PONTIAC FIERO CRUISE-IN by Rick Morehouse
Started on: 06-24-2011 11:16 PM
Replies: 11 (638 views)
Last post by: Rick Morehouse on 09-01-2011 09:05 PM
Rick Morehouse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-24-2011 11:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Where? PONTIAC, S.C., Pontiac House of Pizza

When? OCTOBER 1st., a Saturday

Time? 10 am-till

A very small place about 13 miles west of Columbia on US Hwy 1. Exit 82 off Interstate 20.
Just a simple cruise-in, lots of parking. Great food @ Pontiac House of Pizza. Only 1 gas station, 1 bank, 1 eatery, 1 stop light.
A chance to meet fellow S.C. Fiero(& any other Fiero fanatics from any state) club members-no matter how loosely organized we
are & all those fiero folks who have joined our forum but not had a chance to meet & greet. Fiero not runnin?? No matter-drive
whatever or have Scotty beam your butt there.

Pontiac, S.C.--just a quaint little wide spot on US Hwy 1 in rural America. Centrally located in S.C., easy access from all directions.

See ya there.....
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 06:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You would pick the date that I am attending the All GM show in Ocala, Florida. Right in my own back yard and I cannot make it!

Nelson
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 10:08 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well-just-"DANG"! Ya, I did pick the date. Co-ordinated w/Larry Jackson, perhaps you know him. He's the South Carolina Fiero Club
forum owner/moderator. Anyways, the last few tries @ a (if you will) club meeting, cruise, get together by various folks, myself included,
have not been real successful. And this one may not generate much/any interest/attendance. Maybe I'm just too old/stubborn to give up.
So Larry said-lets do it. So we will & see what shakes out. Certainly it would be great to see ya there, but the Florida show sounds cool
too-enjoy & stay safe. There is another fiero owner someplace close to you, RickGT40(hope I have that right), he's swapping a GT-40 kit
onto a fiero chassis-sounds like he's doing a super clean job. You can find his history(e-mail/pm) on the SCFC member page. Thanks for
your reply-Rick
hnthomps

Feedback score:    (18)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 51
Rate this member

Report this Post07-07-2011 10:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for hnthompsSend a Private Message to hnthompsEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There is at least one more GT owner in the Irmo area. I think that both he and his son own Fieros and I saw his at a small show located at the Irmo High School. I may have contact info somewhere on my computer if you want it. BTW, the Ocala show is very nice indeed. It is held at Silver Springs and has somewhere around 1000 cars expected. I went last year and was fortunate to win my class (General 1980 to Present) just after installing a new F355 interior in my red Mera.

Nelson
Ohiofierokid86

Leave feedback

User Banned

Report this Post07-12-2011 10:28 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Ohiofierokid86Send a Private Message to Ohiofierokid86Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how far from cleveland im like right on rt 20???
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-12-2011 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There ain't no Interstate 20 out of Cleveland, Oh!?! If ya was a crow, my map shows about 11&1/2"....lol
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 09:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Would like to get a count of those who may be coming to the cruise-in, say by Sept. 11th. Even still, if the fiero is down-drive something,
bum a ride, ride the scooter, whatever, just please show up to help keep fiero owners in touch. I gotta let the restaurant owner know about how many will be there so he can reserve parking for all... THANKS, Rick P.S.-last minute shows R very welcome
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 07:33 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It seems fiero events where two or more fiero owners could gather, seem to be on the decline. Respectfully, I'm cancelling this event with
hopes fiero owners will still look out for one another. Peace. Rick

Cliff; would you delete please, thanks.
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-30-2011 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hey Rick,

Isn't it a little early to cancel? The event is still a month+ away. I'd love to be there!
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-31-2011 11:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trinten; With respect-no. There was little feed back from over 200+ views-why drag it out? Unlike larger fiero groups that seem to have a
larger core of active participants-note-I'm not mentioning any clubs, because many fiero clubs are dead or dieing, so I was aiming @
"fiero owners" who just might care to cruise into a pizza/hamburger joint-gather up for a common cause-yab/brag or tell lies about fieros.
No pressure-no dues-no one club "in charge". Just a bunch of fiero freaks in one spot for an instant.

Lets all stay connected @ least in our little neck of the woods, and one day hopefully we'll all meet up--hell, I might even buy the beer.
Trinten

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2011 02:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TrintenSend a Private Message to TrintenEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
No offense or anything taken! I was just curious.

I know what you mean though. There is at least one other S.C. and N.C. Fiero board, both are typically pretty quiet. It *appears* the one that the guys who set up RFTH is usually pretty active, but alas.

If you're ever going to be at any other general cruise in/car shows/whatevers in the S.C. or N.C. area, drop me a line.
PFF
System Bot
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-01-2011 09:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Trinten; I am or was maybe the S.C.F.C. secretary & have tried to keep something going on there, but it too is dormant. I know folks
are strapped & jobs are scarce, so everyone is scared to death. Seems each buck is stretched & folks are staying close to home. Can't
blame them though. Wife has family in Monroe,N.C. & we visit on holidays, may have to look ya'll up this fall. Hey-try-fieros4u@sccoast.net---we can move our chat off here. Later-Rick

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock