3/21 here at the house by NCTyphoonKid
Started on: 03-13-2009 10:03 PM
Replies: 8 (301 views)
Last post by: NCTyphoonKid on 03-19-2009 09:33 PM
NCTyphoonKid

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2009 10:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Here at the house on 3/21 were having hot dogs here at the house around 12noon.So come on out for hot dogs and baked beans.This will be the March meet.
Korey

------------------
Korey "Plastic Makes It Possible"
86 Pontiac Fiero SE gold on black options incl luggage rack,power windows,power door locks,sunroof,4 spd,body colored wheels
86 Buick Grand National bone stock
93 GMC Typhoon #1710 black on black bone stock
91 Buick Regal Gran Sport 3800 non supercharged

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
skoon

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2009 11:36 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey finally a nc meet i dont have to work. hopefully the woman will cut the rope heheheh.

------------------
84 gt project
3x84 indy
The junk yard is my zen garden

NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2009 11:41 AM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by skoon:

hey finally a nc meet i dont have to work. hopefully the woman will cut the rope heheheh.

Most of the ones this year have been Sunday
skoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2009 08:18 AM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
yeah i know lol the sundays i have my weekend rotation. YOU BUGGER! lol jk man.hope i can make it hehehe. later skoon

------------------
84 gt project
3x84 indy

NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2009 07:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump skoon let me know if you plan on coming
Rick Morehouse

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2009 09:25 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Rick MorehouseSend a Private Message to Rick MorehouseEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
HEY N.C. Fiero freaks--can ya'll join us @ Myrtle Beach, May 15-17 for the South East Fiero Clubs Meet??? Yep-short notice ,but
we're hoping for a good turn out. Go to www.scfc.com,click on regional events for details. Later-Rick,scfc sec.
skoon

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 09:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for skoonSend a Private Message to skoonEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
hey korey hit me with your addy and what time arrival is. wasnt sure if i was gonnamake it but the woman is getting me out of her work friends wedding. yippy. need anything brought up there? lemme know the details and ill see you up there. later skoon

------------------
84 gt project
3x84 indy

NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 09:31 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The time is 12pm and you have a PM
NCTyphoonKid

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-19-2009 09:33 PM Click Here to See the Profile for NCTyphoonKidSend a Private Message to NCTyphoonKidEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

NCTyphoonKid

1277 posts
Member since Jun 2008

Originally posted by Rick Morehouse:

HEY N.C. Fiero freaks--can ya'll join us @ Myrtle Beach, May 15-17 for the South East Fiero Clubs Meet??? Yep-short notice ,but
we're hoping for a good turn out. Go to www.scfc.com,click on regional events for details. Later-Rick,scfc sec.

I don't think I can make that I would like to go though

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock