Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  Stafford Classics Yearly Show (Stafford, VA) $12 entry online, $15 day of

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

next newest topic | next oldest topic
Stafford Classics Yearly Show (Stafford, VA) $12 entry online, $15 day of by grsychckn
Started on: 05-24-2009 08:09 PM
Replies: 5 (206 views)
Last post by: grsychckn on 06-01-2009 10:57 PM
grsychckn

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2009 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
As the title states, there's a Stafford Classics (www.staffordclassics.com) show this coming Saturday. I've been to a few events and these guys seem to be top-notch. No membership fees and this is one of the few shows where you have to pay to enter. I thought it might be nice for a few of us to meet somewhere then drive to the show and claim a small area for our little cars. The link to their schedule page is:

http://www.staffordclassics.com/sc1.html

You can register online, but it seems to not redirect correctly sometimes (try IE or FireFox if you have problems). Reply here if you want to meet up before going to the show. It's off route 610 (Exit 143B on 95). I think so far it's Steve308 and myself going, so at least two fieros will be there.

Edit: $12 registration online is questionable - says on their website "$12 before May 23", so who knows...

[This message has been edited by grsychckn (edited 05-24-2009).]

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
steve308

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 57
Rate this member

Report this Post05-25-2009 05:35 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
just checking in --- looks to be clear and mid 70's on saturday - event support as great cause. Name the meeting point and time --- I'll be there.
steve
grsychckn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2009 09:34 AM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I like the McDonalds on rt. 1 off exit 143. Since there are 3 McDonalds within a few miles on 610, this is the one near the Tires Plus and KFC. I'm unsure about the time. The gates open at 6am, but I'm afraid that might be a bit early for me. 7ish and on is much more do-able. What do you think?
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-26-2009 10:17 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
9:00 am works for me -- time to wake up and do a final clean up. Let me know ------ silver bullit -you out there? How bout Francis?
check in guys if you can make it! Tom from yes yes --- come on by and bring you 3800.
steve308

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 10:39 PM Click Here to See the Profile for steve308Send a Private Message to steve308Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just checkin in. And then there was 1. Met up with grsychckn to make the short jump to the Stafford Classics Show but he sufferd a clutch failure shortly after we took off and had to be towed home. Show had over 250 vehicles, beautiful weather good food and music. I was lucky enough to win best in class "unique division". If your not taking part in week end cruises and an occasional car show you are really missing out on a lot of fun. We drive very special "unique" vehicles that most people have never seen up close! Get involved it's worth it and you would be surprised how many times you hear -- I know someone who has one thats not being used -- I've come across a number of deals for parts and pieces that have come in handy.

PS -- probably no GM power train show in Fredericksburg this year -- just heard the plant is closing as part of the chapter 11 filing.
grsychckn

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post06-01-2009 10:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for grsychcknSend a Private Message to grsychcknEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm in the process now of dropping the engine to see what's wrong with my clutch. It will be a miracle if I manage to make it to car lisle at this point.

I think my T/O bearing is stuck between the shaft and the pressure plate.

Congratulations steve, your car deserved the recognition.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock