Coming: summer, 2010 by Just Say Go
Started on: 01-02-2007 01:00 PM
Replies: 63 (2019 views)
Last post by: Just Say Go on 10-23-2008 07:44 PM
Just Say Go

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-02-2007 01:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

GAS
Coming: summer, 2010
IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Raydar

Feedback score:    (13)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 460
Rate this member

Report this Post01-03-2007 03:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for RaydarSend a Private Message to RaydarEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Well... Alrighty then!
Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-08-2007 08:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-11-2007 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Jermz238

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2007 05:59 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Jermz238Send a Private Message to Jermz238Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
what. the. hell.
Littlethisthat

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-12-2007 10:19 PM Click Here to See the Profile for LittlethisthatSend a Private Message to LittlethisthatEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Glad to see everyone is having fun!
Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-15-2007 05:50 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-18-2007 07:43 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-21-2007 08:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-24-2007 06:15 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-27-2007 12:15 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-30-2007 07:40 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-02-2007 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2007 05:59 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Announcement coming soon!

[This message has been edited by Just Say Go (edited 02-05-2007).]

AquaHusky

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-05-2007 07:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for AquaHuskySend a Private Message to AquaHuskyEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
What's funny is this member has only 12 posts since Aug of 06, and this thread contains 11 of them.
Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-08-2007 11:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by AquaHusky:

What's funny is this member has only 12 posts since Aug of 06, and this thread contains 11 of them.

This username is my LLC. Cliff allowed posting priveleges in Club Announcements for the purpose of this event. The event web site is almost ready and an announcement is coming soon. I am a long time PFF member. Geeks could easily find out who I am, but all will be made clear in time. Some here aleady know what is going on because of the contacts I made in planning this.

Meanwhile, enjoy these teasers. You can even make some of your own and post them here if you wish, just keep it nice please.
Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-11-2007 07:20 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-14-2007 09:00 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-18-2007 07:06 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-21-2007 08:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-24-2007 06:51 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

PFF
System Bot
Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2007 08:07 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

twofatguys

Feedback score: (2)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 227
Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2007 09:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Not sure what this is all about, but I can handle the picture stuff. LOL

twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-27-2007 09:37 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

twofatguys

16465 posts
Member since Jul 2004
Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-02-2007 06:21 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by twofatguys:

Not sure what this is all about, but I can handle the picture stuff. LOL

As a matter of fact, I have a banner ad prepared with that exact same picture! That's from Casablanca, and the quote you used is from Gone With the Wind but I still like it.

[This message has been edited by Just Say Go (edited 03-04-2007).]

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-04-2007 03:23 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by Just Say Go:

an announcement is coming soon

Not as soon as I thought, but soon. It won't be long now.
twofatguys

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2007 01:44 PM Click Here to See the Profile for twofatguysSend a Private Message to twofatguysEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

That's from Casablanca, and the quote you used is from Gone With the Wind but I still like it.

Ooops!
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post03-06-2007 10:10 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Something like this, Mr. GAS?

John Stricker

As a matter of fact, I have a banner ad prepared with that exact same picture! That's from Casablanca, and the quote you used is from Gone With the Wind but I still like it.

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2007 07:42 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:

That's what I'm talkin about!

RACE

Feedback score:    (45)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 157
Rate this member

Report this Post03-09-2007 11:41 PM Click Here to See the Profile for RACEClick Here to visit RACE's HomePageSend a Private Message to RACEEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Formula88

Feedback score: (3)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 554
Rate this member

Report this Post03-10-2007 12:35 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Formula88Send a Private Message to Formula88Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Originally posted by jstricker:

John Stricker

Actually, that scene is where he Bogey says, "We'll always have Paris. We didn't have, we, we lost it until you came to Casablanca. We got it back last night. " Seems like a natural candidate to me.

"We'll always have GAS."
PFF
System Bot
Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-13-2007 04:55 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-15-2007 08:47 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-18-2007 10:01 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-21-2007 06:12 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
We finally have a logo, final technicalities are being worked out, and map links are being built for the web pages. The mystery will be revealed soon. Some of you may have already found it.

DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2007 12:31 AM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

Some of you may have already found it.

There you made me go an search for it....I like the idea and I was right on who is planning it. Hope fully I can take part as it does sound like fun.

Dan
ace35

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2007 08:56 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace35Send a Private Message to ace35Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I wanna see!
jstricker

Feedback score:    (11)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 370
Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2007 04:40 PM Click Here to See the Profile for jstrickerSend a Private Message to jstrickerEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Google is your friend. (You can't expect us to spoonfeed you EVERYTHING, now can you?)

John Stricker

Originally posted by ace35:

I wanna see!

Just Say Go

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-30-2007 05:14 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Just Say GoSend a Private Message to Just Say GoEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Made some changes to the website today, and sent payment for a banner ad, which you should start to see any day now. The Daytona attendees got teaser cards with the URL (I hope they know the letters "GAS" must be in caps). The response from those I talked with was very good.
ace35

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2007 08:05 AM Click Here to See the Profile for ace35Send a Private Message to ace35Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
I found it I really found it! Ha...I'm excited.

So now, I have to buy a new Fiero, customize it to my liking, and see you in 2010!!! Sounds good to me! I'm adding this to the reasons of "Why I should get another Fiero."
Previous Page | Next Page

This topic is 2 pages long:  1   2 
next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock