Started on: 02-20-2009 05:26 PM
Replies: 14 (359 views)
Last post by: blakeinspace on 02-26-2009 02:19 PM
blakeinspace

Feedback score:    (10)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2009 05:26 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Hello NTFC,

Thank you all once again for affording me the opportunity to be president another year. I will do me best to keep the club afloat during this year of recession. In order to maintain fiscal health, I am forced to double our club dues. I hope this will not be too much of a burden. (For those that don't attend enough to know... our club dues are ZERO... but doubling that amount sounded fun!)

Anyway, we have gotten good response to attending as a club, the AER car show in May. If you can have your entry fee ($20) for me in Feb, that will be a big help, and I will get that into the hands of AER promptly. They are looking forward to our entries, and we have officialy been added to their organization chart. Several have paid, keep a watch on this thread on Pennocks, I will update it shortly.
//www.fiero.nl/forum/Forum1/HTML/074318.html

We will be discussing Spring Fling IV, the Greenville edition. That is taking place the 4th Saturday in March. In April, San Antonio's AAFO is hosting their yearly Round-Up, and there is the Ed Parks Swap Meet in Tooney, Alabama. May we will have the AER Car Show... It is shaping up to be a fun spring! Get a coat of wax on the old girl and show her off!

Pappas BBQ, off NW Highway, Dallas. 1100 - ???

-blake

------------------

<---- did you buy Cliff a beer?

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2009 05:55 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:
Hello NTFC,

blah, blah, blah...

It is shaping up to be a fun spring! Get a coat of wax onsprings off the old girl and eibach springs in it's place and show her off!

-blah...

MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-20-2009 08:12 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I gots to work so I will no be there.

Jarhead 2m4

Feedback score:    (9)
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 01:04 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Got plans with Allison. Will not be there.

------------------

"Semper Fiero"

DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 03:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
"will not be there"?????? WImp..... Bring her along!!!

I'm going bald tires and all!!!!!

2farnorth

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 81
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 08:09 AM Click Here to See the Profile for 2farnorthSend a Private Message to 2farnorthEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't know if I will make this one or not. I'm supposed to get an injection in my spine this week, so it will depend on when/if I get it. I'll have to make some arrangement to get my AER fee to you.
Jarhead 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 05:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I asked her. She said "maybe next time." I think she will like the Fiero group, just needs some warming up.
MstangsBware

Feedback score:    (108)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 459
Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 07:50 PM Click Here to See the Profile for MstangsBwareSend a Private Message to MstangsBwareEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Jarhead 2m4:

I asked her. She said "maybe next time." I think she will like the Fiero group, just needs some warming up.

Some is already whipped--Get rid of her before she ruins you.
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2009 09:06 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My apologies club,

I meant to forward this along with the monthly meeting reminder. One of our members, Mark Kirby is an avid participant and sometime host of SCCA Rally events. This is not like an autocross event, this is a goal/activity/and map based style event, and if it wasn't the same day as our monthly meeting, I'd be up to running the journey.

Living near Granbury, I can vouche for the fun roads in the area. Mark, give me a call, I might join you for supper!

Mark Kirby <texmark49@tx.rr.com> wrote:

Subject: SCCA RALLY
To: blakeinspace@yahoo.com
Date: Monday, February 9, 2009, 7:11 PM

Blake, please let everyone in NTFC know about a rallye on Sat Feb 28th (in 2 weeks). It's kind of a tour/rallye using the Roads of Texas atlas, starting in N Dallas and ending in Granbury for dinner. It has 4 legs and I'm responsible for leg 3. Lots of driving on interesting roads.
Mark Kirby
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 09:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Looks like nice weather on Saturday...
Tom Slick

Feedback score:    (24)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 66
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 12:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Tom SlickSend a Private Message to Tom SlickEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by blakeinspace:

Looks like nice weather on Saturday...

better than last saturday, i hope.
PFF
System Bot
josef644

Feedback score:    (71)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 103
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 02:56 PM Click Here to See the Profile for josef644Send a Private Message to josef644Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I gotta work, drink some of that funn tea for me. And have a good time.
Joe Crawford
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 10:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I'm still pushing on Jarhead but he's not one to budge. He's still whipped!
Jarhead 2m4

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2009 10:58 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jarhead 2m4Click Here to visit Jarhead 2m4's HomePageSend a Private Message to Jarhead 2m4Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by DIY_Stu:

I'm still pushing on Jarhead but he's not one to budge. He's still whipped!

Hey! I saw that! hehehe
blakeinspace

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-26-2009 02:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for blakeinspaceSend a Private Message to blakeinspaceEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
page 2 bump

edit- I will have some AER entry forms for those interested!

[This message has been edited by blakeinspace (edited 02-26-2009).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock