Pennock's Fiero Forum
  Events
  If You Live in a Western State - - Please Read (Page 2)

Email This Page to Someone! | Printable Version

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
Previous Page | Next Page
next newest topic | next oldest topic
If You Live in a Western State - - Please Read by cadero2dmax
Started on: 02-15-2009 04:34 PM
Replies: 48 (1843 views)
Last post by: cadero2dmax on 07-31-2009 01:03 PM
cadero2dmax

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2009 02:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cadero2dmaxSend a Private Message to cadero2dmaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
A couple points:

First - - There have been members of the Mile High Fiero Club that attend WestFest, but no Left Coasters have yet attended Gunnison, FWIW.

Second - - However, this thread is NOT about WestFest, or any other event except Gunnison for that matter. I don't hijack WestFest threads, would appreciate it if the California folks wouldn't hijack mine.

Third - - Even though WestFest is a Fiero-only show, the more widely known and successful events nationwide are not - Carlisle and Dells for example. Yet look at the huge Fiero participation and tremendous success these two shows enjoy. Even though the Mile High Fiero Club has our own Fiero-exclusive events, the Gunnison show is the one around here that has the potential to be a smaller Carlisle, if you will. It could fill the tremendous geographical gap between the established shows in the Midwest and those on the West Coast

Fourth - - We Fiero folks are really all in this together, there should be NO competition between any events, localities, or regions in the first place. Holding more and more successful events with Fiero involvement only increases our marques visibility and recognition. The entire Fiero community benefits.

So, all that being said - - let's have a roll call of who can and will attend Gunnison this year . . . . . .

Jan and I will be there.

[This message has been edited by cadero2dmax (edited 03-04-2009).]

IP: Logged
Christine

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 01:43 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I see Cliff has move many threads including this one to events.
I noticed if you are redirected to this thread from general chat it appears to be locked/closed but it is not, if you go to events and then to this thread you can post replies.

Kevin and I will be there.
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 01:57 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Christine:

I see Cliff has move many threads including this one to events.
I noticed if you are redirected to this thread from general chat it appears to be locked/closed but it is not, if you go to events and then to this thread you can post replies.

Just so everybody understands, when you see this line at the bottom of a thread, click the link (the word "Events"), and it takes you to the beginning of that topic in its new place.

------------------
Follow me for GAS
------------------

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 03-05-2009).]

Christine

Leave feedback

Total ratings: 58
Rate this member

Report this Post03-05-2009 06:27 PM Click Here to See the Profile for ChristineSend a Private Message to ChristineEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Updated list of distances between cities:

Albuquerque NM to Gunnison 350 miles
Amarillo TX to Gunnison 480 miles
*Billings MT to Gunnison 750 miles
*Cheyenne WY to Gunnison 300 miles
*Denver CO to Gunnison 205 miles
El Paso TX to Gunnison 620 miles
Idaho Falls ID to Gunnison 620 miles
Las Vegas NV to Gunnison 630 miles
*Lincoln NE to Gunnison 680 miles
Oklahoma City to Gunnison 730 miles
Phoenix AZ to Gunnison 620 miles
*Rapid City SD to Gunnison 610 miles
Salt Lake City UT to Gunnison 400 miles
Wichita KS to Gunnison 675 miles

* Routes that go through Denver could join the MHFC caravan.
DIY_Stu

Feedback score:    (50)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 111
Rate this member

Report this Post03-07-2009 12:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DIY_StuClick Here to visit DIY_Stu's HomePageSend a Private Message to DIY_StuEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
From Dallas, TX 844 miles I think I'll have to pass this one up.
cadero2dmax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-19-2009 07:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for cadero2dmaxSend a Private Message to cadero2dmaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Anybody elsae plan on joining Mile High Fieros at Gunnison that hasn't let us know?

There are only 4 rooms other than those we blocked off for Fiero owners at the motel that Chris referred to. The few rooms remaining from that block at the "Fiero Motel" are going fast. Please PM me if you are planning on attending, and I will earmark one of the remaining rooms for you.

G

[This message has been edited by cadero2dmax (edited 04-19-2009).]

cadero2dmax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2009 08:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cadero2dmaxSend a Private Message to cadero2dmaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
bump
rpro

Feedback score:    (16)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 76
Rate this member

Report this Post05-08-2009 11:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for rproSend a Private Message to rproEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Below is the link to the registration form. It's time to get your early registration in and make hotel accomodations, especially for those coming in from neighboring states. We expect to see 40 to 50 Fieros this year. It continues to grow each year as people realize what a great venue this is. It's also a good possibility the Speed Channel will cover the event again.

http://www.gunnisoncarclub.com/register09.pdf

Robert Probst
Mile High Fieros President
http://milehighfieros.com

[This message has been edited by rpro (edited 05-08-2009).]

cadero2dmax

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post07-31-2009 01:03 PM Click Here to See the Profile for cadero2dmaxSend a Private Message to cadero2dmaxEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Gunnison weekend is just around the corne - here it is the last day of July already. I have made a committment to the Gunison Inn (to be called the Fiero Inn the weekend of August 21st - 23rd) that MHFC would unblock any of the blocked special rate rooms that were not spoken for no later than August 1st - - and that's tomorrow!!

So this notice is sorta a last chance to contact me so I can hold a room for anybody needing a room and not on the list already (see http://milehighfieros.8.for.../viewtopic.php?t=771 to verify the latest).

Please PM me, or drop me a note at george.ryan@sbcglobal.net before noon tomorrow if you still need a room.

Thx

G
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay