watkins glen event!! by Hardpact
Started on: 02-02-2011 09:01 PM
Replies: 61 (1380 views)
Last post by: ACSCAR on 04-25-2011 10:39 PM
Hardpact

Feedback score:    (21)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2011 09:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Sechdule of events is up on our web site www.nyfoc.com please pre register there i will make a list of those that do Thanx ~Tom

AC Dobson+1...........Pd
AC Dobson Sr...........Pd
Tom Harding ............Pd
Paige Harding...........Pd
Corey Leppo+1.........will when arrive
Rob Leppo+1............will when arrive
Pete Bransky+2........Pd
Jason Crego+1..........Pd
Duane Hamilton+1.....weather pending...will when arrive
Phil Meade................Pd
Rich Sabulsky+3.......Pd will not be attending ..very very sad for this
OH NIKO+1...............
Corey Chandler..........
Michael Comer+1..........Pd
Boomer......check in mail!!
Mark Bannen...............Pd
Greg Murad................
Eric Payne+1..............
Brian McFarlane+1........
Dave Bouy+1..............
Dave Brang...............
Jack Gunsett.............
john famelette, jr.......Pd
Gary Dammond+1.......
Vince Swistak.............Pd

total of 33 people for dinner on sat night AC

preregistration is now done ....if you have not paid thats ok just please pay when you arive at the show thanx everyone !!!!~NYFOC

updated .....6:50am 4/12/11

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

[This message has been edited by Hardpact (edited 04-14-2011).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
amflyer

Feedback score: (4)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-03-2011 08:54 PM Click Here to See the Profile for amflyerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Corey and I will be there again this year.

------------------
1984 Indy Pace Car
President of Maryland Fiero Owners Club MFOC

TG oreiF 8891

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-04-2011 01:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TG oreiF 8891Send a Private Message to TG oreiF 8891Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I've been waiting to hear. I'm considering coming for the first time. Can you post a rundown of the events and what usually transpires?

I recently took a vacation to that area of upstate NY and really enjoyed the area. I'm looking forward to getting back there in the Fiero.

------------------
1988 Fiero GT
Custom Corvette / MR2 electro-hydraulic power steering
17" rims covering up 11.25" rotors with Cadillac Calipers & drop spindles

Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2011 10:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by TG oreiF 8891:

I've been waiting to hear. I'm considering coming for the first time. Can you post a rundown of the events and what usually transpires?

I recently took a vacation to that area of upstate NY and really enjoyed the area. I'm looking forward to getting back there in the Fiero.

we are waiting to finalize a few things then i will post the rundown on our site www.nyfoc.com

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

agrabo85fiero

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2011 01:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for agrabo85fieroSend a Private Message to agrabo85fieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like i have a chance of making it this year My RandR is falling at the right time. The Fiero has some light front end damage but i will try to make it anyway.
tbone42

Feedback score:    (23)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 128
Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2011 02:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for tbone42Send a Private Message to tbone42Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Wow.. opening weekend!
Dave E Bouy

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2011 08:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I certainly hope to make it again this year and I know one or two others that are as well.

Dave
Fierofreak00

Feedback score:    (20)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 170
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2011 12:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fierofreak00Send a Private Message to Fierofreak00Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Hardpact:

Sechdule of events is up on our web site www.nyfoc.com please pre register there i will make a list of those that do Thanx ~Tom

AC Dobson
Tom Harding
Paige Harding
Corey Leppo+1
Rob Leppo+1
Pete Bransky+2

Guess I'm not coming this year.... I'm not on the list. -Jason
OHNIKO

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 03:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
registered, weather & good luck/fate pending!

was a blast last year!

ahem.

last years:

//www.fiero.nl/forum/F...1/HTML/079326-4.html

------------------
RATE ME IF YOU LIKE MY CRUISES!!!
1985 RED & SILVER CUSTOM GT 2.8 V6...IT LOOKS NICE!

Original 18" x 8" Motegi Roja's, 225-40-ZR18's front, 265-35-ZR18's rears, coil-overs, KYB shocks & struts, 2.5" drop, K&N filters, Holley side scoop, upgraded front & rear sway bars, poly, fully loaded, tinted, & some other custom stuff...

1985 GT SILVER CONVERSION PROJECT, 3800 SC SII powered, doesn't look as nice (yet), but it goes!

crosshead4

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-01-2011 04:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for crosshead4Send a Private Message to crosshead4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Registered and looking forward to nice weather!
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2011 06:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by crosshead4:

Registered and looking forward to nice weather!

are you corey??

PFF
System Bot
mtcfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 12:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtcfieroSend a Private Message to mtcfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Had a great time last year.
Will be there again this year.
Have signed up.

Need 2 large tee shirts and 1 large sweatshirt.

Thanks
Mike
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2011 01:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by mtcfiero:

Had a great time last year.
Will be there again this year.
Have signed up.

Need 2 large tee shirts and 1 large sweatshirt.

Thanks
Mike

HEY Mike!

that's good; this time & for good reason, you can lead the Canadian contingent

welcome to the forum too, it's about time!

Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2011 07:11 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by OHNIKO:

HEY Mike!

that's good; this time & for good reason, you can lead the Canadian contingent

welcome to the forum too, it's about time!

Here Here on both counts lol

Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 06:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I got on the site and am checking with John Good to see if we can both make it.

[This message has been edited by Capitol City Fiero (edited 03-08-2011).]

mtcfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2011 06:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtcfieroSend a Private Message to mtcfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Dave E Bouy:

Here Here on both counts lol

Hey guy's. Good to finally get the time to join up.
As for leading the Canadian contingent? We'll see. I'll check out a scenic tour and everyone else can decide.
Does everyone want to stay where we did last year?
Looking forward to getting the year started with WG.
Dave E Bouy...how you making out with your car? Hopefully it's not still in pieces in your garage.
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2011 08:26 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capitol City Fiero:

we can't get onto club site ??

i have gone on the site with 3 diff. computers and it works ...not sure y you can't get on ..if ya still can't get on just p.m. me your info and can pay with paypal if you are prereg

sorry for the inconvenance

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2011 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yes, was there info on the host hotel?

i can't recall the name of it...
mtcfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2011 09:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtcfieroSend a Private Message to mtcfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

yes, was there info on the host hotel?

i can't recall the name of it...

Yes, I think it was the Americas Best Value Inn in Painted Post.
Looks like they finished the renovations they were working on last year.
I can check to see if they will give us a group rate.

FugginFiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2011 10:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FugginFieroSend a Private Message to FugginFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I registered, now to get the darn thing running (and reliably). Good thing spring break is next week! instead of partying on some beach ill be wrenching on the Ponti.
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-11-2011 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FugginFiero:

Well I registered, now to get the darn thing running (and reliably). Good thing spring break is next week! instead of partying on some beach ill be wrenching on the Ponti.

either way, lots of fun...

but i know which one i'd prefer

PFF
System Bot
Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 07:32 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Hey guy's. Good to finally get the time to join up.
As for leading the Canadian contingent? We'll see. I'll check out a scenic tour and everyone else can decide.
Does everyone want to stay where we did last year?
Looking forward to getting the year started with WG.
Dave E Bouy...how you making out with your car? Hopefully it's not still in pieces in your garage.

Mine is coming back together Mike but I'm starting to run out of steam lol. Should have it up and running on time. As far as leading the Canadian contingent I say anything but GPS. There is a reallly nice run that we could take on the way home that runs up the west side of Lake Canandaigua. Brian McF and I took it last year in the pouring rain but I'd love do it again in some decent weather.

mtcfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-12-2011 06:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for mtcfieroSend a Private Message to mtcfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Mine is coming back together Mike but I'm starting to run out of steam lol. Should have it up and running on time. As far as leading the Canadian contingent I say anything but GPS. There is a reallly nice run that we could take on the way home that runs up the west side of Lake Canandaigua. Brian McF and I took it last year in the pouring rain but I'd love do it again in some decent weather.

Good to hear you're going to be back on the road on time.
I'm staying the extra day this year like you guy's did last year.
That way I won't have to wait 3 hours at the freakin' border....and we can take our time back.
Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2011 08:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Good to hear you're going to be back on the road on time.
I'm staying the extra day this year like you guy's did last year.
That way I won't have to wait 3 hours at the freakin' border....and we can take our time back.

Actually Mike I have been planning to head down on Friday the 15th and returning on Monday the 18th. That way I'm there in lot's of time for the breakfast at the Decoy and the show Saturday morning, plus enjoy all the cruizin and stuff. Thats only 4 weeks from this coming Friday and my engine is on the floor, still have to replace the big long brake line from front to back and finish putting my interior back together. Am i nervous. . . . Well, a little bit but I think I can do it. Let me know what you think about the leaving Friday business.

mtcfiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2011 05:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for mtcfieroSend a Private Message to mtcfieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Actually Mike I have been planning to head down on Friday the 15th and returning on Monday the 18th. That way I'm there in lot's of time for the breakfast at the Decoy and the show Saturday morning, plus enjoy all the cruizin and stuff. Thats only 4 weeks from this coming Friday and my engine is on the floor, still have to replace the big long brake line from front to back and finish putting my interior back together. Am i nervous. . . . Well, a little bit but I think I can do it. Let me know what you think about the leaving Friday business.

Friday's good for me. I've already booked Friday and Monday off.
I've got to get busy too. Still haven't finished the Barrie project yet.
Someone will be wanting to get it to the paint shop soon.
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-16-2011 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I will be going across on friday as well and picking up John Good on the way across, what time are you rolling out?

PS I have a new up to date GPS if this will help.

[This message has been edited by Capitol City Fiero (edited 03-16-2011).]

Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-17-2011 08:38 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
is your site down?
It' back up

[This message has been edited by Capitol City Fiero (edited 04-09-2011).]

Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2011 08:13 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Shouldn't be i just got on here in Chi town

------------------

BLUE BY YOU!
NYFOC

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-24-2011 10:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Capitol City Fiero:

I will be going across on friday as well and picking up John Good on the way across, what time are you rolling out?

PS I have a new up to date GPS if this will help.

we're meeting for 9;30 am @ mapleview mall in Burlington, likely roll out soon after that...so crossing the border well before noon we hope!

katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 05:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by FugginFiero:

Woah! Cicero, who are you!?!
Capitol City Fiero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-04-2011 09:21 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Capitol City FieroSend a Private Message to Capitol City FieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We are staying at the Budget Inn - Capitol City Fieros

212 south Franklin Street
Watkins Glen, NY 14891

phone 607-535-4800

I won't be meeting you guys at the Mall it looks like 5 Fieros from Michigan are going we will be going around see you all on Friday.

[This message has been edited by Capitol City Fiero (edited 04-08-2011).]

PFF
System Bot
Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 09:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well I've hit a bit of a bump in the road

I'm too embarrassed to tell you how it happened, however I still intend to come. Unless that is you NYFOCers think it will keep me off the track. There's no real damage except that the fiberglass is torn. LMK what you guys think.

Dave

edited to add

Perhaps we could do a tech session on how to replace a Notchback clip if anybody has one laying around they're not using.

[This message has been edited by Dave E Bouy (edited 04-07-2011).]

YellowArtero

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-07-2011 10:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for YellowArteroSend a Private Message to YellowArteroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have one I would just love to give you! It's in the way and too good to throw away.
Hardpact

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2011 08:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HardpactSend a Private Message to HardpactEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
you should be able to get on the track I had a hole in mine one year they never said a thing to me
OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-08-2011 12:07 PM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
sorry folks, i have to bow out for this spring event...
i'm bummed but i just have too much crap to deal with right now...

please try to have some fun without me..!

oh & if you're having a fall cruise in that areal, let us know, i think it'd be a great run in the finger lakes area later on in the year.

regards to all & drive safely...esp you Dave!!! ...no catching air at 150mph, ok???( i sent u an email but it bounced back, your mb is full!)
ACSCAR

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2011 08:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ACSCARClick Here to visit ACSCAR's HomePageSend a Private Message to ACSCAREdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
WOW I'm pretty der didn't even know about looking on the events page lol and yes your be fine to get on if anyone says anything just tell them it happened on the way in lol but you should be fine....

Don't forget breakfast at the DECOY everything is in one place this year ecept fot the track

------------------
A.C.Dobson II
President - NYFOC
New York Fiero Owners Club
PRESERVING THE SPIRIT OF THE FIERO
WWW.NYFOC.COM

katore8105

Feedback score:    (28)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-09-2011 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for katore8105Click Here to visit katore8105's HomePageSend a Private Message to katore8105Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well, I spent the entire day working on my car today swapping out body panels and little things here and there. Have all of tomorrow on it as well. Mostly cosmetic stuff and a few wiring fixes. I am a bit behind schedule so it looks like evenings this week are consumed as well. I might be pitching a tent at your house AC. My cousin in Hamondsport is out of town next weekend so My lodging fell through. I could care less about a Hotel. I will be out Saturday morning.

Can't wait!
Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-10-2011 08:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

sorry folks, i have to bow out for this spring event...
i'm bummed but i just have too much crap to deal with right now...

please try to have some fun without me..!

oh & if you're having a fall cruise in that areal, let us know, i think it'd be a great run in the finger lakes area later on in the year.

regards to all & drive safely...esp you Dave!!! ...no catching air at 150mph, ok???( i sent u an email but it bounced back, your mb is full!)

Arrrgh say it ain't so Nick

OHNIKO

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 01:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for OHNIKOSend a Private Message to OHNIKOEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Arrrgh say it ain't so Nick

if anything changes for the better by Thursday at the latest, i'll let u know & call ya....arghhh x 2!

Dave E Bouy

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-11-2011 10:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Dave E BouySend a Private Message to Dave E BouyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

if anything changes for the better by Thursday at the latest, i'll let u know & call ya....arghhh x 2!

How will we get to where we're not going with out your GPS LOL. Seriously man it will be a bummer if you guys don't make it.

[This message has been edited by Dave E Bouy (edited 04-11-2011).]

Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock