Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  A Pontiac Celebration II - Eastern Regional Meet - September 21 - 23, 2012

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
A Pontiac Celebration II - Eastern Regional Meet - September 21 - 23, 2012 by Phil
Started on: 05-16-2012 11:12 AM
Replies: 5 (505 views)
Last post by: Old Lar on 09-22-2012 09:53 PM
Phil

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post05-16-2012 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Pontiac Celebration show in 2010 was successful in raising over $8,000 for the two children's Cancer charities they support, The Tomorrow Fund and Alex's Lemonade Stand, so the committee has decided to have this show again in 2012. Go to http://www.pontiacregistry.com/ and click on the 2012 celebration link for an article about the 2010 show and information about the 2012 show. As in 2010, there will be two classes for Fieros. We had Fieros from CT, NY, FL, MA and RI in 2010. Let's fill the field once again. If you have any Fiero questions regarding this show, please email NEFA member Gwen at pran@cox.net. I received an email recently from the local organizer: To All Pontiac Enthusiasts: Blocked rooms are already booking quickly. After these rooms are sold, it becomes first come first serve. The room rate of $109 will not change; but, the rooms are subject to availability. Call the Crowne Plaza in Warwick at 401-732-6000. Tell the reservation desk you are attending the Pontiac Celebration and use the promo code PRC. Also, please register for the Celebration show. Thanks for helping us with our effort to fight childhood cancer.

To download all show information, use the following New England Fiero Association website links:

http://www.fieropride.com/i...onFlyer2012Front.pdf
http://www.fieropride.com/i...ionFlyer2012Back.pdf
http://www.fieropride.com/i...ontiacOwners2012.pdf

NEFA voted this Pontiac Celebration show to be a club santioned activity for 2012 and it's our hope that members and non-members will spread the word and come out to support these two wonderful children's charities. Let's show all the other Pontiacs once again how much we love our little two-seaters.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Sundowner

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-07-2012 10:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for SundownerSend a Private Message to SundownerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Mine needs a bit of work right now to be road worthy but I'll try to make it by then!
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-06-2012 10:19 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been told by the local show organizer that there might be a special Fiero award.

Let's fill the field with our favorite two-seater.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Phil

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2012 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for PhilSend a Private Message to PhilEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Latest news.........there definitely is a special Fiero award that will be given out the day of the show. Hope to fill both classes with colorful Fieros. The two children's charities will benefit greatly from your participation. I'll be glad to send you a registration form. Email Gwen at pran@cox.net.

Gwen (Phil's wife)
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post09-21-2012 06:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

A few Fieros are here now.
Old Lar

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 214
Rate this member

Report this Post09-22-2012 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Old LarSend a Private Message to Old LarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

About a dozen Fieros were at this show. A nice grassy field for display.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock