Charlotte AutoFair Invite by CFOG-International
Started on: 01-16-2006 10:28 PM
Replies: 2 (292 views)
Last post by: fathead45 on 02-07-2006 09:29 AM
CFOG-International

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post01-16-2006 10:28 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CFOG-InternationalClick Here to visit CFOG-International's HomePageSend a Private Message to CFOG-InternationalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Charlotte AutoFair Presented By Hornets Nest Region, AACA & CFOGi

This is Matt Jackson Region 2 director for CFOG-I. We have some exciting news to pass along to you. We have been approved to attend the Lowes Autofair located at Charlotte Motor Speedway on April 6th through the 9th. This is one of the largest show on the East Coast. This is a great honor for us and we have to represent our Fieros there. This will be a 150 Acre Event with more than 10,000 Vendor Spaces- 100,000+ Attendance Expected. There is more info avaiable http://www.charlotte-autofair.com/ We were welcome back and now we need to submit the exact number of cars that will attend. The Autofair will provide trophies depend on how many attend. 1 trophy per every 5 cars entered.

The cost will be very minimal as we aren’t trying to setup a formal show. It will be a great get together where everyone can attend, talk, show and enjoy other Fiero members. If in the future we want t shirts, plaques or a dinner we can discuss that later. Also we could look into the same hotel if we'd like to get together with one another after the show.

The entry fee is free for CFOG-I members. So now is an incentive to join the only international Fiero club here http://www.cfogi.org/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=47&Itemid=36 We are opening this up to non members also, but expect a deposit so that we will have enough in attendance. We need at least 10 Fieros there for the Saturday and Sunday event from 8am til 5 pm. Please let me know if you plan on attending this show. We need to get the show decals out to everyone that plans on attending. Also any help from others would be appreciated.

If you have any questions I’ll be glad to answer them. Also I’ll be talking to the president of the club more and give out more details when provided. I will be updating the Region 2 news page http://www.cfogi.org/index.php?option=content&task=view&id=23&Itemid=2

And will inform you via email any news.

Let’s see how many Fieros we can have at this show!
Matt Jackson
www.cfogi.org
Region 2 Director

If your intrested please contact me at fierogt@charter.net

I need your

Name

Address

Phone number

Year, Make and Model of Vehicle, Custom or Stock? What upgrades?

If you plan on attending Saturday and Sunday or just Saturday or Just Sunday. If you need a hotel room and for how many nights, etc. Hotel rooms are going fast so call and reserve one now!

e are working on a t shirt for this show also.

This is my email address fierogt@charter.net

Thank you

Matt Jackson

Region 2 Director CFOG-I

304-776-8669

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post01-19-2006 08:24 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
My info has been sent to your email.
MAKE YOUR HOTEL RESERVATIONS NOW... Comfort Inn is already full. Sleep Inn has vacancies.

Edit (01/24):
Well, crap. It now appears there is very little chance my car will be ready by then.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 02-07-2006).]

fathead45

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post02-07-2006 09:29 AM Click Here to See the Profile for fathead45Click Here to visit fathead45's HomePageSend a Private Message to fathead45Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
ill have to swing by the fieros now. i will be there but i will prob. be there with my 92 l67 swapped GP. I will have to stop and look and meet some of you guys.

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock