Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  Anything happening reasonably close to Long Island?

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Anything happening reasonably close to Long Island? by Lou and Blue
Started on: 03-02-2014 10:29 PM
Replies: 7 (255 views)
Last post by: jc8367 on 04-24-2014 06:12 AM
Lou and Blue

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2014 10:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Lou and BlueSend a Private Message to Lou and BlueEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hi , I am interested in attending a get together or a show with my new fiero. I have the summer off and a week in April. (High school teacher). I am on Lonely Long Island. Just wondering if there's anything coming up nearby.

------------------
===Always trying to find time to work on cars===
Louis Duet
Baldwin, Long Island, NY
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Blue" <= '85 Fiero GT
Stock V6---Stock everything. Trying to keep it 'mostly' that way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Boo" <= '81 Delorean DMC-12
VIN #5835
Stock PRV engine
Robertson Equipped
Neiland/Delman Engineered
Carbed and loving it! (Peugot 604 manifold) ---"Sorry purists"

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
vitog44

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2014 03:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for vitog44Send a Private Message to vitog44Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Lou,
I've been looking for Fiero clubs too, but none to be found in LI nor in Lower Hudson Valley where I am. I too am a retired HS teacher. I bought my first Fiero in 87 and still have it. I also have an 87 T-top GT. Once in a while I go to LI with the car - Stonybrook - to see my buddies. As you know, having a Fiero will definitely make a mechanic out of you. Through the years I've worked on it extensively to keep it in good shape . Perhaps we can get together when it gets warm?
Vg
Firefighter

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-26-2014 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FirefighterSend a Private Message to FirefighterEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There has been a Fiero club on Long Island since approx.1998. BUT it is relatively inactive lately. It is called Long Island Fiero Enthusiasts.
It has had up to 25 members and now there are only about 10 of us left. I would be interested in reviving the club with some activities if you guys want to email me.
ecoakley@optonline.net.
Thanks, Ed

------------------

jc8367

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-29-2014 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Field of Wheels at Newsday on Pinelawn Rd in Melville Sat 5/10, sign up here http://newsdaymarketing.net...showyourcar_fow.php. I will be there with My 88 GT. Would be great to meet up with other fiero owners. Shoot me a PM if you plan to go and we'll meet up and yes I would be interested in reviving a club on LI.

Also anytime you guys are interested in getting together at local meetings (Bellmore station, Wendy's Oakdale and so on), pls let me know.

Jordan

[This message has been edited by jc8367 (edited 03-29-2014).]

Phil

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2014 10:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are going to be some Fiero folks at Watkins Glen on April 12 and 13
tucson86fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2014 12:16 AM Click Here to See the Profile for tucson86fieroSend a Private Message to tucson86fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will join any future happening. Know Baldwin well. My ancestors had a farm there as early as the late 1600s. Looking to move back out to Long Island, earliest possibly in October. Recent family was from the 5 towns area.Spent time living/working in Hewlett, Lynbrook, Long Beach, Hicksville. Miss many things especially the energy level and big hearted people. Cannot wait to drive my silver '86 on the Ocean Parkway with the sun roof removed and soak in the sun at Jones Beach.
jc8367

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 06:10 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Welcome back Tucson, and yes there are still plenty people out driving theirs cars (all types) on Ocean Parkway early am on the weekends. A Ferrari blew by me the other day when I was out with the wife. Quite a few hang out down by the old OBI and Captree.

[This message has been edited by jc8367 (edited 04-24-2014).]

jc8367

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-24-2014 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jc8367Send a Private Message to jc8367Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

jc8367

277 posts
Member since Nov 2013
Anybody else doing Field of Wheels at Newsday 5/10?

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock