Driving The Excitement 2011 with Capitol City Fieros by Capitol City Fiero
Started on: 02-22-2011 10:13 PM
Replies: 39 (1029 views)
Last post by: OHNIKO on 08-19-2011 04:36 PM
Capitol City Fiero

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 10:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
July 22, 23, 24, 2011 Jackson Michigan

www.CapitolCityFieros.com/Car-Show-2011.html

WEATHER for the show:

Friday - sunny and 95 degrees
Saturday - sunny 92 degrees
Sunday - sunny 86 degrees

[This message has been edited by Capitol City Fiero (edited 07-17-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Gall757

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 90
Rate this member

Report this Post02-22-2011 11:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gall757Send a Private Message to Gall757Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Do I need advanced reservations to do the MIS drive?
pete 2m4

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 02:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
love to go. do you have to be a member. i belong to MAFOA.
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2011 12:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
i've sent the word out to some of our local Canadian contingent & printed off the registration form to snail mail....
olejoedad

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 205
Rate this member

Report this Post04-05-2011 09:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't have to be a member, but you do have to register!

Come join the fun!
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-06-2011 11:14 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

i've sent the word out to some of our local Canadian contingent & printed off the registration form to snail mail....

SHOULD BE FUN; motel reservations have been made, form & funds sent in; get them yet?
car will be prepped & making arrangements with my weather folks!
katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-17-2011 04:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I would love to make this event if it can find a place in my budget come July. I make no guarantees however I will try like hell to make it. Especially considering the support of your local members that made the haul to Watkins Glen.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 11:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time for a bump!
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
how many cars going so far & what's the maximum allowed on the track?
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-01-2011 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
10 car registered for the show as of today

ohknio you have a pm

[This message has been edited by Capitol City Fiero (edited 05-01-2011).]

Danyel

Feedback score:    (91)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 171
Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 11:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanyelClick Here to visit Danyel's HomePageSend a Private Message to DanyelEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HUUMMM we will be in the Detroit area around that date while heading to Frazee ... we will stop in to say hello

------------------

My build Thread
http://www.tylerstoy.com

[This message has been edited by Danyel (edited 05-14-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-14-2011 11:54 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you will have a lot of fun just look at the site and all the things we have planned
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-14-2011 11:17 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This event is coming soon - any Indy's in Michigan? We need to pick one to qualify for the "Best of the Midwest" at Fierorama this fall.
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-16-2011 07:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Fieros need to get registered for this show !

July 22, Cruise in Downtown Jackson,MI
July 23, Road Rally:
Road Rally Run To HELL and Then back to Bob's For Lunch, kick back and eat & drink
Then to the Cascades ( waterfall light show to music) in Jackson, MI
July 24, run at MIS this is rain or shine
Then Lunch at Eagles Nest and awards. (only about 5 min. from track)

room block is held until June 22, 2011

any questions email capitolcityfieros@gmail.com

[This message has been edited by Capitol City Fiero (edited 07-03-2011).]

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-17-2011 11:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sounds great!; looking 4ward to it...i'll be looking to expand the Southern Ontario convoy contingent on this one...
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-19-2011 09:52 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
This is one you don't want to miss, MIS will be closing to door on car clubs, so this could be our last run.
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-22-2011 10:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capitol City Fiero:

This is one you don't want to miss, MIS will be closing to door on car clubs, so this could be our last run.

that's a bummer, too much liability & the bean counters got scared perhaps?

should be a gr8 run & now a little bittersweet too. so looking 4ward 2 it.

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 09:57 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I spoke to MIS yesterday in regards to the repaving of the pits and the track.

The track repaving is scheduled for after their August event, it will not affect our track day on July 24th.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 08:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

olejoedad

18040 posts
Member since May 2004
Our club photgrapher will be taking photos of your cars on the MIS track.

The pictures will be available for download from our website.

Freebie!
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 10:18 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OHNIKO:

haven't seen any others registration from your side of the border? whats up?

[This message has been edited by Capitol City Fiero (edited 06-23-2011).]

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-23-2011 11:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capitol City Fiero:

OHNIKO:

haven't seen any others registration from your side of the border? whats up?

we will be discussing this event, this Saturday at one of our local Fiero events.. & i'll also remind folks on our local site.
I think gas prices & the related inflations have really affected long distance travels for many of us lately..
PFF
System Bot
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 07:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Gas is down to $3.299 a gal here in Michigan
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-26-2011 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ok, it looks like we may have about 4-5 cars from the GTA heading down, & a rumoured one from Quebec as well may be caravaning with us also...we will see!!!
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It will be good to see our friends from the other side of the river!

Bump to the top.
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-29-2011 09:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

It will be good to see our friends from the other side of the river!

Bump to the top.

likewise!!!

how many days 2 go?

olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-30-2011 12:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
There are 22 days until the Friday night cruise and show, 24 days until MIS.

Looking to see everyone have a good time with us.
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-04-2011 10:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Saturday Road Rally course has been driven and verified - lots of good scenery, curvey roads, and fun spots to stop.

The tour should take about three hours and end up at the picnic/BBQ site!
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 02:45 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
nice!

do we need to bring picnic stuff with us? (as we're trying to pack light in our Fieros , lol!)

oh, & have you arranged the weather?; if not, i may have connections that could help out....
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2011 05:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Chief Wattashee of Wisconsin Fiero Fanatics has been contracted for weather control, The Prezzzz has great had great success with the Dells Run weather due to his mystical powers.

Bring a lawn chair and your appetite!
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-09-2011 09:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump for the weekend - only 13 days until the Friday Night Cruise-in!
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-10-2011 08:46 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Time for The Sunday Bump
PFF
System Bot
pete 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 06:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for pete 2m4Send a Private Message to pete 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
coming from pa. and looking foward to meeting new Fiero people, hope we have great weather
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-14-2011 09:11 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
8 days until the Downtown Jackson Cruise-In!
9 days until the Road Rally!
10 days until MIS - and maybe a special surprise (still working on it...)

Joe
olejoedad

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-18-2011 10:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for olejoedadSend a Private Message to olejoedadEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Only 4 days until the 'Downtown Jackson Cruise Night' show that kicks off this fun weekend of "Driving the Excitement"!

katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-22-2011 11:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Man, I wish I could afford the trip out there. I will do my best to make it out there eventually.
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-23-2011 01:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by olejoedad:

Only 4 days until the 'Downtown Jackson Cruise Night' show that kicks off this fun weekend of "Driving the Excitement"!

Joe: PM sent re. MIS
Mrs. Mad Mark

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-28-2011 11:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Mrs. Mad MarkSend a Private Message to Mrs. Mad MarkEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The entire weekend was a blast. I enjoyed seeing old friends and meeting new friends. This Fiero Club has organized some great events and I am looking forward to participating now as an actual Fiero "owner" instead of "riding along." Riding along is great fun with my hubby too though. Thought I'd better add that!

I am looking forward to more fun with Capitol City Fiero Club!!!!! Keep up the great organizing Mr. Holtz. :)
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 01:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
were there any pics from this?
would love to see, as I had to cancel out at the last minute..
J Gunsett

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 50
Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2011 06:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for J GunsettClick Here to visit J Gunsett's HomePageSend a Private Message to J GunsettEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-19-2011 04:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by J Gunsett:

Go to

https://www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/086437.html

Jack

thanks Jack!

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave