Started on: 03-03-2009 04:32 PM
Replies: 3 (248 views)
Last post by: whodeanie on 04-20-2009 11:53 AM
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2009 04:32 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The Georgia Fiero Club is going to be in the Atlanta St. Patrick's Day Parade this year. It's probably too late to get your car in the parade, but it's not to late to watch. So if you happen to be near Atlanta on March 14th, come on down and watch a lot of nice Fieros go by.
We've been in the parade every year since 2000, except for last year, when a tornado hit downtown Atlanta on the night before the parade. Hopefully, that won't happen this year.
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
86fierofun

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 62
Rate this member

Report this Post03-03-2009 06:16 PM Click Here to See the Profile for 86fierofunSend a Private Message to 86fierofunEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
That sounds neat! I've always wanted to do that, but my car is not really what most would call show condition
TopNotch

Feedback score:    (7)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 60
Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2009 08:48 PM Click Here to See the Profile for TopNotchClick Here to visit TopNotch's HomePageSend a Private Message to TopNotchEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
The parade was cold, and wet, but fun....

The above pictures are from the staging area. Below, we are driving down Peachtree St. in the parade.

whodeanie

Feedback score:    (14)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 120
Rate this member

Report this Post04-20-2009 11:53 AM Click Here to See the Profile for whodeanieClick Here to visit whodeanie's HomePageSend a Private Message to whodeanieEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Next year I will have to take mine, it might be done by then
it will be the right color anyway

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock