Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  Hot August Nights, Aug 1 at LaFontaine Buick-Pontiac-GMC-Cadillac in Hartland, MI

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Hot August Nights, Aug 1 at LaFontaine Buick-Pontiac-GMC-Cadillac in Hartland, MI by Gokart Mozart
Started on: 07-25-2009 12:46 PM
Replies: 0 (269 views)
Last post by: Gokart Mozart on 07-25-2009 12:46 PM
Gokart Mozart

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 159
Rate this member

Report this Post07-25-2009 12:46 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Gokart MozartClick Here to visit Gokart Mozart's HomePageSend a Private Message to Gokart MozartEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
LaFontaine Buick-Pontiac-GMC-Cadillac and
The Motor City Chapter of Pontiac-Oakland Club International present:
Hot August Nights in Highland
Car & Truck Show featuring
“American Graffiti”
ON A 40-FOOT OUTDOOR MOVIE SCREEN!

Saturday, August 1st, 2009
LaFontaine Buick-Pontiac-GMC-Cadillac
4000 West Highland Rd.
Highland, MI 48357
VISIT:www.thefamilydeal.com and motorcitypoci.com

Open to all Pontiac, Oakland, GMC, Buick, and Cadillac vehicles of any year

Awards: 9:00 pm
Movie: Dark (Bring your own lawn chair!)

Popular Vote Awards – Special Awards - Dash Plaques – Goodie Bags Vendors’ Row – Food & Music – Free Classic Car Corral

Registration $15 per car – Spectators free
Register by mail before July 27th, and receive a “Premium Goodie Bag”!
Please complete the registration form below and mail it with the registration fee payable to “Motor City POCI” to: Motor City POCI c/o Kendra Klein, 7065 Howell Ave., Waterford, MI 48327. For more information please email motorcitypoci@yahoo.com.

Name:_________________________________________________________________________________

Address:_______________________________________________________________________________

City :_____________________________________State:______ ZIP Code:_________________________

Home phone:__________________________________ Cell phone:______________________________

e-mail:___________________________________________

Vehicle year:______________ Make:_____________________ Model:_____________________________

Signature (required)___________________________________ Date:______________________________
I hereby voluntarily release and hold harmless the LaFontaine Automotive Group and Pontiac-Oakland Club International (and its Motor City Chapter) and their elected and appointed officials, employees and volunteers, and all car show sponsors and vendors from all liability for all types of damages or injuries, whether foreseeable or not, sustained by myself, my child and other family members or vehicle while participating, watching and traveling to or from this activity. I/we also hereby authorize LaFontaine Automotive Group and Pontiac-Oakland Club International to reproduce, copy, exhibit, publish, broadcast or distribute for promotional purposes my image or my vehicle’s image in any and all video images and photographs taken while participating ,watching and traveling to or from the activity.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot

All times are ET (US)
next newest topic | next oldest topic

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock