would like to plan a cruise next spring/summer testing waters by jaredmurray88
Started on: 09-05-2012 03:20 PM
Replies: 0 (221 views)
Last post by: jaredmurray88 on 09-05-2012 03:20 PM
jaredmurray88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2012 03:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jaredmurray88Send a Private Message to jaredmurray88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have been watching the posts for the run for the hills and how long it takes to get a head count. Is there anybody in the south western pa or northwestern md area that would like to meet up for a cruise? I know people in the burgh like their drives in the country so this may be up your alley. For the start I could try and ask the owner of the summit diner to use their parking lot. The diner is right off exit 110 on the pa turnpike. As for a route that is still up for others to chime in. I know of a nice scenic route down to Grantsville MD and Oakland MD that has a good deal of curves and such for the corner carvers. On the return trip we could catch I-68 for the speed demons then returning to Somerset on 219. Would there be any interest in this? Or if you would like to mull it over in person I may be working at the Covered bridge festival up in Pittsburgh. LMK though guys i would greatly enjoy seeing some of these sweet rides in person
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock