Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  Western NY end of summer gathering and cook out. August 27th 2011. (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
Western NY end of summer gathering and cook out. August 27th 2011. by katore8105
Started on: 07-28-2011 08:26 PM
Replies: 57 (1070 views)
Last post by: Darksyde on 09-08-2011 08:41 PM
mtcfiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 07:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mtcfieroSend a Private Message to mtcfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by sargeants:

what time are you planning on meeting at Mapleview?

We are meeting at 8 ish and leaving for Buffalo at 8:30.

The more the merrier!
IP: Logged
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2011 10:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The CNY group will be leaving at 9 a.m.
We will see everyone there!
Richjk21

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 09:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alrighty Fellas, this is it!!! Weather is Gorgeous!!! See you all at the park!!!

Rich
Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 03:49 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Richjk21

2228 posts
Member since Feb 2006
Here are my pics from todays festivities, sorry I had to cut out early (and miss the food ) I put this in both threads, for ease of location.

Enjoy

Rich
Darksyde

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 05:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see how it is, take your pics when I head to Tops. lol Great seeing you guys again and meeting the new guys. Didnt get as many pics as I would have liked. There is always next time. Looking forward to whenever that will be.
Larryh86GT

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 05:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Richjk21:

Here are my pics from todays festivities, sorry I had to cut out early (and miss the food ) I put this in both threads, for ease of location.

Enjoy

Rich

Great pictures Rich. Thanks.

Originally posted by Darksyde:

I see how it is, take your pics when I head to Tops. lol Great seeing you guys again and meeting the new guys. Didnt get as many pics as I would have liked. There is always next time. Looking forward to whenever that will be.

katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2011 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Those are some great pictures Rich and again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
There are a lot of people that drove quite a ways for this event. I'm very thankful to everyone that made it out! I had a great time with everyone. I had a chance to see some familiar faces and also met a few new

Of course it isn't a Fiero event unless someone breaks down (or sort of) on the way. One of the CNY folks had the ceramic blow right out of a front spark plug! Was able to make it to a parts store and Jason was able to get the threads out and replaced in the parking lot.

Josh, Larry, it was great visiting as always! I always have a good time visiting all of you fellas in Buffalo. Can't wait to see everyone next year!!!

Edit to add: John, you sir were greatly missed but life happens.... We will catch up at a later date

[This message has been edited by katore8105 (edited 08-27-2011).]

mtcfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2011 09:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mtcfieroSend a Private Message to mtcfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great pictures!
Good to see everyone. We had a great time!
Couldn't ask for a better day.....NO RAIN OR SNOW...lol.
My thanks to everyone that set up this day.

Mike
Fformula88

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 116
Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2011 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Fformula88Send a Private Message to Fformula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by katore8105:

Those are some great pictures Rich and again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
There are a lot of people that drove quite a ways for this event. I'm very thankful to everyone that made it out! I had a great time with everyone. I had a chance to see some familiar faces and also met a few new

Of course it isn't a Fiero event unless someone breaks down (or sort of) on the way. One of the CNY folks had the ceramic blow right out of a front spark plug! Was able to make it to a parts store and Jason was able to get the threads out and replaced in the parking lot.

Josh, Larry, it was great visiting as always! I always have a good time visiting all of you fellas in Buffalo. Can't wait to see everyone next year!!!

Edit to add: John, you sir were greatly missed but life happens.... We will catch up at a later date

Glad to hear it went so well and that everyone had a great time!

Sorry I could not make it, but moving the in laws took far more time and work than I anticipated. I started before 8, and we did not have thier stuff loaded until 2 in the afternoon! Stuffed floor to ceiling was a 26 foot Uhaul, and a second 20 footer... and we did not get everything in those two trucks!

I am already looking forward to Watkins Glen next spring!
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2011 02:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll add some pics I took from a little distance with Josh's fiero included:

Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2011 07:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
lol my paint job looks fantastic from 40yards. Nice! lol
PFF
System Bot
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-29-2011 10:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Great pics and what a great day can't wait to do it again and hopefully go fro a cruise up north hehe, also like to give props to Dave Brang for setting this up and takin control GREAT JOB here are the pics I took
www.facebook.com/#!/photo.p...15699&type=1&theater
see everyone soon

------------------
A.C.Dobson II
President - NYFOC
New York Fiero Owners Club
PRESERVING THE SPIRIT OF THE FIERO
WWW.NYFOC.COM

Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ACSCAR:

www.facebook.com/#!/photo.p...15699&type=1&theater

linky no worky for me
****now it does, woot****

[This message has been edited by Darksyde (edited 08-30-2011).]

Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 05:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
And there are some of us that do not use or belong to Facebook....Oh well.

Boominator

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2011 10:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for BoominatorSend a Private Message to BoominatorEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larryh86GT:

And there are some of us that do not use or belong to Facebook....Oh well.

Add me to that list...c'mon AC II, let's get those pics up here on the PFF site.
It looks like it was a great day & thanks for posting the pictures...Tom, I like the black wheels on "Blue By You".
Larryh86GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 12:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Larryh86GTSend a Private Message to Larryh86GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Our meet was really a huge success if you compare it to the first meet I held here in May 2008.

Larry

------------------

"Life is short. Drink the good wine first"

Richjk21

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 04:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Richjk21Send a Private Message to Richjk21Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Larryh86GT:

Our meet was really a huge success if you compare it to the first meet I held here in May 2008.

Larry

All I can say Larry is that was two months before I moved back into the area... I would never have left you hanging like that.

Rich
Darksyde

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-08-2011 08:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DarksydeSend a Private Message to DarksydeEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I 2nd that larry. I mean hell I would never miss a meet in a parking lot for Mighty Taco. Thats some good eats. lol
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock