Christmas meet Dec 19th by NCTyphoonKid
Started on: 12-08-2009 06:29 PM
Replies: 13 (461 views)
Last post by: ChuckLS1 on 12-22-2009 09:18 AM
NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 06:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Christmas meet is going to be held at Tanglewood Park Dec.19th at 1pm.We would like for who plans to come to please bring something to eat.BTW I'm NOT hosting this I'm just posting but I plan to be there.More details as they come in for me to post but I was told to try and get as many Fieros as we can there.Anyway if you have any Q's PM or email me.
Korey

------------------
Korey "Plastic Makes It Possible"
86 Pontiac Fiero SE gold on black options incl luggage rack,power windows,power door locks,sunroof,4 spd,body colored wheels
86 Fiero GT black,grey ground effects (in pieces)
86 Buick Grand National bone stock
93 GMC Typhoon #1710 black on black bone stock

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
CowsPatoot

Feedback score:    (29)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 84
Rate this member

Report this Post12-08-2009 07:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CowsPatootClick Here to visit CowsPatoot's HomePageSend a Private Message to CowsPatootEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I am going to miss this one. Will be driving back from Michigan that day....bummer.
Fiero redux

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 08:36 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Fiero reduxSend a Private Message to Fiero reduxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Yeah, I'm not gonna make it there either. I gotta work that weekend.
Fierfly

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-09-2009 08:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierflySend a Private Message to FierflyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by CowsPatoot:

I am going to miss this one. Will be driving back from Michigan that day....bummer.

No mechanic, no Fierfly.
ChuckLS1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 01:47 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChuckLS1Send a Private Message to ChuckLS1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is this going to be a outside or inside event?

------------------
Chuck
88 Formula W/fastback
09 Dodge Caliber SXT

NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 03:04 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by ChuckLS1:

Is this going to be a outside or inside event?

I will let you know because i'm not real sure yet
Boostdreamer

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 98
Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 08:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Is Tanglewood Park in Trinity?

Jonathan
NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-10-2009 08:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Tanglewood is in Clemmons right outside of Winston Salem btw it should be a outside event but were suppost to be getting a shelter ill let you all know something
XII

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2009 10:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XIISend a Private Message to XIIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Korey, I'm on the phone with Taylor and he says its in Hanging Rock Park in King, NC. We're most likley leaving Taylor's at 11:00 AM, its a fun 45 minute drive to get there.

Remember the food and GET AS MANY FIEROS AS POSSIBLE.

-Josh

[This message has been edited by XII (edited 12-17-2009).]

Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-17-2009 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I think that is going to be too far for me especially with reports of bad weather. Besides, I just started prepping the car for paint so it looks like crap. Maybe I can make the next one. Y'all have fun.

Merry Christmas and a Fiero New Year!

Jonathan
NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2009 07:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Depending on weather I probably can make it
PFF
System Bot
XII

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-18-2009 03:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for XIISend a Private Message to XIIEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just pray it stops snowing tonight so it will melt by tomorrow afternoon.
Boostdreamer

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-19-2009 05:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for BoostdreamerSend a Private Message to BoostdreamerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I had to make a run to Nashville on Friday and we didn't make it back to Kingsport. We had to stop in Sevierville for the night because they closed I26. We got nothing but rain all the way through Knoxville but it started snowing as we were settling in. We got some big ol' flakes and everything was covered but in the morning, it was all gone. As we were driving toward the Tri Cities, it just got worse and worse. There were cars on the shoulder and in the median. Some were even sideways and backwards. You know the traffic was backed up since we saw snowmen built all along the interstate! I don't know if you guys had your get together but if you did, I hope you had fun and were safe.

Jonathan
ChuckLS1

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post12-22-2009 09:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ChuckLS1Send a Private Message to ChuckLS1Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So how did the meet go?

------------------
Chuck
88 Formula W/fastback
09 Dodge Caliber SXT

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave