CFOG-i Summer Nationals - Show Me Fieros by CFOG-International
Started on: 03-14-2005 02:01 PM
Replies: 6 (380 views)
Last post by: Cheever3000 on 05-24-2005 11:03 AM
CFOG-International

Feedback score: N/A
Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post03-14-2005 02:01 PM Click Here to See the Profile for CFOG-InternationalClick Here to visit CFOG-International's HomePageSend a Private Message to CFOG-InternationalEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Classic Fiero Owners Group International is proud to announce plans for its Summer Nationals "Show Me Fieros" to be held at Inn at Grand Glaize, 5142 Highway 54, Osage Beach, Missouri, on August 5, 6, and 7, 2005. The hotel is offering a special rate of $62(+ tax) per night, mention the Fiero Nationals for the discount. Reservations can be made by calling 1-800-348-4731.

Activities for Friday night, August 5 include a poolside cookout 7 p.m. until the pool closes.

Other extra activities may be added as plans are still underway. Any individual Fiero club interested in hosting a mini-outing please contact Jennifer@midamericafieros.com. We would love to have local/regional clubs involved in these events. CFOG-i is YOUR club, and we value our members! We want to work with regional and local clubs in an effort to bring the Fiero family together.

Saturday, of course will be our Show Me Fieros event in the hotel parking lot. Plans are underway for lunch and soft drinks to be available on the lot. Come out and participate in this wonderful show among some of the nicest Fieros in the country. Classification information is available on our website at www.cfogi.org. If you don't want to compete but still want in on the fun, this year we have added a "display only" class at a discounted rate. Participants in the display class will receive the same T-shirt, Dash plaque and Goody bag as those in the competition classes. So for those of you who don't want the hassle of competition, your beautiful Fiero can still be on the show field, where it belongs.

Saturday night will be the awards banquet which will be held in the hotel's banquet room and consist of a buffet style dinner, followed by presentation of the coveted awards! We are hoping to have a special guest speaker. Details will be added as plans are finalized.

Sunday morning will be an informal breakfast, where folks can get together and swap stories of all the great memories from this event!

We look forward to seeing you in August. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me by e-mail at the address listed above, or you can go to the website and leave a message in the "Contact us" section, and one of the Board Members or Officers will get back in touch with you.

Thank you! Jennifer Lindsey, Public Relations Director, CFOG-i.

IP: Logged
PFF
System Bot
DanFiero

Feedback score: (5)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 96
Rate this member

Report this Post03-20-2005 08:09 PM Click Here to See the Profile for DanFieroSend a Private Message to DanFieroEdit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Registration is now up and running, you can follow the link here, or if you are on the CFOGi homepage, just look to the left for "Summer Nationals Registration".

CFOGI's Summer Nationals Registration

Thanks again and look forward to seeing everyone!!

Dan

------------------

www.cfogi.org

Cheever3000

Feedback score: (1)
Leave feedback

Total ratings: 178
Rate this member

Report this Post03-23-2005 09:52 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Bump
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-01-2005 02:29 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post

[Droopy voice] Going up, sir. [/Droopy voice]

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 04-01-2005).]

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-14-2005 02:24 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
So... You noticed on the forum index that the date changed for this section, right? Good eye!

Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post04-28-2005 02:00 PM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
First bump in two weeks. Ooh, that felt good!
Cheever3000

Leave feedback

Rate this member

Report this Post05-24-2005 11:03 AM Click Here to See the Profile for Cheever3000Send a Private Message to Cheever3000Edit/Delete MessageReply w/QuoteDirect Link to This Post
Don't forget to pre-register for the CFOGi Summer Nationals - Show Me Fieros! Pre-registering guarantees your entry to the show (nd saves you a goody bag!), and if you act early enough you'll save some money. For those who wish to pay by check or money order, we have placed a registration form online that you can download and mail in. The price goes up on 7/5, so get your registration forms in early.

Register here.

[This message has been edited by Cheever3000 (edited 05-24-2005).]

next newest topic | next oldest topic

All times are ET (US)

Hop to:

Contact Us | Back To Main Page

Advertizing on PFF | Fiero Parts Vendors
PFF Merchandise | Fiero Gallery | Ogre's Cave
Real-Time Chat | Fiero Related Auctions on eBay

Copyright (c) 1999, C. Pennock