Started on: 08-04-2012 10:38 PM
Replies: 5 (326 views)
Last post by: chucks85fastback on 09-05-2012 12:55 PM
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-04-2012 10:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Join NEFA at The Fiero Store's new location on Saturday, September 8, 2012 from 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m. for N/EFA's annual swap meet. Check out the link below for more information.

http://www.fieropride.com/i...ies/SwapMeet2012.pdf

If you have any questions, I'll be glad to help.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
chucks85fastback

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chucks85fastbackClick Here to visit chucks85fastback's HomePageSend a Private Message to chucks85fastbackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Although I'm still not an official member, I'll be there. Are there any plans to have a meet at Kickhill this year?
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-07-2012 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No plans for Kick Hill this year. We couldn't narrow down a date that was good for Bob Parker. NEFA is excited about this arrangement with The Fiero Store. We'll still be out in the parking lot swapping and trading items, plus you'll have a chance to check out The Fiero Store too. So, if you have a part you are looking for and have something you'd like to trade or you want to buy something from The Fiero Store, we hope to see you on September 8.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2012 08:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just a reminder that the NEFA swap meet at The Fiero Store is coming up soon. If you plan to attend, please let me know so we know how many cold drinks to bring. I'm sure everyone is interested in seeing The Fiero Store's new location. And if you want to swap a part or are looking for a part.........this is the day and the place.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2012 11:39 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From Ray Paulk, NEFA's president.

Hey guys, it’s happening on September 8 from 10 am to 3 pm. And it’s at the Fiero Store's new home in Manchester, CT. How great is that!

So, if you have some nice Fiero parts or memorabilia you want to trade or sell, bring it with you. As most of you know, I have an extensive Fiero toy collection and will be bringing a lot of my spares to sell. You won't believe all the different Fiero toys there are.

Have any spare body or interior parts. Don't let these parts go to waste in your garage, basement or barn.... bring 'em to the swap meet and help someone else restore or repurpose the parts you don't need.

Or just come and actually see "The Fiero store." They are right here in our own back yard.

Of course there is always the camaraderie of being with others who share the passion of the Fiero.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The swap meet is just a week away. Hope to see everyone. Bring a picnic lunch.......NEFA is supplying the cold drinks.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
chucks85fastback

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-05-2012 12:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for chucks85fastbackClick Here to visit chucks85fastback's HomePageSend a Private Message to chucks85fastbackEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Does anyone who's coming have a Plymouth prowler? I have a new rear wheel for one I'm trying to sell.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock