spring fiero cruise pennsylvania/new jersey by Fiero88GT
Started on: 03-07-2011 08:43 PM
Replies: 11 (461 views)
Last post by: pete 2m4 on 05-01-2011 07:56 PM
Fiero88GT

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2011 08:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero88GTSend a Private Message to Fiero88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ive been wanting to do this for a while and still have some things to figure out but i just wanted to see if anyone is interested. i know some nice roads and a spot to go for lunch but im unsure of a start point. the destination would be dillies corner in new hope and most of the roads are right along side the Delaware river. other then the start date i don't know about gas stations. its a 55 minute drive from my house one way so depending on where we start we might need to fuel up at some point. so anyone that's interested please add some input so we can make this happen.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2011 11:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pm sent. Excellent idea.
pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2011 11:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

pete 2m4

867 posts
Member since May 2009
last years cruise in new jersey

Fiero88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-08-2011 04:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero88GTSend a Private Message to Fiero88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by pete 2m4:

pm sent. Excellent idea.

you have a pm
marc-alan

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 08:05 PM Click Here to See the Profile for marc-alanSend a Private Message to marc-alanEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Excellent idea, when are you thinking of doing this?
Fiero88GT

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero88GTSend a Private Message to Fiero88GTEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
pete said he would like to do it early may. so probably one of the first weekends in may.
Traveltop

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 10:08 AM Click Here to See the Profile for TraveltopSend a Private Message to TraveltopEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am down, I drove with Pete's group last year... it was great.
daveyhouse

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2011 12:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for daveyhouseSend a Private Message to daveyhouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You have my attention.
Keep us posted for when and where.
pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2011 09:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are working out the details on this. looks like may 7th sat. there will be a cookout and Fiero parts for sale. the cruise will likely be down towards New Hope and back up along the Delaware River to the cookout in allentown pa. Lance you have a pm. so please submit some thoughts and what you think
pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-27-2011 07:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
May 7 th 10 am at the Richland mall in Quakertown Pa. More info posted on General Fiero Chat
jim94

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-25-2011 02:51 AM Click Here to See the Profile for jim94Send a Private Message to jim94Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
one day i would like to do the ride with every one and have a nice dog from hot dog jonnys. great place and sure is a nice part of n.j.
PFF
System Bot
pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Pray for good weather!! Looking foward to meeting everyone

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock