Started on: 07-06-2009 05:27 PM
Replies: 13 (448 views)
Last post by: fierofool on 09-20-2009 10:41 PM
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post07-06-2009 05:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
It's time to start making your plans to attend the 14th Annual Run For The Hills. Every year, we try to give you a route with all the excitement you can stand. This year we will be returning to The Dragon and some of the surrounding area roadways.

We will be basing our run from Franklin, NC so we can get to The Dragon much quicker. Hotel planning is still in the works, but we're looking at several locations in downtown Franklin.

We'll keep you updated as new information is available. We will be having our annual raffle, door prizes, and 50/50 raffle. If anyone has any Fiero related items they would like to donate for the raffle, contact Kevin McFall, Georgia Fiero VP at thomasmtoys@yahoo.com or georgiafieroclub@gmail.com Attn: Kevin. Some of the items already on the list are embroidered Fiero jackets and hats and shirts and a set of limited edition RFTH 14 coffee mugs.

Event tshirts will be available and as soon as we get the design finalized, we'll post it here. For the first time, you will be able to pay for your shirt through the Georgia Fiero PayPal account. There are no entry fees to join us, so come on out and join in the excitement.

http://gafiero.org

Edited for date: September 18, 19, and 20. The actual run will be on Saturday the 19th.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
TopNotch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-30-2009 02:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The hotel and Saturday evening dinner locations for this year's run have been selected, and we are now taking orders for this year's t-shirt. See the event info page for more information. The t-shirt graphic looks like this:

carnut122

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 83
Rate this member

Report this Post08-23-2009 11:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there! I believe that's my GT -the second in line behind the yellow one, so I see a new shirt in my future too! Bring on the twisties!!!!!!!!!!!
fierofool

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 154
Rate this member

Report this Post08-25-2009 10:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
If you plan to order a tshirt, It needs to be done by this weekend. I'm placing the order on Monday the 31st.
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-26-2009 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I placed my order a couple of nights ago. Thanks! Will the Kappa club be joining us for RFTH?
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 03:30 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I don't think so. They just did their yearly event up there and unfortunately, a life was lost and another was hanging on the balance. However, there will be a mix of a few other brands. Maybe one of the ETFC guys will drive his Solstice.
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-27-2009 07:34 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Ouch! Sorry to hear about the Kappas!
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post08-28-2009 11:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
TTT-anybody else going???? This event is way too much fun to miss!
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-07-2009 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Less than 2 weeks to go. If you haven't made your hotel reservations, only a few more days left to get the reduced rates.
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-11-2009 09:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just reserved my room. I hope the Fiero is up to this! I'll be in Friday night around 7:00 pm.
fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-16-2009 06:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A few of us will be there around 1-2 PM Friday to meet and greet. 2 MORE DAYS!

Edit: Right now the forecast is holding for 30 % chance of showers on Saturday, the day of the run.

Chance of Thunderstorms Friday the day before the run is 60 %.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 09-16-2009).]

PFF
System Bot
TopNotch

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-17-2009 01:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
One good thing about the rain -- no motorcycles!
carnut122

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-19-2009 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for carnut122Send a Private Message to carnut122Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I just got back from RFTH. It turned out to be a great day for running through the country-side. The Tail of the Dragon had more commercial photographers than cops(although we spotted 4 on the way in). I counted 21 vehicles in our eclectic group which included a Miata, 2 Firebirds, and a Lotus Elise. Charlie and Co. you did a great job on picking out a route! I had a blast, and events like this remind me why I sold my Mustang and kept the Fiero!

[This message has been edited by carnut122 (edited 09-20-2009).]

fierofool

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post09-20-2009 10:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for fierofoolClick Here to visit fierofool's HomePageSend a Private Message to fierofoolEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Thanks all for coming out. Capital City Fiero, you and your friend from Canada should have stayed around. There was no rain on Saturday. Thanks for joining us, Ed and Rosy Parks. Frank and Mariana Martin from Space Coast Fieros dropped in on us.

Thanks to the scouting crew, Kevin, Don and Daryl, Pat and Linda, John and Joy Upchurch, my brother Ray, Whodeanie, Ben, Bill and Tamara Timothy, and all who helped to make this year's event as successful and enjoyable as it was.

[This message has been edited by fierofool (edited 09-21-2009).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock