Arizona Fiero Club Event - Burgers and Drinks by HC
Started on: 02-05-2009 02:58 PM
Replies: 10 (371 views)
Last post by: HC on 02-18-2009 02:20 PM
HC

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 02:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted at acfieros.blogspot.com
February - Burgers and drinks at Sonic
The Arizona Fiero Club will be meeting for the first time this year. We are all going to Sonic for some burgers and drinks, we should be able to stay there and hang out for a couple of hours. The address is 5002 E McDowell Rd. The time is going to be 6pm.

Make sure you get a carwash, many pictures will be taken! Hopefully everybody will be able to make it!

Link.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
87convert

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 06:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 87convertSend a Private Message to 87convertEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'll be there!!! Most likely will not be there with the convertible however.

Rolland
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2009 08:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Have a great time at Sonic. We often have cruise-in's at Sonic, and they are always glad to have us.

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 02-05-2009).]

brandon87gt

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2009 02:02 PM Click Here to See the Profile for brandon87gtSend a Private Message to brandon87gtEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
You know I'll be there. I may even wash the car this time! Although I may have said that last time too
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2009 09:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I have some tenative plans for that night, but I may change them...this sounds like a lot of fun!

------------------

Chop Top 13 Revitalization

cptsnoopy

Feedback score:    (8)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2009 11:53 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cptsnoopySend a Private Message to cptsnoopyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'd be all over it except my friend decided to get married this same evening!

I wish I could be there. Have fun

charlie

HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-09-2009 01:37 AM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
cptsnoopy - Can't you ask him to get married the next day?

Looking forward to having a good time. Hopefully it doesn't rain anymore!
HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2009 08:22 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm trying to set up a members page, email me a couple of shots of at least 640x480px (interior, front 1/4, rear 1/4, engine) and a complete specs sheet. Email at veyr0n$hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by HC (edited 02-11-2009).]

HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2009 03:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump, TTT
Fierotaz

Feedback score:    (6)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 93
Rate this member

Report this Post02-17-2009 04:42 PM Click Here to See the Profile for FierotazSend a Private Message to FierotazEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Just found out my sister-in-law is having a surprise 40th B'day party that night so I am pretty sure I won't make it
How long do you guy's plan on hanging out?
HC

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2009 02:20 PM Click Here to See the Profile for HCClick Here to visit HC's HomePageSend a Private Message to HCEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Maybe a couple of hours, just enough to chat and take pictures. It sucks your not going taz.
PFF
System Bot

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock