Open Casting Call for Cars!! by StealthSpeed3
Started on: 08-18-2010 04:03 PM
Replies: 3 (362 views)
Last post by: StealthSpeed3 on 09-11-2010 01:12 PM
StealthSpeed3

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-18-2010 04:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StealthSpeed3Send a Private Message to StealthSpeed3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Alright everyone, it's that time when i need to start planning my final project, so throwing out this idea. We've all seen 2Fast 2 Furious & Tokyo Drift...i want to recreate the scenes where everyone is gathered around in a parking lot/parking ramp, hanging out & BSing, taking photos, having models pose with cars...things of that nature. I will be posting a casting call to see if i can gauge some interest among models, and if the weather is decent when we shoot that may help the attire as well. So i figure why not get a variety of vehicles as opposed to just the MS3. Miatas, 3s, 6s, rx7s, Nissans, Minis, Vettes, Fieros...i'm talking EVERYBODY. If necessary will bribe with beer, wings, or pizza.

Would likely happen on the weekend of the 11th or 12th, can see about taking the night off. This will be posted on likely 1 or 2 other boards to gauge interest.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Rick Morehouse

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-20-2010 10:25 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't mean to sound sarcastic--what month?? & where?? Can you attend the 2010 Fall Rallye in Anderson, S.C. on September 18??
Your idea is cool & I hope it works in your local area. Rick
StealthSpeed3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2010 08:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StealthSpeed3Send a Private Message to StealthSpeed3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Minneapolis, Evening of Sept 12th.

Not the first time i forgot to include time & dates...lol
StealthSpeed3

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2010 01:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for StealthSpeed3Send a Private Message to StealthSpeed3Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
http://maps.google.com/maps...329&sspn=0.0181,0.04 5447&ie=UTF8&t=h&z=15

best i can do for a map, it's the parking lot across the street. Got permission from the Bloomington PD, so this is a go for anyone in MN/WI that can make it. 7pm is when i'm looking for people to start showing up.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock