Fall MOFOA Car Show by amflyer
Started on: 07-17-2013 08:28 AM
Replies: 13 (460 views)
Last post by: Hardpact on 09-16-2013 07:02 AM
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 08:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Mid Atlantic Fiero Group will hold its Fall show on September 21st this year. Please check out www.mafoa.com for all the show details and registration details to attend.

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car\1988 Formula Custom
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC
NYFOC Member

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-17-2013 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's not up yet but will be next week

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2013 05:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Page is up and ready !!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

hookdonspeed

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 131
Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2013 11:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see nothing on the calendar for the event??? where is it?
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2013 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mafoa.com last page says show registration !!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2013 02:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hardpact:

Mafoa.com last page says show registration !!

I don't want to register, just wanted more info to see if I wanted to attend the show, no maps or details that I see, no idea how far this is from me...
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-24-2013 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The reason for this thread is to advertise the fall show for our club MAFOA and others who want to join in on our fun. Personally this thread is not for persons to complain about what they like or don't like. If you want to complain don't post it in this thread. If you don't want to attend then just don't post at all and just dont attend! Period!

------------------
NYFOC Member

hookdonspeed

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 11:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hookdonspeedClick Here to visit hookdonspeed's HomePageSend a Private Message to hookdonspeedEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by amflyer:

The reason for this thread is to advertise the fall show for our club MAFOA and others who want to join in on our fun. Personally this thread is not for persons to complain about what they like or don't like. If you want to complain don't post it in this thread. If you don't want to attend then just don't post at all and just dont attend! Period!

Im not complaining, im stating a fact. I don't know where the show is, theres no address posted, I don't know if I would like to attend or not, figuring I have no idea where it is, there is no info provided about the show other then how to register. if you read my post, nowhere did I complain, I just asked for more info as ive not been to any mafoa events, I do not know where they are held....
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-26-2013 12:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm not going to hold your hand on this because you have never supported our club and you've never came to littiz before because you think it too far ... i come from new york every year for this suck it up you'll like tge show ,lots to see but all the info is on there web site ... I put a hyperlink on our page put your courser over the www. and click it then read the whole thing yes little confusing at where its at but just google the park and you'll find it

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2013 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
JUST 12 DAYS LEFT TO PRE REGISTER!

------------------
NYFOC Member

FIREBOX

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-06-2013 08:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for FIREBOXSend a Private Message to FIREBOXEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by hookdonspeed:
I don't know where the show is, theres no address posted, ....

I found all the information you were seeking, not under "registration" but under "show registration" in the link www.mafoa.com on the first post. I too was curious to see if this show was out of my driving range.

------------------
WAYNES' WHEELS: White 84 SE from eBay with 17K.
A touch of blue: body trim, wheel highlights and front pegasus decal.

PFF
System Bot
amflyer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-10-2013 04:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
the last day for preregistration is tomorrow until midnight. Go to www.mafoa.com if you are coming

------------------
NYFOC Member

pontiackid86

Feedback score:    (12)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 344
Rate this member

Report this Post09-15-2013 11:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pontiackid86Send a Private Message to pontiackid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
all registered and rented a trailer... Mera is gona be there. Faded paint, cracked taillight and all
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2013 07:02 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a reminder there pk ... Only a couple items around your car for sale !!! I do know you always bring a ton of things to sell just don't want to see any trouble starting up bro !! And saw some pics of your engine build and I must say ... NICE !!

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock