited 09-15-2014).]

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2014 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got in early enough to get MY room, thank goodness! haha
Steven Snyder

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 106
Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 02:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Steven SnyderClick Here to visit Steven Snyder's HomePageSend a Private Message to Steven SnyderEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I added the event to my calendar, but not 100% sure I can make it yet. It would be great to see everyone again though!
jc8367

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
3007 miles and 42Hrs from Sayville NY. Tempting
PFF
System Bot
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2014 11:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Go for it! I'll race you there from TN!

Hope to see you, Steven.
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2014 03:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dale--let us know when you have the Saturday lunch set up. There are already people who plan to meet us there!

JC
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-18-2014 02:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Working with a place in Carmel Valley. I'll post as soon as finalized. Get folks to go ahead and register if they plan to come. That helps me plan.

Thinking of doing the cookout type Saturday night meal like we did last year instead of catered. How many are coming will affect all of that. Thanks for helping spread the word, Jeannie.

------------------
October 17-19, 2014

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2014 05:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

FYI ~ The San Simeon Lodge next door has been doing quite a bit to upgrade recently. I heard the owner passed this year and someone new has taken it over. Fidel is still the manager to make decisions. We had 46 for a sit down dinner there Sat. night and we were all shocked that it really was very good. Lack of choices, and none of them particularly good, has been one of the few problems with that location. These arrangements were made quite a while ago, but we had our choice of steak, chicken, or salmon with rice or baked potato, real steamed broccoli and carrots (not frozen!), very good fresh sourdough bread, and carrot cake for dessert (instead of a green salad I suppose) for $27 a plate. Everyone remarked how good it was. There was a price to be paid for corkage fee for the people that brought their own wine, but those who partook chipped in to cover it. Most of us loaded up on the $5 Happy Hour margaritas and took those in to the dinner! Luis the bartender was by himself and really in overdrive when we came in, so I tipped him good and chatted him up a little and he took good care of us.

Elvis has been warned that we're coming!

JC
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-23-2014 01:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sorry to hear the owner passed, but glad to hear of the upgrades. We had dinner there at the first Coast Run. It was kind of a fiasco. That's when I started to look for other options. But that's about what we've paid in past years for the catered dinner. So far, we don't have many registrations so it may not be an issue anyway. We'll see how it goes.

Luis is good. He used to be assistant manager of the a Courtesy Inn before going over there. And he's a pretty good singer too.

Jim (Elvis) has called me a few time in the last couple of months, including this weekend. I guess a duet is in order again!

------------------
October 17-19, 2014

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2014 05:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

I've posted on the GGF Yahoo! Group about registering, so hopefully those who are planning on coming have done so or will as soon as they know.

You and Elvis singing together is just icing on the cake of an already great event! Yes, he said he had talked to you and was looking forward to you coming out (from Tennessee! ha! ). Luis is a good singer too. We didn't go Friday night and left about 10:45 Sat. night, so I don't know if he sang Friday or after we left Sat., but he was so busy when we were there. Maybe he can join you Fri. or Sat. night too. As long as he can put my football game on Friday I'll be happy!

JC

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-26-2014 05:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

gldkarma

536 posts
Member since May 2003

Well, it's official--the great grand daughter's birthday is Oct. 18 and her party will be in Sacramento Sat. afternoon, so Jerry will be going up there.

Is anyone else planning to come down from the north that would like to meet up and drive together? I'd like to get to the hotel by 4:00 or so. We could meet at the Mickey D's in Morgan Hill around 10:00 or 10:15 and leave from there.

JC
Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-27-2014 04:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I'm sorry we won't get to see Jerry but I understand. I know Bart and Sue are hoping to come down early on Friday. They mentioned getting to the hotel around 4:00 too. So that might be good. I'll be coming from the Bakersfield/Tehachapi way. Maybe we can have our usual meeting spot at the gas station in Paso? I don't know what I'll be driving yet. Maybe I can rent something sporty anyway! haha... Chris West may be with me if he can cut out early enough. I'm already looking forward to those ribs from the Main Street Grill!

What time is the game on Friday? I am sure they will have it on!

------------------
October 17-19, 2014

gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-28-2014 10:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

A girlfriend is going to come with me and has her room already, so still mark me down for 2 on the things I checked on my registration form. The game will be Friday at 5:00, so I'll miss the Friday night BBQ. Andrea may want to ride w/someone over there. That would be great to meet up w/Bart and Sue. Maybe he will post to the Yahoo! group or here. If we leave Fremont at 9:30 we would be in Morgan Hill about 10:15 or in San Martin about 10:30 depending on traffic through San Jose. That should put us in Paso about 1:00, but 2 wks. ago they had the traffic just before the Monterey turnoff shut down to one lane and it was backed up for 45 min./3 mi. at 11:00 and over an hour/4-5 mi. 20 min. later when the Hudsons were traveling through there. I think we hit Paso about 2:30 after pit stops in Salinas and at the Camp Roberts Rest Area. Stop at the Jack Ranch Cafe there at the James Dean Memorial and bring me 3 or 4 servings of their cherry cobbler, would you??!! Gawd that stuff is good!

JC

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2014 11:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Good! Glad you have someone coming with you. Looks like I'll be solo this year. You don't have to miss the Friday night stuff. We won't go down there till around 7pm, and you know they'll have the game on one of those big TVs! But, I'll understand if you wanna stay and watch the game. I look forward to those ribs all year long and no way I am missing them! haha

I'll be coming from Bakersfield/Tehachapi with Chris West. We'll coordinate to meet in Paso.

Spoke to Manish last night at the Courtesy Inn. He is almost but still has a few rooms blocked for Coast Run participants. So if anyone hasn't made their hotel reservations yet, now would be a good time to do it. If you are told that they are full when you call in, ask for Manish and tell him that you are coming for the Coast Run.
PFF
System Bot
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-30-2014 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

From the traffic maps it looks like traffic is moving okay, so hopefully the work between 156 East and 156 West southbound is done and there won't be any hang-ups through there or anywhere else. We're going to meet Bart and Sue at the McDonald's on Cochrane Rd. in Morgan Hill and plan to leave there at 1:00 if anyone else wants to join us. God willing and the creek don't rise (I know that's not a joke in some areas this year!), we'll be at the Arco in Paso about 3:00. Does that work for you and Chris and anyone else coming from that direction? Look forward to seeing you all soon!

JC

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 01:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yep. That works for me! Chris said he is open to leave anytime too. If you don't have my number, PM me or you can get it from Bart so we'll be in touch as time gets closer.
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 06:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ugh, just tried to book a room, no room.

Waited too long....
Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-01-2014 07:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Rickady88GT

10648 posts
Member since Dec 2002
Whew! They called me back and we now have a room!

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-02-2014 07:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, Manish has a few held back from our block of rooms. Otherwise the hotel is full. He says that if anyone is told there are no rooms, ask for him.

What is your schedule, Rick? Are ya'll going to be able to get get away and meet us at James Dean or Paso around 1-2 o'clock?

------------------
October 17-19, 2014

Songman

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-04-2014 10:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SongmanClick Here to visit Songman's HomePageSend a Private Message to SongmanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
For anyone who won't be able to make it, but would still like to make a donation to St Jude, here is our event link.
http://fundraising.stjude.org/coastrun

And for anyone who still needs in or to register, here is out site.

Still a couple of rooms left, so give the hotel a call.

------------------
October 17-19, 2014

Rickady88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-05-2014 11:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rickady88GTSend a Private Message to Rickady88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Yeah, Manish has a few held back from our block of rooms. Otherwise the hotel is full. He says that if anyone is told there are no rooms, ask for him.

What is your schedule, Rick? Are ya'll going to be able to get get away and meet us at James Dean or Paso around 1-2 o'clock?

Dont think so, I did not get as much time off from work this time as I had been getting. I only got the weekend off. I have to drive over late on Friday.
gldkarma

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-08-2014 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for gldkarmaSend a Private Message to gldkarmaEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Dale--if we don't leave Morgan Hill until 1:00, that would put us in Paso at 3:00. Are you planning to be there and leave before that? How about Ed and Sandra--will they meet us in the afternoon or come over w/Rick & Jen? 10 days! Wahoo!!

JC
yakdude01

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post10-18-2014 12:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for yakdude01Click Here to visit yakdude01's HomePageSend a Private Message to yakdude01Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Once again the dreaded work thing got in the way. I'm going to try to plan it again for 2015....

Made a donation to the cause....of course.

Enjoy the ride/lunch/dinner! Take pics and videos!!
Fun and safe driving everyone!

------------------
- Kevin

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay